Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 03-04

Story Info
Stuart & Denise in 4some with Bernie, Anu reveals her secret.
13k words
4.63
9.5k
10
3

Part 108 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

The following week Raj went over to see Leonard and Penny, "Listen, I'm getting married. I haven't met her yet, but her name is Anu. My father says she comes from a good family, she's in her 30's, she works in hospitality management. So, as long as I can get through six to ten dates without revealing my true self, this is happening."

The next evening Howard and Bernadette were in their living room reading. Howard looked over at Bernie, "Enjoying your book?"

She didn't look up, and replied, "So much."

He knew she wasn't reading and stared back at her, "Why do you keep poking at it?"

She pulled her phone out from between the pages of her book, "Fine, I'm shopping on my phone."

"You're the one who said you wanted to read more."

She scoffed, "Yes, I also tell people I only feed the kids organic. It's just stuff you say."

Just then Stuart and Denise came walking in, "Hello."

Howard looked up at the, "Hey, how was your night?"

Stuart chuckled, "Oh, it was great; we went to an improv show."

Denise nodded, "Yeah, they asked the audience to suggest a word and they used Stuart's." She looked hot again, dressed in a tight slim pair of black jeans and a low cut blouse. Her light brown hair was wavy and rested upon her pert breasts.

Bernie looked at them both, "Oh, cool, what was the word?"

Stuart smiled at her, "Coconuts!"

Denise nodded, "It was such a good one."

He chuckled, "It just came to me. What are you guys up to?"

Howard looked to Bernie and back to Stuart, "Reading."

Denise nodded to Bernie, "Oh, nice, I wish I read more."

Bernie took that and ran with it, "Well, if it's important, you find the time."

Stuart sized Denise up, "You wanna see my room?"

She snickered and nodded, "Oh yeah." She followed him to his room.

Bernie leaned over and pointed towards Stuart's room, "How do you feel about this?"

Howard stood up, "That she can clearly do better, but that's not for me to say."

"No, with them in his room, doing stuff after what they did in the bridal suite and the great time they had on their first date."

"Come on, we're sitting right out here, they're not gonna do anything."

Suddenly music came from Stuart's bedroom. The song "Smooth Operator" came out flooding the living room. Howard turned to Bernadette, "I'd like to change my answer."

In the bedroom Stuart closed the door after turning on his stereo system and Denise wasted no time, she kissed him, running her hands along his body to get a feel on his growing penis. Stuart's hands went straight to her perfectly shaped tits, massaging them firmly in his hands. Her hands went for the bulge she created.

Denise pulled down his pants and sank to her knees. As she pulled down his jockey shorts, she was greeted by a cock, no longer orange. She grabbed his cock and running her hand downward, she cupped his swollen nuts and rolled them in her slender fingers, "Mmmm, have you been storing up all that creamy jism in these just for me Stuart?"

He worked on the buttons on her blouse and getting them open, he slipped her blouse off, her bra quickly followed. He reached down and palmed her firm tits, tweaking at her cherry red nipples.

Denise licked at the leaking tip of his cock, savoring the saltiness of his pre-cum. She took him deeper into her mouth, sucking on him and getting another dose of pre-cum down her throat.

Stuart released a loud groan, loud enough for Howard and Bernie to hear out in the living room. He felt his cock enter her throat, he knew she was getting better at this, this time she controlled her gag reflex and had him in her mouth down to the root of his cock. She pulled back, allowing a stream of saliva to run down her chin and it fell to her firm tits, "Mmmm, I just love this cock of yours Stuart, especially with it no longer looking orange like a Popsicle." She popped it back into her mouth, letting the tip brush against the back of her throat once again. She felt his swollen nuts slapping against her chin as she continued bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Her other hand slipped to her tight black jeans and popping open the button, she unzipped them and dipped her hand into her panties. She closed a couple fingertips on her budding clit and began rubbing it at the same pace she was bobbing up and down on Stuart's cock. She felt Stuart's cock swell and she anticipated a fountain of cream filling her mouth soon.

After last time together, she promised him a blowjob to completion and she was making good on her promise. Just them Stuart's fingers clutched at her silky locks and growled out, "I'm gonna cum Denise."

