Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 04

Story Info
Amy & Raj, Penny & Sheldon, an Orgy & More.
17k words
4.46
10.9k
9
5

Part 120 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Amy finally returned to work at the university without worrying about Sheldon coming in and bothering her. She had her lab door locked and after a few times last week, she relaxed when he stopped trying to force himself on her.

Raj stopped by and talked to Sheldon and convinced him to give her some space. Howard did the same and he finally got the message.

Penny stopped coming to see Bernadette and on Monday Bernadette went to the sales office and talked to Penny. She realized why she did what she did, but ripped her a new one, "You know if you just voiced your concerns, maybe all of this heartache could have been avoided."

Penny agreed and they slowly resolved their issues. Bernie urged Penny to talk to Amy and try and smooth things over too.

That evening Amy donned a new tiny bikini. The top was two small strips of material barely covering her aeroules. Her thong did the same. She slipped out back and stopped dead when she saw Raj already soaking in the hot bubbling water. She chuckled, "Aw Raj, do you mind if I join you? I could use a nice relaxing time in the hot soothing water. I just got off the phone with Penny. We settled things, but I'm still not happy with Sheldon."

"Sure Amy, come on in, there's all kind of space here. I, just like you spoke with Sheldon today. He finally realizes he has to give you some space. He'll do it, but he still wants to touch base with you to try and settle the issues you two have. I told him to give you at least a week."

Amy put her hair up in a ponytail and settled in the water. Her large tits floated on the surface of the water. With so little covered in the water, they looked bare. She wiggled in the water and before closing her eyes, she smiled at him, "Thank you, Raj, I wanna talk things out, but not until I'm ready. I have to sort things out in my head before talking to him." She slowly allowed the water to envelope her body and she dozed off and in doing so, her newly slimmed down legs began to float upward.

Amy didn't open her eyes, but a tiny smile crossed her lips as her foot slipped beneath the leg of Raj's bathing trunks and her foot began to tickle at his nuts. She slipped her left foot up the right leg of his shorts. She placed the bottoms of her feet against the sides of his cock and began massaging him lightly.

Raj's mouth dropped open as he felt the incredible foot job she was giving him. They warmed his cock even more than the hot water did. He finally released a tiny moan and a larger smile crossed her lips.

Amy reached up and pulled the tiny strips of cloth down from her tits to expose her fat nipples.

In the house Howard and Bernadette were watching Amy seduce Raj, even though she didn't need to do so. Howard turned to Bernadette, "I think they'll be a little occupied for some time. What do you say we start a little ourselves."

Bernie let out a sexy giggle, "I love watching them, but would much rather be doing the same thing they are doing." She tugged him to the living room and they fell to the floor.

Howard pushed the coffee table out of the way and pulled her down beside him.

Bernie looked at the table, "Why are you eating fresh vegetables and dip in the middle of the afternoon?"

He chuckled, "Two reason, one you will find out pretty soon and the other after we are all done; I wanna make love to my wife one more time before she cuts me off."

She stared at him, "What did you do Howard?"

He scoffed, "Later, now get over here." He found the buttons on her silky blouse and soon had it open and he slipped it tot the floor. His hands traveled over her back and finding the clasps on her bra, it soon followed the way of her blouse

Bernie forgot all about his announcement as she let out a gasp when his mouth found her hardening nipples. She felt his tongue swirling around one and then the other. Still kneeling on the floor, her hips pressed forward into his. Bernie could feel his hardening cock against her thigh as he continued to feast on her large, swaying tits.

She grabbed his head, "I want you in my pussy, Howie!" She growled out, she twisted around offering him the back of her skirt.

Howard yanked on the zipper and pulled down her skirt along with her tiny pair of black lace panties. His fingers snaked a trail back along her lush ass cheeks and dipping downward, he found her already wet slit. He leaned over her tiny back and whispered in her ear, "Is this what you want Bernie?"

She growled out again, "Stop teasing me Howie and give it to me!"

He removed his clothes, but kept his cock just out of her reach. He dipped his head and left a line of saliva from her puckered hole, down to her weeping pussy and erect clit. He slipped two fingers in her pussy and finger-fucked her several times.

Bernadette's cunt throbbed and all of a sudden she was filled as he shoved into her in one swift movement. She felt his balls resting on her cheeks and he rotated his hips, grinding his shaft deep in her quaking pussy.

She threw her head back, "Yes, yes, Howie, give it to me! I want it all, fuck me, fuck me harder!" Her pussy stretched with every thrust he sent into her and his movements were bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm.

He leaned over her, "Don't cum yet Bernadette." He reached over to the table and picked up one of the largest carrots he could find on the tray and he sucked on it a couple times.

Bernie drew in a heavy breath as she felt him sweep the large carrot along her tight cheeks. She tried to tighten, but she wasn't quick enough. She groaned out and dropped her head to the sofa cushion in front of her.

Howard shoved the carrot deep into her ass. He began pumping his cock and the carrot in her two holes at the same pace and same depth.

She threw her head back, "Oh you are gonna pay for this Howard, but don't stop. It feels fucking incredible. More, more, give it to me deeper and faster Howie!"

Howie worked his cock and the carrot in unison, his legs tightened as he felt his orgasm coming quick. He felt her walls pulsating around his spurting cock. He filled her to the brim with his milky, slimy cum. He collapsed against her and he felt her reached down, stroking his tightened nuts in her tiny hand.

She turned her head and kissed him, "That was amazing Howard, but just make sure that you toss that carrot away."

He chuckled, "I could go out to the hot tub and give it to Raj."

She giggled, "Oh you are wicked, Howie. Okay, so what is your other surprise?"

He pulled out of her and she groaned as a trickle of his cum oozed out of her pussy, "Oh well, I got a call from NASA. They need me to go to the space station, they are desperate for an engineer. They even said I didn't need to go through the training again. It would be next week and I'd only be up there for a couple day, four at them most. Please Bernadette, I really wanna do this one more time."

She frowned, but saw how important it was for him. She stroked his cheek and smiled at him, "Okay, but if you fuck up, I'll never let you forget this!"

Out in the hot tub, while Howard and Bernadette were fucking, Amy teased Raj by resting her arms behind her on the edge of the tub. In doing this, her tits came out of the water and those large nipples winked at him. All along her feet continued to milk his cock. Her toes swapped around his shaft and she stroked him faster, causing waves in the tub

Amy released his cock and putting her feet on the floor of the tub, she scooted over beside Raj. She reached under the water and pulled his trunks down and off. Her hand encircled his thick cock and stroked him several times. She looked into his dark eyes, "You want this in my hot, tight cunt, Raj?"

He groaned out, partly because he wanted this, but also because hearing this once timid woman speak like this, drove him to even higher thoughts of doing just that to her.

She reached down and pulled the string on the side of her bikini bottoms and pulling the flap aside, she turned her back to Raj. She straddled him and sank down taking his entire length into her hot, wet pussy. She ground her bubble butt against his groin and wiggled from side to side, making him feel her tightness and warmth. She closed her eyes and groaned out as Raj's hands came up and began mauling her gorgeous tits.

He leaned forward, nibbling at her ear and whispered, "How about we take this to your room. I wanna fuck you where water isn't splashing all over the place."

She giggled, "That sound great, but if you really fuck me good and hard, I just may splash you anyways."

He growled out, "Oh, you vixen, Amy Farrah Fowler, let's go."

They hopped out of the tub, wrapped their naked bodies in a couple towels and ran into the house. They stopped and stared as Howard fucked Bernadette doggy as he shoved a carrot up her ass.

Raj chuckled, "Better not eat any carrots that Howard or Bernadette offer you in the next several days." They hurried to her room and after closing the door, they dropped their towels. Raj pushed her back and she fell to the bed.

Amy smiled up at him as she stared at his stiff cock. She parted her legs and watched as Raj stepped forward and grabbing her legs, pushed her legs back until her thighs squashed against her straining tits. He didn't let her react, he pushed forward and drove his cock deep into her pussy. He held her steady by her feet and she let out a shriek when he took her dainty toes of one foot into his mouth. He sucked lavishly at each toe and she squealed as he picked up the pace and pumped into her hard and deep.

Amy threw her head back and rolled her head from side to side. She reached up and undid her ponytail and her rich, thick hair floated around her head. Amy watched Raj suck on her toes and pump in and out of her. She screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Raj, please, fuck me harder! That feels so fucking amazing! Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming, don't slow down!"

Raj continued to drive in and out of her and now pressed both feet together and sucked on all of her toes at the same time.

Amy went off the charts and her orgasm grew stronger and as he began pumping his cock into her as hard as he could. She fell back onto the mattress and rolled her head from side to side as she smiled weakly at him.

Raj pulled his cum coated cock out of her and he flopped down on the bed. He reached for Amy and drew her up on top of him. He gripped his cock and he smiled up at her as she slammed down, taking him totally into her pussy in one swift motion. He pulled her to him and began sucking wildly at her large firm tits.

Amy recovered quickly and slammed down on his body and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the tiny bedroom. She smothered him in her tit flesh and she groaned out when Raj pushed them together and sucked on them both at the same time. She was racing towards another orgasm and when she ground her clit against the root of his cock, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum deep into her pussy.

Amy rose up and ran her hands through her hair, her entire body was quivering as she screamed out, "Yeah, oh yes, Raj! Fill me up, I want every drop of your spunk in me." She let out a long hiss and fell against him as she came hard. She rained kisses all over her face, "I wish Sheldon was half as sexual as you or Howard, boy I'm never going back to the old Amy. He has to change or I'm gonna make a change, whether he likes it or not."

While heading towards Seattle Leonard's phone chimed and looking he saw it was Raj, "Hi Raj, what's going on?"

"What the hell, Leonard, where are you, what are you doing?"

He chuckled, "I've been very, very busy trying to forget Penny and when I do think about her I'm trying to decide what my next move is going to be. What's new there?"

Raj let out a grunt, "Lots of shit! The most shocking thing is Howard is going back to the space station."

Leonard nearly swerved off the rode, "WHAT THE FUCK! I thought Bernadette forbid him from doing that?"

"He convinced her, he told her he wouldn't have to go through the training and would only be gone for four days at the most."

"She was okay with that?"

He scoffed, "You know Bernie, if she didn't want him to do it, he wouldn't. She saw how he was excited. Hell, I even saw how much of a change there was in him. She relented and agreed. He promised this would be the last time and she made him promise."

Leonard was getting close to empty and pulled off the freeway and headed for a gas station, "Well I'm happy for him. I just hope everything goes okay; he should be fine."

Raj chuckled, "So what have you been up to?"

"Well before leaving Pasadena I went to see President Seibert and he gave me an opened ended leave of absence. I hope to make a decision in the next few weeks. I spent the last week at Stamford. I'm headed for Seattle and after that I'll be going to Vancouver, British Columbia."

"Ooookay! What did you do at Stamford?"

He chuckled, "Oh a lot of things, but mostly hiding out with Dr. Stephanie Barnett and Alex Jensen, you remember them, right"

He snickered, "Oh I remember them, I remember you stole Alex from me. So what did you three do together, if I may ask?"

I'm wiped out, every afternoon Alex and I fucked our brains out. In the evening after we had dinner and went to bed, I was dragged into their bed and they double-teamed me. In the morning, Alex left for the university early and I was woken up by Stephanie either sucking my cock or trying to ride me. I had to get out of there or I may have died from lack of bodily fluids."

Raj let out a groan, "Oh you poor boy, I feel sorry for you. So have you made a decision about Penny yet?"

"No, not really, I'll have a lot of time to thing about it in British Columbia. I just hope Summer Glau isn't there so I can really weigh my options and decide what I should do."

"WHAT? You're not wanting to see Summer? Are you sick or what? What's going on in Seattle?"

"Listen if Summer want's some attention, I won't beat her off with a stick. As for Seattle, I'm gonna stop there and see the woman I met in Vegas, Andrea the woman who saved my life and Sheldon and I spent time with a couple years ago."

"I bet you won't beat her off, maybe beat off on her."

"That was crude, even for you Raj. Listen, I'm holding up the gas line at the gas station. Keep me updated at what is going on there. Oh, I forgot, the reception at Summer's place is iffy. Just leave a text if you need to get a hold of me. I'll make a point to be in an area where I can check, take care."

"You too Leonard and if you get a chance to snap a couple pics of Summer naked, make sure you send them to me."

"Glad to see you're still a pervert, rubbing off of Howard, talk to you later, bye."

He got gas and a couple hours later he arrived in Seattle. He found Station 19 and found Andrea. She told him she was involved with the battalion chief and was madly in love. He told he he was happy for her. He didn't bother telling her about his issues. They hugged and he left heading for Vancouver.

