Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 01-02

Story Info
Amy & Sheldon honeymoon in NY & Stuart & Denise again.
11.7k words
4.32
8.1k
5
1

Part 107 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

After an evening and night of sexual activities Amy never expected or dreamt about having, she was dead tired.

Sheldon after having taken enough aspirins to sink a battleship, he woke up cheerful and raring to go. He leaned over Amy and whispered in her ear, "Good Morning wife."

She was struggling to open her eyes; she turned towards him and replied, "Good morning husband." She knew she had to put on a happy face and even consummate their marriage this morning. She just hoped her pussy and asshole had shrunk back to their normal size.

After taking a long shower and soaking in the tub, she managed to wash away all of the cum deposited in her last night. She struggled into a lavender nightgown, hoping to discourage Sheldon from wanting sex.

She turned to face him, keeping the comforter up high, "I can't believe we are actually married."

He grinned at her, "Its official, according to tradition, we should hang the bed sheets out to show the villagers we consummated out marriage, but seeing we having yet, are you ready to do so?" He didn't wait for a reply and stripped off his pajamas and threw back the comforter.

She sat up and licked her lips, even though she had her full of sex last night, but wasn't about to deny her new husband his due. She slowly unbuttoned her nightgown and as it fell to her waist, she looked on as Sheldon closed the gap between the two of them.

He was upon her like a rabid animal. He planted several hot kisses on her lips and moved to her neck and feasted on her sensitive points there. He pulled back slightly, "I going to explore every part of your body until you think you'll lose your mind if I don't make you cum. Then I'm going to taste you all over until I hear and feel you cum on my tongue and in my mouth. I'm going to enjoy making love to me wife for the first time."

Amy was already getting wet from hearing him. She didn't know what had come over him, but she liked the new Sheldon, her husband. She let out a gasp when he started kissing her bare shoulders and she wiggled her hips as she arched her back, giving him the space to completely remove her nightgown. Her gasps turned to moans when he began to knead her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers and she let out a squeal as they popped into his hot, wet mouth. She was breathing heavily and wanted nothing but to consummate her marriage to him. She closed her eyes and reviled the attention he was bestowing on her lush body. She stroked his hair as he sucked and licked at her tits.

Sheldon reached between her legs. He inserted two fingers into her wet, warm pussy as he continued sucking on her aching nipples. He urged her legs further apart and he broke out in a smile when he saw how she arched her back meeting the thrusts of his fingers in her pussy.

Amy, even though sore from yesterday loved how it felt to have him penetrating her with his fingers. She ground her pussy against his hand.

Sheldon pushed her onto her side and snuggled up behind her while he guided his cock into her pussy. His huge cock pushed against the opening of her pussy and he slowly worked it in and out of her as he continued playing with her nipples and covering her constantly with wet kisses.

Sheldon slowly worked his cock into her. In the position he was in, behind her, he was able to penetrate her as deep as he wished. He slowly pushed in and out, going deeper with each inward movement. He could feel her cunt muscles clutching at his shaft and he groaned out as she milked his cock. Every fiber in Sheldon's body screamed out to slam his cock harder into her, but he slowed knowing it was the fucking the two of them would remember, even though Amy would never forget what occurred last night. He slowly slipped out of her and he heard her let out a gasp.

He grabbed a couple of pillows and placed one under her head. He managed to slip the other under her large butt. He wasn't in any hurry and when he got it in place; he scooted down and got his head between her lush thighs. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her back towards his face, he pressed his nose to her sweet smelling pussy.

Sheldon put his thumb inside her pussy and began moving it in and out. He slowly licked the entire length of her juicy slit, from the opening of her pussy, up to her stiff clit, then back again to her puckered hole. He did this over and over again.

Amy was in heaven, lying there with her eyes closed and she concentrated on the tongue working over her aching pussy. She never anticipated Sheldon doing this, but she loved what he was doing. She clutched at his head as she felt him concentrating on her clit as he flicked his tongue over it quickly and repeatedly until she was on the verge of an orgasm. She was moaning, her head rocking side to side and her tousled hair was now an even greater mess. She arched her hips and growled out, "Oh yes, yes, don't stop, Sheldon, just a little more!"

She was on the edge of an explosive orgasm, but it wasn't happening, and she desperately wanted him to continue licking her. She was gasping for air, breathing heavily; she arched her back, pushing her pussy tighter to his active mouth. She stiffened and let out a long sigh, "Awwwwwwwwwwww" as her first orgasm from her husband overtook her body.

Sheldon loved how her pussy contracted around his mouth. He stopped licking her clit and lapped at her pussy instead, scooping up all of the cunt juices she expelled. He stopped and looked up at her, "So wife of mine how was your first orgasm as a married woman?"

She stiffened at his question, but managed to smile down at him, "Ummmm!" She figured if she was uncommitted, it really wasn't a lie. She urged him upward and he rained kisses all over her face, his hands continued to roam all over her body. He finally settled on top and without warning, he rolled over and he fell to the mattress, Amy lying flat on his outstretched body.

Amy straddled his lower body, she gripped his thick cock and positioning it at the entrance to her pussy, she lowered her body, taking his stiff cock into her. She felt the head parting her cunt walls and she shivered as she felt him sink in deeper. She pulled away, then lowered again, slowly working the large cock into her aching cunt until she had worked it all the way in.

Sheldon stared up at her; he reached up and began playing with her ripe nipples atop her swaying tits. He held his breath as she pumped his cock with her talented pussy. He made a mental note to thank Penny for giving his wife so many well used sexual techniques.

Amy was sore from last night and wanted this to go quickly. She bit her lower lip and stared down at him, "Cum for me, Sheldon, I wanna watch your face as you shoot your potent semen in me, I wanna be claimed as your wife."

Sheldon wanted to give Amy what she wanted, but seeing it was their first time together as husband and wife, he wanted it to last a lot, lot longer. He noticed she had a smirk on her face. He grunted and groaned letting her know he was close to cumming. He drew her down to his slender body and he stiffened when he felt her licking at his nipples, something she never did before and he was even closer to cumming. He clutched at her ass as he felt her continue to ride his cock, even with her flat against his body. He looked down at her and he drew in a heavy breath when he heard her whisper, "Come on Sheldon, cum for me, I wanna feel your hot cum bathing my inners."

He wanted more and grabbing hold of her, he rolled her over and slipping from her tight channel, he slapped her on the ass and rolled her over onto her belly. Grabbing her hips, he drew her up onto her knees. He gripped his slime covered cock and with one mighty thrust; he buried his huge cock in her weeping pussy.

Amy screamed out from the sudden invasion, but almost immediately she drew in a heavy breath and pushed back, taking all he had and urged him on. Her pussy clutched at his thick shaft and she chuckled when she heard him let out a grunt. She had won out and she felt him explode, sending a copious amount of his hot sperm into her pussy. She tightened her grip on the pillow beneath her and she buried her face in it and let out a loud scream, "Oh fuckkkkkk, yeah, breed your wife, Sheldon." She felt his cock take a leap in her pussy when he heard her, even though it wasn't the time of the month, plus she was on the pill, she knew she'd need it, especially on her honeymoon.

He slumped against her and nuzzling her neck he gasped out, "Whatever came over you Amy, you were like a different person. Don't get me wrong, I like the new Amy."

She giggled, "Get used to her Sheldon; it is a new me, a married Amy and I'm gonna wanna fuck day and night, afternoons too. Come on, let's shower and head out to the airport, we have a plane to catch and I wanna see New York."

After they showered, they had a hearty breakfast and they took an Uber to the airport. It was delayed because of a storm in the Midwest and Sheldon was nervous as they finally got on their plane. It was already dark and as the lights in the cabin was dimmed, and Amy was again getting horny. She didn't know why, but she wasn't going to fight it. She stepped aside as Sheldon went into the first class bathroom and he looked around and was glad they were upgraded to first class. He was never in first class before and was surprised how large the bathroom was. He did his business and looked into the large mirror and as he tidied up there was a tapping on the door.

