Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anu was on the verge of an orgasm and hadn't even had her cock or pussy played with yet. That all went by the wayside as Penny grabbed hold of her cock and Penny began to stroke it. She did it lightly at first, but as it stiffened and grew longer, she tugged on it harder.

Bernie drifted past Penny's hand and after fondling her nuts; she dipped her finger into her juicy cunt. She was amazed how wet she was. She uncovered her red pearl and as she teased it with the pad of her thumb, she drove two fingers into her.

Anu grabbed hold of the two arms attached to the hands playing with her. She arched her back and digging her nails into their forearms, she screamed out, "I'm cumming, don't stop!"

Neither of the women knew where she was exploding and neither of them slowed down. Bernadette was rewarded with a large dose of her cream as she came from the intense pressure Bernie was applying to her extremely stiff clit.

Anu was gasping for air as she released their arms and rolled her head from side to side. Her beautiful face was obscured, covered in her dark hair. She swept it aside and gave them both a huge grin, "Wow, you two were not kidding. That has to be one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. So how do I get to join this group of yours? I have a feeling I'm in store for the time of my life."

Penny chuckled, "Oh Anu, you have no idea and we've just begun, hold onto your head, get ready for round two." She scooted up a little higher and turning with her back to Anu, she threw one of her long legs over her dark-skinned body and wiggling back, she positioned her pussy directly over Anu's head. She slowly lowered her pussy to Anu's face and just as she lowered her own head and took Anu's cock in her mouth, she felt Anu grab her hips and draw her down to her waiting tongue.

Bernie watched in awe as Penny gobbled up Anu's cock and just like she did earlier, she swallowed her entire length and as her tongue darted out to bathe her nuts, she opened wider and gagging a bit, she enveloped her nut sack, taking her cock deep into her mouth.

Anu was thrashing about from the intense heat, wetness and suction Penny's mouth produced. Her hands tightened on Penny's hips and pulled her tight to her mouth. Her tongue began dancing up and down the entire length of Penny's pussy. She sucked hard, drawing her fleshy cuntlips into her mouth, she sucked on them and at the same time darted her tongue in and out of her juicy hole. She smiled briefly when she heard Penny moan, causing her cock to jerk in Penny's mouth from the humming and vibration she caused. She arched her neck and attacked Penny's asshole and before long she had it sopping with her spit. She returned to her pussy and drank up all of the juicy that she produced while playing with her asshole. She slid up a little and caught her large, stiff clit between her lips and sucking on it lightly, she applied more and more sucking action. She used both of her hands and attacked both of Penny's holes at the same time.

Penny began thrashing about as she started cumming. She ripped her mouth from Anu's cock and grabbed hold of Bernie and kissed her with such intensity, she nearly rolled off of Anu.

Bernie's face was saturated with the juices from Anu's tight pussy and she returned the kiss as she sucked wildly at Penny's tongue. She grinned up at Penny, "I take it she's pretty good at eating pussy, huh?"

Penny let out a groan, "Oh Bernie, you have no idea. She fucked both of my holes at the same time and sucked at my clit too. It was such an overload, I couldn't hold back, even if I tried." She kissed Bernie one more time before returning to sucking on Anu's cock.

Anu was close to cumming and she wanted to fuck one of these two blonde beauties before blowing her wad. She wiggled out from under Penny's steamy cunt and wiggled free. She looked at the two as they were bewildered. They were no way ready to quit, but neither was Anu. Her face was shiny from all of Penny's juices and she wiggled her finger at Bernie, "Seems like you're the only one who hadn't cum yet. Would you like to try out my cock? Seeing I've already sampled Penny's mouth, pussy and ass. I think it would only be fair for me to try out your pussy or ass."

Bernie grinned up at her; her face too was glistening from Anu's pussy juices. She crawled up to meet her. She let out a yelp when Anu rolled her onto her back and she kissed her. Anu tasted her own juices on Bernie's lips and Bernie tasted the familiar cunt juices of Penny's on her lips. They came together, both large tits squashed together and their equally petite stature meshed perfectly. Anu grabbed hold of her saliva stained cock and swiping it up and down the length of Bernie's tight cuntlips, she pushed forward and slowly sank into her.

Penny sat back and watched in awe as Anu picked up the pace and fucked Bernie like a pro. She grabbed hold of Bernie's strong legs and pushed them back, nearly folding her in half. She rose up above her and began pile-driving her cock in and out of Bernie's tight, tiny pussy.