She pulled back she wanted to savor it in her mouth and not down her throat yet. She stroked him vigorously and stared up at him, "In my mouth Stewie, I gonna taste you." Her lips closed around the jerking shaft and she tightened her lock on it. She felt herself cumming partly from her fingers rubbing out an orgasm and partly because she was on her knees; his cock jerking and sending stream after stream of his load in her mouth. Her cheeks billowed out, not wanting to swallow just yet. She stroked the base of the shaft, milking out every last drop he had stored in his swollen nuts. She pulled her fingers out of her panties and stroked his deflated cock; she swiped it along her cheeks and forehead, wanting his essence to cover her face. She swirled his cum around on her tongue and slowly swallowed it. She stared up at him, grinning from ear to ear. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and giggled, "Mmmm that was tasty, look Stuart, all gone!"

Stuart drew her to her feet and grabbing hold of her tight jeans, he tugged them down as it cleared her tight ass, he reared back and landed a quick, stinging slap on that pantie clad butt of hers. He pushed her to the bed and getting them off her long, shapely legs, he tore off her panties.

She fell back and stretched out, "Mmmm that was the snack I was yearning for. Her eyes sparkled as she stared at his cock, it was never totally soft and seeing him staring hat her naked body, she could tell he was getting ready for more. She extended her arms and reached out for him, "Are you about ready for another round?"

He stepped between her outstretched legs and ran his hands up and down her trembling form, "You bet your sweet ass I am."

He peppered her thighs and glistening pussy with a few nips and licks. He ran his tongue along her flat belly, to her quickly rising and falling mounds of flesh, stopping just long enough to wet them both and firm them up. He captured her lips with his and he drew in a heavy breath of air when he felt Denise's fingers close around his shaft and guide him into her welcoming pussy. He felt her release his cock as he shoved forward and sank into her well-oiled pussy.

Denise was close to an orgasm. Sucking on a cock and having it explode in her mouth always was enough to get her going. With his cock ramming into her at an unexpected pace, she was quickly reaching the pinnacle and she clawed at his back, her legs enveloped his skinny body and she thrust upward, meeting his urgent movements with ones just as urgent as his.

He attacked the sensitive flesh on her neck and heard her moans growing louder, "Oh yes, yes Denise, cum, cum for me. I wanna feel you bathe my cock with your creamy juices."

She clutched at his head, forcing the flesh of her upper body against his face, "Oh yessssss, that is so fucking good, give it to me Stuart, I'm gonna cum, please, please cum with me."

He rose up and began thrusting harder and faster into her. He slammed into her so hard; he slammed the headboard over and over again against the wall. It echoed throughout the house as he growled out, "Oh my God, Denise, I'm cumming again, take it, take my cum in your gorgeous cunt of yours!"

Every muscle in her body tensed up as she exploded into a million tiny pieces. She clung to him and the only sounds; were the sounds of her heavy breathing and for some reason a few moans, groans and giggles coming from out in the living room.

Stuart rolled off of her and gathered her up in his arms and chuckled, "I believe our lusty lovemaking may have triggered Howard and Bernadette to try a little bit of the same too." She giggled and clung to him, "What do you say we sneak out and catch a peak of what they are doing?"

Out in the living room, while Stuart was getting his knob shined and while Denise was getting her pussy reamed, Bernadette was getting turned on by all of the sounds and banging going on in the room so close to them, they could smell the sex as it progressed.

Bernie put her book down and reached down between the cushions of the sofa chair she was seated in. she pulled out a large chrome dildo out and looking to Howard, she gave him a huge grin and turned the base and the dildo came to life. She ran it down her cheek, chin and neck. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. She opened them when she heard Howard getting up and approached her. She put up her hand and shook her head, "Oh no you don't Howie; sit your ass down on that sofa and watch, I'm going to tease your ass until you can't take it anymore, maybe then I'll allow you to play."

Howie flopped down and between what Bernie was doing and the sounds coming from Stuart's bedroom he was getting turned on like never before. He looked on as Bernie arched her back and skimmed out of her sweatpants. He bit his lip and nearly drew blood when he saw her plant the heels of her feet on the edge of the cushion and slowly parted her legs. He let out a gasp when he saw she recently shaved and trimmed all of the hair from pussy. It was glistening in the light of the room.

