Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa nodded and licked Penny a little more. She looked up at Penny and giggled, "He's such a nice gentle fucker isn't he?"

Penny scoffed, "Oh yeah, sometimes a little too gentle. Tell him, tell him how you want him to fuck you."

Marissa whipped her head out from between Penny's outstretched legs and looked back at Leonard, "I want it deeper. Fuck me nice and slow like you did in the other room. Mmmm, yes, just like that, don't stop!" She clung to Penny as she pushed back against Leonard's invading cock.

Penny combed her fingers through Marissa's hair and tugged at her head, "Come on Marissa, you stopped eating my pussy, I want you to make me cum again, just like Zack did."

Zack was now getting hard again. She watched his wife eating his ex-girlfriend, while her husband fucked his wife. He knew this was messed-up, but he loved all of it.

Marissa licked faster and sucked harder on Penny's clit. She was moaning and groaning louder and she was shaking as Leonard pumped his cock in and out of her harder and faster.

Penny clutched at her head she screamed out to Marissa, "Cum, with me Marissa, I'm gonna cum, you eat pussy nearly as good as Leonard. I'm gonna cum, you have to cum with me!"

Leonard smiled up at Penny and nodded, "Oh yeah, Penny, I'm gonna blow, I'm gonna fill this gorgeous woman with my spunk and make her pregnant, just like she wants." He looked to Zack, "Are you ready to be a daddy?" He threw his head back and grabbing hold of Marissa's hips, he pulled her hard against his cock and he let out a growl, "Here it comes Marissa, take it, take all of my cum, I'm gonna make you a mommy!"

Penny started cumming, she leaned over and took Zack's cock in her mouth ans sucked wildly on it as Leonard, Marissa and Penny all started to cum at the same time.

Leonard slumped over Marissa and continued to grind his pelvis against her tiny, compact ass. He felt her cunt muscles clenching and milking his cock for all it was worth. He slumped over her and wrapping his arms around her, he teased and played with her luscious tits.

He slowly unwrapped himself from the petite woman and she rolled over onto her back.

Penny spun around and she began lapping up all of the cum that seeped out of her well-fucked pussy. She smacked her lips, "This cum isn't making a baby and I am not letting it go to waste."

Leonard flopped back and just watched her looking to Zack, "I think my wife could use a cock right about now. I'm a little worn-out, but seeing the way you're stroking that, you better fuck her before it goes off."

Zack was up in a flash and just like Leonard did a few minutes ago, he was on his knees, behind Penny and he slowly sank his cock into her.

The three of them were doing exactly what they were doing earlier, just a different trio in a different order.

Marissa was on her back, Penny was kneeling before her, licking and sucking the cum Leonard deposited in her and Zack was pumping his cock in and out of Penny, just as Leonard did to Marissa not too long ago.

Just like dominoes, after a short period of time, they began to fall, one cumming after the other. Zack was the first to cum, seeing he was stroking his cock while watching the trio earlier. Marissa was next, she couldn't last long, Penny was an expert cunt-lapper too. Penny was the last to cum, she was saving all of the pent-up feeling, knowing the woman she was eating may just be carrying her husband's baby soon.

One by one, they climbed off the bed, went to the bathroom and after cleaning up, Zack opened another bottle of wine and pouring Marissa a glass he chuckled, "Better drink up Sweetie, if you are pregnant, this may be the last of the wine for you for quite some time."

They all dressed and Leonard moved over to Marissa, "I had a excellent time impregnating you, let me know if you need a refresher, I'll make myself available if and when you need it." They all hugged and left.

Penny was still upset, but understood their predicament, she just hoped Leonard didn't hold this against her, not wanting children of her own.

The next day, Penny had Amy and Bernadette over. She was having second thoughts about Leonard fathering Zack and Marissa's baby.

Bernie tried to soften the blow, "I can see how he'd be flattered to be asked."

Penny blurted out, "It's not flattering, it's creepy, but it may be too late, after fucking her twice last night, she may already be pregnant."

Amy sided with Bernadette, "You know something could be flattering and creepy at the same time.

Penny scoffed, "Really? So, you'd be okay if someone wanted to use Sheldon's as their sperm donor?"

She shook her head, "Oh, absolutely not. I am the only handmaid in this tale."

Bernie stared at her, "So, Leonard's really considering this? If he hasn't already made her pregnant, does he wanna try again?"

Penny threw up her hands, "Yes, we got in a huge fight about it. He said, well, if I don't want to have his baby, then why shouldn't someone else be able to? Do you believe that?" Both Amy and Bernadette looked at each other and back to Penny. Penny stared at them, "WHAT?"

Bernie licked her lips, "Well, there is a deep-seated biological drive to pass on your genes. It's only natural."

She was getting pissed, "So, you're on his side?"

Amy spoke up, "Well, viewing Leonard as a mammal, it's perfectly understandable."

Penny gave them both a horrible stare and Bernie added, "But viewing him as your husband, he stinks."

Amy added, "And we hate him. You can always defuse the situation by agreeing to have a baby, it would solve all the issues."

Penny stared at her and replied, "OH ppppppffffff!"

Raj was still trying to get Anu back. He went to her apartment and she opened the door, "You're just making it harder."

He stood there, "Look, you were right. I was doing this for the wrong reasons. You deserve to marry someone who knows how amazing you are and who proposes because he doesn't want to spend a single day without you. Not because he wants to catch up to his friends."

She stood there and began to melt. She smiled back at him, "Thank you"

He added, "And I want you to know, I think I could be that man. We are compatible sexually and you have to admit, we were great together."

Her shoulders sagged, "Raj, I'm not gonna marry you."

"I'm not asking you to."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because I like you, okay? I like you. I like you enough to start this relationship at the beginning, not in the middle. So, will you go out on a date with me?"

She let out a big sigh, "I don't know, okay. But I warn you, I just got out of a weird relationship and I might complain about my ex a lot."

He chuckled, "Maybe he's being weird because he doesn't know how to ask for his ring back."

She smiled and gave him a big hug.

Penny returned home and Leonard was in the kitchen, she say him, "Hey."

He turned, "Hi, where you been?"

She let out a sigh, "Just out."

He stood there, All right, look, I'm sorry that we fought before. I know this is a really unusual situation, and if you don't want me to to do this again, I won't."

She was stunned, "Really?

' He nodded, "Yeah, we're a team. We're in this together."

She stared at him, "I'll be right back." She hurried to the bathroom. She came back and put the cap from a Nyquil bottle on the kitchen counter.

He looked at it, "What is that?"

"It's a sample cup."

He stared at it, "Really? Because it looks like the top off the Nyquil bottle."

She threw up her hands, "It's the closest thing I could find. It's a gesture, shut up!"

He nodded, "All right, sorry. So, you are saying you're okay with this?"

Again she let out a sigh, "I don't know, but when I told you I didn't want to have kids, you didn't a say in that, so... Maybe I don't need to have a say in this."

He nodded, "Thank You!"

She leaned in and whispered to him, "They couldn't have picked a better person."