Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard took a half-step back to stare at the lush figure of his wife lying against the kitchen counter. He caressed her tight ass and ran his hand between her tight crack, "Do you want my hard, stiff cock in you now, Penny?"

She hissed out, "Oh yessssss, give it to me."

He chuckled, "Reach back and spread those sweet cheeks of yours for me."

She immediately did as she was instructed and she held her breath as she waited for what was to come. She released her breath and smiled when she heard him groan out. She felt him enter her steamy cunt. She twisted her head around, sending a waterfall of blonde hair over her back. She saw the look of ecstasy on his face as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her hot tunnel.

Leonard tightened his grip on her lush hips and he drove in and out of her. He couldn't resist and shoved a finger deep into her asshole without any warning.

The pleasure of having both of her holes violated drove her to new heights and she screamed out, "Fuck me, Leonard, fuck both of my holes, make me cum again!"

He leaned over her, "Not so sheepish now, am I Penny? I have you bent over the counter, I'm taking what's mine and I'm gonna fuck that pretty little ass of yours next, what do you say about that?"

She shivered and groaned out as she felt him nipping at her neck and her earlobe. Her knees began to buckle as Leonard hit her G-spot over and over again, sending her to the brink of another orgasm.

Leonard slammed into her hard, sending her further up the countertop. He pulled his cock from her juicy cunt and positioned it at the entrance to her gorgeous ass. He pushed forward, and the head popped in. He reached around and began mauling her tits and as he pushed forward, he felt the incredible heat of her ass envelope his slimy cock.

Penny was there and she rose up and pushed back against him. She accepted his entire length into her ass. She turned her head and screamed out, "Yes, just like that Leonard, fuck my ass, give me all you got!" She reached back and captured his head in her hands. She plastered her lips to his as she drove her tongue deep into his mouth.

Leonard clutched at her hair, pulling at it as he kissed her back even harder. He felt a rumbling in his nuts and he slammed into her harder and deeper. He wrapped his other arm around her and fought with her hand as they both played with her cunt and clit. He felt her tremble and shake as she exploded sending a river of cum to coat his hand. He exploded, filling her bowels with his thick creamy load. He came so hard, he was suddenly dizzy. He clung to her as they both were gasping for air as their orgasms meshed together.

After a few moments, he pulled away and she turned in his arms and chuckled, "We need to fight and make-up like this more often. What do you say we head to the bathroom and try for another bout in the shower?"

He pulled her up from the counter and clinging to her, led her to the bathroom to shower and get really nasty again.

The Coopers finished up their week in New York seeing the Statue of Liberty and dining at several exclusive restaurants. They returned to California and Amy and Sheldon assembled the entire group for a dinner and to go over all of the sights they saw. The handed out souvenirs they purchased, giving them all "I Love N.Y." T-shirts. Penny was pissed they gave her a double X-L.

The next day Sheldon and Amy spent the evening writing out thank you notes for the gifts they received. They were stumped concerning the gift given to them by Leonard & Penny. It was a glass object that slightly resembled a phallic or dildo. Sheldon dismissed the idea and that evening the two of them were wide awake trying to figure out what it was.

Amy ran and got it and brought it back to bed, "Look, Sheldon, the one end is shaped to be easily inserted into a vagina, while the other end is bulb-like made to be inserted into the rectum."

Sheldon took it from her and examined it, "Okay, say you are correct, I know whose vagina we could put it in, but as far as the rectum, I'm not too comfortable about inserting it in your rectum."

She grabbed it and grinned, "I was thinking the same thing, so I believe if we'd using one end for me, the other end should be for you. It was a wedding gift to the both of us."

He let out a groan, 'I guess what you're saying makes sense. Okay, let's try it out on you first." He reached into the end table and pulled out a bottle of lube and turning back to her, he chuckled, "Luckily we have this, but I think we're gonna need it more for me than you." He slipped down to the foot of the bed, taking the covers with him.

Amy was eager to try out the glass phallic and she arched her back and pulled her flannel nightgown up her thick body and without a moment to think, tossed it aside and flopped back down on her back. She spread her legs and didn't have a second to relax.