Bernadette turned the dildo on low and placed it at her knee. She ran it slowly downward, along the inside of her thigh and swept it downward but kept it from her pussy. She pulled it away and turned it off. She giggled as she saw the disappointment on Howard's face. She ran her hands along her legs and up to her belly. She grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and slowly tugged it upward. Her large unencumbered tits flopped out and she hefted them both in her hands. She pushed them together and lifting them slightly and dipping her head, her tongue slipped out and she began flicking both blood red nipples with the tip of her tongue. She looked up at Howie with those two bright blue eyes and she grinned, "Mmmm, they taste almost as good as they look."

She sat up and knelt on the cushion and leaned over the back of the chair. She pushed her gorgeous bubble butt out and swayed it from side to side. She turned her head and glanced back at Howie.

Howard couldn't sit still any longer. He stripped out of his pants and shorts and sat on the edge of the sofa cushion. He couldn't tear his eyes from her. He watched her ass and pussy as she took the shiny dildo and pressed it against the opening of her puckered asshole. Howard drew in a deep breath as she pushed and it sank further into her gorgeous butt.

Bernie let out a tiny gasp and she wiggled her ass, the vibrator went in even deeper.

Howard grabbed hold of his cock and fisting it, he stroked it slowly, never tearing his eyes from what she was doing.

Bernadette moved the dildo in and out of her ass a little bit more and saw him locked on what she was doing. She loosened her grip on the dildo and planting both hands on the back cushion, she arched her back, pushing her dildo stuffed ass back at him even more.

Howard couldn't sit there any longer. He snuck up behind her and grabbed hold of the vibrator and began moving it back and forth in her ass. He pushed it further in, and imagined that is was his cock going in and out of her butt. He turned the knob from low to medium and he smiled when he heard her let out a moan, drowning out the moans coming from Stuart's bedroom. The higher speed Howard turned the vibrator to was just what she needed to bring her closer and closer to the climax she so sorely needed.

Bernadette reached back and slowly pulled the vibrator out of her ass. She turned her body around and as she sat in front of him, slid the vibrator that was just in her ass into her mouth. She sucked on it as if it was a large, stiff cock.

Howard's eyes nearly bugged out of his head, he was over the top and was going to thank Stuart for turning his wife on like this.

Bernie pulled the saliva covered dildo from her mouth and placed it on the end table beside the chair. She scooted down and threw her tiny, shapely legs over the arms of the chair. She was spread wide open for Howard. She added to the excitement by reaching down and used both hands to part her cuntlips, exposing her inner cunt to him. She grinned at him when she saw the pre-cum oozing out of his cock. She drew in a heavy breath as she watched Howard place his hands on her legs and began massaging her inner thighs.

Howard worked his way up until his hand was at the exposed opening Bernie was still holding open. He slowly slid his middle finger inside of her, her moaning grew even louder as Howie sped up, finger fucking her wet, juicy hole. His hand nearly became a blur, he moved it that fast.'

The bedroom door opened and Stuart and Denise poked their heads out and watched the erotic scent before them.

Bernie's eyes shot open wide and she clutched at his hand. She screamed out, "Right there, oh yeah, keep it up!" She reached for his cock, "Get that fucking cock here and fuck my tiny pussy, Howie!"

Howard had another thought. She teased him and made him suffer now it was her turn. He stood up and straddled her outstretched legs, placing one foot on either side of her stretched out legs. He leaned forward and placing his hands on the back of the cushion, he guided his cock to her face. He grinned down at her as she immediately opened her mouth. He leaned over more and watched his cock disappear into her open mouth. He watched her tongue dance all along the shaft and pulling back he guided his swollen nuts to her mouth.

At the entrance to the bedroom, Stuart's cock was once again stiff as can be. He slipped back a little and gripping Denise by the hips, he guided his cock into her from behind.

Denise let out a grunt as she felt him sink deep into her pussy from behind. She pushed back as she watched Bernadette sucking at Howard's thick, stiff cock. She turned a little higher and let out a gasp when she locked eyes with Bernadette.

Howard reluctantly pulled his cock from her mouth and gripping her two sexy pigtails, he pulled on them until they were freed from their binds. He combed his fingers through her hair and leaning forward he planted a passionate kiss on her lips. He scooted lower; nearly losing his balance, but Bernie clung to him as he closed his lips around one of her huge aeroules and sucked the entire crown into his mouth.

