Big Bang Theory Season 11 Ep. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a shriek when he gathered her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He planted her gently on the cool, crisp sheets and standing back a couple of steps, he slipped his jockey shorts down and his thick, veiny cock sprung out and pointed directly at her. It was leaking severely and the tip was bloated and red. He closed his eyes and let out a moan when Ruchi reached out and wrapped her tiny slender fingers around his thickness.

Her fingers didn't meet and she tightened her grip on it and slowly drew her hand upward till it reached the bulbous head. She began stroking it, sliding her hand up and down to the tip over and over again. She giggled when she saw him throw his head back and let out a low sexy grunt. His cock stiffened in her hand and to her amazement, it grew even harder. She stared up at him and licked her pretty red lips, "Come on stud, get down here and fuck me!"

My God, Ruchi, I love it when you talk dirty, it really makes me want to do those things to you." He climbed up onto the bed and pushing her onto her back, he positioned his thick cock at the entrance to her weeping pussy. It was covered in her slime from her earlier climax and he knew this would help. He never saw a pussy this tiny before and knew she was going to be tight. He pressed the leaking tip against her dripping hole and eased himself into her.

Ruchi threw her head back and let out a long hiss. She loved the feeling of being filled, but with Raj, he was extremely thick and it felt even better than imagined.

Raj bit his lip as he savored the sensation of her tightness. He slowly pulled out and sank back in, this time a little deeper. He could feel her heat enveloping his shaft and he had to fight the urge to fuck her faster. He dug his fingers into her sleek thighs and pulled her tighter to his invading body. His cock stuffed her to the max and he felt her body let out tiny tremors. He felt her release another gush of her cream and it helped with his thickness.

Ruchi rose up onto her elbows. She wanted to watch him slide in and out of her. She reached down and began to touch her clit. She watched him through half-closed eyes and she was amazed as she watched his large cock disappear into her body. She shivered when she saw it come back out and she turned beet red when she saw his dark shaft covered in her creamy cum. She fell back to the bed and her hair that was piled high on her head, it began to come undone.

Raj picked up the pace and grabbing her tiny legs, he planted them on his shoulders. This caused her cunt to point upward and it gave him a greater angle of attack. He drove in and out of her and with each entry; he was buried balls deep in her quaking body. He sped up his thrusts and it rocked her body like never before. His steady rhythm sent her racing towards the top of the cliff. He pounded her with such force that her gorgeous hairdo was reduced to a tangled mess. It had fallen and as she rolled her head from side to side, it totally obscured her pretty face from view.

She cried out every time he slammed into her and she frantically swept her hair from her face so she could breathe without sucking hair into her mouth. Her entire body was glistening in sweat and she was about to explode.

Raj was at the end too and he slowed after every three or four thrusts as he tried to prolong the incredible feeling he was experiencing. When he regained his stamina, he resumed his urgent thrusts and began plowing into her with such a force, the bed shifted with each movement. He knew he had come to the brink and there was no turning back.

Ruchi's entire body grew taut and bolts of excitement coursed through her tiny body. Her pleasure level was off the charts and she nearly passed out when she felt it climb even higher. She tried to claw at him, but his sweat covered skin was unable to corral, she arched her back, thrusting her pelvis upward meeting him, she screamed out, "Oh fuck me, Raj, I can't believe it, you're even harder and thicker than before." Her entire body began to thrash about, unable to control her movements; she exploded, dousing his shaft with her slimy juices.

Raj felt her slimy cum coating his cock and it spurred him on. He grabbed her legs and pushing them back, nearly bending her in two, he rose up on his tiptoes and pile-drove his cock in her clutching pussy over and over again. He released her legs and slammed into her and he exploded, sending rope after thick rope of his hot sperm deep into her pussy. He crushed his bulky body against hers and fisting her hair in his hands, he forced her face to look upward and he devoured her mouth with his own. He forced his tongue into her mouth and he was spurred on by her giving back as good as she was getting.

Ruchi was pinned to the bed and tremors coursed through her tiny body as she felt his aftershocks continue to pump more and more of his cum into her.

He managed to lift his weight off of her and hovering over her on his elbows, he kept his cock seeded in her. He gently swept her damp locks from her forehead and cheeks. He planted several wet kisses all over her face, "I can't believe how nice and tight your pussy still is Ruchi."

