Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The returned and she was still horny, but listening to Sheldon go on and on about it was taking the starch out of her willingness to have coitus. She turned and listened to him.

He was trying to re-enact the play, "When you yell, "Harry, watch out!" he looked right at me. No, and not just Harry, but everyone on stage."

She nodded and turned towards him, Uh, huh!"

He pulled out his phone and looked at his itinerary, "All right, well, it's a bit late, but I did block out the rest of our evening for conjugal relations."

She perked up and slowly untied her robe. It parted slowly and as she let it fall to the floor, she stood before him naked. She kicked off her shoes and moved over to him slowly, "I was waiting for the moment since we left for those stupid plays." She grabbed hold of his shirt and tore it off over his head. She flopped back down on the bed, taking Sheldon with her.

Sheldon was stunned by her dress and her advanced ability to get him out of his clothes. He slipped to the end of the bed and grabbing her naked legs, he planted them on his shoulders and without giving her any warning, he dove in and began eating her like he learned in Kansas. He had her squirming and before long he had her on the verge of an orgasm. He pulled back just as she teetered on the edge of an orgasm.

He rose up, tore off the remaindered of his clothes and hovering over her, he entered her roughly. He sank balls deep into her and before long he had her cumming.

Amy's entire day of frustrations quickly dissipated and she clung to him as she hung on as Sheldon continued to pump in and out of her like a man possessed. She let out a grunt, "Oh Sheldon, why can't you act like this more often I'd be such a happy wife if you did."

Sheldon slowed and rolled over, taking Amy with him. He had her straddling him and looking up at her, he shook his head, "I don't understand, Amy? I thought you liked me just the way I am. Are you trying to change me?"

She slowly shifted, allowing his cock to seed deeper in her quaking pussy. She swept her hair from her face and shoulders, "No Sheldon, it's just you are always consumed in what you like and what you wanna do, you forget to ask me about what I'd like and what I wanna do. Five hours of Harry Potter, is not my idea of a pleasurable honeymoon or what I'd like to do when I visit New York City. Now this, this I can enjoy, but I hate being the one who makes the first move, or even the second move."

He nodded, "I understand and I promise to ask what you'd like to do. So what do you wanna do?"

She chuckled, "We'd be doing it right now, but maybe a little less talking and a little more fucking?"

He gave her a sexy growl and clutching at her hips, he began pumping up and down as hard and as fast as he could. He slammed upward into her so hard; she nearly flew off of him.

She giggled and let out a whoop, "Ride 'em cowgirl!" She clung to him and was soon racing towards another orgasm. She leaned forward, feeding him her swaying tits and when she felt his lips closed around one stiff nipple and sucked hard, it sent her over the top. She clamped down on his cock, milking him to the point where he exploded, filling her up with his potent sperm. She fell against him and after a few minutes, she rolled off of him.

Sheldon slipped from the bed and picked up his phone, "I can check that off my list, shower time...Well look at that, another thing to check off."

Amy fell back to the bed and stared at the ceiling, 'He's never gonna change, I have a lot of work ahead of me."

He came out of the shower and saw she was upset, "Okay, I can see you're not happy, what did I do wrong now?"

She sat up, still naked and crossed her arms under her large nippled tits, "Sheldon, do we really have to do everything on a schedule?"

"Are you suggesting spontaneity?"

She nodded, "Uh...I guess, yeah!"

"So now that we're married, sex can occur at any time? Like when we're brushing our teeth and suddenly your minty fresh tongue in in my mouth?"

"Really? Would it be so bad to mix it up a little, that is what married couples do."

Back in California, Amy's father was having enough of his domineering wife. He snuck off and stayed at Amy & Sheldon's apartment, but she tracked him down and made Penny open the door to find him. She sat him down and berated him and finally Leonard spoke up, "If you let him talk, maybe you'll find out."

She crossed her arms and stood over the three of them, "Fine, Larry?"

He looked up at her and just shrugged. Penny chuckled, "Well, there you go, what more can he say?"

She called out to Larry, "Let's go home."

He finally spoke up, "I think I'll stay."

"Well, if you're going to stay, then I'll stay." She took a seat.

Leonard stood up, "All right, well, you know who doesn't need to stay? Us, come on Penny, let's go. He opened the door to their apartment, "Poor Mr. Fowler, I really feel sorry for the little guy."