Denise was beyond excited, never seeing anyone else having sex before. She pushed back harder against Stuart's invading cock and reached down; she caressed his swollen nut sack.

Howard was once again down in his knees, he slipped two fingers into her pussy again and dipping his head, he added his tongue and began dancing all over her clit and felt it swell up with blood. He pushed her legs further apart and began munching on the entire slimy cunt before him.

Stuart leaned over Denise and played with her tits with one hand and diddled her clit with the other. He picked up the pace fucking her harder and faster.

Bernadette clutched at Howard's head as her orgasm overtook her tiny, sexy body. She tried to close her legs around his head, but he held them firmly and all she could do was arched her ass off the cushion and grind her spasming cunt against his incredible mouth.

Howard needed relief now what he gave her the climax she needed. He pulled back and rising up, he fisted his cock and pushed forward. He sank easily into her juicy cunt and he finally released her legs. He chuckled when she wrapped them around his waist and pulled him tighter to her quaking body.

Stuart was too tired to go on in this position and pulling her back, he led her back to the bed and flopping down, he pulled her down with him. The door was wide open and they could see what was going on from their position on the bed.

Denise straddled Stuart reverse-cowgirl. She leaned back and placed her hands on either side of him. She began slamming down on his prone body, taking his cock in her slimy cunt.

Stuart had a tough time seeing Howard and Bernadette; Denise's hair was swishing back and forth, covering him from his chest all the way up to her face. He loved the feeling and the sight was like none ever before. He ran his hands up and down her sleek body as he thrust upward, driving in and out of her as she met his movements and before long he lost it and began pumping his load deep into her pussy.

Denise felt him filling her up and she was on the verge of cumming. She went over the top as Stuart's fingers helped her out as he teased and strummed her clit, driving her once again over the top.

In the living room, Howard was slamming in and out of his blonde wife. He was close to cumming and he saw Bernie looking past him as she watched Stuart and Denise locked together as they went over the edge, cumming together again.

Howard concentrated on his bride and he rained kisses all over her face, neck and full, firm tits. He felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter and she tightened as she exploded, her second climax was even stronger. She took him with her and she felt him pumping his seed deep in her She grinned knowing his seed was void of any swimmers, the vasectomy took care of that and her orgasm grew stronger knowing she didn't have to worry about his seed.

Howard slumped against her and chuckled, "Maybe next time we can invite them upstairs and we can really have a party. I know you fucked Stuart before, so I think it is only fair I get to sample Denise."

She slapped him playfully, "I think that could be arranged, but first I'd like to give Denise a go, sort of get her warmed up for you."

He chuckled, "I love the way you think, and to think you were a good Catholic Girl once upon a time."

Penny and Leonard were alone in their living room. Leonard was painting Penny's nails when Raj sent the marriage questionnaire he told them about.

Penny sat back, waving her hands trying to dry her nails, "Oh good, read me a question."

He opened the questionnaire, "How religious are you? That's easy, both of us, not at all."

Penny spoke up, "But I wouldn't say not at all. I mean, I'm pretty spiritual, I go to yoga, so..."

He sat back, "Great, so your church is "Our Lady of the Stretchy Pants. Next question, "How close are you with your family?"

She stared at her nails, "Pretty close."

"I'm gonna say not too close, but I'm hoping to get farther. Next question, "How do you feel about children?"

She made a funny face, "Um, they're okay, I guess. I mean, if I saw one, I wouldn't throw a brick at it."

He was stunned, "Why would you throw a brick at a child?"

She chuckled, "I just said I wouldn't."

The question us, "Would you like to have kids?" So, yeah, we want kids."

She added, "Yeah, but someday."

"Right, like, in the next five years."

She blurted out, "Sure, next question?"

"How are you with pets?" Well, I did take care of Sheldon for 15 years, and he only bit me twice."

Raj was finally meeting Anu (Rati Gupta) at a restaurant, "I have to say, after reading your questionnaire, I feel like I already know you."

She closed her menu and leaned towards him, "Totally, me too!" She caught the waiter, "Excuse me, can we please get sparkling instead of tap, some clean silverware, and find out what they're having? That looks delicious." She pointed to the table next to theirs.

He looked over and replied, "Yes, ma'am."

She looked back to Raj, So, you're an astrophysicist?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers