Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, "Oh, so Mrs. Hofstadter told you about my little special curve, huh?"

"Mmmm, I've heard, she said it hit her G-spot over and over again. She came so hard, she nearly began squirting. I'd love to try that out, but first the capsules, if you would."

He ran and got them. He returned and handed Bernadette an envelope. I got you a lot more than you'll need. You can use them at your digression. Or what you're talking about, one and a half capsules will lower her inhibitions, but not enough to knock her out. She won't even feel loopy. If you'd like, you can take the other half and it will give you the boost you'd love, I know it. The others are for later, if you ever need them. But please use them with care."

"Oh Milton, I believe this is going to be the start of a very, very great relationship." She put a piece of paper in his hand, "Here is the address of Penny's apartment. I'm taking her out for a drink after work, so if you get there around six-thirty, it should be perfect. I hope you're not homophobic? There will be a bunch of men there, all naked waiting for a shot at Penny, you'll have to be the same."

He chuckled, "Hell, at another shot at Penny and maybe you too? Hell I'd walk naked up to Dan's office and shake my curved cock at him."

She giggled, "That I would love to see, but this is enough and your naked body at Penny's apartment will be good enough." She squeezed his cock again and left.

She went and saw Penny in the sales office, "Hey, how about the two of us go out and have a drink after work? Sorta, bury the hatchet after the crap you pulled a couple weeks ago. I still can't believe you really did that."

She hopped up and came around to Bernie and hugged her, "I'm so, so sorry Bernadette. I'll never forgive myself. I can't see how you, Amy, Sheldon and especially Leonard can ever forgive me. I'll try to my dying day to make it up to him and all of you. I'd love to go out, I'll drive."

Bernie hugged her back, "No need, we can both leave our cars here. Who knows how wasted we're gonna get, I'll call for an Uber. How's five sound?"

"Great, I'll meet you out front."

Bernie returned to her office and called Sheldon, "It's all set, have the guys at her apartment, naked and ready to fuck the living shit out of her between six and six-thirty. How about the recording equipment?"

"All set, Wil and I set it up with more than enough cameras and angles. Howard was here too, but he wasn't much help."

"Who are all coming, beside you and Wil?"

"I got Kurt and Zack, Raj, Howard of course, Bert, Stuart and Barry Kripke. Wil told me he's trying to get Joe Manganiello, but hasn't gotten back yet. Do you think that is enough?"

She chuckled, "For Penny, there are never enough. I also invited Milton, the lab tech from work who got me the pick me up drugs to loosen Penny's inhibition. Nothing to knock her out, but just enough to let her let down what little defenses she owns."

Penny was dressed rather smart, but sexy. After the wild sex she had with Sheldon the day before yesterday, she felt sexy. She was wearing a rather sheer, silky white blouse. Beneath it, it was easy to see a white, ;ace bra. Below was a tight black pencil skirt and she also had a marching back blazer. Her legs were encased in sheet, black thigh-high stockings. Her long blonde hair was pulled up in a sexy, tight bun high atop her head.

As for Bernadette, she was wearing a black dress, with a squared neckline, showing a very deep cleavage where her large breasts were threatening to burst free. The dress had numerous golden flowers on it, matching her golden locks that were floating around her shoulders.

They met downstairs and the Uber was waiting for them. They headed to a nearby hotel where the cocktail lounge was quiet and dark, perfect for Bernie to slip the powder from the capsule n Penny's drink.

When Penny left for the ladies room, Bernie added the amount Milton told her to give Penny. She also took half of the second capsule. She was hoping to enjoy herself and didn't want to feel too guilty about what they had planned for their so-called friend. The friend who murdered her unborn child mistaken it for Sheldon's.

Penny returned and she finished her drink and she ordered a second drink to back up the one with the time released medication to lower her inhibitions. Over the next half an hour Penny began to loosen up and after their third drink Penny was ready to leave, "You know Bernadette, of all of the women I've been with, you are without a doubt the sexiest and hottest. I love everything about you. I love your pretty blue eyes, your golden hair and those sexy glasses. And as for your body, my God, those breasts are an orgasm waiting to happen, your fine rounded belly, even after two babies, it's very, very sexy. Your hips are enough to call you a MILF, and these tiny, but shapely legs, I love the way they squeeze my head when I lick that gorgeous pussy of yours."

Bernadette was already breathing heavily, "What do you say we call a Uber and head back to your place, maybe we can scrounge up a couple guys to fuck."

Penny's green eyes turned lusty, "Oh, if we could find a few for both of us. I'd love to suck them, tease them, fuck them and watch them fuck you and afterwards, lick the cum they shot into you and share it with you."

Bernie called for a Uber and asked them to rush it. They made their way out of the lounge and Penny turned to Bernadette, "I saw you put that shit in my drink, but I don't care, all it is doing is increase the urge to fuck that I already had when we first came in here. What do you have planned, I hope it's a gang bang, I haven't had one since my bachelorette party and need one before I turn into a nun for Leonard."

They were lucky the elevator was working and as they stepped off the car, Bernadette turned to Penny, "You asked for it, you got it." She threw open the door and pushed Penny in.

Penny stood there like a kid in a candy store. She looked and saw men of all shapes and sizes, all naked and all with their cocks stiff as can be. She walked into the room and stood there, unable to react as Wil Wheaton and Joe Manganiello, stood on either side of her. With Joe behind her, he reached up and helped her remove her blazer.

Joe took a step back, "Wow, will you look at these slacks and how they are filled out by her gorgeous ass."

Wil chuckled, "Yeah, and look at this sexy blouse and how her luscious tits peak out from under that sexy bra."

Barry stood up and came over beside the two of them, "Wow, look at these two, we're supposed to the the nerds. Why are you just standing there looking at her? You should be removing those clothes so we can see what is under them." She turned to the group of guys, "Am I right?"

They all yelled out, "Yeah, get those clothes off and let the party begin."

Joe shook his head, "Just admiring the package, just like at Christmas, I admire the wrappings before delving into the real present."

Wil reached up and wrapping his hand around her neck and pulled her towards him. He kissed her with an open mouth and was greeted with the same.

Penny let out a tiny moan and returned the kiss with even more. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his stiff cock, "Mmmm, you're the first to react, so you get the first blowjob." She slipped to her knees and wrapped her lips around his cock and began sucking. Her tongue darted out and whipped around the head. Her head was turned to the side and Joe shoved his cock into her vacant mouth.

She moved from Joe and back to Wil and soon had them both coated in her slippery saliva.

Barry came over and reached down and began unbuttoning her blouse. Joe helped him and soon Barry was pulling it off her body.

Bert came over and knelt down behind her, he unhooked her bra and Barry tugged it off. Bert's hands immediately began tugging at the zipper on her tight slacks and pulling it down, she was wiggling out of them as she began sucking on Barry's cock too. Bert continued and her tiny thong followed and left her in sheer black thigh-high stocking and fuck me heels.

Bert dipped down and began licking at her juicy pussy. He looked to Joe, "I really want to eat her pussy, but once everyone starts fucking her, that will be the last thing I'm gonna want to do." He drove his tongue deep into her snatch. He sucked on her thick lips and ran his fingers up her slit and pulling his tongue out, he shoved two of his huge fingers into her. He sucked at her clit and felt her shiver.

She attacked Barry's cock even harder as she felt an orgasm coming on. She felt his hands on her head, drawing her further onto his cock.

Bert stood up and even though he lost a lot of weight, he was still the largest guy in the room. He grabbed hold of her by the hand and pulled her to her feet. He led her over to the sofa and like the Piped Piper, the guys followed. What happened next was amazing. He flopped down on the middle cushion and pulled her down to his stiff cock. He guided it into her and she leaned over and planted her lips on his and kissed him loudly.

Joe came up behind her and urged her higher. He parted her cheeks and shoved his cock up her ass.

Penny ripped her lips from Bert and screamed out. Wil, Kurt and Zack moved around behind the sofa and Wil guided her mouth to his cock and at the same time, Kurt and Zack grabbed her hands and placed them on their cocks. She was now performing some sort of sexual activities on five guys.

Raj and Barry climbed up onto the sofa on either side of her and began playing with her tits and any part of her body they could attack.

Sheldon and Stuart worked on her thigh-hi stockings, pulling them off, getting her ready for the mats spread out on the floor right in front of the sofa.

The guys had moved the cocktail table out of the way and moved the sofa chair over to the other side of the room. They had spread out three huge thick blue waterproof mats on the floor. It was large enough to hold at least eight to ten people easily. Across from where Penny was getting royally fucked, Bernie was on her knees, she was bobbing up and down on Milton's cock, she squealed each time she felt his curved cock slide down her throat.

Howard came up behind her and worked quickly on her dress. Pulling down the zipper, he drew the dress off her shoulders and down her tiny body. As he worked on her panties and shoes, Milton managed to get her bra undone and pulling it off, she was just as naked as Penny was, but only had to contend with two guys, one being her husband, while Penny was actively servicing nine guys one way or another.

Howard grabbed his cock and shoved it deep into her pussy in one swift movement. He heard her growl out around Milton's cock and she pushed back urging him on.

Across from them, Joe was driving his huge cock in and out of Penny's puckered hole at a furious pace. He reached up and grabbed her head and pulled at the bun on top of her head and slowly her hair came down and floated down around her lush trembling body.

Penny was in heaven and she totally forgot about Leonard as she serviced nine men at the same time.

Sheldon leaned over and whispered to Joe and seeing him nodding, he sat down beside Penny. Joe pulled his cock out of her ass and Sheldon grabbed hold of Penny and pulled her off of Bert.

Penny went willingly and she immediately grabbed Sheldon's cock and sank down onto it. She groaned out as Joe scooted over and shoved his cock back into her parted cheeks and slammed deep into her ass again.

Behind the sofa, Zack now had her head in his hands and shoved his cock into her mouth. She stroked Kurt and Wil while Bert and Barry were now on either side of her playing with her body.

Raj and Stuart left the sofa and went into one of the bedrooms and came out with what was coming next, unknown to Penny, but everyone else along with Bernie knew why the mats were spread out on the floor.

They had numerous sexual toys, dildos, butt plugs, a double dong and a lot of different oils. They also has a large gold bowl and two huge bottle of gooey liquid, which was for later. On the large bottles were the words "Nuru Gel". It was something especially requested by Bernadette. She was going to use it later on Penny to begin with and would allow what happened afterwards happen.

All of a sudden Zack grabbed hold of Penny's head and holding her steady, he began pumping his cum into her mouth. She groaned out as she felt him sending a thick stream of his spunk into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could and breath at the same time. Her nostril flared as she struggled to keep it all in.

Zack stumbled back and was quickly replaced by Kurt. He shoved his cock into her mouth while it was still coated with Zack's remaining sperm. He shoved it in deep and was happy to find his sizable cock to slide down her throat. He growled out and tried to keep her locked on his cock, but the other guys were already pulling her off the sofa and guided her to the thick mats before the sofa.

She welcomed the brief reprieve as Sheldon and Joe Manganiello were pulled from her body. Joe was happy because even though he loved fucking her ass, but it was getting a little raw. He wanted another go at her ass, but wanted a little lube.

Sheldon on the other end of the spectrum was frustrated. He loved having his huge cock buried deep in her hot, juicy cunt and having those huge fun bags of hers pressed against his chest. He knew what was coming next and reluctantly allowed her to be pulled off of him and guided down to the plush cool mats. He wasn't being selfish. After what the two of them did a couple days ago, he couldn't complain.

She looked a little befuddled at the sudden void in her holes and all over her body. She was guided downward as she slipped onto her back, she gazed up and saw Bernie was naked on Leonard's chair.

Bernie was facing the mat and she was between Milton's spread legs and she was riding his curved cock reverse-cowgirl. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she felt his cock scrape over and over against her G-spot. She licked her parched lips and stared down at her once best friend.

Penny had a brief lull in her orgy and saw what Bernie was experiencing, "Isn't that curved cock of his incredible?" She saw Bernie nod, but was groaning too much to respond. "Give it to her Milton, just to let you know, I wanna try that cock of yours later, but I believe my break is over, have fun."

All of a sudden she was attacked again and she welcomed it. It was a slow attack as she looked from Bernadette, the first thing she saw was a line-up of several butt plugs. There was a series of sizes from small to huge. They were shining in the light of the room, already all greased up and raring to go. Beside them were several dildos, and just like the plugs, they were from tiny to huge and black. Some were slim, some were very thick with bulging veins and they too were slimy, coated with oil.

Raj stood over her with a large bottle of oil and straddling her, he licked his lips and opening the bottle, he pointed it over her large, firm tits. He let a little dribble out and it landed on the upper slopes of both tits.

Penny let out a giggle, but it quickly turned to a moan when he threw his leg over her belly and slid upward and after drizzling more oil onto her tits. He massaged it in and moving upward, he pressed her tits together and began sliding his thick cock between her juicy tits. She whipped her head around and Stuart was beside her head and he shoved his cock onto her mouth and she gobbled it up to the root.

Her head was turned to the side and Howard now got into the action and the three nerds were all surrounding her upper torso.

Lower, Wil picked up one of the smaller butt plugs and lifting her legs upward, he twirled it around her puckered hole. He shoved it in and her ass literally sucked the plug in. He moved it in and out and heard her ass making obscene sucking sounds.

Slightly above her Kurt was holding one of the large dildos and he looked to Sheldon and Bert, "Grab her ankles and spread her legs. I wanna see if she can take this larger black dildo."

They both scoffed and Sheldon spoke up, "That won't be an issue, not to brag but both of us are a lot larger than that and she already took both of us earlier today without a problem."

Kurt stared at them and nodded, "Yeah, but this dildo is attached to my hand and not you two nerds." He spread oil all over the dildo and ran it up and down her fleshy lips. He tickled her bright red clit and sliding it lower, he slowly slipped it into her pussy.

Penny let out a grunt and her hips began bucking up and down as she took both instruments in her body.

Wil pulled the small plug from her ass and grabbing the largest one, he coated it with oil and slowly shoved it inward.

He chuckled when he heard her let out a grunt around Howard's cock and he watched as she reached up and pulling his cock from her mouth she called out. "Oh fuck yeah, now that is what I call a butt plug, not like that tiny one you used earlier. She turned her head and once again enveloped Stuart's cock with her bee-stung lips.

Wil worked the large butt plug into her ass and she was on the verge of another orgasm. He remembered fucking that lovely ass a few years ago.

Some of the other guys were itching to get into the slippery mess growing slipperier and slipperier by the moment. Joe came over and wormed his way in between Howard and Stuart. He slapped Penny on the forehead with his cock and she craned her neck and popped his cock into her mouth. She stroked Howard and Stuart as she sucked hard on Joe's cock.

All of a sudden Raj let out a loud groan, "Oh look out guys, I'm about to cum and don't want any of you yelling about my cum shooting on you.

Penny ripped her mouth from Joe's cock and looked down and she let out a shriek as Raj began shooting his cum all over her neck, chin and up her cheek. She managed to catch a couple spurts on her tongue. She drank it down and resumed attacking Joe's cock.

As Raj rolled off her chest, he was replaced by Barry and he used a large bottle of oil and opening it, it spilled out and covered half of her upper body. He tried fucking her tits, but there was way too much oil and he just played roughly with his hands and swiped his cock all over her upper body.

Zack took a spot alongside Barry and he played with her lush body, sliding up her firm tits and down to her clit and began teasing it as Kurt drove the big cock in and out of her pussy.

Penny was thrashing around as she raced towards another orgasm. Both Wil and Kurt slowed the fucking of her pussy and asshole as she exploded and they slowed until she calmed down.

The guys pulled back and let her recover slightly and she took a deep breath and watched as Joe lost it and began shooting a huge load all over her face. A bunch of the guys scooted aside and tried to escape the huge blast that coated her face.

Bernie who was laying flat against Milton as she tried to recover from her multiple orgasms he gave her. She gingerly slipped off his cock and crawled on her hands and knees over to Penny. She swept the messy cum saturated hair from her cheeks and neck and leaning down, she kissed Penny and capturing a lot of the cum Raj and Joe deposited on her, she smacked her lips and looked to the guys, "Why are you guys so skiddish? I love the taste of cum and you should try it." She was poised over Penny and rolling the cum around on her tongue, she parted her lips and let it flow out of her mouth and it fell directly into Penny's mouth.

The two of them hugged and Bernie turned to Raj, "Okay, give me that bowl and the large bottle of that Nuru gunk."

He gave them both to Bernie and she dumped one whole jug into the bowl and turned to the guys, "Okay guys intermission, get a drink, recharge your batteries and sit back and watch. After I've had my fill of this gorgeous blonde slut, I'll let you know and then it will be a free-for-all! No holds barred on both Penny and me!"