Penny walked past him, "I know, after they had Amy, she should've just eaten him and been done with it."

He chuckled, "Look at you retaining facts from a nature show."

She opened the fridge and got out a bottle of water, "I know, really, what did he ever see in her? He's so, so sweet, and she's such a ballbuster.

Leonard came over beside her, "Some guys think strong women are sexy."

"Yeah, but hey seem to have nothing in common."

He shrugged, "Yeah, but sometimes opposites attract." He reached out and ran his hand down her arm.

She stepped back, "Wait, wait, are you saying we are like them?"

He knew he was on thin ice, "I don't know, maybe a little."

She shook her head, "So you're the sweet, quiet one and I'm Amy's mom? Is that what you are saying?"

He stared at her, and just like Larry all he could do was shrug his shoulders.

She stormed off to the bedroom leaving him alone in the kitchen.

The next day a bored Amy went with Sheldon to see Tesla's apartment and she wasn't happy, especially when he was about to butt in and correct the young man giving the tour.

She stopped him, "Just let it go!"

"Is everything all right? You seem testy this morning."

She spat back, "I'm not testy!"

"I'll have to take your word for it, there's no test for testy. Could it be you're sexually frustrated?"

She let out a deep breath, "Okay, now I'm testy!"

"If we would have had coitus this morning like I had scheduled, your brain would be floating on a sea of oxytocin right now."

She was no longer testy, she was pissed, "Don't talk to me about my brain, I'm a neurobiologist. I'm walking away from you."

He turned back to the group who were listening to their argument. He stared back at them, "I'm only recently married. Do I stay here? Do I follow her? Say something useful."

He followed her and found her sitting alone on a bench alone, as she tried gathering her thoughts. He stood over her and had two hot dogs in his hands, "Hello."

She stared up at him, "Hello."

He sat beside her, "I brought you two hot dogs."

"Aren't you gonna eat one?"

"From a street cart? Are you crazy? I'm amazed that I'm holding them. You realize that I'm not a particularly physical person. I wanna be a good husband to you, and intimacy is a part of that. I'm just worried that if I don't schedule our bedroom endeavors, then I may not think about them, and you'll grow cold and distant and seek solace in the arms of a heavily-muscled longshoreman.

"Where would I find a longshoreman?"

"Along the shore, it's in the name."

"Sheldon, I'd never be with a longshoreman, if anyone, we have friends back in Pasadena. You know I've changed and I'll make sure we fuck enough and I don't like calling it coitus, that is too clinical. We're married now, we make love, we screw, we fuck, do you understand?"

He nodded, "I understand and that's good to know. I'll create an algorithm that'll generate a pseudo-random schedule. And you know why it won't be a true random schedule? And not tell you about it, what do you think about that?"

She smiled, "Is that because the generation of true random numbers remains an unsolved problem in computer science."

He let out a gasp, Come with me!"

"Where are we going?"

"To the hotel room, and when we get there, I'm gonna need you to say that again, except naked."

She let out a gasp and they hurried back to the hotel. She threw open the door and before Sheldon could close it, she was stripping and before long she was stark naked and watched him as he tore off his clothes as well. They tumbled to the bed and rolled back and forth.

Sheldon sat back and looked down at her, "Say it Amy, I wanna hear you say it again."

She giggled at him and threw her tousled hair back over her shoulder. She looked down and bit her lip and slowly looked up and whispered to him, "Is that because the generation of true random numbers remains an unsolved problem in computer science."

Sheldon shocked Amy by letting out a growl and he attacked her. He began caressing her body, moving up and down her curves. He rained wet kisses all along her neck and shoulders.

Amy let out a lusty sigh, she was already wet and she humped his fingers as she felt them enter her juicy pussy. She felt two fingers enter her and another was teasing her puckered asshole. She rocked against his hand. She shivered amazed how easy he could turn her on.

"Oh Amy, listening to you talk like that was such a turn-on, but now I wanna fuck you, like you said, no more coitus, I wanna screw your brains out, it that is possible."

She groaned out and let out a stifled sigh, "Oh with that big cock of yours Sheldon, anything is possible." She arched her back as he attacked her neck and now shoved three fingers into her slit and worked a second finger in her ass. Her moans grew louder as she rolled her hips, helping him fuck her holes with ease.

Sheldon released her neck and plastered his lips to hers. His hands moved from her juicy cunt to feast on her heavy breasts. He sucked on one and then the other. He wanted to spend more time on them, but he followed Amy's lead as she clutched at his head, urging him lower. He did as directed and his mouth and tongue were working diligently on her bright red clit while his fingers once again took center stage in her pussy and asshole.

Amy clutched at his head, forcing him tighter to her holes. Pleasure coursed through her trembling body as she cried out and came hard against his active mouth. She pushed at his head; she was ultra-sensitive and needed a short break.

Sheldon peaked out from between her outstretched legs and grinned up at her, "Come on Amy, don't hold back, you wanted more "fucking" and that is what I intend on giving you." Without waiting he dipped back down and once again feasted on her pussy. He shoved three fingers in deep and began petting her G-spot and when he peaked up at her, he smiled. He saw her tugging and twisting her thick nipples with her fingers. He groaned out when he say her lift her tit to her mouth and saw her sucking at the ripe nipple.

Amy was racing towards a second orgasm, causing her to quake as she exploded yet again. She was unable to take any more of his oral expertise. She pulled his head back; her legs were numb from tensing up so long. She thought she was going to melt into the messy mattress.

Amy lay there gasping for air as feeling returned to her lower extremities. She suddenly got her second wind and crawling up onto her knees. She pushed him back and went for what she really wanted. Her long hair swept over his skinny legs and gripping his cock, she stroked it a couple of times. She looked up at him, "I wanna taste you, Sheldon." He grinned down at her and all he could do was nod. Amy ran her hand upward and when a large drop of pre-cum oozed out, she dipped her head and ran her lips along it, waiting there for what was to come next. She opened her mouth and enveloped his shaft and slowly sank downward.

Inch by inch of his cock disappeared into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath and pressed downward. She resisted gagging as she felt the large mushroomed head enter her throat. She pressed on and she wanted to smile, her lips were pressed against his crinkled nut sack. She was unable to smile, her lips were stretched wide. She felt his cock jerk in her mouth and felt it swell up. She thought he was going to cum, but she wanted more, she needed more. She desperately wanted his big cock buried deep in her pussy.

As if he could read her mind, Sheldon pushed at her head and drew his cock from her incredible mouth. He scrambled out from under her and keeping her on his knees, he positioned himself behind her. He immediately ran his saliva stained cock up and down the cleft between her meaty cheeks. He pushed forward and sank easily into her dripping snatch. He guided his cock into her and once he was fully seeded, he began fucking her.

Sheldon's hands seemed to be everywhere at once, clutching at her curves. He reached beneath her and lightly rubbed her clit as he slid in and out at a steady pace. He began to change up, going quick a couple of strokes, then slowly. He reached around and began teasing her swaying tits, bringing her closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Amy pushed against him, arching her back meeting each of his thrusts with ones of her own. She let out a yelp when suddenly she felt a stinging slap on her ass. It added to her excitement, something rarely done by her husband. She wanted to switch and falling to the bed, she popped his cock from her juicy cunt. She rolled away and urged him onto his back. Amy rolled back over and straddled his tall, lanky body. She reached back and guided his slime covered cock into her. She took his entire length into her and knew neither of them would last long at the pace she was bouncing up and down on him.

Sheldon looked up at her as their eyes met. His eyes traveled up and down her lush curves and reached out, he clutched at her active ass. He slapped her ass again, and again and yet one more time. He picked up the pace, thrusting his hips upward meeting her in midair as he growled out. He clutched at her ample hips as he shoved upward one more time and grinding his pelvis up against her, he let out a growl, "I'm cumming Amy, you wanted to fuck, I'm fucking cumming, cum, cum with me."

She dropped down, kissed him with all of the intensity she had lift and she felt him filling her. She groaned into his mouth and trembled as she let loose and came too. She slumped against him as her entire body stiffened and then fell apart. She clung to him as every pore in her body was electrified and she hugged him to her quaking body.

It was a good five minutes before she finally recovered. She rolled off of him and flopped down beside him. She slowly turned onto her side and propped her head up with one arm. She stared down at him, "Why can't you be this way all the time, Sheldon? You turn loose and become the man I've always wanted, but afterwards, you turned back to the impossible man I've had to deal with for the past ten years."

He shrugged, "I can't explain it Amy, I know what you are saying. I am what I am, I've changed a lot in the past ten years, but I know I have a long way to go yet. Don't give up on me, I'll try."

She leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. She pulled back and caressed his cheek, "I'll never give up on you, only if you give up on us." She hugged him and before long, they drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

Back in California, Leonard was just getting up. Penny was in the kitchen making coffee and he walked on tiptoes into the kitchen, "Morning, sunshine!" She turned and gave him a stare that could have turned him to stone. "So, I see you're making espresso."

She turned back to the machine, "Yep, just need that extra jolt for a successful day of ballbusting."

"Really? I don't think you do."

She turned back towards him and blurted out, "You know, you compared us to the strangest couple we know. And we know Amy and Sheldon, Howard and Bernadette, Raj and his twitchy little dog."

He threw up his hands, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

She cut him off, "Because it wasn't nice or because it wasn't true?"

He took a step towards her, "It's not true, Mrs. Fowler is an angry, vindictive woman; whereas you are warm and loving, quick to forgive."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, please!"

"I'm serious, and I'm nothing like Amy's dad. He's a mousy little man who can't stand up for himself." They stood there and just stared at one another, he continued, "My point is, you're not like her, so we're not like them."

"Thirty years from now, are you gonna hide from me because I'm so scary?"

"Hey, I don't think you're scary. Yes, I flinch when you make sudden moves, but that says more about my childhood than you."

She stood there and stared at him, "Aw!" She threw up her arms to hug him and he flinched and jumped back. He reached out after being startled and hugged her. She hugged him back and gave him a kiss that made him forget all about their argument.

Leonard walked her back to the kitchen counter and trapped her there and reaching down, he untied her robe and it fell to the floor. He reached up and caressed her cheek and leaning forward, he planted a wet kiss on her parted lips. His morning stubble excited her as the kiss grew stronger. Leonard leaned into her harder and they were a tangle of arms and legs. He stabbed at her tongue with his as his hands molded to her gorgeous ass and squeezed hard.

She broke the kiss and nuzzled his neck, "Are you gonna fuck me in the kitchen counter?"

He chuckled, "Sheldon would have a fit if he could see us now; fucking where he made his toast." He pulled back and ran his hands down her shapely legs He caressed each foot and playfully tickled her bare feet with his nose then he ran his tongue along the arch and pulled back, he sucked at her big toe and Penny felt a jolt of electricity run up her leg and settle in her fleshy cunt.

She let out a gasp as he continued with each toe as he continued to caress them. She threw her head back, "Oh Leonard that feels incredible, it's making me so fucking wet."

He chuckled, "So you like that, huh?"

She nodded sexily, "Oh yessssssss, it's incredible."

He moved to the other foot and gave it the same attention. He released her foot and untied his robe and letting it fall to the floor. He pushed his boxers to the floor and looked up at her, "Look at what you caused Penny!"

She giggled, "Mmmm, I like making up like this, you're suck a naughty little boy."

He chuckled, "A man never likes to hear little when he's in such a state of arousal."

She giggled, "Sorry, wrong choice of words, stroke it for me Leonard." She pulled him forward and their lips met in a steamy kiss. Her legs rose-up and wrapped around his waist as she drew him to her naked body. She began kicking her heels against his ass, urging him to take her. She pulled her mouth from his, "Oh Leonard, I need you in me, now!"

He ran his hands down her sleek thighs and slowly slipped two fingers into her fleshy cunt.

Penny arched her back, thrusting upward trying to make his fingers go deeper. She let out a gasp as his lips close around one of her large swollen nipples. He drew the entire crown in his mouth and sucked as hard as he could. She clutched at his head as she felt the onset of an early orgasm, "Oh fuck, Leonard, I'm going to cum!"

He switched to the other tit and grunted out, "Yes, yes, cum for me Penny, come all over my fingers! Your fucking cunt it so tight, cream all over my fingers!"

She screamed out as she came, bathing his active fingers and she slumped against him as she trembled from head to toe. She let out a gasp as he broke free from her tangled legs and he pulled back and pulling her from the counter, he spun her around and forced her to lay flush on the countertop. She shivered as her heated flesh pressed against the cool counter.