Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her off the bed. He pressed his upper body to hers, they were molded together and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled the room. The scent of their lovemaking heightened their senses and as he felt her cumming, he let loose and began pouring his jism into her. He never, ever felt anything like this before. He couldn't believe this luscious woman wanted him, he hoped it wasn't a dream. He kissed her with all of the intensity he could muster and he smiled against her lips when he felt her returning the kiss with the same intensity. He wasn't ever, ever going to let this woman go. He found his soul-mate; he just hoped she felt the same way he did.

In the afterglow of her intense orgasm, she worked her talented cunt muscles to milk every drop he had and she slowly untangled her legs and arms from him. She clung to him and rained tiny kisses all over his face and neck. She giggled, "I'll tell you Stuart, you can paint yourself blue and be in the act with the "Blue Man Crew", as long as you fuck me that way every time, you can be any color you like."

He stared down at her and bit his tongue. He was going to tell her he loved her, but didn't want to scare her away just yet. He swept her damp hair from her face, "You are one beautiful woman, I'd like us to go out again and maybe make this a little more permanent."

She picked her head off the pillow, she kissed him lightly on the lips, "I'd like that, but I'd have to see you without this orange hue seeping out of you, staining me and my sheets." She clung to him and after he slipped from her, they spooned together and drifted off to a well satisfying sleep.