Less than three hours later Leonard was pulling up to the secluded cabin outside Nelson, British Columbia. He found the key where Summer always placed it. Before driving up to the base of the mountain, he texted Summer and told her he was visiting there. She texted back saying she's be up there, but not till the week-end.

This gave Leonard at least three full days alone to ponder what to do and how to handle his issues with Penny. He remembered being up here last time. It gave him clarity to give Penny the ultimatum before they were married. Thinking back, he should have cut his loses then and saved himself a lot of heartaches.

After tidying up, he ran into town and stocked up on food, beer and the wine he knew Summer loved. While there, he texted Penny and told her where he was and would be contacting her next week on what he would like to discuss.

She texted him back almost immediately and told him how sorry she was and would be waiting patiently for his questions and concerns. She finished by texting that she loved him and was once again sorry for everything.

Leonard returned to the cabin, but not before ordering a couple cords of wood to be delivered to the cabin. Once back, he started a meal in the slow cooker that would keep his fed for the next couple of days without spending too much time in the kitchen.

Being late winter, the snow was still rather deep, so he started a fire and pulled out a book to read and a legal pad to jot down notes to discuss with Penny.

Back in Pasadena, Monday couldn't come soon enough for Sheldon. He was tired of nursing Penny and with her back at work now, he was going to concentrate of getting Amy back. Not only that, but he was devising a plan for her to stop this self-improvement plan. He loved her the way she was, not so much now, but that could be resolved, hopeful in his favor.

Penny finally was chipping away at Bernadette and Amy and they were slowly coming around. They made it clear, what she did was totally wrong and she agreed. She told them it was her lifetime project to win Leonard back and to start a real family as soon as possible.

She returned home to find Sheldon there. He had ordered Chinese take-out and had it all set out for her. He felt the sexual tension while there and poured her a third glass of wine. She felt it too; the wine and the sexual undertones hanging in the air. She wanted to act on it, over a week without sex and she was ready to climb the walls.

She stood up and helped clean-up the leftovers. She turned to Sheldon, "I'm gonna take a shower, be out in a little bit." She put a little extra wiggle in her hips as she left the room, but she wasn't sure if he caught it.

Sheldon watched her walk to the bathroom and close the door. He saw the green light she was showing him. He took a chance and slipped into her bedroom and quickly stripped off everything and sat in the corner of the room. He gripped his flaccid cock and thought of her naked body in the shower, slick with soap and he began to stiffen.

A few minutes later Penny came into the bedroom. She was wearing a slinky short robe. She was slowly brushing her long damp, blonde hair. She stopped dead in her tracks. Her mouth dropped open as she watched intently as Sheldon continued to stroke his huge cock. She immediately felt a tingling in her groin and her fleshy lips began to moisten instantly, "Well, well, what do we have here?"

He chuckled, "Oh, I think you know what I have here and now you know you can't get pregnant from me and if I remember correctly the doctor said a week without sex. That has come and gone, so what do you think, Penny?"

She approached the bed and slowly opened her robe and let it slip from her gorgeous freshly washed body. She knelt on the bed and licked her lips, "So Sheldon, tell me what you want me to do. Tonight is all yours, I'm yours, anything your heart desires, nothing held back."

He gave her a sly smile, "Spread your legs wide and slowly slip your fingers in your slutty cunt." He watched as her eyes turned smoky and full of lust.

She parted her legs and slowly dipped her fingers in and out of her pink slit. Her fleshy lips clung to her fingers as she deliberately fingered her cunt. Her mouth dropped open and a lusty gasp and sighs filled the room.

Sheldon got up off the chair and slipped onto the bed and propped up on the bed with his back against the headboard. He saw Penny's face, flushed with excitement of what was to come, "Suck it, Penny! Take my cock in your mouth and suck on it like the slut you are."

Penny gave him a sly smile. She turned her head and she began moaning as she engulfed his swollen cock in her mouth.

He threw his head back, his cock felt her velvety mouth encircle his shaft as her tongue began flicking at the shaft. He watched as Penny's one hand drifted down her body and began petting her slimy pussy. He chuckled, "Look in the mirror Penny. Look how hot you look with my cock in your mouth and your fingers stuffed in your pussy."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers