Big Bang Theory Season 12 Ep. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny wasn't about to let this go. He made her cum and cum hard and he wouldn't release her, now it was payback time. She sped up, bobbing up and down at a furious pace. The ends of her hair added to the exquisite feeling he felt in his balls. Her tongue flicked around and around the shaft as she popped on and off the swollen cock before her.

Leonard thrust his hips upward and was stiff as a bow about to release its arrow. He growled out, "Oh fuck me,, I'm cumming, you gorgeous cocksucker, I'm gonna fill your fucking mouth with my spunk!"

Penny was going to smile, but she was too busy swallowing as her mouth was flooded with his hot sperm. She swallowed and as she prepared for the next blast, it was upon her before she could react. She was trying to control it, but all of a sudden she had to cough and streams of his cum seeped out of the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

Leonard stared down at the gorgeous blonde and he still couldn't believe she was his.. He flopped back on flat on the bed and was gasping for air as he felt like his balls were being torn from his body. He was covered in sweat and when he opened his eyes, he saw Penny open her mouth. She showed him the cum she collected. She closed her mouth and swallowed. She opened her mouth, grinning, she giggled, Alllllllll goooooooooooone!"

She slid up to his chest and planted her damp hair on his chest. She tipped her head up and giggled, "That was tasty, I'm not expecting you to fuck me tonight, but if somehow, you get your second wild, I'm ready, willing and able."

He did and they did, they fucked for the next hour, Leonard taking Penny in every position he could think of, by the end, Penny was riding him and as she experienced her countless orgasms, he filled her with his potent cream.

They clung to one another as they drifted off to sleep, Penny still not having the courage to tell Leonard about their upcoming dinner with her ex-boyfriend and his new wife.

Raj tried getting Anu back by using "Love Actually" signs. He tried to get back by apologizing but she didn't want to marry him because she was in the same boat as him. She decided they were not right for each other.

The next day, even though Leonard had the night of his life, he was still upset because he agreed to have dinner with Zack and his wife on their boat. He tried talking to Sheldon, but as always, he wasn't any help at all.

The next night, Leonard and Penny went on their dinner date with Zack and Marissa (Lindsey Kraft). They were standing around and Marissa and Zack came out with the appetizers and Penny struck up the conversation, "So, Marissa, how did you guys meet?"

"She sat down, "Oh, it's a pretty funny story. We met in a bookstore."

Penny and Leonard were dumbfounded, not knowing what to say, Leonard chimed in, "That is funny"

Zack spoke up, "Yeah, I was just there using the bathroom, but this one had a stack of books, like, this tall." He pointed to about waist level.

Penny chuckled, "Oh, so, you really like to read?"

Marissa shook her head, "Oh, no, I work there."

Zack reached over and grabbed her hand, "Yeah, she is super smart. Seriously, you name , like, any book, she'll tell you if she's heard of it." He looked to Leonard, "Go ahead, ask her."

Leonard was put on the spot, "Oh, uh...Catcher in the Rye."

She shook her head, "Nope!"

Zack turned to Penny, "Look at that, Penny. I guess we both like nerds."

Leonard stood up and looked back over the stern of the boat, "So, we gonna take this thing out?"

"Nah, it's a little choppy tonight"

Penny spoke up, "Yeah, that's okay, this is nice, sitting under the stars. Actually it's kind of peaceful."

Leonard came back and sat down, "Well, it's a beautiful boat."

Zack was grinning from ear to ear, "Thanks, man, we love it."

Marissa chuckled, "Although, he's so tall, he bangs his head almost every time he goes downstairs."

He nodded, "After the first couple, you don't even feel it."

She hopped up, "Where are our manners? Zack, let's get our guests something to drink."

He hopped up, "You got it, babe."

Penny turned to Leonard, "I can't believe that guy is rich."

Marissa yelled out to Zack, "Ooh! Watch your head."

She chuckled, "That was a close one."

Leonard leaned into Penny, "Are you jealous?"

She rolled her eyes, "I know, I know I shouldn't be. He's super sweet, I should be happy for them."

He nodded, "It's driving me crazy, too."

She felt better, "Really?"

"Yes, I was trying to pretend like it wasn't, so, you wouldn't think I was petty."

She hugged him, "Turns out we're both petty."

He hugged her back, "I love you so much."

She kissed him, "Aww!"

Zack came out with wine for them both and handed it to them, "Cheers, guys!"

They both grabbed it, "Thank you!"

Zack hugged Marissa and looked to Leonard and Penny, "So, listen, I got to be honest. We sort of have another reason for asking you here."

Marissa began to speak, "We want to have a baby, but we can't do it on our own." She looked to Leonard, "Zack's always admire you because you're the smartest person he knows."

Leonard looked up at them, "Ooooookay!"

Penny wasn't happy, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! This has been such a nice evening. Let's all just stop before anyone says any more things."

Zack blurted out, "Leonard, would you be the father of our baby?"

Penny let out a grunt, "Oh, you said a thing!"

Leonard sat there, "Wow, this is really flattering."

Penny sat back down, "And also, really weird, right?"

Just as an incentive Leonard, you know, you'll get to impregnate my wife the old fashion way. You know, seeing I boned Penny on several occasions. We figured it would only be fair if you got to do the same to Marissa. You know, I'm sure Penny and I wouldn't mind watching, you know for posterity's sake, I wouldn't mind being there when you put the baby in her."

Penny rolled her eyes, "We get it, but thank you for saying it out loud."

As always, Zack missed the sarcasm and replied, "You're welcome."

Marissa started in again, "I know it's a big ask, but it would mean so much to us. Zack's always talked about what a great guy Leonard is."

Leonard was stunned, "I really don't know what to say."

Penny stared at him, "Really? You don't know what to say?"

He stammered, "I think we should talk about this."

Zack and Marissa stared back at him and Marissa replied, "Oh, yeah, definitely, you guys should talk, yeah."

Zack added, "Take your time!" They both leaned over to wait for them to talk about it.

Penny stared up at them, "We mean privately." She stood up and suddenly the glass of wine slipped from her hand and spilled all over the spring dress she was wearing.

Marissa turned and rushed over to Penny, "Oh my dear Lord, come on, let's go downstairs, I think I have something you can change into."

Penny was flustered, so unlike her, but decided she didn't want the wine to stain her dress and she followed Marissa into the cabin, "Watch your head, not as tall as Zack, but still have to duck."

Penny followed Marissa down to the master suite and she stopped and stared at the massive bedroom and the closet was twice the size of hers in their apartment.

Outside Zack sat across from Leonard, "I know it is a lot to ask, but I'm sure once you and Marissa get naked, I know you'll be up for it. Hey would you mind if, you know, Penny and I sorta got it on again. I know it may take more than once for you to get Marissa pregnant, so you know, try and keep things even."

Leonard cleared his throat, "Oh well, you know Zack, we haven't agreed to this yet, you know it is a real big step, even though Penny doesn't wanna have kids, it would be a way to keep my lineage alive, even though the child would be yours, it would be nice to know my genes will be carried on.

Zack stared at him, "Huh?"

Down in the cabin, Neither of them knew the other was into women, but it became evident quickly that they both had tendencies towards liking women too.

Marissa came over to Penny and lightly massaged her shoulders, "My God Penny, you're so tight. I'm sorry we strung the baby thing on you both. We were gonna wait till later, but you know Zack, he is very impulsive." She released her and moved past her to the dresser and pulled out a pair of yoga pants and a short shirt. She moved back over to Penny and handed them to her, smiling.

"I'm really sorry Penny. Change into these and we can go get some more wine up on the deck."

Penny took them and smiled back at Marissa, "Thanks for the clothes. Do you have a wash basin so I can soak the wine out of my dress?" She turned her back to Marissa, "Would you mind unzipping me?"

Marissa let out a nervous giggle, "Ah, sure."

Penny felt a chill run through her as she felt Marissa's cool hands on her back and then the dress went slack. She turned towards Marissa and flashed her a smile, "Thanks!" She slid the dress off her shoulders and wiggled her shapely hips. The dress fell to her feet leaving her in a pair of matching pink lace panties and bra. She paused a moment as she saw Marissa staring at her. She saw a sparkle in her dark eyes.

Marissa cleared her throat, "Um, I'll head upstairs so you can get dressed."

Penny felt it too and shook her head, "No, Marissa, it's okay, stay." She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Shaking her shoulders the straps slid down her arms and she turned towards Marissa, her large bare breasts had a pink hue to them from her sudden blushing. Her nipples stiffened as she saw Marissa's eyes focusing on them.

Marissa felt a tingling deep in the pit of her stomach as her eyes moved from Penny's green eyes back down to her swaying tits. She licked her lips as she watched Penny reach down and slowly slid her panties off and tossed them on top of her bra.

She stood there, completely naked in the belly of Zack and Marissa's boat. She caught Marissa's eyes and saw them drift down to her thick, fleshy cuntlips. She looked back up and as their eyes met, a tiny smile crossed Marissa's lips.

Penny reached for the sweat pants and shirt, but Marissa stopped her, "Don't put them on yet, Penny." A nervous chuckled escaped her lips, "I wanna look at you a little more, if that's okay."

Penny felt a rush of excitement course through her body., She licked her lips and nodded and in barely a whispered she replied, "Alright."

Marissa raised her hand and motioned for her to spin around, "Please if you would, Penny, turn around, slowly, if you would?"

Marissa took a step closer and swept the hair off of Penny's shoulder, exposing the full view of her large,fat nippled tits, "My God, Penny, you are beautiful, would it be okay if I touched you?"

Penny bit her lower lip and nodded, She stuttered out, "Yes, it's okay!"

Marissa took another half step closer. She leaned across her and swept the hair form her other shoulder. She left her hand there and slowly ran it down to the fullness of her right breast. Her thumb and index finger slowly ran around the pebbled aeroules and thick, stiff nipple, "Mmmm, so firm, yet so soft, incredible." She rolled her nipples between her fingers and twisted and tugged lightly. She smiled when she heard Penny let out a moan deep in her throat.

Marissa's other hand was on Penny's hip and ran upward to encompass the other full, firm tit. She saw Penny's eyes close and her head fell back slightly. She shifted her stance and stood directly in front of Penny. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Penny's and Penny's eyes opened and as her lips parted and their tongue met, Penny closed her eyes again and savored the taste of wine on her lips.

Marissa pulled back slightly and Penny moved in for another kiss, this time Penny's hand came up and clutched at the nape of Marissa's neck and pulling her closer, she captured Marissa's lips and forced her tongue into her mouth. Penny let out a gasp and the kiss grew hotter when she felt Marissa's hands clutching at her firm ass cheeks, pulling her tight to her fully clothed body.

Marissa fought with Penny's tongue sucking on hers and darting her tongue deep into Penny's mouth now. They went back and forth, from one mouth to the other, sucking and releasing and dipping in and out.

Penny finally broke the kiss and combed her fingers through Marissa's glossy, dark locks, "Mmmm, that was nice." she closed her eyes and moaned louder when she felt Marissa's face dip down and her plush lips closed around one of the large, stiff nipples Marissa was tugging on with her fingers.

Marissa moved to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment as her hands ran up and down the expanse of Penny's tapered back. Switching back to the first nipple. Her hand drifted around and was soon slipping between the fleshy lips of her already moist pussy.

Startled, Penny took a step back and gently placed her hand under Marissa's chin, urging her off her aching nipples. She kissed her lightly and pulling back, she let out a cleansing breath, "I believe we should be getting back up on deck." She reached out and grabbed hold of the shirt and pants."

Marissa looked disappointed, but nodded, "I think you're right, we wouldn't want to let them think we were waiting down her for them."

Penny chuckled, "Yeah, they might feel left out and come down here to see what was keeping us." She slipped the shirt down over her head and tugging harder, covered her fat nippled tits. She stepped into the sweatpants and tugged them up over her bubble butt.

Marisa took Penny by the hand and led her back to the stairs to the upper deck. She stopped and made a turn and led her the other way into the galley.

Penny was amazed at the vastness of the galley. It was just as large, if not larger then the one in their apartment. She let out a yelp when she saw Zack and Leonard there.

Zack flashed them both a huge grin, "It was getting chilly out there, so we decided to come in here, warm up and get some more wine." He was sitting on a stool at the breakfast bar, while Leonard was straddling one of the other stools close by.

Penny took one step away from Marissa and leaned over to Leonard, she whispered in his ear, "We may wanna leave, it was getting a little out of control down there."

Leonard barely heard what Penny was saying. He was preoccupied watching Zack kissing Marissa in plain view of the two of them. Penny caught Leonard's gaze and when she looked to see what Leonard was watching, she sucked in her breath and let out a gasp.

Marissa settled in between Zack's legs and was rubbing herself against the bulge in his pants. Penny's eyes moved upward and watched as Marissa's mouth twisted loudly against Zack's and both Leonard and Penny could see her tongue sliding in and out of Zack's mouth. Penny couldn't stand there just watching. She ran her hand up Leonard's thigh, she patted his crotch and moved over to the couple locked together.

Penny's hand ran her hand up Zack's back as Marissa continued kissing him. Marissa pulled her mouth off of Zack's and looking to Penny, she cupped the back of her head and guided Penny's mouth to Zack's.

Penny let out a tiny cry and picked up where Marissa left off. She shoved her tongue forcefully into Zack's mouth and capturing his tongue, she sucked in into her mouth.

Marissa came up behind Penny and ran her hands beneath her shirt. She nipped at her ear, "I guess you wasted time getting this on, huh?". She raked her nails up and down Penny's tapered back and worming around to the front, she cupped her full firm tits once again.

Penny was losing control and she straddled one of Zack's legs and began grinding her moist pussy hard against his firm thigh. She couldn't get enough of Zack's mouth and they barely stopped to nuzzle each other's neck and once again return to kissing lustfully. Her moans grew louder as Marissa tugged and twisted both of her nipples at the same time.

Marissa wanted at Penny's body and reaching down, she pulled at her shirt and yanked it up over her head. While doing this, Penny's mouth came off of Zack's.

Penny reached down and like a teenager in the backseat of a car, she fumbled trying to get his belt undone. She finally did and yanked down his zipper. She crawled off of the leg she was straddling and sank down to her knees.

Marissa followed and she swept Penny's hair from her neck and shoulder and as Penny worked to get Zack's pants and shorts off, Marissa feasted on the soft flesh of Penny's neck, shoulder and down her sleek bare back. Her tongue was like a snake, darting and her teeth were nipping at the soft flesh of Penny's body.

Penny was unable to get him clear of his pants sitting on the stool. She pulled him to his feet and Penny was now sandwiched between Zack and Marissa. She tugged at his pants hard and his cock, came out, slapping her on the chin. It was already leaking pre-cum from their passionate kissing and it left a wet streak along her jawline and across her cheek. She gripped his shaft in her fist and staring up at him with those bright green eyes, she chuckled, "Oh, look out Zack, now knowing that you shoot blanks, I'm gonna ride this fucker until you shoot your creamy cum deep in my cunt." Her tongue darted out and she began licking up and down the entire length of his cock. She dipped down and sucked on his heavy balls and rolled them around in her mouth before popping them out. She hovered over the large purple head and opening wide, she drizzled a stream of saliva out. She let it coat his shaft and she followed it up, sucking it in deep and swallowing all of her spit again. She released his cock and turned to Marissa.

Marissa was feeling left out and she took Penny's face in her hands and pulled her close to her. She plastered her mouth to Penny's and shoved her tongue deep into her mouth. They dueled back and forth and their bodies were pressed tightly together. As they kissed, their hands were caressing one another and ended up cradling each other's tight ass in their hands. Their tits squashed against each other as they forced their lips tighter to each other.

Penny needed to breath and ripping her mouth from Marissa's she looked over her shoulder and caught sight of Leonard. He was still seated on the stool beside the three of them. Their eyes met and she smiled back at him when he nodded his approval. She was torn from her gaze with her husband as Marissa once again began fondling her heavy tits. At the same time she saw Zack, now completely naked begin to caress her tapered back lovingly. She leaned in and kissed Marissa one more time before breaking free of her and Penny moved over to Zack. She walked on her knees back to Zack and immediately fisted his cock. She pumped it twice and aimed it directly at her open mouth.

Marissa stood up and looked over Penny's shoulder and watched as her husband's cock slid in and out of Penny's mouth. She leaned over Penny and kissed Zack and at the same time, she stroked Penny's long blonde hair as if she was a loving parent. She stared down and giggled, "Oh my God, Penny, Zack said you were one of the greatest cock suckers on the planet, seeing you on your knees, taking him down to the root, I'm a believer."

Penny was now putting on a show. She pulled his cock from her mouth and plastering it against his belly, she dipped down and sucked on his balls. She ran her tongue up and down the underside over and over again and each time she reached the head, she sucked it in, swallowed him whole, pulled off and repeated it, over and over again.

Zack was clutching at her head, digging his fingers deep into her messy, just fucked hairdo and he grinned over at Leonard, "You are one lucky fucker, Leonard. Having this gorgeous cocksucker, I'd never let her off her knees."

Marissa joined Penny on her knees and she joined her. They both attacked Zack and feasted on his cock, while one sucked his balls, the other attacked his cock. They switched off, going back and forth. Penny knelt back and got the chance, she reached down and in one swift motion, she drew the cashmere sweater Marissa was wearing up and over her head. Penny was glad to see Marissa wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were not as large as hers were, but a good C-cup and extremely firm and capped by tiny aeroules, the size of a nickle, but atop them were two pencil erasers for nipples. Penny snaked her head between Zack and Marissa and sucked wildly at the luscious morsels atop those perfectly shaped tits of hers.