Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 11-12

Story Info
Penny & Leonard with Zack & his wife, plus more.
12.7k words
4.59
9k
8
5

Part 111 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

There was a major change and the paper Sheldon and Amy were about to publish on super asymmetry. It was proven right and after it was published they were given high praise on it, to the point that a Nobel Prize was in their future.

At the comic book store, Denise announced to Stuart that her roommate was moving out and offered him the opportunity to move in with her. He ran away not giving her an answer, but it was easy to see he wasn't comfortable with the notion of cohabitating with her.

On the sofa in the comic book store, Anu and Raj were discussing their upcoming wedding and Raj got a message on his phone that there was someone at his apartment door.

Anu saw this, "I have a video-doorbell, but haven't figured out how to install it."

"Oh it is simple and I'll come over and have it running in nothing flat." He did and that evening, while visiting Howard and Bernie he got a notice that there was someone at her door. He saw it was a man, who Anu hugged and welcomed into her apartment. He went ballistic and wondered if she was cheating on him.

That weekend, the entire group got together for a paintball battle. Denise and Penny were captains. Denise picked first and she took Leonard. He was shocked, he was never taken first for any physical activity. Penny took Bernadette. In the second round Denise took Sheldon while Penny took Rajesh. In the third round Denise took Amy, while Penny took Anu. That left Stuart and Howard. Denise took Howard, she was still pissed at Stuart for not moving in with her and Penny ended up with Stuart.

Raj and Anu hid out and she turned to him, "This is very exciting, sneaking around like this."

He shrugged, "Oh, so you like sneaking around, good to know."

She leaned back away from him, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He tried to ignore it, "Nothing, never mind. Let me see of the coast is clear." He peaked over the wall and sat back down."

She looked up, "See anything?"

"Yes, I saw a strange man going into your house the other night!"

She was pissed, "WHAT? You were spying on me?"

He tried to get past that, "That is not the point. The point is who was that man?"

"Fine, that was my ex-boyfriend. Some of his stuff was still at my house, and he stopped by to pick it up."

"And did you give it to him Did you give him his stuff?"

She was really mad now, "If "stuff" means sex, then no. If "stuff" means his Waterpik, then yes!"

"So you're still talking to your ex-boyfriend?"

"Yes, and I'm not gonna apologize for that. And you need to delete that app from your phone."

"Because you're hiding something from me?"

"No, because you should trust me!"

"How can I trust you? I barely even know you!"

She stared at him and finally replied, "Then what are we doing? Why are we planning a wedding?"

He shook his head, "I don't know." He got up to leave and Denise blasted him with her paintball gun.

Denise was on a terror and she sought out Stuart. Stuart tried to escape but when he poked his head out, Denise shot him. He yelled out, "I'm hit!"

She ignored him and continued to blast away, sending paintball after paintball into his protected area and several more where he didn't have any padding. She smiled, getting even with him for not moving in.

Bernie was sneaking around and suddenly the door to the barn opened, she turned around and Howard blasted her before she could return fire. She screamed out, "Ow!"

He laughed, "Ha, Ha!" when he saw who it was he ran up to her, "Oh, sorry Bernie, I didn't know it was you."

She stared at him, "I can't believe you shot me!"

He chuckled, "I can't believe I did, either."

She blurted out, "Right in the chest."

"Sorry, that's gonna leave a bruise."

She cried out, "Yeah, a big one."

"Does it hurt?"

She nodded, "A little." All of a sudden she got all sexy, "You wanna kiss it and make it better?"

He nodded, "I do!" They both began to giggle and they ran into the barn, closing the door behind them.

They put down their guns, ripped off their goggles and vests and worked quickly to strip their clothes off. Howard won out and began planting hot kisses all over Bernie's chest, especially where the paintball hit. He moved to her lush curves and she dropped to her knees and began sucking wildly at his stiff cock.

Howard pulled her pigtails out and fisted her hair as he guided her head up and down on his cock. She was gobbling up his cock like it was going to be the last one she ever sucked on.

She broke free and straddled his waist and reaching back, she guided his cock into her already wet pussy.

All of a sudden Denise threw open the door and scream out, "Aha!" She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Bernie riding Howard. She was gonna leave, but Bernie turned back to her, "Hey, you wanna join us?"

Denise ran over and locked the door and she was naked in nothing flat. She joined the two of them and over the hour, Howard had to prove to the two of them he was up for the challenge. He was and they both decided paintball battles were a lot more fun naked and without the paintball guns.

The next day, Stuart came into the comic book store covered in bruises. Denise saw him and she was sorry about shooting him repeatedly, "I'm sorry I hurt you and your feelings too."

He stepped over to her, "Look, I'm sorry that I freaked out. It's just that things are going so good with us, and I'm afraid that if we go too fast, I am going to mess it up."

She chuckled, "I get that, I don't want to mess things up, either."

He let out a huge sigh and reached for his pocket, "Um, I got you something." He handed her a key, "It's a key to my place to show you that I'm serious."

She took it and smiled from ear to ear, "Thank you, well, isn't this technically a key to Howard and Bernadette's place?"

He nodded, "Yes, so don't ever use it or let them know that you have it."

She reached out for him, "Come here!"

He stepped back, "OH! NO! I appreciate it, but seriously, I'm completely covered in bruises."

She leaned in, "Kiss?" He nodded, "Gently. She did and he still let out a ouch!

The next week, Bernadette, Penny and Amy were at a bar sipping drinks, Bernie took a big sip, "This is so great, why don't we do it more often?"

Amy scoffed, "Because you have two kids, I have Sheldon, and Penny's apparently in the gym all the time, because, damn, look at her!"

Bernie replied, "Yeah, so impressive how you manage to bounce back after having no babies."

Penny chuckled, "Ah, another reason why we don't do this more often."

The bartender came over to the table, "I have a bottle of champagne for you ladies."

Bernie looked up, "Oh, we didn't order this."

He pointed to the bar, "It's from the gentleman at the end of the bar."

Amy looked over, "Oh, if we drink it, does that mean we're making a promise? I'm happily married, although I wouldn't mind watching the two of you with whoever gave us the bottle."

Penny smiled back at her, "We're not gonna do anything."

Bernadette scoffed, "Really? So, all that work's for Leonard?"

The guy from the bar came over to the table, "Hey, ladies."

Penny looked up, "Zack! Hi, you guys know Zack. Did you send this over?"

He nodded, I did, I asked for the most expensive one they have."

Penny smiled at him, "Thank you, but you shouldn't have spent so much."

"Nah, it's cool, I sold my company for a boatload of money and then I bought a boat. Then I got married."

Penny threw up her hand, "Well, congratulations."

He moved over beside her, "Hey, you and Leonard should come over and have dinner with us on our boat."

She nodded, "Yeah, that would be so nice."

Bernie cut in, "Leonard was just saying how he was hoping to have dinner with one of your ex-boyfriends on his expensive boat."

Zack missed the sarcasm, "Well, then this worked out perfect!"

While the girls were out drinking, the four guys were home playing D & D!

Penny returned home, "Hey, how did the game go?"

Leonard finished putting it away, "Oh, off the charts. Literally, Sheldon rolled a number so high, it wasn't on any of these charts."

She chuckled, "That's funny." She stopped to think, "Wow, I should not have driven home."

"How was ladies night?"

"It was fun, Amy got drunk and kept telling us that Sheldon's chest is smooth like a porpoise. And we ran into Zack."

He stopped and turned towards her, "Oh, yeah? How's he doing?"

Penny grinned, "He got married."

"Oh, well. That's nice."

"Yeah, and he sold his company for a fortune and retired."

"Huh, and you ended up with me, so, everybody wins."

She came over to him, "Wait, you're not jealous of Zack, are you?"

He stammered, "What? Oh, absolutely not, in fact, he should be jealous of me because I have you. And a dungeon with over 30 rooms left unexplored because no one thought to search for secret doors under the wizard's throne."

She stepped closer to him., she crossed her arms under her large breasts and swayed from side to side before him, "Ohhhh, you know, I'd like to go exploring."

He was taken off guard, "Really?"

She bit her lower lip, "Mmmm-hmmm!"

He grabbed her by the hand and led her back to their bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Penny sat down on the bed and looked up at Leonard. She had her long blonde hair down today and it cascaded down her back to nearly her ass. She was wearing black jeans and a black pullover sweater covered with silver stars. She licked her lips and watched as Leonard toed off his shoes and approached her. She let out a tiny squeal, "Oh My God Leonard, that look on your face, it looks like you're going to eat me!"

He chuckled, "Oh Penny, you have no idea, I'll just begin with that!" He stopped and urged her legs apart and stood between them and he knew she was staring at the bulge in his pants as she looked down his body. He let out a tiny moan when her hand reached out and the finger with her diamond wedding ring was on, traced the outline of his stiffening cock

Penny scooted closer to the edge of the bed and deftly unbuttoned his pants and with extremely slowness, she drew the zipper down. She giggled when she felt him shiver and knew if she went any slower, he may just cum in his pants.

Leonard clamped onto her wrist and pushed her roughly to the mattress. He remembered her saying to Bert she liked it rougher than Leonard was used to giving her, he was about to change that. He climbed up onto the bed between her legs, kicking off his pants as he went. He skimmed out of his boxers and slowly nestled between her luscious limbs. He leaned down and pressed his bare cock up against the gusset of her jeans and he smiled when he heard her let out a gasp.

Penny thrust her hips upward as she tried to make greater contact. She wrapped her hands around his head and pulling him to her, their lips met in a heated kiss.

Leonard returned the kiss with even more passion as he unsnapped her jeans and pulled down the zipper, but left them on for now. He slipped his hand beneath her sweater and pushed it upward until he was able to cup one of her luscious mounts. He teased the stiffening nipple with his fingers and darted his tongue into her mouth even further.

Penny groaned into his mouth and thrust up against this naked cock even harder. She ran her hand down between their bodies and her Nebraska man-hand cradled his stiff cock. She tightened her grip and stroked him lightly. She used her thumb to rub across the large leaking mushroomed head. She spread his pre-cum all over the beet red head and stroked him a little harder. She knew if she gave him the chance, he would spend half the night between her legs, but she needed it hard and fast now. After seeing Zack, and having a few too many drinks, her libido was sky high right now.

Leonard growled out, "Oh Penny, you have to stop stroking me like that, or it's gonna be over before we begin. I wanna show you that I can be aggressive and not so passive. I need to touch your body, explore every nook and cranny and turn you on sooooo much, you'll beg me to fuck you."

She stared up at him, her long blonde hair surrounded her face and even though she was anything but, she looked angelic at the moment, "I know you want that Leonard, but I need to be fucked and fucked hard, please don"t make me wait!"

He rose up on his knees and reaching down, pulled the sweater up and over her head. It left her with just her bra on above her open jeans. Her long hair was a tousled mess and she never looked hotter. He watched her billowing tits rise and fall in the constraints of her bra as she was breathing heavily. He shocked the shit out of her as he dropped down and began sucking gently at one nipple, teasing it with his tongue until the silky material of her bra was wet. He smiled as he heard her groan out and arched her back, trying to make greater contact with his mouth.

Leonard released her tit and managed to unhook the bra and draw it off her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. He hovered over her, taking in the gorgeous woman beneath him, "My God, how did I get so lucky, you are beautiful." He moved to the other nipple and drew it into his mouth and another moan escaped Penny's mouth. His hand drifted downward into her opened jeans. He wormed his hand beneath the waistband of her panties and came upon her wet, fleshy cuntlips, more than ready for action. He drew his fingers up and down the slit and uncovering her clit, he brushed his fingers over it lightly and it produced a gasp from Penny's lips

Penny rolled her head from side to side and squeezed her legs together, trapping his hand where it was. She was panting now, she wanted and needed more than just his fingers in her. She released her grip on his hand and she shivered when she felt his fingers tease her opening as his thumb continued to graze across her stiff clit.

He pulled his hand from her panties and rose up and licked his lips, "My fingers aren't enough, I need my mouth and tongue on you." Without waiting, Leonard slid downward, kissing her heated flesh as he made his way down to where he wanted to be. He gripped her jeans and tugged them from side to side and as she lifted her ass, he managed to free her of her skin-tight jeans, leaving her in just her silky panties. He immediately returned and hooking his fingers in the flimsy material, they quickly followed the way of her jeans.

Leonard paused for a brief moment to once again gaze as the lush curves of his naked wife. He took in her gorgeous hair, messy and looking even hotter than ever. Her large tits rising and falling, topped by those large pink aeroules and large pencil-eraser nipples. He knew she was working out, her belly was flatter than ever and he focused on her thick, fleshy cuntlips, glistening in the low light of the bedroom. He lowered his body to hers and kissed her with gentleness, but it grew hotter and soon he was thrusting his tongue in and out of her mouth. He sucked on her tongue and ground his lips to hers. His hands were moving constantly, touching and teasing her heated flesh as he worked his way downward. He found her outstretched legs and he ripped his mouth from hers. He followed the path his hands took and was soon poised over her thick cuntlips. He pushed his tongue between her lips, finding the hard little nub of her clit, his tongue thrusting and licking, causing Penny to scream out. He wormed his hand beneath her and clutching at her bubble, butt, he pulled her upward to his active mouth.

Penny quivered and shook beneath Leonard's tongue, she pulled her knees up and planted her feet flat on the bed, she parted her legs as much as she could giving his the access he need to feast on her cunt. She rotated her hips as she thrust against his mouth, trying to get closer to the tongue that was driving her closer and closer to the release she sorely needed. She was panting, gasping as her hands fisted the damp sheets beneath her. She knew she was on the verge of an incredible climax. She knew there wasn't anyone better than Leonard when it came to eating pussy, he was a God. She stared down to watch his face buried between her outstretched legs. She dropped her head back to the pillow and closed her eyes and just took in the excitement coursing through her aching body.

Leonard released her cunt from his mouth. He leaned back and took one long swipe with his tongue from asshole to clit. He stopped at her juicy hole and stiffening his tongue he drove it into her bubbly hole. He pulled his tongue out and immediately replaced it with one of his fingers. He pulled it out and sent his tongue back it again. He repeated this over and over again and suddenly Penny let out a blood-curdling scream and tightening her grip on his head with her thighs, she exploded and started to squirt, bathing his face, neck and upper chest with her slimy cunt juices.

Penny thrashed about on the bed, her entire body was covered in sweat as she couldn't stop trembling and shaking. She fisted his hair as she rode those exquisite waves of pleasure, her body continued to jerk as she tried to stop him from what he was doing.

Leonard was still licking her clit, his fingers still slid in and out of her, completely covered in her slimy juices. He finally relented and looked up at her, he was dripping with her slime.

She was gasping for air, "What the Fuck Leonard, are you trying to give me a heart-attack?"

He chuckled and stared up into her smoky green eyes, "Oh no Penny, but I knew you were Zack tonight and I wanted to remind you of one of the main reasons you married me,"

She giggled, "Oh Leonard, I could never forget that." She wiggled her finger, urging him to climb up and meet her face to face. She cradled his face in her hands and kissed him. She savored all of her juices and peppered his face with her lips and tongue, drinking all she could collect. She leaned back and stared into his eyes, "Okay Leonard, now it is my turn, roll over and let me at that fat cock of yours."

He knew he was in for a treat and without giving her a moment to change her mind, he rolled over and was now flat on his back, "I'm all yours Penny."

She chuckled, "You better be!"

Penny scurried around on her hands and knees, she licked her lips as she never left sight of his straining cock. Penny lowered her head and her long hair was the first part of her to make contact; it was like a wave of electrical current connecting with his belly, thighs, cock and his swollen nuts. She leaned in and her hot breath was next, enveloping his cock and as she opened her mouth, her tongue flicked out, licking the rim just below the large mushroomed head. She smiled when she heard him release a gasp and felt the shaft jerk in her mouth. She wrapped the fingers of one hand around the base of his cock and tipped it back towards her oral cavity.

Penny lowered her head, her mouth closed around the beet red head. Her tongue ran around the edge, and teased the sensitive underbelly.

Leonard lovingly combed his fingers through her long, silky hair, "God, Penny, I can never, ever get enough of your cock-sucking abilities. Just to let you know, if you keep that up, I can't promise I won't be cumming in that pretty little mouth of yours."

She stared up at him and she saw him shiver, her piercing green eyes looked right into his soul. Keeping her eyes on him, she slowly lowered her mouth, sucking him in deeper. She tightened her grip on his cock with those bee-stung lips and slid lower, taking more of his thick, stiff shaft into her mouth. She reached her fingers clinging to the base of his cock and releasing his shaft, she used her fingernails to scrape lightly across his swollen nut sack.

Leonard threw his head back, "I'm telling you Penny, better slow down or you're going to end up with a mouth full of my semen." His hands were no longer caressing her hair. His fingers tightened in her hair and fisted it as she arched his back.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers