Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over and saw what he said and she began bobbing up and down. Her saliva ran down his shaft as she expelled even more spit from her gorgeous lips.

Sheldon let out a groan as he watched and felt her tongue circle around the large, beet red head. He saw her smooth pink tongue and watched her bee-stung lips clinging to his shaft.

Sheldon reached out and grabbed her thigh and pulled it towards him and made her straddle his head. He watched as she never released his cock and as he pulled at her hips, Sheldon drew her fragrant, hot pussy out invitingly right before his mouth. He saw she hadn't shaved lately and her tiny blonde hairs framed her fat, plump cuntlips and her tightly puckered asshole. His mouth watered as he saw beads of her juices clinging to her swollen lips. Grasping the smooth, heated flesh of her bubble butt, he spread her ass cheeks and exposed even more of her gorgeous pussy. He saw the inner walls of her pussy and saw her large red clit peaking out of its hiding spot. He pulled her down and he pressed his face into her steaming crotch.

Penny released a loud shriek as she felt Sheldon's experienced tongue touch her excited cunt. She sucked harder on the head of his cock, straining to get more of his massive dick into her mouth as he began to tease her juicy pussy.

Sheldon pressed his tongue lightly against Penny's clit and licked smoothly up through the slick valley of her pussy, and stabbed into her dripping hole and onto her pulsating asshole. He lingered there for a moment to see how loud her moans grew. He then wept his tongue quickly back through the hot cleft of her hot pussy, pressing more firmly this time, and plucking the stiff clit into his mouth, sucking hard.

Penny pulled her mouth off his cock and threw her head back, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, that's it, right there Sheldon, suck my fucking clit, suck it hard!" She resumed sucking his cock, her lips were quivering as she pulled him deeper into her mouth this time as he continued teasing her clit.

Sheldon knew from past experience what she liked. He kept a steady pressure on her swollen bud. He felt it throb and shake and then he began to flick it lightly with the tip of his tongue. He kept the red-hot clit trapped between his lips, he vibrated it, humming lightly sending bolts of excitement course through her pussy.

Penny was on the verge of cumming and she swallowed his cock even deeper into her mouth and throat. She was going wild with lust. She felt like an animal as she fought her gag reflexes and pressing downward, she took the remaining couple of inches into her throat. Her lips pressed against his pubic hair as she gulped and sucked on his rock-hard cock.

Sheldon stopped attacking her clit as he felt his cock enter her throat and her muscles milked his shaft. He moved to her sloppy pussy and began lapping at her entire cunt. He licked from clit to asshole over and over again. His long strokes, massaging her slime covered cunt over and over again from asshole to clit. His actions were becoming more and more frenzied and Penny was pressing her crotch down to his face to the point where he could no longer look at them through the mirror.

Penny was on the brink of an orgasm. He could tell by the way his cock sank deep into her throat and by the way her hips were starting to buck and quiver above his face. He could also tell by the way her cunt hole squeezed his tongue as he shoved it in and out of her slimy hole. He knew that now was the time to push her over the cliff she wanted and needed.

Sheldon was close to cumming, but wanted Penny to cum first. He again captured her twitching clit between his lips and flicked it back and forth and pulled firmly on her large red bud. He felt the center of her passion throb as he pulled, her hot pussy-flesh stretching and straining as he clamped down more firmly, He smiled when he heard her scream out, "OH fuck, that's it, I'm cummingggggggg!" He doubled his efforts on her clit and his face was flooded .

Penny's head rose and pulled off his cock and she groaned as she rocketed through the roof. She hung her head back between Sheldon's legs and sucked gently at the bloated head of his cock. She sucked with her eyes closed and a stretched smile on her face.

Sheldon took one last loving lick at her tightly puckered asshole and gently pushed her hips forward.

Penny knew just what Sheldon wanted her to do. She crept forward slowly on her knees, still straddling his body. She scooted forward, no longer close to his head.

Sheldon looked on with pleasure, he looked in the mirror at her spread ass-cheeks swaying from side to side and he grinned seeing her asshole opening and closing and her glistening slimy cuntlips. He licked his lips as Penny shoved her long fingers into her pussy. Even though she was just coming down from an orgasm, she was ready for another one. Penny was totally absorbed in the task of cumming again and again. She scooted forward and now had her hips poised over Sheldon's erect cock. Reaching between her legs, Penny spread her floppy cuntlips with her fingers. She pulled them wide open and slowly lowered herself until the head of his large tool was touching the inner lips of her cunt. She released her hold of her cuntlips and they clung to his thick shaft.

Sheldon gripped her hips and growled out, "Oh my Lord, Penny, your vagina is so hot tonight!" He groaned again as the head of his cock was engulfed by her hot pussy.

She giggled, "You think my pussy is hot, just wait till you sink in deeper, it's scalding hot! She threw her head back and her damp hair swished over his chest as she sank downward, she took his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Sheldon's hands released her hips and slid up and caressed her belly no longer containing the fetus Leonard put there. He loved how her pussy accepted his cock and it fit perfectly in her hot pussy. She wiggled her hips and now her butt was seated firmly on his belly.

Penny was shaking as she felt his cock probing areas Leonard's cock never touched, "Mmmm, that is so fucking good, can you feel how hot my cunt is Sheldon?" She looked over at the mirror. A tiny smile crossed her lips as she saw her nearly dry hair flowed over her back and swished back and forth along Sheldon's chest. Her full, firm tits were blushing with the heat spreading through her lush body. She saw how her nipples tightened up and turned to a dark red. Her waist, once tiny was gonna get that way again, soon. Her lovely hips wiggled as she seeded his cock deeper in her pussy.

Sheldon looked past her and watched her fat lipped pussy swallowed up his cock in the mirror. He could see the base of his cock encircled by her fat lips and looking down he saw her puckered asshole winking at him as she squirmed on his cock. He looked back to the mirror and he felt his cock leap when he saw her playing with her tits, pinching her stiff nipples and saw her mouth gaping open as she was drawing air into her lungs. He saw his balls pulled tightly up against the base of his cock, directly beneath her thick, fleshy cuntlips.

Penny began raising and lowering her body smoothly and she had his cock coated with her creamy juices. Inch by inch his cock appeared until only the head was still in her. It was glistening in the light of the lamps and then once again it disappeared into her tight, sloppy cunt. She looked to the mirror and she let out a gasp as she saw how her fat lips clung and sealed onto his shaft. She looked at him through the mirror, "So tell me Sheldon, was it worth the wait? Don't you love how my pussy feels around your cock?"

He closed his eyes tight as he felt her pussy squeezing his cock. He knew she was a one in a million. He knew without a doubt she was the only woman who could control her pussy the way she does. He ran his hands up her body and clutched at her full, firm tits, "Oh yeah Penny, it was worth the wait. I just hope Leonard doesn't return too soon. I want this pussy of your again and again."

She began lowering herself again, her pussy sucked his cock into her.

Sheldon watched in awe as his shaft stretched her pussy lips wide and saw the streaks of her creamy cum sliding along his shaft as she rode him slowly. He was amazed at the ease with which she could consume is cock compared to Amy, Bernadette or any other woman. He was watching her asshole wink at him and he had the urge to fuck that next.

Penny began to speed up and as soon as she reached up to just the head buried in her, she slammed back down. With each downward movement, she stopped and ground her ass against his belly, relishing the way his cock poked and prodded against her G-spot. She began to groan deep in her throat with each upward stroke, then sucked her breath sharply as she moved back down again. Her face was flushed, her head thrown back with her mouth gaping open.

Sheldon saw all of this looking at the mirror and watched her playing seductively with her tits. He watched as one of her hands slid down and played gently with his nut sack. He slowed her down, not wanting it to end too soon.

She groaned out in frustration, she wanted it hard and fast. She needed to cum now and she protested when he pushed her off his cock. She turned and looked at him. She stared at his cum coated cock and she reached for it, but he stopped her.

He reached into her nightstand knowing her large dildo was there from past sessions. He searched the drawer again and found the large glass butt plug he gave her a couple years ago. He knew she was desperate to cum and would do anything he asked, as long as he made her cum and cum hard.

He offered her the dildo and she grabbed it immediately and shoved it into her slimy cunt. It was nearly as large as his cock and she pushed it in to the base and turned it on to the highest speed and setting available.

