Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to Penny, "Are you ready for this?"

Penny giggled, "OH, yeah, as long as you're no longer pissed at me, bring it on!"

Bernadette urged Penny to roll over and lay on her belly. She straddled Penny's long sexy body. She leaned over and scooped up two full handfuls of the Nuru goop and drizzled it all over Penny's back, onto the small of her back and across her ripe bubble butt and ass crack.

Penny let out a loud giggle and reaching up, she swept her hair from her upper back and neck. She pushed it forward and off her upper body.

Bernie reached down and got another two handfuls of the goop and allowed it to flow off her hands and onto Penny's upper thighs and more on her back. She got two more handfuls and placing her hands on her own upper chest and tipping her hands she allowed the goop to flow down her lush tiny body covering her own swaying tits, down her belly and it settled around her tiny blonde bush.

She leaned forward and pressing her hands on either side of Penny's prone body, she pressed her swaying tits on Penny's back. She allowed her body to press down firmly on Penny's. She began sliding back and forth, grinding her tiny gorgeous body. She reached up and placing her hands on Penny's shoulders, she used them as a place to grip and she slid up and down, over and over again. She could feel her pussy rubbing hard against Penny's tight ass cheeks. Her ponytail flopped down and her blonde hair scraped against the slime covered body beneath her. She was breathing heavily as she slid back and forth even more.

Penny was tingling from head to toe as her entire body was on fire. She loved when the guys were fucking her every hole, but this was so erotic and so sexy, it electrified every part of her body. She arched her back as she tired to make even greater contact with Bernie's lush curves.

The guys were all sitting on the edge of their seats as they watched in awe as the two glistening bodies before them were trembling. The sounds coming from their throats and the sounds the Nuru oils were making on their two bodies turned the guys on even more.

Bernie let one of her hands drop down and sneaking it between their two bodies, she used her slime covered finger and she slipped it into Penny's tight asshole. She slid it in and out and soon added a second finger. She felt Penny's ass muscles squeeze and release her fingers over and over again. She snuck her thumb downward and she pushed it deep into Penny's juicy cunt and she felt her shiver.

Penny humped Bernie's fingers and when she felt her thumb scrape along her clit and sink into her pussy, she lost it and began cumming. Her entire body was on fire and she wanted even greater contact, even though Bernie's entire body was pressed to hers.

Bernie slipped off of Penny and tugged at her arm and leg, urging her to turn over onto her back. She stared down at the long legged blonde before her. She loved her her large tits rose and fell atop her chest. Her nipples and aeroules had perked up. The aeroules were a bright pink and the tiny bumps around the fat dark red nipples grew larger and continued to grow larger.

Penny's soft belly was rising and falling from her heavy breathing and her thick, fat cuntlips were glistening from her juices and the slick oils already on the mat. Her hair framed her face and she swept it back away from her shoulders.

Bernie straddled Penny just above her knees and reaching over she once again grabbed two handfuls of the Nuru goop. She was poised over Penny's chest and allowed it to flow down and drizzle all over the stiff mounds. She grabbed more and spread it down her belly and directly on her fleshy cunt. She went back for more and ran it down her own upper chest, down her heaving breasts and across her flat toned belly. She looked down at Penny, "Keep your arms at your side and don't move them, let me do all of the massaging, at least until I tell it's okay."

Penny licked her lips and smiled up at Bernie, "Okay, but please, don't make me wait too long." She closed her eyes as Bernie leaned down and crushed her lush body down to the quaking body of the larger blonde.

Bernie leaned forward and pressing her tits against Penny's, she swiped them lightly back and forth, side to side and pressed harder to them. She felt her own nipples perk up. Her hands ran down Penny's body and she felt her shake. She ran her hand between their bodies and her fingers slid through her fleshy lips. She slowly sank two and then a third finger deep into Penny's hole.

Penny arched her back and swayed her body against Bernie's. She bit her lip as she felt Bernie's finger teasing and rubbing her stiff clit. Her breathing was ragged as her eyes rolled back in her head and she started to cum. She gasped out, "Can I move my arms yet, Bernie?"

Bernie stared up at her with those bright blue eyes. She grinned up at her and she giggled, "Sure, just don't try and take control. This night is all about you and not you taking over." She closed her lips around one of Penny's trembling nipples. She flattened her tongue and lapped hard at the stiff tips of Penny's breasts. She twirled her tongue around and around and closing her lips on them, she sucked harder and giggled as they popped free being so saturated with the slimy oils.

Penny's hands were sliding up and down Bernie's luscious curves. She cupped her tight ass and pulled her tighter to her juicy cunt.

Both of their long blonde hair was slowly becoming a slick mess, but it never looked hotter.

Bernie slipped lower and she slipped three fingers deep into Penny's cunt. Her other hand slipped lower and she used the slick oil to penetrate her starred hole. She sank two fingers in and she began finger-fucking both holes at the same pace.

Penny grabbed hold of Bernie by the head. She fisted her long wavy hair and it grew slimier by the second. She arched her back and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Bernadette, I'm cumming!" She sent a gush of her cream all over Bernie's hand.

Bernie wasn't about to waste all of that fine creamy cum. She slipped lower and began lapping wildly at Penny's spasming pussy. She was overly excited and she sucked hard on Penny's clit and was rewarded with an even stronger dose of her cream.

Penny wanted and needed some more contact. She tugged at Bernie, "Come on, spin around so I can do the same to you."

Bernie let out a squeal and clamored around and soon the two blondes were sucking and fingering one another.

Joe Manganiello had enough of sitting and watching. He slid off the sofa and scooted over behind Bernie. He reached down and grabbed a couple handfuls of the Nuru oil and ran it down her back and down the firm cheeks of her ass. He shoved his four fingers in her cunt all at once and he felt her tremble and cum hard.

Wil joined him beside the two slick blondes and he pushed his cock towards Bernie's face. He let out a grunt as Bernie raised her head from Penny's pussy and closed her lips around his shaft. He grabbed hold of her head and tried to break free. He was trying to drive his cock into Penny's cunt, but was blocked by Bernie's mouth. He wasn't about to fight it and he started rocking his hips back and forth as he sank his cock deep into her mouth. He knew it was as good as Penny's, but when he felt his nut sack resting on her chin, he knew he was deep in her throat.

Penny struggled to break free from under Bernie, but there was too much oil coating their bodies to gain any traction.

Bernie knew what she wanted and she leaned back escaping Wil's cock and she climbed off of Penny and looked at the sexy disheveled blonde. She looked to the group of men all itching to get back into the fray and she turned back to Penny and giggled, "Looks like we have one too many men here for us to handle, what do you think?"

Penny looked at the men all poised to leap into action, "Mmmm, I see what you mean, but if you remember correctly, back at my bachelorette party, I was able to take on six guys at once. I'd be more than happy to try that again."

Bernie giggled, "Oh yeah, I remember, but after what you just went through do you think you can take two in your pretty pussy at once."

Penny scoffed, "Oh I was talking about two in my ass. After Wil here stuffed that huge butt plug in me, I'm more than ready to try out two. Plus with all of this slime covering me, I'd welcome it." She turned to the guys, "If I'm taking on six of you, " she pointed to Milton, "I want you in my pussy. With that cock in me, I'm sure to really produce a lot of juices to lubricate me."

Like a pack of wolves stalking they prey all of the guys stood up and approached the two women completely covered in the slimy Nuru oils. After a brief, but heated discussion, they broke off into two groups. Kurt, Stuart, Sheldon, Howard, Raj and Milton all moved towards Penny.

At the other end of the mat Zack, Joe, Bert, Barry and Wil approached Bernadette.

Raj turned around and grabbed the two large gold bowls of the Nuru oils and looked to the guys, "Use as much as you like. We have the shower here and across the hall to clean up afterwards, so go crazy and do all you can to get them off and yourself, have fun." He scooped up two handfuls of the oil and ran it all over Penny's chest and followed it up with his hands caressing her lush curves and leaning in, he kissed her hard, "Just wanted a kiss before you're too covered in cum." Penny kissed him back, "I want you in my mouth seeing you're the one who thought up this mess."

The guys began to scramble around, trying to get in position to be one of the lucky guys who would be sinking their cocks into one of the five vacant holes, seeing Raj was already feeding Penny his cock. He grabbed her by the tousled mess on her head. He shoved forward as he pulled at her head. He sank his thick, stiff dark cock in her mouth and felt it enter her throat. Raj picked up two more handfuls of the oil and completely saturated her long blonde hair.

Kurt coated his thick cock in the slimy goo and slowly fed his cock into her puckered hole. He stiffened when climbed between them Howard fisting his cock, he slowly pushed forward. He felt her asshole shake and tremble as she felt like she was being torn in two. He released his cock and he swooned, feeling his cock slide inward.

Penny was rolling her head around and in doing this, Raj's cock popped out of her mouth.

Milton squeezed in and shoved his curved cock into Penny's oozing pussy. She was cumming and he had a rough time getting into her extremely tight pussy. He used a handful of the Nuru oils to coat his cock and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. He finally got in her and there was a mass of bodies, four cock were seeded in her oil covered body. She managed to get a hold of Sheldon and Stuart's cock and she stroked them as she fulfilled her promise of taking on six guys at the same time.

On the other end of the mat, Bernadette was having an easier time, but with her tiny body, completely covered in the slimy oils, she was giggling as she straddled Joe. She had fantasies about him after watching his movie over and over again. She threw her head back as she felt him sink balls deep into her pussy. She leaned over him and fed him her slicked-up tits. Raj spared no expense, buying the most expensive Nuru oils. They were flavored and edible.

Joe pulled her down further and in doing this, it exposed her luscious ass. She wiggled her ass as she felt a cock swiping up and down her tight ass crack, She felt a pair of hands parting them and she drew in a deep breath and released it. She knew it would be easier to take it in her ass if she relaxed. She felt the large head slide in and the thick cock slid deeper and deeper in her tiny body. She shivered; she knew it wasn't Sheldon. She saw him being fisted by Penny. She turned her head and saw Bert grinning down at her. She released a long cleansing breath and leaned over further giving him easier access.

Bert clutched at her gorgeous ass cheeks and caressed them as he pumped his slimy cock in and out of her ass.

Bernie threw her head back and screamed out, "Yes, yes Bert, fuck my ass, oh Shit, I'm cumming." She looked up and there was a cock inches from her lips. She parted them and grinned at Barry, "Come on Barry, let me suck you off. She opened wide and felt him slide in her.

Barry saw what Raj did to Penny and he got a couple handfuls of the oil and coated her hair too. He fisted her slime covered blonde hair and began pumping his cock in and out of her lovely mouth. He was pushed aside as Wil and Zack stepped beside her and she grabbed hold of their cocks and began fist fucking them both.

Penny was on the verge of another orgasm. She lost count on how many she had already and as Kurt, who was fucking her earlier couldn't hold off any longer. He started cumming in her ass and it trigger an even stronger orgasm that Penny was coming down from. Kurt fell back and slipped off the edge of the mat and watched as Howard sank deeper into her ass.

Howard could feel the cum Kurt poured into her and with the added lubrication and the heat and pressure of her tight ass. He lost it and pumped Penny's ass with his slimy cum. He wrapped his arms around Penny and kissed her. "You know this will be the last time I get to fuck you before I blast off to the International Space Station."

She kissed him back, "Remind me when you get back and I'll give you a heroes welcome!"

Bernie who wasn't far away felt a little sad because soon her loving husband, the same guy who just came in her best friend's ass would be riding on the top of a rocket headed for space. She pushed it out of her mind as she concentrated on the cock that was pumping in and out of her ass. She loved how thick Bert's cock was and how it stretched her ass. At the same time she felt herself about to cum. Joe was banging her pussy hard and deep. His thick cock scraped against her clit and she kissed him soon after she pulled Barry's cock out of her mouth.

Joe wasn't very happy kissing the mouth that was just sucking on a cock, especially when it wasn't his, but the way she allowed him to fuck her, he pushed it aside and forced his tongue into her mouth.

Bert growled out as he started cumming and he filled her pretty little ass with his cum. He fell away and before she could groan from the absence of a cock in her ass, Zack mounted her and took over where Bert left off.

Penny was still cumming from the way Milton's cock continued to scrape against her G-Spot. He was near an end, but after cumming in Bernadette earlier, he was giving it to Penny like he did a few weeks ago. He knew he wouldn't last much longer and when he saw her sucking wildly at Raj, he lost it and began pumping his hot cum in her pussy. He fell away and Sheldon and Stuart replace her vacant holes. Sheldon took her pussy, he loved her ass, but after having two guys fill it, he opted for her juicy cunt.

Stuart wasn't very experienced with anal sex, but knew it wasn't rocket science. He had a cock and Penny had a vacant hole. He shoved it in and began matching Sheldon thrust for thrust and he, along with Sheldon gathered up a lot more of the Nuru oils and began teasing and caressing every naked inch of her.

Raj was fisting her oil coated head and he pulled her tight to his belly and he threw his head back, "Oh you fucking whore, here it comes." He started cumming, but as the first spurt hit her throat, he pulled it out and began pumping the rest of his load all over her face.

When Sheldon and Stuart saw this, it trigger their orgasm and just like Raj, they pulled their spasming cocks out of her ass and pussy and drenched her face with their heavy loads. They wanted to make sure the cameras caught every drop that painted her face.

The guys who already filled her ass and pussy up were gone, they were in line for the shower.

This left only Zack fucking her ass, Joe had finished off in her pussy and Wil replaced him. She outlasted Penny and when Barry saw the guys painting Penny's face, he pulled his cock out of Bernie's mouth and crawled over to Penny. She grabbed his cock and stroked it and sucked on it like the slut she was. He threw his head back and began pumping his heavy load all over her face.

Penny never looked hotter or sluttier and she raised her hands to her face and rubbed the cum in and licked her fingers clean.

When Wil and Zack saw this they sped up and they fucked Bernie like a precision machine. As one slid into her pussy, the other slipped out of her ass. Back and forth, back and forth they went and Bernie bucked back, urging them in as they slipped all over the oil covering the mat and their bodies. Bernie suddenly let out a blood-curdling scream, "Fuck, me, fuck me harder, yes, yes I'm gonna cum. Come on you two, finish me off!"

Wil looked to Zack they they nodded. They picked up the pace, slamming into her harder, but this time they both shoved in at the same time and pulled outward together. They did this over and over again, going harder, deeper and faster and as Bernadette let loose and started cumming, Wil lost it and began filling her pussy. She squeezed him so hard, he couldn't hold off any longer. He sent stream after stream of his heavy cum deep in her spasming pussy.

Zack was near the end too and he looked to Penny who was lying back, licking her fingers clean. He pulled roughly out of Bernie's ass and rolling her over, he gave Bernie the same treatment the other guys gave Penny.

Bernie let out a giggle and opened her mouth, but barely caught a drop. Zack blasted his cum all over her face and into her stringy hair. He fell away and looked around.

Bernie licked the cum dripping from her face as she laid back and basked in the afterglow of thoroughly being fucked senseless.

Milton came out of the bathroom he was already dressed. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out two vials. He handed one to Bernadette and one to Penny, "Call it a way to thank you for inviting me. You may want to take these. They are our version of the morning after pill. It will guarantee you not getting into the problem you had before."

Bernie giggled and turned to Penny, "We have to give him a night just the two of us, and him alone."

Penny chuckled, "I love the way you think." Penny got up and joined a couple guys in the shower as Bernie hurried across the hall and joined Sheldon and Stuart in Sheldon's shower.

While all this was going on, Amy invited Denise to her fitness club. She was such a regular, she was given a key to lock up. She opened up a lot of mornings as she worked out. She knew every workout pissed Sheldon off even more. She was so toned, she easily surpassed Penny and rivaled Bernadette who spent a lot of the mornings with her too.

Tonight she had Denise there. She promised Stuart to keep her busy as he joined Bernadette and all of the guys to blackmail Penny. He didn't have to be persuaded, he was more than happy to join in. He rarely was asked to join and he felt honored tonight.

The fitness center was empty by the time Amy and Denise headed for the locker room. Amy turned to Denise and kissed her lightly on the lips, "I have a very, very special man to watch us and if you're willing he'll join us afterwards to fuck the both of us."

Denise's jaw dropped, "You know I'm a newlywed and I really, really love Stuart. I enjoy joining in swapping and messing around while Stuart is with us, but without him, I'm not liking the idea."

Amy chuckled, "Okay, I'll tell William Shatner to leave."

"WAIT, did you say, Captain Kirk?"

She scoffed, "No I said William Shatner, the original Captain Kirk." She headed for the door and Denise stopped her.

"No, no don't tell him. I'm getting wet just thinking about fucking Captain Kirk. How do you know him?"

Amy chuckled, "Penny, Bernadette and I were invited to play Dungeons and Dragons with him and a bunch of other guys." She pulled the tall light haired brunette to her and she welcomed her into her arms. Their tongues were swiping back and forth from one mouth to the other.