He opened the door and he was suddenly pushed back as Amy forced her way into the bathroom and she shut the door behind her and locked it. She pushed him against the wall and rained kisses all over his neck and face. She reached down tore at his pants and getting them open, she fished his rapidly stiffening cock from his pants. She dropped to her knees and closed her lips around his cock and swallowed as much as she could. She was way too aggressive and gagged a little as she wasn't anticipating his cock growing stiff that quickly. She recovered and as she relaxed her gag reflexes enough to take nearly his entire shaft in her throat. She pulled back and it was covered in her spit and tried again.

Sheldon was still trying to catch up to her aggressiveness and he pressed his head against the cool wall of the bathroom and reaching down he fisted her long hair. He guided her mouth back to his cock and watched as she took more and more into her mouth. He released a groan when he suddenly saw her nose pressed against his pubic hair. He saw her chin pressed against is swaying balls. He shivered and looked into her dark eyes, they were watering from his shaft in her throat and they turned darker as she slowly pulled back. "Oh my God Amy, what's come over you? You are fucking amazing. If I knew you'd turn into an insatiable slut, I would have married you long ago."

Just hearing him drove her even more. She began pumping up and down on the length of his cock, using her hands to help keep him stiff. She pulled him out of her mouth for a moment, but continued to pump her fist on it up and down. With all of the saliva covering his shaft, it worked as lubricant to make it easy to jack him off. She kicked it up a notch and looked up at him, "SO Sheldon, you like the new me? Get used to it, this is just the beginning. Just watch me, watch my lips close around your big fat cock and swallow you. I've learned a lot from Penny and Bernadette, I've held back, but no more. It's time for me to put what I've learned to good use."

All of a sudden there was a knocking on the door and a voice came from the plane, "You need to come out, you can't be doing that in there."

Amy rose up top her feet and blocked the half-naked Sheldon from the doorway. A gorgeous raven haired flight attendant stood there. Before she could speak, Amy pulled her into the bathroom and shut the door behind them.

The tiny woman was caught off guard and when she was what Sheldon was packing she was stunned and speechless. She was guided to her knees by Amy and without missing a beat; she let out a stifled moan and took his stiff cock into her mouth.

Amy fisted her hair and grabbing hold of her head, she forced more of Sheldon's cock into her mouth. She slipped to her knees beside the raven haired woman and joined in licking and sucking. She attacked the lower portion of Sheldon's cock and his swollen nuts. She worked at the buttons of the stew's blouse and getting it open, she managed to pull the cups of her bra down.

The stew was lost in the lust in the room and her saliva ran down her chin and landed on her heaving tits. She was directed to the sink and as she leaned over, she felt Amy lifting her skirt and pulling down her panties. Before she could react, she felt Sheldon's huge cock spreading her slick lips and enter her tiny body. She turned to look back, but was cut-off by Amy who kissed her and began mauling her tits. She let out a gasp as she felt Sheldon sink deeper and deeper into her tiny body.

Sheldon was beside himself, never, ever did he imagine being in the bathroom at thirty-thousand feet over America fucking a flight attendant in the bathroom. He drove in and out of her harder and faster. He watched as Amy kissed her, played with her tits and her hand dipped down and played roughly with her clit.

The stew was on the verge of cumming and ripping her mouth from Amy's she let out a groan. She covered her mouth to try and quiet her vocal volume. She began to shake as she came hard on Sheldon's invading cock.

Sheldon was beyond excited and knew he was about to cum. Not wanting to cum in the pussy of the flight attendant, he pulled out and he was shocked to see both Amy and the raven haired woman drop to their knees. He stroked his slimy cock several times and throwing his head back, he let out a silent moan and began painting the faces of both of his victims.

The flight attendant let out a tiny squeal and opened her mouth to catch what she could. She was smiling up at him as both Amy and she was drenched in his slimy cum.

Amy turned to her and kissing her, she licked what she could and fed it to her. The attendant did the same and before long all of his cum was down their throats and settled in their bellies.

One by one they tidied up and the attendant left first, then Amy followed afterwards by Sheldon. A couple of the male passengers grinned at each of them as they left the bathroom and after reaching their seats, Amy leaned her head on Sheldon's shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Before long the cabin lights turned on and an announcement directed the passengers to prepare for the landing at JFK.

Once landed, they took another Uber to their hotel in Manhattan. Sheldon was excited about being back in New York. The bellman led them to their room and by the time they got there, Amy was once again raring to go, horny because in the airplane the flight attendant got all of the attention and Amy was just the bystander. She followed the bellman in and opened the blinds slowing them the skyline of New York, "If you need any directions or suggestions, I'm here to help."

The bellman watched as Amy bounced on the bed and giggled, "Well, it is our honeymoon."

Sheldon watched her and smiled back at her, "We are going to be quite busy. We'll be taking a tour of Telsa's home and a lot of coitus."

She stopped the bellman, "As a matter of fact, we could use a third if you are interested. You see, we had a threesome on the plane, but I was sorta the third wheel and the flight attendant got all of the attention and I think, seeing it is my honeymoon too, I should be able to get a little payback." She was wearing a brown corduroy skirt that buttoned up the front and while she was talking, she unbuttoned it from the hem to the waist and by the time she finished speaking, it was barely hanging on by the top button.

Sheldon looked a little shocked, but after hearing what she said, he knew she was just leveling the playing field. He looked to the bellman, "Well, I always listen to logic and what she said makes sense, so would you like to join us in a brief bout of coitus?"

The bellman stared at Amy who now had the skirt completely parted and only had a button to two left on her blouse. He shrugged, "Okay, as long as I'm only involved with the new bride and not the groom."

Amy chuckled, "Don't you worry, as horny as I am right now, I could keep three guys busy." She reached out and grabbed hold of his jacket and she flicked her fingers and one by one, the gold buttons on his jacket flew open.

Sheldon hurried over to the door and closed it and stripped before even reaching the bed. He knew the amount of coitus would increase, but he knew if it continued at this rate, he's need a lot more resting and he wondered if his physics research would suffer. He shrugged to himself, "It is my honeymoon and I'll solve that issue after returning to California."

By the time he reached the bed, Amy had the bellman on his back and naked. She was ravishing his average sized cock. She was bobbing up and down on it like a starved animal. He climbed up onto the bed behind her and pulling down her panties, he gripped his cock and drove it into Amy's cunt in one savage thrust.

Amy reared up, tearing her mouth from the bellman's cock and let out a groan, "Oh yesssssssssss Sheldon, fuck your wife's cunt. Give it to me, I want it all." She dove back in and worked on the bellman's cock like she was the last one she'd ever have. She had the entire shaft in her mouth and throat. She pulled back and gave him a scary grin. She pursed her lips and parting them slightly, she allowed a large stream of her saliva to run from her lips. She followed it up, sucking the stiff cock back into her mouth along with all of the saliva she released. She used her hand in tandem and before long the bellman was on the verge of cumming.

Sheldon picked up the pace, watching Amy suck on a stranger's cock was turning him on and he removed her bra and before he could caress them, the bellman's hands were there, tugging and twisting in the stiff nubs aching to be mauled.

Sheldon picked up the pace and drove into her and the entire room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. Moans filled the room as Amy grunted each time Sheldon drove into her, sending her mouth further onto the bellman's cock.

The bellman arched his back as he clawed at her tousled hair and letting out a growl, he screamed out, "Look out lady, I'm gonna cum!" He pulled his cock from her mouth and sent blast after blast all over her face, neck and down her swaying tits.

When Sheldon saw this, he lost it and began pumping his seed into his bride's pussy.

It triggered Amy's long awaited climax and as her body accepted the sperm from two men on opposite ends of her quaking body, she lost it and came violently. She pushed back against Sheldon and her clit rubbed over and over against the root of his pulsating cock. She lapped up as much of the sperm covering her face and as she settled down, she giggled as she watched the bellman struggle out from under her.

He dressed as fast as he could and when Sheldon withdrew from her to give him a tip, he chuckled, "Sorry, no need, your wife's idea of a tip was much better. Enjoy your time in New York and your impending coitus." He hurried out of the room as Sheldon and Amy locked the door and headed for the bathroom to shower and ready them for a restful sleep.

The next day they were set to see Harry Potter plays part one and two. Amy was once again getting extremely horny. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she wasn't going to fight it, especially when she had Sheldon alone in New York.

She grabbed her Harry Potter robe and went into the bathroom to slip into it and after curling her hair again, she came out, ready for the endless hours watching, what she called two boring plays.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers