Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He nodded, "Yes, ma'am," he stammered, "I mean, just yes, unless you prefer "ma'am,"

She replied quickly, "I don't!"

"Good, because you don't seem like a ma'am. You seem more like a sweet thang."

She went to mock him, "Wow, you are not good at this."

He chuckled nervously, "If I was good at this, I wouldn't need to be fixed up by my father."

She smiled back at him, "I never thought I'd let my family set me up either, but I'm 34, I'd like to have kids, and it's hard to date because I work so much."

"Oh, yes, you're a concierge."

She nodded, "For now, I plan to be managing a hotel in the next five years."

He leaned forward, "I get it, you know, um, I used to have a long list of what I wanted from a wife. Eyes like Sandra Bullock, hair like Sandra Bullock, and the bravery of Ryan Stone, that's Sandra Bullock's character in "Gravity." But now, I just want someone nice."

She tipped her head and gave him a coy smile, "I think I'm nice. Are you nice?"

He sat back, "Oh, I'm definitely nice. Every time a girl breaks up with me, she always starts with, "You're a nice guy."

She let out a sigh, "Look, your whole sweet, insecure thing is cute, but honestly, I have no time for that. If you're not serious about this, you need to walk away now."

He was taken aback, "No, I am serious."

She nodded, "Good!"

He chuckled, "Okay, what does that mean?"

"I think it means I might be the future Mrs..."

He gave her a tiny smile, "Koothrappali."

She gave him a funny look, "How would you feel if I didn't change my name?"

"A little hurt, but you wouldn't know because I'm too nice."

The next day, Penny went to Bernie's office and peeked in, "Hey, wanna get lunch?"

Bernie looked up, "I can't. Halley and Michael were up all night, I'm way behind here."

"Oh, no, are they sick?"

"No, they were just laughing and playing like a couple of jerks. Boy, they're cute, but they ruin everything."

Penny came in and sat down, "I get that, you know, I've been thinking lately, that maybe I don't want kids."

Bernie looked across the desk at her, "Are you crazy? Of course you want them, it's amazing."

"You just said they ruin everything."

"I'm allowed to; it's their fault I pee when I laugh."

"Hang on, why is it crazy to say I might not want kids?"

"Oh, it's not crazy, it's just wrong. You only think you don't want kids, but once you have kids, you'll realize that you did want them."

Penny leaned forward, "Or I don't want them, so, I won't have them, so back off!"

"Aw, you sound just like me before I became a mom, and learned what the meaning of love was."

Penny stood up, "Wow, I cannot believe how condescending you're being."

"Look, I know it's scary, but you're gonna be a great mom."

Penny was getting pissed and she raised her voice, "I know I'd be great, but the point is, I don't want to be one."

"Maybe you wouldn't be great, kinda got a temper."

"You know, not everyone needs to have kids to be fulfilled."

Bernie sat back down, "You're right; you got Leonard, what more do you need?"

Penny got up and left. That evening she was back in the apartment with Leonard, "Hey, remember yesterday, when we were talking about having kids someday?"

He was at his desk and turned towards her in the kitchen, "Yeahhhhhhh!"

She didn't know how to break it to him, "What if it wasn't someday?"

He looked at her with a huge smile, "Oh, my God!" He stood up and approached her, "Oh, my God! Are you Pregnant?"

She screamed out, No! No! No, no! No, no, no! What I meant was what if we didn't have kids?"

He stood before her, "Ever?"

She wrung her hands, "I mean, our life is so great. What would we wanna change that?"

He nodded slowly, "Sure! Sure Sure! And I guess, it would be hard raising kids in the loft you never told me you wanted." He turned and headed for the door to leave.

She felt horrible, "No, wait, don't be mad."

He threw open the door, "No, I'm not mad! Why would I be mad? There's nothing to be mad at!" He slammed the door behind him and out in the hall he was confronted by Amy, "Hey, Leonard!" He screamed out, "I'm not mad!"

The next evening Penny was all alone in the apartment and Amy came bursting in, "What the Hell, Penny!"

She looked up from her I-pad, "I'm gonna need more than that."

She came over to her, "You're not having kids? How could you do this to me?"

"How is it any of your business?"

"Because your kids were supposed to be friends with my kids."

"This is between me and Leonard."

"Screw Leonard!"

That same evening Bernadette was already in bed when Howard came out of the bathroom in his robe. She stood alongside the bed and looked at her, "What would you say if I told you I was totally naked under this robe?"

She was rubbing lotion into her hands and she gave him a sly smile, "I would say that sounds pretty good."

He jumped up onto the bed and began ravishing her and she gave him the same. All of a sudden the music was once again coming from Stuart's room a floor below, it was once again playing "Smooth Operator."

Howard pulled back and shook his head, "Oh come on, wait, please stay in the mood." He picked up his phone to drown out their music with music of their own.

Bernie stopped him, "Don't do that, just use your phone and call him, invite Denise and Stuart up here to join us. Better to have them join us then fight them."

He chuckled, "Oh there goes that Catholic School Girl" once again flying out the window." He called Stuart, "Ah, hi Stuart, Bernie and I were up here trying to be romantic and your music was sorta ruining the mood."

"Oh we're sorry, I'll turn it down."

"Well, Bernie had an idea, seeing you two are sorts, "getting it on", how would the two of you like to come up here and join us, sorta make it a foursome." He heard Stuart put his hand halfway over the phone and asked Denise.

Suddenly the phone went dead and there was a trampling of footsteps running up the stairs and there was a light tapping on the door.

Bernie giggled and called out, "Who is it?"

"Um, Stuart and Denise."

Howard blurted out, "Get your asses in here."

Stuart was in his t-shirt and tighty whities, while Denise was dressed in a slinky wrap-around dress showing off her long slender legs. Her hair was pulled back in a bun and her lips were freshly painted a bright pink.

Howard had already removed his robe and sat on the far side of the bed beside Bernie. Denise moved over and sat beside Bernie who was sitting up, still wearing her flowered nightgown. She reached up and deftly unbuttoned the large buttons that ran from her heaving tits down to her belly. She drew it off of her and exposed her large, naked breasts. She looked back to Stuart and he watched wide-eyed at his girlfriend, seeing her now in a completely different light. She decided to kick things up a notch, standing up before the three with a lot less clothes than she had on, she reached down and pulled the cord holding her dress secure. She reached in and did the same with the inner cord and the dress parted. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, the dress slipped from her slender body and fell to her feet. Her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. She was never turned-on the way she was right now.

Stuart was in awe of her, his eyes moved away from Bernie's lush body and as his eyes looked to her, he thought he saw Denise's nipples harden in her lacy bra. He stepped closer to her and urged her onto the bed and guided her between Bernie and Howard.

Howard's hands were upon her immediately. He ran his hands down her slender back and settled on her tiny dimpled butt cheeks. He slipped a little lower and his fingers found the dampness between her cheeks.

Denise found this incredibly erotic. She was suddenly the center of attention and she turned towards Bernie when she felt her moving and drew in a deep breath when the naked blonde was situated down at the foot of the bed.

Bernie was caressing Denise's feet and she lowered her head and began planting wet kisses on the instep of her foot. She worked her tongue quickly upward up past her knees, onto her thighs and finally settled over the musky scented gusset of her panties. Bernie traced her mouth over the lacy fabric and naughtily grabbed hold of the elastic with her teeth and pulled them slowly downward. She smiled when she saw Denise arch her back to make it easier for her to remove them.

Denise looked over at Stuart as she felt Bernie attack her pussy. Her hands clutched at the thick golden locks of Bernie's head as she felt her tongue licking and darting in and out of her slick hole. She spread her legs even further giving Bernie easier access to her pussy. She let out a grunt when Bernie shoved two fingers into her pussy and at the same time felt her lips uncover and close over her stiff, sensitive button.

Bernie ran her tongue around and around her clit and she saw Howard slide down to join her.

Howard parted Denise's cheeks and he dropped down and began feasting on her puckered hole. He watched through her parted legs as his wife slurped up all the cream Denise was expelling from her overheated pussy.

Denise was turned on like never before. She reached back and clutched at Howard's head, pulling him tighter to her ass and she shivered when she felt his tongue enter her asshole. She used her other hand to pull Bernie tighter to her juicy cunt. She arched her back and began bucking back and forth, trying to apply more pressure to both of her holes.

Bernie knew she was close to an orgasm, but wanted to make her wait, especially after all of the noise the two of them made, interrupting Howard and her chance for some alone time. She broke free from Denise's steamy cunt and peppering her slender body as she worked her way upward, she settled in and sweeping some of the hair that escaped her bun from her cheek, she planted a soft, sweet kiss on her lips.

It started off slow then it grew more and more passionate. Denise tasted her own pussy juices on Bernie's lips and tongue. She couldn't get enough of Bernie's sweet lips, but was interrupted when suddenly there was a stiff cock poking at her cheek. She broke the kiss and turning she was staring at Howard's stiff cock.

Bernie giggled and ran her fingers through her own hair, "How about the two of us double-teaming him, he looks like he could use some attention."

The two of them began to kiss and lick at the leaking head of Howard's cock. Denise clamped her lips around one half of Howard's mushroomed head as Bernie sucked at the other half. Howard's hand reached out and captured her neck and pulled her closer, "Lick my balls, Denise."

Denise let out a tiny giggle and began running her tongue over his crinkled sack. She drew one of his cum filled balls into her mouth and sucked lightly; she released it and gave its twin the same treatment. She popped it from her mouth and moved back up his shaft with just the wet tip of her tongue. She felt it jerk as she ran upward.

Howard clutched at the bun atop her head and plucking away at it, her long, light brown hair tumbled free adding to the excitement he was feeling.

Denise was groaning as she felt Howard's fingers clutching at her hair and when she reached the crown of his cock, she found Bernie waiting there. She paused and watched Bernie sucking wildly at the beet red head. She shivered and moaned even louder as she watched Bernie's lips release the swollen head. Her lips parted and a large stream of her saliva escaped her lips and ran down her chin and onto the pulsating shaft before the two of them. Before she could react, Bernie gripped her head and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips

Bernie locked lips with Denise, giving her a sloppy kiss and as the kiss grew hotter and more urgent. She finally needed to breath and tearing her mouth from Denise's, she tightened her grip on her head and guided her head downward.

Denise was shivering from the excitement coursing through her body. She closed her long slender fingers around Bernie's large swaying tits. She dipped her head and began licking at the sensitive flesh of her neck. She nipped and sucked at her flesh and moved lower to her gorgeous breasts. She ran her tongue around and around the huge aeroules and nipped at the large red nipple. She felt Bernie shiver and as she arched her back, Bernie shoved more tit flesh into her mouth.

Howard leaned in beside Denise and just like Bernie did earlier; began nibbling on her neck. She glanced up at Stuart who was still standing there watching it all.

Stuart looked like a fish out of water and as always seemed to be left out. He watched as Howard guided Denise onto her back and pushing at her knee, managed to get they parted wide enough for him to settled between them.

Howard learned a lot from Leonard about oral sex and he began by teasing Denise's inner thighs and he moved closer and closer to her weeping pussy.

Bernie finally noticed the bulge in Stuart's jockey shorts and she crawled over to where he was standing. She flopped down on her back and stared up at him. With her head hanging over the side of the bed, she reached out and grabbed hold of his skinny legs. She pulled him close enough where she managed to pull his shorts down. His stiff cock bobbed up and down and she licked her lips anticipating sucking on it.

Stuart stared down at the gorgeous blonde. He had a flashback to the day she sucked him off in exchange for getting her a comic book she needed to replace. He loved staring down into those blue eyes of hers and those thick, bee-stung lips of hers.

She grinned up at him, "Go ahead Stuart, you can feel them. I'm itching for you to play with them." She didn't wait for his go ahead and gripping his ass, she pulled him closer to the bed and wrapping her tiny fingers around his shaft, she guided it into her wide opened mouth. She moaned loudly around his shaft as she felt Stuart's fingers roll and tweak her ripe, red nipples. She saw him leaning over and as she took him deeper into her mouth, she felt his lips close around one of her aching nipples.

Stuart tore off his t-shirt and kicked his shorts aside and watched as she worked her lips up and down his shaft. She popped it out of her mouth and smiled up at him, "Fuck my mouth Stuart, I want you to treat my mouth as if it was Denise's cunt."

He growled out and flexing his knees, he began pumping back and forth, starting off slowly. He took in the incredible body sprawled out before him. He was amazed how flat her belly was already after the second baby. She lost all of her added weight already and he couldn't tear his eyes off her pussy. He loved her mouth, but couldn't wait to sink his cock into her juicy cunt.

Bernie learned from Penny and practiced extensively on Leonard and she worked his cock into her mouth and hanging off the bed, she was able to take his entire shaft into her mouth and throat. She clutched at his ass and pulled harder and opening her mouth, she managed to stuff his swollen nuts into her tiny mouth as well. She was gasping for air, drawing as much as she could through her nose. She resembled a blow-fish, her cheeks pulled out and sucked air in from the sides, She finally pushed him back, sending a stream of saliva off the side if her cheek and down his trembling legs.

On the bed, Howard continued to feast on Denise's sopping cunt. He was urged on by Denise who had her legs wrapped around his body. She ran her foot up and down his back, pulling him in tighter with each movement of her legs.

Denise was enjoying the slow soft licks of his tongue, bathing every square inch of her pussy, inner thighs, asshole and especially her clit. She was building to what was to be an explosive orgasm, but once again it was quelled.

Howard abandoned her pussy and began showering her belly with light kisses. He stabbed at her tiny belly-button and he slowed when he heard her let out a squeal of delight. He moved higher, between her smaller, but extremely firm tits. He hovered over them, flicking his tongue over one, while teasing the other with his fingers. He slipped higher and feasted on the sensitive flesh of her neck once again and finally he captured her lips with his own.

Denise returned the kiss with even more vigor as she tasted her own cunt cream on his lips and tongue. She stared up at him as he pulled back and she rolled her eyes back in her head when she felt his hand playing softly with her puffy cuntlips. She shivered when she felt him penetrate her pussy with his fingers and she moaned when he moved to her ear and nipped at the lobe.

Howard was breathing heavily as he whispered in her ear, "What do you say Denise, do you want me to pull my fingers out of you and replace them with my cock?"

She let out a groan and nodded vigorously.

He let out an evil chuckle, "Oh no Denise, not good enough, if you want me to do it, you have to say it."

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes, oh yes Howard, stick it in!" Again he shook his head, "Not that Denise, tell me, tell me what you want from me!"

She let out a gasp when she felt his fingers slip away. She bit her lower lip and shivered when she felt his tongue dancing around her ear, "Oh my God, Howard, fuck me! I need you to fill my slimy cunt with your cock and fuck me till I explode. I want you to fill my pussy with your hot semen and fuck me till I come apart."

He chuckled, "Oh, I hear you; your wish is my command, Denise!" He lowered his sweaty body to hers and his stiff cock found its mark. He sank into her and couldn't believe how hot and how tight she was. He knew he won't last long, but luckily for him he already had Denise on the brink of an orgasm twice already. He began fucking her with long steady strokes. He slowed when he felt Bernie shift on the bed.

Bernie rolled over and pulled Stuart onto the bed and making him lay flat on his back, she swung her leg over his body and hovering over him; she gripped his cock and lowered her body to his. She felt this leaking cock slide into her juicy cunt with ease. She planted her knees on either side of him and began rocking back and forth. She looked over and watched Howard drive in and out of Denise. She knew she was tight. She barely managed to stick her tongue into her tight slit.

Stuart was in heaven; he looked up and watched the large titted MILF riding his cock like an expert jockey. He reached out and began playing with her huge swaying tits. He urged her downward and when she did, he clamped his lips around one on them. His other hand gripped her ass and this gave him the leverage to begin thrusting up and down, sending his cock deep into her pussy. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room from both couples and it suddenly became a competition to see who could make their partner cum first.

Howard won out as Denise wrapped her legs around Howard and pulled him tight to her. She screamed out, "I'm cumming Howard, fuck meeeeeeeee! Yes, yes, please cum with me; I need to feel you fill me up."

Just hearing this triggered an avalanche of orgasms. Howard picked up the pace and before long he let out a grunt and began pumping his cum into her overheated pussy.

Bernadette was next, seeing her husband filling his slender partner Howie had pinned to the mattress; she lost it and dug her nails into the forearms of Stuart. She arched her back and screamed out, "I'm there too Stuart, don't let up, just a little more." Her entire body stiffened and the only thing moving were her hips and she thrust them back and forth at an alarming rate. She slumped against him as she let out a loud groan and began bathing his cock with her cunt cream.

Stuart felt her pussy tighten and suck the cum from his swollen nuts. He thought he was going to faint, he was happy he was on the bed as he blacked out for a brief moment and when he came too, he was filling her pussy with his potent cum.