Sheldon reached out pointed the glass dildo to her mouth. He pushed forward, "Lick it Amy, get it wet so I can shove it in you." He guided it into her mouth and he felt his cock stiffen when he saw her tongue dart out and whip around the tip and sucking at it, drew more into her mouth. He wanted to shove it in deeper, but wanted to stick it somewhere else.

Sheldon drew it from her mouth, it was coated in her spit and when he slipped down between her legs he found her slit wasn't in need of her saliva. She was already wet and slick and he ran the tip up and down her tight pussy, it was soon drenched in her slippery juices. He found her hole and pushing it forward, it nearly sucked the glass shaft into her. He soon had to grip at the knob at the other end of the dildo. He leaned in and couldn't believe how her scent heightened his senses. He attacked her clit and soon had her humping his face. He nearly lost his grip on the dildo and pulling it out, he chuckled when he heard her pussy making sucking sounds similar to a sink when the water rushed down the drain.

Amy was panting wildly and she reached down and grabbed hold of Sheldon's wrist, wanting him to shove it back in, but she was disappointed. She fell back to the bed and rolled her head from side to side. She was shocked, before she could react; she felt his cock sink into her. She looked up and saw him grinning down at her. "Oh yes, yes Sheldon fuck me, fuck your wife. Now you know why we sent out thank you cards. We have to thank Leonard and Penny for our gift."

Sheldon leaned in and planted his lips to hers. He shoved his cock in her and his tongue into her mouth. He pressed his skinny body to hers and felt her large tits flatten out. He moved and sucked hard on her tongue as he felt her stiff nipples scrape against his hairy chest.

Amy wrapped her arms around him and hugged him to her. She raked her nails down his body and clutching at his ass, she pulled him tighter to her pussy. She lost her grip when she felt him begin to pull out and shove back in harder. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but he was picking up the pace and with each drive inward, she was unable to raise her legs. She clung to him as she felt the orgasm coursing through her body. She sank her teeth into his shoulder and groaned, "Oh my God, I'm cumming Sheldon, cum, please cum in me, claim me, make me yours!"

Sheldon loved what she was saying and it spurred him on. He pumped into her as hard and as fast as he could. He heard her grunt with every thrust he made and he sucked hard on one of her ripe nipples and when he felt her teeth sink into his shoulder, he lost it and began pumping stream after stream of his potent cum into her receptive pussy.

Amy let out a squeal and clung to him as she felt his hot cum blast into her pussy. She arched her back, grinding her clit against him, increasing her orgasm as it was suddenly driven to another higher level. She raked her nails along his back and shivered over and over again.

It seemed like forever, but Sheldon finally began to soften and slipped from her pussy. They were both exhausted and he turned on his side, "I'd really like to try out the other end of Leonard and Penny's gift, but do you think we could postpone that for tomorrow, I don't think I have the strength to go through another bout with you."

She turned to face him; she pressed her still stiff nipples against his arm and shivered, "Oh you know I would love to give you what you gave me, but yeah, I'm exhausted too. We have to thank Leonard and Penny; maybe we can share our gift with them after we try it out on you." She kissed him and after hugging him, she fell to her back and fell fast asleep.

Stuart and Denise were growing closer and he finally asked her out on a date. Most of the group was worried about him, seeing he looked different, they came to the conclusion that he was happy and that look was Stuart smiling. He went to Raj and asked him to smell his new cologne we purchased for his date with Denise.

While speaking with Stuart, Raj realized he was alone and decided to speak with his father to set him up with a woman. He no longer wanted to be the only man in the group without a woman in his life, he wanted a wife. He asked him to arrange an Indian woman to marry.

Stuart on the other hand went a little overboard with his preparation for his date with Denise. He purchased some dark hair dye, but that made him look paler, so he got a spray tan. He went off the deep end and looked like an orange "Oompa Loompa" from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". He went to pick her up and she looked hot. She was wearing a simple black dress and her hair was down. It was long and light brown with highlights that rested atop her pert breasts. Her dress was sorta on the short side showing off her long shapely legs.

Denise opened the door and was stunned to see Stuart looking a little orange, "Oh! Oh, my God!"

He nodded, "Yeah, I wanted to look my best for our date, and I made a series of bad decisions. One of which is hidden by my pants."

She was grinning at him and nodding, "Wow," she chuckled.

"Do you still wanna go out with me?"

She nodded, "Absolutely, maybe we can go find Nemo together."

He chuckled, "That's a good one."

She closed the door and as they walked down her hall she chuckled again, "Mmmm, do your 63 other crayon friends know you're out?"

Again he chuckled, "Are you just gonna make fun of me all night?"

She scoffed, "Probably."

"Great, so what are we thinking, Chinese?"

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for orange chicken."

The date went better than expected and after dinner and a number of drinks they returned to her apartment. She offered him a drink, "So you said earlier one of your mistakes was hidden by your pants, what is it?" She moved over and stood in front of Stuart. Her skin smelled of strawberries and after inhaling it, he knew he wanted more than just smelling her and staring at her slender figure.

"It would be easier to show you rather than explain what happened. I don't understand why so many people find me repugnant?

She took another step closer to him and chuckled, "How can people say that, who wouldn't like one of the characters from Willy Wonka?"

He reached out and took her hand and pulling her close to him, he feasted on her bee-stung lips; she even tasted like strawberries. His tongue darted between her lips and his teeth caught her lower lip. He tugged at it while he pulled her tighter to his body. The thin material of her clinging black dress felt soft beneath his hands as they traveled down her soft curves. He captured her waist and running them lower, he gently cupped her tight cheeks and he squeezed lightly.

Denise moaned lightly and he took that as a green light to keep it up. She sucked on his tongue as he darted it in and out, hoping he wasn't going to fast. Her lips closed around his tongue and sucked lightly. Her tongue swirled around Stuart's while her arms encircled his waist and pulled him even tighter to her trim body.

Stuart let out a growl and as he pulled away, he spun her around and his hands that were on her waist, one traveled upward across her ample chest and he closed it around her perfectly shaped tit and thrust his hips against her tight ass. His other hand ran down her stomach until he cupped her mound through her skirt. He dipped his head and brushed his lips against her neck just below her ear. His thumb ran around the stiffening nub of one nipple as his other hand slid lower and getting under her short skirt; he teased her damp pussy through her silky panties.

He nipped at her ear and whispered to her, "I've thought about your luscious body ever since we spent the night in Amy's bridal suite."

She rolled her head around and she let out a gasp when she felt him come in contact with her budding clit. She shivered and chuckled, "I've craved your cock too, Stuart. I loved how your cock felt as it sank between my juicy cuntlips and felt them clutching at your shaft as you sank deep into me. I wanna feel that again; don't make me wait too long."

"Oh Denise, if you're not put-off by the orange color of my cock, I'm willing to fuck that tight little pussy of your until you can't walk straight in the comic book store tomorrow."

She shivered as she felt his fingers dancing against the gusset of her moist panties. She felt him moved them aside and she groaned louder when he shoved one finger into her. He slid it in and out and she tightened her grip on his arms.

Stuart attacked her earlobe as his fingertips once again attacked her clit. He knew he was doing what she liked as she trembled and sighed in his grasp. He felt his cock stiffen in his pants and knew if she continued to grind her ass against it, he may just lose it and fill his pants with his load.

Stuart yanked his hand out from under her dress and reaching down, he tore at his pants and after they fell to his ankles, he pulled down a pair of his new tighty whities. He'd have to give a shout out to Howard about buying new underwear. He knew this would be a make it, or break it moment.

Denise spun around in his loose grasp and she looked down and slowly sank to her knees. Her eyes widened and she giggled as she stared at his orange cock. She licked her lips and stared up at him with those big blue eyes, "It looks like a big, thick orange carrot. Luckily for you I'm partial to carrots and make them a staple in my diet." She pulled it to her mouth and the soft, wet heat of her mouth and tongue enveloped his shaft. She loved how Stuart's hands dug into her long silky hair as her velvety tongue slid along his stiff shaft. She began bobbing up and down, allowing Stuart to fuck her face with his thick carrot.

Stuart watched in awe as the tall brunette allowing him to fuck her mouth, driving his cock deeper into her mouth. He pulled back slightly when he heard her gag, he shoved a little too deep too soon and it hit the back of her throat. He was amazed how quickly she recovered and once again swallowed him deep into her active mouth. He felt the sudden surge in his swollen nuts; he imagined filling her lovely mouth with his semen, but not tonight. He wanted to fuck her and hear him scream his name as she came.

Stuart pushed her back away from him and he let out a moan when her slick lips popped off his shaft. He saw her mascara had run from taking him too deep into her throat. She rose up willingly as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her bedroom. She stopped when he nearly fell over from his pants still tangled in his feet. He kicked them free and followed her willingly to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Stuart guided her to the mattress and stared down at her lovely figure. He loved how her long light brown hair framed her face and rested on her heaving chest. He looked lower and watched her kick off her shoes and as she drew her feet up onto the bed, her full skirt fell away, exposing her panties, all wet and sticky. He quickly removed the rest of his clothes and hovered over her, "Relax Denise, now it's my turn to feast on your lovely body."

He approached the bed and placing his hands on both of her knees; he ran his hands up her sleek thighs, pushing her dress higher as he went. He noticed the large dark patch where her juices already dampened her panties. He reached up higher and pulled her panties off her. He licked his lips and his mouth began to water as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. He pushed her knees further apart and kneeling between them, his tongue darted out and slowly ran along her lips. He loved the tangy, sweet taste of her and he drove his tongue in deeper to get a better taste.

Denise heaved at the touch of his tongue on her bare flesh and his hands tightened on her squirming legs. He was going to make a feast out of this as he licked her juices again and again until she begged him to stop. His tongue stroked her clit and Denise bucked again and with a low sigh, she came instantly.

Stuart began licking, lapping up her cream that seeped out of her juicy pussy. He returned over and over again to her clit and stabbing at it harder, he felt her tense op as she raced towards yet another orgasm. She spread her legs wider and was moaning and groaning constantly, urging him on. She rolled her head from side to side as he drove two fingers into her juicy hole. He made his way in her to the second knuckle and twisting his fingers around, he began petting the sensitive walls of her pussy. He teased her G-spot and she let go with another dose of her cream, cumming again.

Her pussy was drenching his fingers as he sucked wildly at it, drinking down her sweet nectar. She was super-sensitive now, having cum for the second time and Denise was panting hard as she tried to recover from another orgasm. She clutched at his head, "Please, please Stuart, let up a little. I never came that hard, twice in such a short time, I need a little break. I need to get out of this dress, I'm a little overheated: She giggled, "I wonder why?" She turned slightly allowing Stuart to unzip her dress. She arched her butt off the mattress and when the dress cleared her tight ass, she drew it up and over her head. Her long tousled hair tumbled down, making her look even more alluring. She reached back and deftly unhooked her bra and tossing it aside, she sat there, just as naked as he was now. "Alright now Stuart, enough of this oral shit; I need your cock in me and I want you to fuck me like never before."

He bent over her and sucked one of her cherry red nipples into his mouth and lashed at the gorgeous bud with his tongue until she squirmed away. He did that to the other nipple sucking it deeper between his lips as his hand ran down her naked body and once again attacked her clit. He popped the ripe bud out of his mouth and leaning in, claimed her mouth with his. He smiled when her tongue met his and dueled with him, tightening her grip on his slender body.

Stuart shoved her back and immediately positioned himself between her legs. The head of his orange cock pressed against the slick lips of her pussy and leaning in, he slid in easily. He felt her tight cuntlips, clinging to his shaft as he slowly sank into her heated pussy.

Denise clutched at his arms and arched her back, meeting his invasion with a thrust of her own. She pressed her lips to his as she felt him sink in deep and she let out a sigh as she felt him begin to fuck her, sliding in and out of her at a slow, steady pace. He bottomed out and held it there, feeling her cunt walls squeezing and releasing his shaft, milking him with the talented cunt muscles she possessed. The heat from her cunt was incredible and Stuart wanted to stay where he was forever. It was without a doubt the most amazing thing he had ever felt.

Denise suddenly got her second wind and began fucking Stuart with abandon, her moans grew louder and longer as she bucked and rocked beneath Stuart, taking every thrust he was willing to give her. She was so wet, her pussy began making obscene swishing and sucking sounds, she wanted more, she needed more. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and thrust upward, meeting his urgent stabbing at her. She screamed out, "Oh Stuart, fuck me, fuck me harder, make me yours. It feels so fucking incredible, take me, don't stop. I'm sooooooooooo close, please, please, cum, cum with me!"