Sheldon pulled it out of her and shook his head, "Sorry Penny, not yet. I want your ass first." He handed her the glass butt plug, "Shove this in your vagina and get it all nice and slippery. I'll be using it to prepare your gorgeous ass for my penis, okay?"

She gave him a sly grin and just nodded. She took the butt plug and slipped it in her mouth first. She made sure he saw her tongue slip out and flick out and bathe the butt plug in her spit. She pulled it out and parted her shapely thighs. She ran the plug up and down her fleshy lips and slowly shoved the butt plug in her pussy. She twisted it around and began fucking herself with it, bringing her closer to the orgasm she so desperately needed.

Sheldon stopped her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled the plug from her pussy. It was covered in the slime he needed. He swirled the tip of the butt plug around her puckered hole and pulled it back, "Let me see you get your anal hole all nice and wet for me Penny. Play with both of your holes and get your ass ready for my cock, maybe then I'll let you cum."

She pouted, but did it excite him. She tried using the dildo, but Sheldon stopped her, "No, just your fingers for now." She groaned out and began sliding three fingers in her pussy. She pulled them out and used two in her ass, but just to the first knuckle. She went back to her pussy and made them soaked again. She went back and forth and soon had three fingers sliding in and out of her ass down to her palm.

He stopped her when he saw she was close to cumming again, "Lay back and spread your legs. Grab your cheeks and spread them wide for me." He watched as she fell back, her long blonde hair fanned out like a sea of spun gold. She stared at him with those sparkling green eyes and her lips were parted, breathing heavily as she waited.

He twirled the tip around her butt hole and slowly pushed inward. He saw the ring give out and slowly part. He pushed harder and watched as her asshole nearly sucked the butt plug in. He began sliding it in and out and watched as her hips jerked as she took it all He saw her begin playing with her pussy again and he soon had her on the brink of an orgasm. He pulled the plug out and stared at her, "Roll over onto your knees and bring that gorgeous ass back to me, I wanna taste your ass before I fuck it."

Penny let out a squeal as she did just that and sliding back, she parked her luscious ass before his face. He watched as she spread her cheeks and she let out a loud grunt when he dipped his mouth down to her puckered hole. He closed his lips over it and sucked first, drawing some of her ass in-between his lips. He then darted out, shoving his tongue deep into her ass. He tongue fucked her ass and felt her shiver. He felt her fingers driving in and out of her cunt and heard the squishing sounds her fingers were making as she fucked her own pussy.

She lost it and started cumming. She drenched her fingers and wrist and her asshole puckered as she felt his tongue deep in her ass.

Sheldon pulled back and saw how flushed her body was, "Okay Penny, now for the real thing! If you want it, push back and take it."

Penny wiggled backwards until she felt the head of his cock press against her starred hole. She pushed harder and felt the head slowly enter her ass. She threw her head back sending a waterfall of blonde hair over her back.

He slapped her ass and called out, "Rock those hips, take it in your ass. Stop squeezing, take it, take it all! FUCK! I'm gonna fuck you until I fill your ass with my cum! Use that dildo in your pussy at the same time."

Just hearing this sent Penny into another orgasm. She slammed that dildo in deep and turned the setting to high.

Sheldon once again looked into the mirror and nearly came. He saw that Penny had one hand down shoving the huge dildo in and out of her pussy while her other hand was cupping one of her tits, twisting and pulling on her stiff nipple.

She was off the charts as another orgasm raced through her and she pushed back against Sheldon's cock as it sank deeper into her ass. She felt his balls slapping against her clit and she threw her head back and screamed out, "Oh fuck mmmeeeee!"

Sheldon couldn't believe his huge cock was totally buried in her ass. He saw her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth was gaping open, but she couldn't say anything as she began hyperventilating. He grabbed at her shoulder and pulled her harder against him as he slammed his hips against her bubble butt.

Penny let go of the dildo as it was sticking in her cunt. She clutched at the headboard and pushed back against him.

Sheldon reached down and drove the dildo into her pussy at the same pace and same depth he was driving his cock into her ass. He could see her large tits covered in sweat and they swayed back and forth as he rammed his cock into her. He felt the jism rising within his loins. The bucking movement of Penny's ass was getting him towards the happy ending he was searching for.

Penny threw her head back and screamed out again, "Oh fuck me Sheldon, I'm cumming, oh my Godddddddddddd!" her entire body began bucking wildly and they both were waiting for the bed to collapse, but it held up.

Sheldon lost it and began to cum too. He sent jet after jet of his cum deep in her bowels. The two of them continued to buck back and forth, both trying to outdo the other.

Penny finally lost out and she fell to the bed and in doing so, Sheldon's cock popped out of her ass. She let out a grunt and a squeal as his hot cum began flowing out of her ass. He crawled over to her and so unlike Sheldon, he grabbed her roughly by the hair and turned her head towards him. He thrust his hips forward and she was forced to open her mouth. She watched his slimy cock slide into her mouth and she was so shocked, she immediately began sucking at it. It never grew soft and she reveled in the knowledge it was because of her.

Sheldon never felt such power and he thrust his hip back and forth. He gripped her sexy, messy hair in his hands he sank his cock deep into her mouth and suddenly he felt another orgasm coming on. He never, ever came that quickly twice before. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and began painting her face with his cum. He was seeing black, he came so hard.

He looked down and saw her smiling up at him as she tried to catch all she could, but it was useless. She allowed him to shoot his cream all over her face. She swept the cum out off her eyes and looked in the mirror and felt another tiny tremor course through her, She never looked sluttier and she was proud of herself. Her hair was a total disaster, cum covered her face. Her entire body was covered in sweat and her skin was blotchy from the intense orgasms she just experienced. She fell back and just lay there.

Eventually Sheldon guided her to the bathroom and helped her into the tub where he turned on the shower and they washed one another and before long, she was bending over taking his cock once again in her pussy and they fucked until he filled her cunt, replacing the void she had lost a week ago.

He tucked her in bed and went into the closet and pulled out the video camera and tapes of the scene he just had with Penny. He went to his apartment and called Bernadette, "I got it all, now it's up to you to get the drugs and I'll have all the guys here the day after tomorrow."

She giggled, "Oh this is gonna be great. She deserves everything she has coming to her. We are gonna own her and make her the person Leonard deserves."

Back in British Columbia, Leonard was busy jotting down a list of things to discuss with Penny. If he only knew what she was doing at that same exact time, he wouldn't have bothered.

He began his list, 1) Penny has to go forego having sex with any man who is fertile, leaving only Sheldon and Howard as sex partners. 2) They need to go to consoling about what she did and she has to agree to limit her drinking only around their group. 3) Until Leonard can truly trust Penny, he will always use protection or ejaculate out of her womb.

He fell asleep in front of the fire wracking his brain for more demands, but stopped. He was wondering if any of them were necessary or if she would even abide by them. She slowly and surely dismissed most of the demands he made before their marriage and he relented and was still with her.

He woke up shivering seeing the fire had gone out. He moved to the furnace and turning it up, he made his way to bed, but now that his mind was blank, he couldn't fall asleep. It seemed to be his normal modus operandi. At least while staying with Stephanie and Alex, they tired him out or kept him busy. He began yearning for Summer to arrive and give him the distraction he needed.

The following morning, back in Pasadena, Bernadette went to the lab and found Milton. As soon as he saw her, he got rather nervous and she picked up on this. She knew she could use this to her advantage. "Hi Milton, I heard you and Mrs. Hofstadter had a little extra-curricular activities in here a couple weeks ago. You know if anyone found out about this, you'd be out on your ass."

He tried to bluff his way through it, "Yeah, and I guess she's be out on her ass too."

She scoffed, "Listen, after what she did to our good friend Leonard Hofstadter, I'd love to see her get thrown in jail and you too for helping her."

His face suddenly went pale, "Please don't, I need this job and if they found out, well I'd never get another job in this field of work."

She stepped closer to him and reached out and patted the bulge in his pants, "I think we can work something out that could be very beneficial for the both of us."

He licked his parched lips, "Anything Mrs. Rostenkowski, you name it."

She giggled, "Now, that's more like it. I'm gonna need a couple of our anti-depression capsules."

"You know those can be very, very powerful if not administered properly. What are you gonna need them for?"

"We're just gonna bring down Penny's inhibitions a little bit, you know, just enough so she'll go along with a tiny orgy we're having planned for her. I tell you what, if you give me those, how about you come over to her apartment and you can join in on the orgy too. I wouldn't mind sampling that curved cock of yours."