Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie was clinging to him and looked over and watched Denise's arms and legs unfold, allowing Howard to roll off of her; luckily for Bernie, because just then, the baby began to cry.

Howard rolled off the bed, grabbed his robe and went to take care of the babies.

Denise crawled over to Bernadette and sweeping her golden locks from her face, she kissed her gently on the lips, "That was incredible Bernadette, hopefully not the last time." She giggled, "Tell me, do all of you guys share one another?"

Stuart shrugged, "Don't ask me, I'm not in their inner circle." Bernie squeezed her cunt harder, milking his cock a little more and giggled, "Oh I think that's gonna change now Stuart. Seeing you have this fireball of a woman to join in, and yes, yes Denise, we're all rather close and share each other, welcome to our group."

Later that same evening Penny was in the kitchen when Leonard came home, she turned, "Hey!" She was upbeat.

Leonard wasn't he gave her a reply, "Hey."

She was nervous, "I made you dinner. Your favorite, In-N-Out Burger, out of the wrapper on a plate.

He was still down, "Thank you, but you don't have to do this, I'm fine."

"I know it's not a baby, but it does leak when you pick it up."

He wasn't buying her sarcasm, "Really? We're joking about this now?"

"No, look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to just drop all this on you."

He came into the kitchen, "It just took me by surprise, I always imagined having kids."

"I know you did."

"But I've imagined have a lot of things that I'm never gonna get; A Nobel Prize, a working Batmobile, a faithful wife who doesn't screw guys behind my back. But I also have a lot that I never thought I'd have. Like you, I just wish you could stay faithful."

She stared at him, "That isn't fair, you agreed to..."

"I know, but if it is something you could try."

She shrugged, "Are you sure that's enough?"

He nodded, "Yeah."

"You're really okay with this?"

He nodded, "I am."

All of a sudden her phone rang, she picked it up, it was her father, "Hey, Daddy."

He yelled through the phone, "What's this Leonard says about you not wanting to give me grandbabies?"

She stared at Leonard and Leonard blurted out, "He might feel differently, bye." He grabbed his burger and high tailed it to the bedroom.

That same evening Raj had another date with Anu and they got their drinks, "I told my parents our first date went well, and they got very excited."

He held the chair out for her, "Ah, tell me about it. My parents were so thrilled; they actually spoke to each other."

They took a sip of their wine and Anu looked to him, "Okay, I guess if we're going forward with this wedding, we should talk about the next steps."

Oh, like themes and flowers?"

"Actually, finances and taxes, I know that money can be a source of friction in a new marriage, and I want us to avoid that."

He nodded, Of course, yeah, right, very smart."

She continued, "So, my accountant feels strongly that we should file separately for the first year, and then, we can re-evaluate based on our joint assets. You okay?"

He stared at her and shook his head, "No, I can't do this."

She looked hurt, "Why not?"

"There's something you may not know about me, because you know, we've only met once, but...I'm a hopeless romantic." She took a deep breath and he continued, "And you seem great and I do wanna get married. A do wanna settle down, but...This isn't the story I want to tell my grand kids."

She gave him a weak smile and nodded, "I understand."

"I'm so sorry if I wasted your time." He got up to leave and she sat there distraught, "Raj!"

He turned back to her and she slipped off her stool, "I know we don't know each other very well, but you seem like you'd make a good father, and you're tall enough, so, I can wear high heels and I think that's something worth fighting for." She grabbed his hand and knelt before him on one knee. She looked up at him, "Will you marry me?"

He was stunned, "Oh, my God, oh, my God! Yes, of course, of course I'll marry you!" She hopped up and they hugged. The entire restaurant broke out in applause. She pulled back, "If you'd like to kiss me, you can."

He grinned at her, "Oh, great!" He went in for the kiss and she stopped him.

"I should warn you, I have a tongue piercing."

He scoffed, "Oh, you're not that nice!" They hugged and kissed big time.

A couple days later Sheldon's oldest friend growing up, Tam was coming to visit Cal-tech. He was visiting so his son could see if he wanted to attend college there. Sheldon hadn't spoken to him since he left for California and was on his most hated list. It seemed he was on that list because he was supposed to go with him, but stayed in Texas where he met his future wife. After a discussion between the two of them, things were resolved and he was taken off Sheldon's notorious list.

The next day Penny went to Bernie's office to confront her about Raj, "I'm really worried about this whole Raj thing."

Bernadette had her legs up, she was still a little sore from the foursome she had earlier with Howard, Stuart and Denise. She was playing with her I-pad, "I know, he's so desperate to get married, which is weird, because I can't imagine we make it look that great."

Penny chuckled, "I know, right? You know, if this woman's gonna be around, I think we should check her out a little. I looked online, she doesn't have Instagram, which means she's either 80 or something's wrong with her.

The next day Penny and Bernadette went to the hotel where Anu worked to check her out. Bernie loved the hotel, "Maybe instead of introducing ourselves to Anu, we could just get a room, order some food and take a nap."

Penny rolled her eyes, "You know, I've fallen for that line before. It never leads to napping."

Bernadette looked across the lobby and pointed towards the desk, "That must be her?

Penny's eyes lit up, "Oh, she's cute." They walked up to the desk as Anu finished up on the phone.

"Okay, I got you two seats to "Hamilton" tonight. Your tickets will be at the concierge desk." She hung up and looked to Bernie and Penny, "May I help you?"

Penny stepped up, "Hi, we're Raj's friends. I'm Penny, this is Bernadette. We just came by to introduce ourselves."

She stared at them for a moment, "So you came to check me out?"

Penny looked to Bernadette, "She's smart, I like her."

Bernie spoke up, "We just wanna see if we could take you to dinner and get to know you a bit."

She grinned back at Bernie, "That sounds nice. How about tonight after work? Maybe we can go to Bavel."

Penny scoffed, "Oh, I wish. That place is impossible to get into."

Anu rolled her eyes and picked up her phone, "Oh, please. Getting into impossible places is my superpower." She typed a message and after a moment or so, she looked up, "All set, 8:30."

Penny was impressed, "Wow! Okay, well, we'll see you tonight, bye!"

As they walked away Bernie turned to Penny, "She can get into any restaurant, but the best husband she can find is Raj?"

They evening they were seated together and Penny sat next to Anu and Bernie across from her and Bernie asked her, "So what's the craziest request anyone's ever made?"

She scoffed, "Oh, you know, I can't really say. Concierge-guest confidentiality."

Penny already had too much wine, "Really, that's a thing?"

Any giggled, "No! This one time, I had to go to Walmart at 3:00 a.m. because Britney Spears needed to blow bubbles."

Bernie chuckled, "That is so cool. By the say, do not tell Raj that you met Britney Spears, because he will literally die."

She refilled Penny's glass, "We've been talking so much about me. Tell me about Raj."

Penny watched Anu fill her glass to the top. She looked to Anu, "Okay, are you trying to get us drunk so we'll dish on our friend?"

Bernadette cut her off, "Cause it's totally gonna work. What do you wanna know?"

She shrugged "What kind of guy is he?"

Penny looked to Bernie and back to Anu, "He is great!"

Bernie added, "So great."

She sat back, "How come he's still single?"

Penny scratched her neck and looked to Bernie. Bernie leaned over, "He's so great!"

She rolled her eyes, "Come on, out with it!"

Penny bit her lip, "Well, there's really nothing to tell. I mean Raj is so much fun to hang out with. He's like one of our girlfriends, and I mean that in a good way."

Bernie blurted out, "But also a bad way."

Anu picked up her wine glass, "Anything else?"

They both replied, "No!"

Penny leaned over, "So you're around our age, why haven't you married?"

Anu once again picked up her wine glass and took a big gulp and put it down, "Well, I'm concentrating on my career. I wanna be a manager within the next five years."

Bernadette nodded, "Come on, what is the real reason. We are both career women, I have a doctorate, two kids and still have a big career, out with it."

She took another drink, finishing off her glass. She leaned over and whispered, "You have to keep this between the three of us, promise?"

Both Penny and Bernadette nodded, "We promise."

Anu poured the remainder of the wine from the bottle into her glass and took another big gulp of it. She leaned over again and whispered, "I sorta have a medical, sexual issue."

Bernadette scoffed, "Can't be any worse than my husband, he had a penile extension and an implant, out with it."

She again finished off her glass of wine; she leaned over and whispered, "I'm a hermaphrodite."

Bernie's jaw dropped down and nearly hit the table. As for Penny, she looked to Bernie and back to Anu, "So what is that, I have no idea?"

Bernie leaned over and whispered what it was in her ear.

Penny's eyes were like saucers and she blurted out, "GET OUT OF TOWN, I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

Bernadette place her hand on Penny's "Shut up, you're making a scene."

Penny leaned over and repeated to Anu, "I don't fucking believe it."

Anu even though she was Indian had turned red and picked up Penny's wine glass and took a big swig of it. She put it down and nodded, "Sounds like the typical response I normally get. I didn't wanna tell Raj until after we were married, but I don't think it would be the right thing to do."

Penny was still shocked and couldn't believe it, "You think? You gotta tell him, if you want we can be there to lessen the blow." She looked to Bernie and back to Anu, "I still can't imagine it, I would love to see it, if you don't mind, I think it would be incredible."

Anu scoffed, "Believe me, I've been thinking of getting it cutoff, but it's been a part of me forever and I can't imagine living without out."

Penny finished off her drink and leaned over, "Please, please, let us see it, I won't tell Raj until you're ready. I gotta see it." She looked to Bernadette, "Aren't you fascinated, wouldn't you like to see it too?"

She shrugged, "I guess so, but not here in the restaurant bathroom."

Anu reached across and finished off Bernadette's wine. She stood up, "Come on, don't forget I'm the concierge of the largest hotel in Pasadena, I can get us a room."

They hurried there and as Anu opened the door to the room, she turned to Penny and Bernadette, "Now remember nothing sexual, I'll remove my skirt and foundation and show you, that's all."

Penny nodded, "Why foundation?"

Anu blushed again, "Well sometimes I see a beautiful woman in the hotel and well, you know, I use the foundation to hide it."

Penny's jaw dropped, "You mean you get a hard-on?"

Anu nodded, "Yeah, I guess you can call it that." She walked into the room, unbuttoned her black suit jacket and hung it up. She turned and both Bernadette and Penny's mouth watered just seeing Anu's large breasts in a huge black lace bra.

Penny grinned at her, "My Lord Anu, you are stacked, join the crowd, you're gonna fit in well with us."

Anu moved over to the bed and kicked off her heels and flipped her long sable brown hair over her shoulder. She licked her full red lips and whispered out to Penny, "Would you be a dear and unzip my skirt?"

Penny was upon her like stink on shit. Her fingers were shaking as she unbuttoned her skirt and drew down the zipper. She hooked her fingers in the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down. She stepped back and stared at Anu.

She was in a tight girdle. She didn't need it, she was trim, but it worked to hide the swell between her legs. Her breathing grew heavier as she worked at the snaps and hooks holding the girdle in place and as she pulled it away, she stared at the two blondes.

Bernadette stepped closer and stood before her, "Can I ask you a personal question?

Anu stared at the tiny blonde, her dark eyes bore into the blonde's bright blue eyes. She nodded slowly, "Ask away."

Bernadette stepped even closer, they faces were a mere three or four inches apart. She licked her lips and bit down on her bottom lip, "Are you equally attracted to woman as you are to men?"

Anu closed her eyes and let out a deep cleansing breath and slowly opened her eyes. She looked to Penny, knowing she was waiting for the answer too. She nodded slowly, "I have to admit, when I see a beautiful woman, such as the two of you, yes, I become sexually attracted to they, just like I am with the two of you. I think it's rather evident by the erection I'm sporting right now."

Penny stepped alongside her and swept her long dark hair from her shoulder and neck. She leaned in and let out a burst of hot air from her lips. She smiled when she saw Anu shiver. She put her lips to Anu's sexy ear and whispered, "We have a secret too, even though we are married, we like the same sex too, as a matter of fact, we play with one another frequently, so does Amy. We may not have all of the equipment that you have; we make do with what we have." She leaned in further and her tongue darted out and ran along the crease of Anu's ear. She nipped a little lower and planted a hot, wet kiss on the sensitive skin beneath her ear.

Anu let out a stifled groan and she was turned on even more when Bernadette sank to her knees and tugged at the cotton panties she was wearing and her thick, normal sized hard-on sprung free. Below that, her tight-lipped pussy was already blossoming. It was glistening with her cunt juices and Bernadette just knelt there. Her mouth watered, not sure where she wanted to place her mouth first.

Anu solved that problem for Bernadette. She reached down, gripped her cock in one hand and clutching at Bernie's golden blonde hair with the other, she fed Bernie her stiff cock.

Anu's knees began to buckle as Penny's mouth feasted on her neck and turning her face, she planted a hot, smoldering kiss on her lips. Penny pulled back slightly and searched her eyes, "My God Anu, ever since I laid eyes on you, I wondered what it would be like to kiss these plush lips of yours?" Before she would react, Penny pressed her lips to Anu's and her parted lips were met with Anu's tongue that was already darting out to meet hers. Anu let out a grunt as she felt Bernadette's lips close around her sizable stiff cock.

Bernadette relished the size, a little smaller than the men she's been accustomed to sucking, but she now was able to do all of her little tricks. She swallowed Anu's entire length and she opened her mouth wider and just like she did with Stuart, she sucked her balls onto her mouth along with her cock. She pulled her mouth away and Anu's cock was dripping with her saliva. She stared up at Anu and giggled, "You know, I was just like Penny, wondering what it would be like to kiss your lips, just not the same ones." She swooped down and planted a soft, wet kiss on Anu's cuntlips. Her tongue darted out and she immediately darted into her weeping hole. She swept her tongue upward and uncovered her tiny red clit. She drew it between her lips and sucked lightly. She pulled back and smacked her lips, "Mmmm, even better than I thought it would be."

Penny was working her fingers behind Anu and as her full black lace bra went slack, she slipped the straps from her shoulders and replaced the cups with her hands. Her thumbs rolled the huge nearly black nipples. Her mouth watered just thinking about savoring them, but she didn't get the chance.

Anu was weakening by the second and as her knees began to buckle, Bernadette released her cock and wrapped her arms around her strong thighs. She held on tight and guided her back until she was pressed against the mattress. She gently lowered her to the bed and both Bernadette and Penny stood over her staring at the incredible sight before them.

It wasn't just the stiff cock she was sporting, but her entire body was exquisite. Her large firm tits stood high, barely flattening out. They were crowned by large black areoules and even darker, stiff pencil eraser sized nipples. Her body was toned, flat belly, strong thighs, gorgeous bubble butt and a dark lipped pussy, glistening in the light of the hotel room. Her stiff dark cock, even though not as large as the rest of the men in their group, it was thick and very dark, nearly black and they turned both Penny and Bernadette on.

Anu lay there staring up at the two of them and a big smile crossed her lips and she giggled, "If we're gonna do this, why am I the only one naked."

Penny and Bernadette began stripping but Anu stopped them, "Hold it a second, I gave you two a show, now I want the same in return. Turn towards one another, and strip each other. Take your time and make it hot." She reached up and unclipped her dark hair and shaking her head, she leaned back, placing a pillow beneath her head. A halo of nearly black hair floated around her face and she stared at them with those dark, sultry eyes. She ran her hand down over her full tits and reaching her cock, she stroked it lightly as she watched the two blondes attack one another.

Penny stepped to Bernie and gently removed her glasses. She tossed them to Anu and reached up, she unclipped her hair just as Anu just did. She combed her fingers through Bernie's golden locks and tightening her grip, she tipped her head back and kissed her gently at first as the kiss grew stronger, her fingers plucked away at the loose top she was wearing. It slipped from her and her bra quickly followed.

Anu stared at Bernie's large, firm tits and she stroked her cock a little faster.

Bernie's arms encircled Penny's and finding the zipper on the back of her skirt; she drew it down and peeled it down and off Penny's gorgeous ass. Her hands slipped beneath Penny's tiny thong and it was soon in a heap along with her skirt.

Penny dropped to her knees and unzipped Bernie's slacks and drawing them down, she took the tiny panties with them. She cupped Bernie's bubble butt and pulling her to her, she planted a soft kiss on her lower lips.

Bernie fisted Penny's long light blonde hair and pulled her tighter to her sweet smelling pussy. She released her head and pulled at the blouse. She tugged it over her head without even unbuttoning it.

Penny attacked her pussy again, she shoved two fingers into her snatch and reached behind her own back and flicked her fingers unhooking her own bra. She shook her shoulders and the full bra dropped from her lush body. She leaned back on her haunches and looked to Anu and giggled, "Okay, was that good enough? Are you ready for the two of us to join you and show you just how good the two of us are?"

Anu was grinning from ear to ear, she nodded and all she could do was blurt out, "OH YEAH!" She extended her arms and was suddenly draped by the two blondes.

Penny went for her firm titties. She couldn't get enough of those two stiff black licorice nips and before long she had her saliva running down both peaks.

Bernie, like before, went back for her mouth and relished kissing the dark skinned beauty. She sucked on her bottom lip as she darted her tongue out. She groaned as Anu caught her tongue and sucked on it causing Bernie's pussy to get even wetter. She broke free from her mouth and joined Penny as she pushed Penny's hand away and they both feasted on Anu's gorgeous tits.