Bernie wrapped her arms around Anu's head and forced her mouth to her own. They swapped spit and sucked on their tongues as they both raced quickly towards an explosive climax.

Penny reached down and began fingering her clit and shoving two fingers into her own juicy cunt. She slipped lower and got a bird's eye view of the coupling and her mouth watered. She saw Anu's dark cock, covered in Bernie's rich, creamy cum and she couldn't hold back, she scooted closer and as Anu pumped in and out of Bernie's cunt, she lapped at the exposed flesh of her cock, she drank down all she could and as she produced more, she slipped lower and began licking and sucking wildly at Anu's creamy pussy. She was beyond excited as she moved from cunt to cunt. She switched up and sucked on Anu's tight nut sack and knew she was close to cumming. She licked the cream from her cock again and when she moved to Anu's asshole she felt her tighten her cheeks.

Anu arched her back, throwing her head back she screamed out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming. I'm gonna pump my fucking cum in your pussy, Bernadette."

Bernadette was holding back, she wanted to savor as much as she could but when she heard Anu and felt her swell up; she lost it and began coating Anu's cock even more. She creamed and came hard. She clutched at Anu's neck and managed to capture one of her dark nipples. She sucked and bit down; she felt Anu shiver and let out a grunt. She released it and felt Anu push her face tighter to her tit, "No, no Bernie, bite it, I love it, it just increases my orgasm."

Bernie had a tough time biting, she was smiling so much. She sucked harder, flicking her tongue and nibbled at it, unable to cross the line and bite down hard again.

Anu slowly stopped moving, her cock buried deep in Bernie's pussy, she felt aftershocks and a few more tiny jets of cum shot out and overflowed in Bernie. She slowly slipped out of Bernie and rolled over onto her back.

Bernie rose up and fell between her legs. She sucked at her own cream coating Anu's cock. She let out a shriek as Penny yanked her legs apart and began sucking avidly at her pussy. She lapped at it, drinking down all Anu deposited there and along with Bernie's cunt juices, her thirst was quenched quickly.

Anu was exhausted, it has been a while since she had any sex whatsoever, but with these two nymphomaniacs, she knew she wasn't going to be without much in the future. She combed her fingers through Bernie's unruly hair and after she settled down, the three of them cuddled together.

Penny looked up at her, "So tell me Anu, how are you going to break the news to Raj about your incredible plumbing?"

Anu giggled, "Wow, now that is a very bizarre way of putting it, accurate, but bizarre." She kissed Penny softly on her lips, "How would you like to be involved in a threesome with Raj and I when I sorta come out and reveal my bizarre plumbing as you put it?"

Bernie sat up, "Hey, what about me, what am I, chopped liver?"

Anu shrugged, "I'm not fussy, I'd love either one of you, but I think both of you would be overkill."

Bernie shrugged, "I guess Penny would be better, seeing she's the bigger slut in the group."

"Hey, I resemble that! If I didn't wanna do this so much, I'd take offense to that, but I won't. You decide when you wanna break the news to him and I'll be there. I need to ask you one thing though. Seeing I'll be technically with someone with a cock, is it okay if I tell Leonard. We're in a weird place right now and I don't know how he would handle this. I promise he can keep a secret and we won't tell anyone else. You know Raj is gonna have a cow when he finds out about you."

Bernie chuckled, "Luckily for the two of you, cows are sacred in India"

Anu nodded, "Yeah, but we're not in India now. So as far as keeping it quiet, no one else, not even Amy."

Bernie nodded, "Yeah, you're better off with Penny, because if I told Howard, he can't keep a secret, trust me. As for Amy, I hate keeping a secret like this from her, but we will."

Anu hugged them both and kissed Bernadette, "If you think Amy can keep it a secret, at least until we unveil my "bizarre plumbing" as Penny put it to Raj, tell her, but without a doubt, Sheldon can't know about this. From what Raj told me about him, he can't keep anything a secret."

Penny chuckled, "You are so right. I asked him once to keep a secret from Leonard, he was so upset about keep it, he moved out of his apartment."

They agreed to let Penny join in the threesome rather than Bernadette. They talked about a lot of things and found out she was a rather pleasant person and if not for being a hermaphrodite, she would have been married long ago.

They showered together, playing a lot more in there and after dressing; they hugged and promised to keep her predicament a secret.

The next day Raj called Bernadette and was furious. He wanted to know what they said to Anu, but they made up things. The last thing they wanted to do was spill the beans and tell what Anu's real secret was.

"More to Cum!"