Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny pulled Marissa away from Zack's cock and turning her towards her, she kissed her passionately again, their tits flattened out against one another and she felt a rush of juices pouring from her pussy as their nipples rubbed back and forth.

When Penny broke the kiss, she looked over to Leonard. He was staring at the two of them and she turned back to Marissa, "I believe someone over there is waiting to put a bun in your oven."

Marissa giggled, "I sure hope he has a sausage to go along with that bun."

Penny chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Marissa, he has all the right equipment, he's never failed me yet and his oral skills rival mine. I think that is why we are such a great match."

Leonard was beaming from ear to ear when he heard Penny say that. It made him proud of her and welcomed the opportunity to show Marissa his lovemaking skills.

Marissa got up off her knees, She gave Zack one last kiss and then moved over to Leonard, "I sure hope watching the three of us got your motor running. I have to say, you have the patience of a saint. Neither Zack or I would have lasted half this long watching any threesome. She stood between his parted legs and kissed him with a soul-searching kiss. Her hands went immediately to his pants. She fumbled with the zipper and left it just long enough to grab hold of his stiff cock and rubbed and tugged at it, "Mmmm, I was right, ripe and raring to go!" She kissed him again and got his belt open, zipper slid downward and her tiny hand dipped into his pants and slowly jerked his cock up and down a couple times before pulling it out into the open. She used her other hand to push his pants and boxers down off his hips and slid them off his thick legs.

Penny resumed sucking on Zack's cock and looking back, she saw Marissa's silky raven hair bobbing up and down around Leonard's thighs. She heard slurping sounds and heard Leonard's loud moans. She couldn't tear her eyes from Marissa's mouth as she sucked avidly at Leonard's thick cock. She was pulled away as Zack guided her mouth back to his cock and she tried keeping up with the raven haired beauty behind her.

Zack was on the verge of cumming and didn't wanna cum in her mouth, at least not before fucking her. He grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her to her feet. He immediately ravished her mouth with his and she swooned in his arms. After several minutes of heated kissing, he took her by the hand and led her out of the galley. They moved down a short hall and opening the cedar door, he led her into the bedroom.

The huge bed took up three-quarters of the bedroom, leaving very little for a nightstand and dresser. Luckily there was a large sliding door where another closet with floor to ceiling drawers were. She was turned towards the bed and he applied pressure to her back and she leaned over, placing her hands on the mattress. Zack slipped to his knees and grabbing hold of her yoga pants, he tugged them down in one swift motion. He parted her luscious ass cheeks and forced his face between them and lazily began licking at the sweet and tangy juices that were flowing out of her thick, lipped pussy.

With her leaning over the bed, he rose up on his feet and he swiped his thick, stiff cock up and down her puffy lips. He pushed forward and he groaned as all of a sudden his cock was enveloped by her hot, juicy cunt. He thrust forward and was buried deep in her with one swift movement.

Penny felt his cock tickling the inner walls of her pussy and his thickness stretched her wider than Leonard did, but nothing compared to Bert or Sheldon. She loved how his strong hands gripped her hips and pushed and pulled at her body, sliding her on and off his cock over and over and over again. She always enjoyed being fucked by Zack, he was large, but not extremely rough the way Kurt used to be. He was a happy medium, between Leonard and Kurt.

Zack started to moan and grunt as he slid in and out of Penny's extremely hot pussy. Her moans nearly drowned his out as the two of them fucked like two people possessed. He drove in deep and held it there and pulling out till just the head remained in her. He gripped her hips and pulled at her as he thrust forward at the same time, burying himself deep in her again and again. He released her hips and he smiled when Penny continued the back and forth motion. He moved to her tits and began mauling them, "Penny, you have got to have to greatest tits I've ever had. Marissa's are firm and perky, but they don't hold a candle to your. If I didn't love fucking you so much, I'd love to tit-fuck you like I used to."

All of a sudden there was a loud scream out from the other room, it was Marissa, she screamed out, "I'm cumming, yes, yes, I've never been eaten like that before!"

Penny chuckled, "That's my Leonard, I've always said he was the king of foreplay and he proves me right over and over again."

Zack was amazed by what she said and he growled out, "He may be the king of foreplay, Penny, but you have to admit, I can fuck with the best of them."

She was going to reply, but suddenly she felt him slam into her even harder, picking up the pace, unlike Leonard, he fucked, while Leonard made love, both were great, but nothing beat a good fucking. He was panting loudly and screamed out, "Oh FUCK YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM PENNY!"

Just hearing that sent Penny over the top. Her orgasm hit her with such force that her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell flat to the mattress, her legs gave out and her entire body began to tremble and shake. She painted his cock with her creamy juices and all of a sudden she felt him flooding her cunt with his creamy, sterile cum.

Zack didn't let up and continued to fuck her and before long his creamy cum was foaming up and bubbling out around his shaft as he continued to pump in and out of her.

Penny suddenly felt a second even stringer orgasm wrack her body and she clawed at the bed sheets as she screamed out and tossed her head around. Her long sexy blonde hair was reduced to a string messy mass of hair.

Zack suddenly pulled out of her, spun her around and climbing up onto the bed, he straddled her sweat covered body and wrapped her sweaty tits around his slimy cock. He pushed them together and fucked her tits as he glared down at her. He caught her eyes with his and he grinned down at her.

Penny licked her parched lips and grunted out, "Come on Zack, fuck my tits, fuck them good and hard and shoot your cum all over them and my face.

He threw his head back and screamed out a she began to sent rope after rope of his thick, hot cum all over her tits, neck and face. He released her tits and fell to the bed beside her, exhausted and completely drained.

Out in the galley, Marissa pulled Leonard off his stool and they moved a few feet to the tiny sitting area. She pushed him to the loveseat and standing before him, she slowly unzipped her tailored slack. She peeled them off her lush curves and turning her back to him, she leaned over and slid them off her incredibly tight ass. She kicked them off and her panties followed. Still bent over, she parted her cheeks and looked back at him, "Come on Leonard, Penny said you were the best cunt-lapper in the country, don't make a liar out of her."

Leonard reached out and grabbed hold of her tiny, shapely hips and pulled her back to him. He buried his face in the fragrant smelling pussy and ass before him. He urged her legs further apart and dipped his head in and began lapping at her like a house-afire.

Marissa arched her back, stood up and began to quiver. Before she could react, Leonard spun her around, slipped to the side and planted her tiny, gorgeous ass on the cushion beside him. He was off the seat and on his knees in a flash and gathering up her trim legs, he nearly bent her in half and pressing outward, he had her nearly doing the splits.

Leonard resumed licking her. He ran his tongue from her tiny puckered hole and slowly parted her tightly sealed pussy. It was barely visible, it was that tight. He used both of his thumbs to pry her tight lips apart and saw the bright pink of her inner pussy. He inhaled again and loved her scent. He shoved his tongue inward and slowly ran it downward to the base of her pussy.

Marissa began to squirm and she tried to look down at him, but each time she did, he shoved his tongue deep into her hole and her head would fall back again. Her long glossy raven hair framed her face and made her look even more alluring.

Leonard slowed and looked up and he couldn't believe he was being asked to impregnate this luscious, trim female. Her hips were slender, her tiny waist would bubble out from the baby. He looked lower and saw how tight and tiny her ass was. He would love to fuck it, but that wasn't making a baby, but neither was Zack, fucking Penny as he knelt before the lovely wife of Penny's ex-boyfriend. He gazed up and saw her pert, perfectly shaped tits and wondered how large they would get once filled with milk for their baby. He shook his head and resumed licking her. He finally attacked her clit and she was blasting off to the stratosphere.

Marissa clutched at his head and forced his mouth tighter to her cunt. He shoved first one and then a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy. She stroked his hair and giggled, "I know what you're thinking, how can my pussy be so tight and be able to fuck Zack all the time, right? She giggled again, "With all his money, I have a female personal trainer and she has special work-out exercises to tighten my vagina muscles. I would love to have Penny join us, I'm sure you would love the results."

Leonard grinned up at her and just smiled. He lapped away and switched up from sucking licking and fingering her. He tickled her tiny butt hole and she thrashed about and pushed at his hand even more.

She let out a gasp, "I love having my ass played with, but Zack is just too large, maybe after you put a bun in my oven, I'll reward you with my ass." She chuckled when she heard him let out a groan and licked her ass even more.

Leonard shoved a second finger up her ass and he smiled when she thrust up as she tried to get him to go deeper. He slid closer and planting her shapely legs on his shoulders, he gripped his rock hard cock and shoved it into her as deep as he could.

Marissa rocketed off the sofa nearly making him lose his balance. She humped his cock like it was the last one she'd ever have.

Leonard suddenly pulled away, sliding out of her and her tight cunt made a sucking sound and he felt her quiver and shake. He dipped back down and resumed eating her, he seemed to be everywhere at once. He attacked her clit, sucked on her now blossoming lips, no longer just a tight glistening line. He stabbed at her hole, used his fingers to drive into both holes at the same time, He drew her overly large clit between his lips, he sucked and flicked his tongue out. He knew she was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. He read to made a woman susceptible to becoming pregnant, a mind blowing orgasm was helpful. He wasn't sure if this was true or not, but he wasn't going to discount what he read.

Marissa was thrashing around, her lovely straight black hair was now a sexy mess and it made her look over hotter. Her pert tits rose and fell and as she twisted her own nipples, she arched her back and screamed out, "I'm cumming, yes, yes, I've never been eaten like that before!" Her entire body stiffened and she began to squirt, not a full-blown squirting orgasm, but enough to paint Leonard's face and neck. She fell back to the loveseat, completely drained. She stared down at him, her lips were parched and she licked at them, "Oh my God, Leonard, if you can fuck half as well as you eat pussy, I'm gonna love making a baby with you. Just give me a minute or two and then I want you to breed me." She tugged at his arms, trying to get him to join her on the couch.

Leonard crawled up there and hugged her and gently swept her now stringy hair from her face. He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "It's gonna be an honor to make a baby with you Marissa. I recently found out from Penny, she doesn't want children. I was sorta shocked and I've been a little down, but hearing what you want, I'm happy again."

She kissed him with a little passion, but more out of sympathy, she combed her fingers through his curly hair, "Just let it be known Leonard, I want our child to know his biological father too. Not needing any financial aid, but to know where he came from and what you're like. I'm sure you'll be held dearly in his or her heart." She kissed him and ran her hand down his chest to his semi-stiff cock, "Now let me see if I can get this guy nice and hard. I think it's time for you to get to work, daddy-to-be." She slid downward and her pretty little face was soon stuffed with his cock and she was bobbing up and down.

Leonard pulled her away, "Let's not get carried away Marissa, we are here to make a baby and I'd hate to lose it and cum in your mouth."

She giggled as she popped off his cock, "Oh, I don't know about that Leonard, there is always tomorrow and maybe if it doesn't take the first time, as they say, if at first you don;t succeed, try, try again."

Leonard slipped off the loveseat and pulled Marissa down with him. "I think we need a little more space, luckily we have a lot of space down here.

She joined him and as she spread-out before him, she extended her arms and drew him down to her lush, petite body.

Leonard released a tiny growl and was soon planted directly over her. He stared down into her deep, dark eyes and grinned down at her, "Marissa, would you please do the honor of placing my penis into your gorgeous pussy."

She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down to her. She planted a deep, loving kiss on his lips and as they kiss grew more passionate, her hand snaked down and wrapping her fingers around his stiff shaft, she directed it to her pussy and she let out a long sign, "Mmmm yes, exactly what I thought it would feel like. Now fuck me Leonard, put your potent semen in me and let's make a beautiful, smart baby." Her arms and legs enveloped him and all of the air escaped her lungs as she accepted his cock deep into her trim body."

Leonard rose up on his elbows and slid in and out of her at a leisurely pace. He reveled at the tightness of her pussy and how hot she was. He slid in deep and felt her legs tighten around his waist. He stared down at her and saw how happy she was. He couldn't see how this was wrong. He liked Zack, even though he wasn't the brightest candle in the window, but he was kind and generous. As for Marissa, she was gorgeous and he knew she would make a very, very fine mother. He was hoping it wouldn't take the first time. He would jump at the opportunity to experience this lovely woman again.

He pushed that out of his head and began fucking her. He kissed her and was surprised she returned the kiss with the same intensity.

Marissa broke the kiss and stared up at him. "Fuck me Leonard, I want you to enjoy this too. I've heard a gentle, loving encounter where a pregnancy is achieved somehow making having the baby even more enjoyable and exciting. I have to say, so far, you've lived up to that expectation."

Leonard kissed her again and slid down a little and began sucking and nipping at her gorgeous breasts. He felt her shiver and groan and tighten her grip on him.

Before long, they were both picking up the pace and their movements and groans grew louder and more urgent. Leonard rose up on his haunches and grabbing her waist, he pulled her tighter to his body.

Marissa wrapped her arms around his neck and ground her pussy tight to his throbbing cock. She kissed him with so much passion she was gasping for air. She tore her mouth from his and growled out, "Oh my God, Leonard, I'm cumming, please, please cum with me! Put your baby batter in me and make us a baby!"

He clung to this gorgeous, petite woman and hugging her harder, he thrust in and out as hard and as fast as he could. He clung to her and suddenly he lost it. He began sending stream after stream of his potent cum deep into her sucking pussy. He felt her cunt muscles flexing, drawing out every drop he had to give.

Marissa clung to him, raining kisses all over his face. She pulled back slightly and a line of tears were running down his cheek. She kissed him again and whispered, "Thank you Leonard, you have no idea how much what you are doing means to me and Zack. And if it doesn't take, I'd love for you to try again and again, not only was it hopefully productive, but it was very, very enjoyable."

He hugged her, "I'd be honored, to try again if need be. You are one special lady, Zack is a very, very lucky man to have you as his wife. What do you say we do see what they are up to?"

She giggled, "Knowing Zack, no good."

Leonard scoffed, "Penny's no saint either, I betcha they are still going strong."

"Well, we can always try again in a little bit, nothing says we can't add to the pot, more is always good, let's go."

Marissa and Leonard entered the bedroom and Penny and Zack were snuggled together. Marissa had her arm wrapped around Leonard's waist she looked down at the two of them, "I hope you left some for us?"

Penny sat up, she felt a little self-conscience, seeing she just finished fucking Zack, when it was all about Marissa getting pregnant from her husband. Before she had the chance to say anything, Marissa leaned over in front of her, she applied some pressure on her legs and parting them, she dipped in and immediately began lapping away at Penny's fleshy cuntlips.

Penny's hands went to Marissa's tousled hair and groaned out, "Oh Marissa, you won't find any of Zack's load down there. He loved fucking my tits and before I knew it, he was painting my tits, face and neck with his creamy load."

Marissa smiled up at her, "I don't mind, after the way your husband eat my pussy, I thought you deserved a little payback."

Penny's hands clutched at Marissa's head and threw her head back, "Oh fuck, that feels amazing. Were you taking notes from Leonard, you're good, really good!"

Marissa's tongue flicked at Penny's clit over and over again. She added a couple fingers sliding them through Penny's wet lips. She munched even harder as she felt Penny's hands tighten in her dark locks.

Leonard watched with admiration of how well Marissa was eating his blonde wife's pussy. He stared down at Marissa's gorgeous ass as it swayed from side to side in front of him. He couldn't resist and gripping his already stiff cock, he climbed up behind Marissa and shoved his cock deep into her once again blossoming pussy.

Marissa raised her head and smiled up at Penny. She giggled, "He already dumped one load in my pussy, I guess he's trying to insure he makes me pregnant." She dropped her head and once again began munching on Penny's luscious cuntlips and clit.

Leonard drove in and out of her watching her tiny starred hole winking at him with each inward and outward movement. Leonard tightened his hold on Marissa's tiny hips and pulled and pushed her off and onto his cock. This forced her face against Penny's pussy even harder.

All of a sudden Marissa threw her head back and growled out, "Yes, oh yes, Leonard, I'm cumming again, don't stop, keep fucking me!"

Penny held onto Marissa's trembling body as she watched the tiny raven-haired beauty cum all over husband's cock.

Marissa had stopped licking Penny while she came, but as she calmed down, she resumed licking Penny. She attacked her clit and clung to Penny's lush thighs as Leonard continued to fuck Marissa from behind.

Leonard was picking up the pace and he drove in and out of the petite woman like he was possessed.

Penny saw the pleasure he was giving Marissa and wanted it to last, "Slow down Leonard, make it last for both of you." She chuckled when she saw he was slowing down, "Yeah, that's it, nice long, deep strokes, make her beg for your cum. Fuck her like you did to me last time. Oh yes, I can see she's gonna cum again. She's loving the way you fuck her. Nice and slow, all the way in, grind a little and then all the way out." She swept Marissa's hair from her face, "Don't you just love the way Leonard is fucking your hot little pussy, Marissa?"