She giggled, "It really isn't that tight, it's just that fat cock of yours is stretching it out. I love the way o can feel it continue to pulsate in me, it is still hard, is that because of me?"

He chuckled, "Oh you better believe it Ruchi, we definitely have to do this again." He raised his hand, "No, I remember, keep it light, but we have to try this more than just once."

She drew him down to her, "Oh yes Rajesh, this cannot be a onetime thing, I agree. Now, what do you say we hop in the shower and get back here and cuddle, nothing romantic, just some warm bodily contact?"

He chuckled, "I thought you don't do "Hearts and Flowers"?"

The next week the gang was together to watch a movie about Tesla. Afterwards Leonard found out that Sheldon was hired back by the military to work on their old project, he was not happy.

At the Wolowitz household, Ruchi and Raj came over to visit the bed-ridden Bernadette. Ruchi came bearing a gift of a potted plant. Ruchi told Bernie to take her time getting better and Bernadette just smiled at her. After they left, she blurted out, "That bitch, she's after my job. Why do you think she said, "Take all the time you need?"

Howard scoffed, "Because she was being nice?"

Bernie rolled her eyes, "No, she's trying to steal my projects while I'm at home taking care of this useless plant and my dumb family."

He was stuck and didn't know how to reply, "I'm only saying this because I love you and because you can't reach me from that bed..." He took a couple steps back, "But you sound a little crazy."

She bit her lower lip, "I love you too, but I could fling this card in your eye like a ninja throwing star."

He chuckled, "I don't believe you." He saw her raise her eyebrows and he covered his face and walked backwards out of the bedroom.

He left and met up with Leonard at the lab, "Why would the military want Sheldon?"

Leonard scoffed, "I don't know, target practice?" He called the military and he blew them off.

Back in Bernadette's bedroom, she called Raj and asked him to come over.

He got there and knocking in the bedroom door he entered and looked concerned, "I got your text is everything okay?"

"Yeah, there's just something I need to ask you."

He let out a gasp, "Oh, Bernie, I'd be thrilled."

She scoffed, "It's not be my birth coach."

He gave her an honest frown, "Okay, that hurts, but lucky I know how to breathe through it." He let out a deep breath.

She rolled her eyes at him too, "I need you to find out if Ruchi's trying to steal my projects at work while I'm on bed rest."

He sat down, "Come on, she's not that kind of a person. She's generous and charitable."

Bernie gave him a dirty look, "You're just saying that because she's sleeping with you."

He nodded, "Yes, that's my favorite charity."

She shrugged, "I know I sound paranoid, but I'm feeling really vulnerable. If there's anything you could find out, it'd be great."

"And if she is up to anything, what are you gonna do?"

She gave him a sly smile, "Nothing, I'll just calmly talk to her and explain there are certain boundaries that need to be respected. It's really for the benefit of everyone at the company."

He was stuck between a rock and a hard place, "Ah, okay, what you're saying sounds nice, but the way you're saying it is causing my testicles to take cover in my abdomen."

She just smiled back at him.

Raj went over to visit Ruchi, he was going to confront her about what Bernie was concerned about, but wanted to bed her one more time, just in case Bernadette was right and Ruchi threw him out.

He knocked on her door and she opened it. She was wearing the outfit she had on earlier when the two of them visited Bernadette, "So Ruchi, wanna continue where we left off the other night?"

She giggled, "Um, it's gonna be a little hard standing her in my living room and both of us fully clothed."

He stepped to her and cupped her cheeks. They shared a long passionate kiss. He grabbed her hand and led her to her bedroom, "You know, I'm beginning to really like this casual approach, leaves out the romance and chit-chat and goes right to the sex."

She stood beside her bed, already turned down and agreed with him, "The only emotion we're experiencing is lust, much more enjoyable than hearts and flowers, that's all for those saps that watch the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies."

Raj began peeling her clothes off, off came her grey tailored jacket. He urged her arms up and tugged at the silky camisole she had on. He rained kisses over each and every inch of bare skin he exposed. He loved she wasn't wearing a bra and loved her dark, stiff nipples. He reached around and unzipped her tight, black pencil skirt and her thong followed. He urged her onto the bed and removed her black heels and stared down at the gorgeous dark skinned beauty. Her long chocolate brown hair framed her face and he locked eyes with her. He stripped off his clothes and climbed up onto the bed.

Ruchi rolled away from his and pushed him onto his back. She giggled as she threw her long dark hair over her shoulders, "I wanna ride your face, is that okay Raj?"

He grinned up at her, "Is that a trick question Ruchi? As long as you suck my cock at the same time, I'm not gonna complain."

She licked her lips and watched as his thick cock quickly stiffened. She knew she wanted it in her pussy, but knew if she began riding him, she wouldn't stop until he filled her tiny pussy full of his potent cum. She wanted him to lick her enough to tolerate that thick cock sliding in her tight snatch.

She crouched above his face and shuddered when he flicked his tongue over her budding clit. She trembled when he grabbed her hips and pulled her down to his waiting mouth.

Raj smacked his lips, "Fuck my mouth, Ruchi, show me how much you like the way I eat pussy." He watched as she pressed her slick pussy against his parted lips and he tightened his grip on her as she rode his face. He was making obscene sloppy sounds as he licked and sucked on her juicy folds.

Ruchi was beyond excited and she tightened her thighs around his head as her first orgasm wracked her tiny body. She leaned down and even though she was gasping for air, her lips wrapped around his cock and took him a lot deeper than before. She felt his cock press against the back of her throat and closing her eyes, she pushed forward and her entire body quacked as she realized she now had him in her throat. She was fighting for air after she climaxed and his cock cut off her air supply. She pulled off his cock leaving a large trail of her saliva on her hand and all over his throbbing cock.

Raj was more than ready for more and grabbing hold of her hips, he lifted her off his face and spun her around. His hands ran up her tiny body and he cupped her tits. He couldn't get enough of them. He toyed with her nearly black nipples and she twisted in his embrace and leaned down and kissed him full of the mouth.

Ruchi could taste her essence on his lips and tongue and she shivered as their tongue dueled back and forth. Her firm tits scraped against the hair on his chest and she tightened her grip and crushed them tighter to his heaving body. Her slippery folds ran along his straining cock and she stilled for a moment.

Raj grabbed her tiny hips and lifted her slightly, "Ride me, Ruchi! I need to feel that gorgeous pussy of yours surrounding my cock."

Ruchi placed on hand on his chest and reached back with the other. She closed her tiny fingers around his saliva coated cock and positioning it at her entrance, she lowered her body. She let out a gasp when he buried his fat cock in her. She rode him slowly, savoring every stroke and moaned. She was nearing yet another climax and she trembled when she felt his nails dig into the plush, tight cheeks of her ass.

Raj wanted this to last a lot longer, but after having his cock in her throat and the way her tight cunt muscles squeezed him, he lost it and began pumping his creamy load in her.

This triggered her orgasm and she slumped against him as she rained kisses all over his neck and shoulder. She rolled off of him and flopped back on the damp sheets beside him.

Once they had finished and they were lying back in post-coital bliss, he put her hands behind his head, "That was fun." He put out his hand for a fist bump, "Put it there buddy." He was still trying to keep it casual.

She shook her head, "I am not fist bumping you after we have sex."

He shrugged, "You're the one who wanted to keep things casual."

She chuckled, "There's a difference between casual and weird."

He stared back at her, "Not the way I do it. So, how was your day? Like, how's work?"

She sat up and the sheet fell away from her perfect tits and she saw how he was distracted by them, "Oh, great, with Bernadette gone, I'm getting to handle all her projects."

"Well, she's not gone. She'll be back soon."

She shrugged, "Not too soon, let's hope." She put her hand out for a fist bump.

He didn't and one thing led to another and they had sex again, afterwards he left.

He went to discuss his dilemma with Penny, "So it turns out Ruchi is totally trying to take over Bernadette's projects."

Penny was stunned, "Wow, she's just told you that out of the blue?"

"Yeah, yeah, we had just had one wild fuck session. It was incredible, she is so hot. Our caramel-colored bodies were entwined like erotic taffy--"

Penny was getting horny and she blurted out, "Get to the point!"

He took a breath, "Sorry, yeah. I asked her about work, and she just admitted she has her eyes on Bernadette's projects."

"I can't believe she would take advantage of a pregnant lady like that. So what did you do?"

"What do you think I did? I made small talk to 20 minutes, and fucked her again."

"You have to say something to Bernie."

He wasn't liking what Penny had to say, "I don't know, if I do that, she's gonna confront Ruchi, and then Ruchi's gonna stop sleeping with me."

"Raj, you can't go on sleeping with a woman who's trying to screw over your friend."

He scoffed, "Can't or must?" He left knowing he had to do the right thing and tell Bernadette. He knew he would have to find a new fuck buddy. He went to see Bernadette and came in with a tray of food, "I want you to know I did what you asked. I talked to Ruchi and found out what's going on at work."

She was nervous, "So, is she trying to steal my projects?"

He shook his head, "No, not trying to, sounds like it's a done deal." He handed her the tray, "Here, have a brownie."

She was furious, "I'm gonna kill her."

He tried to calm her down, "Okay, don't take this out of Ruchi. Is she trying to take your job? Yes. Is she parking in your space? Yes. Did she get a laugh at a meeting yesterday by calling you "Pregnadette"? Big one. But you would've done the exact same thing and you know it."

"I never would've undermined a co-worker."

"What? Oh, please, what about that guy Eric who you told it was "Bring Your Cat to Work Day" when you knew your boss had asthma?"

She giggled, "That was just a hilarious prank that ended with me getting a corner office."

He tried to reason with her, "All I'm saying is before you attack Ruchi, maybe you should take a long hard look in the mirror, because you know what you'll see, apart from radiant skin and luxurious thick hair? HYPOCRISY!" He turned and left the room.

Bernadette picked up her phone and looked at herself as a selfie; she grinned and nodded, "It is thick."

Raj went over to Ruchi and after a quiet dinner out, he ended up taking her to bed once again. He was getting used to this and afterwards, he was basking in the afterglow.

Ruchi picked up her phone and looked at it and after reading a text she got, she looked to Raj, "Can I ask you a question?"

He turned and nodded, "Sure, what is it?"

"Does a drug still count as an anti-depressant if its number one effect is uncontrollable weeping?"

I stared up at the ceiling, "I don't know I always feel better after a good cry."

She nodded, "I've been trying to ask Bernadette, but she's not answering any of my texts."

"Yeah, listen, I think she might be a little threatened by you, you know, because you can tie your own shoes and laugh without peeing."

"Did she say something to you?"

"No, I mean, well, kind of. But it's okay. She's just hormonal. And you know, don't worry, I stood up for you."

"I don't need you to stand up for me. You're not my boyfriend."

"Look, I care about you, and you can say that this doesn't mean anything, but the truth is we're in a relationship, okay? And you're gonna have to figure out some way to deal with it."

She did, she kicked him to the curb.

As far as their project, Leonard and Howard came up with a far superior method and asked Kripke to do the math. He ended up stealing their idea and pitched it to the military. The three guys ended up on the outside looking in.

The following week they were in the comic book store and discussing how Bitcoins had taken off and wondered what happened to the coins they mined. In the end, they found Sheldon put it on a flash drive that was on Leonard's keychain. Leonard remembered he had lost it and Stuart found it. He cleared the flash drive and sold it.

The next day the women finally decided to have a girls' night out. Penny came over to Amy's, but Bernie wasn't able to attend. She was once again held-up in her bedroom in bed rest. Penny had an idea. She wanted to spice things up and hopefully entertain Bernadette. She leaned over to Amy and whispered in her ear and Amy blushed and sat back, "That is the best idea I've heard in weeks."

Penny stood up and walked around to the back of the sofa and leaned over and placed her hands on Amy's Shoulders. She pulled her back until she was pressed against the back on the couch. Penny stared into the laptop, "Keep watching Bernie, we're gonna spice up your evening."

Just then there was a knock on the door, disrupting their girl on girl fun. It was Raj; he wanted to get Penny's opinion about what to wear at an interview he had at the planetarium. He got her input and saw Bernadette was online, "SOOOOO, what are you gals doooooooing?"

Penny giggled, "We were having girls' night and we were gonna to cheer Bernie up, maybe turn her on a little, by Amy and I sorta getting it on."

"Oh, oh, can I watch, I really need some cheering up. It would be my pleasure to watch and maybe join in."

Amy stared at Penny and they both shrugged, "Sounds even better, what do you think Penny?"

Penny chuckled, "Speaking of pleasure, go over to the sofa chair Amy and spread your legs, I wanna see what I have to work with."