Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 07

Story Info
Sheldon surprises all, Amy & Leonard get together & more.
13.3k words
4.24
8.1k
6
0

Part 123 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The plane took off to return Bernadette's party to California. In the back of the plane was the casket of Howard Wolowitz. Bernadette was going to have him cremated and put in an urn to be placed in a crypt later on at the NASA space center in Houston.

After the plane reached cruising altitude, Penny unhooked her seat belt and went to confront and hopefully smooth things over with Leonard. She took a seat beside him and reaching over, she took his hand in hers, "Please Leonard, we need to discuss what we are going to do."

He pulled his hand away and nodded, "Yes, yes we do Penny, but from your actions after the ceremony it seems rather clear that you are not going to change."

She stopped and thought a moment, "I can change, but I need your help. I can follow guidelines. I've always been that way. When I'm given choices with loopholes, I've always found them and used them. You need to give me specific rules and rules that cannot be interpreted any other way. I can follow those." He scoffed, "And what if you don't follow them?"

She stared up at him, "Then you do as you please, leave me, divorce me, but I know I can do this, please believe in me."

"So what about me, do I have the same rules to follow?"

She looked down and thought for a few moments, "No, not really, but I'd rather you not flaunt them. Don't do things in front of me to rub it in my face and want me to lash out and push back at you."

He thought for a moment, "Okay, I can do that. You'll have to give me a little while to figure out your parameters to keep you on the straight and narrow. Don't worry, I won't make it so difficult that it will set you up to fail, but mark my word, if you fuck-up, there WILL NOT be any more chances, I'll be gone and we'll be through!"

She let out a squeal and threw her arms around his neck, "I promise I'll do whatever it takes to win you back and if you finally get to trust me again, maybe we can start a family."

He caressed her cheek, "We'll see, but we can't be putting the cart before the horse. We are gonna have to walk before we can run."

She scoffed, "Okay, okay, enough with the lame cliches. I get it, we'll take I one day at a time."

He shook his head, "Okay now who's..."

She kissed him and nodded, "I get it."

Bernadette, Raj, Amy and Sheldon all looked to one another and Amy whispered, "She's gonna be cornered and she won't be able to get away this time. I give it two months."

Raj snickered, "I'll take that bet, I give it six weeks."

Leonard looked across the plane and saw their skepticism. He rolled his eyes and he knew what they were thinking, but he knew he could work with this. It would be a do or die time for the two of them. He deep down in his heart wanted this to work, but knew also it was a last ditch effort for the two of them and knew it was just a matter of time before it would fail.

The rest of the way home he sat alone and jotted down the parameters. He knew Sheldon would be hopping up and down with the possibilities of creating a contract between the two of them. He had it completed by the time they touched down and went over to Sheldon and before he even asked, Sheldon grabbed it.

"I'll have it complete by the time you wake up in the morning. He hurried to the Uber waiting for them and he looked it over and smiled. He knew, just as the rest of them, Penny was being set-up to fail, she wouldn't and couldn't change.

In the morning he knocked on their door and handed him the contract and looking to the two of them, "I hope this works out for the two of you, but this is the last contract I'll be preparing. I'll need a ride to the train station. I'm leaving for New York. Last night I called them and accepted their offer. I have two weeks to get there. I have all of my stuff packed up, if you would, please put it in storage until I get a place there. I'll be contacting you where to send it. I have my divorce attorney delivering the papers to Amy this morning. There are just too many changes. Amy, Howard, the two of you, I can't take any more. I have to get away and start anew." He hugged them both, "I hope you two make it, but I wouldn't bet on it. I just can't bare to see the two of you break-up. Good0bye and good luck." He turned and left. He had two suitcases in the hall. He picked them up and entered the elevator and left them standing there.

Penny had tears running down her cheeks and she turned to Leonard, "I swear to make this work. I won't give up, don't give up on me Leonard." She kissed him and hugged him and cried uncontrollably.

He hugged her back and had tears running down his cheeks. He hoped it would work out, but knew deep down in his heart that Sheldon was correct.

They went to the sofa and they both read what Sheldon had prepared and Leonard saw it was perfect.

Penny on the other hand already was skeptical, but was bound and determined to see it through. She began reading, " I Penny Hofstadter agree with the following terms between said husband, Leonard Hofstadter and wife, Penny Hofstadter. She will only have sexual relations with their intimate group of men including only the following, Sheldon Cooper, Rajesh Koothrappali, Stuart Bloom and Bert Kibble. None of the above may ejaculate in Penny's vagina other than Sheldon Cooper. They may and only if they are using protection. They may ejaculate if and only if they have the procedure Sheldon Cooper had, a vasectomy.

Penny can only have sexual relations with the above men, but can have relations with women of her choosing. Men other than the above mentioned can be allowed only if agreed upon by said husband and only with his written or verbal consent. He must be present otherwise it will be in violation of this agreement.

If any of these terms are violated, Leonard Hofstadter may up to and include divorce from Penny and she will give up right to joint bank account and all materials he brought into this marriage. Penny will refrain from demeaning remarks in front of others about Leonard and his sexual prowess."

Penny licked her lips and looked to Leonard, "Seems a little harsh, but I agree."

She signed it and so did Leonard. Each received a copy and she hugged him, "Now what are we gonna do about Sheldon?"

He chuckled, "I guess we're gonna have to let him find his way. He's a grown man and must be allowed to do what he thinks is best. I'll tell Amy, unless she already received her papers. I think it would be better hearing it from me. She's still a little upset with you."

Penny agreed, "Well here is to our new life together, may it be forever lasting." She kissed him deeply and she pulled back when she found him responding. Maybe tonight we can start fresh with a good meal and maybe we can go to bed early, and you know..."

He kissed her back, "I'd like that, but no demeaning, remember what you signed."

She went to get ready for work and he left to get to the fitness center and Amy.

Leonard got to the center and found Amy curled up in a ball in the corner. A number of the trainers were there trying to talk to her, but Leonard broke through, "I'm a friend, let me speak with her." He wrapped his arms around Amy and comforted her and after quite a while, he got her to go to the refreshment bar and have a glass of juice. He luckily never got into his workout clothes and after getting her up, he guided her to his car where he took her back to Bernadette's house to rest and try and decide what to do next.

Amy took off work the next few days and contemplated what to do. She huddled up in her room and no matter what Bernadette, Rajesh or Leonard did, she refused to eat. She came out to pilfer the liquor cabinet, but came out only to get ice or use the bathroom.

Finally with Leonard and Raj on her sides, Bernadette barged into Amy's room and they dragged her out, stripped her bare and pushed her under the shower to wash away the grit and grim from nearly a week of being held-up in the room.

Bernadette rushed into her room, she stripped the bed, threw open the window to air it out and cleared out the empty bottles and whatever else was filthy.

Raj and Leonard washed her and scrubbed her and before long she started to get a little frisky, but they relented and dried her and wrapped her in a bunch of towels to dry her off and redress her.

They dragged her into the kitchen where they fed her and afterwards the four of them gathered in the living room to discuss her options.

She agreed to think about her options and decided by the end of the week she would return to the apartment complex and take the apartment vacated by Sheldon.

Leonard go a hold of the landlord and had him change the locks and the landlord gave him the keys. They didn't want Sheldon returning to try and sneak back in and ruin the hard work they just accomplished.

Amy returned to the fitness center and was anxious to regain the tone she had before her tiny mis-step and she pushed herself too hard

Leonard pulled Amy into the sauna, "This is what you need Amy to loosen up those muscles you overworked. Even with Sheldon gone, he's still controlling the things you do. You have to let go."

Amy looked around and loved the oak lined room. She stared at Leonard as he stripped off his shirt and sweat pants. And took a seat on the narrow wooden bench sitting there in only his boxers.

He grinned at her, "Take off your sweaty clothes Amy and enjoy the steam." He leaned back and closed his eyes.

Amy stood there awkwardly in front of him debating whether or not she should actually strip in front of Leonard..

Leonard's eyes opened, "There isn't anything to be embarrassed about, just relax. If you want privacy, lock the door and we'll have this room all to ourselves."

She let out a sigh and peeled off her shirt. She stripped off her pants and stood before him in a matching bra and panties.

He grinned at her, "See, that wasn't so hard was it?" He patted the bench next to him. Her heart was pounding as she sat next to him. She looked at him and saw beads of sweat forming on Leonard's chest. She noticed how his chest muscles had toned up in the few weeks he was at the fitness center. Her gaze drifted downward and saw the growing lump in his boxers. She licked her lips wanting to strip them off of him. She rolled her shoulders and she saw Leonard staring at her.

"Over did it this morning huh? Here, let me, turn away from me." His fingers began massaging her aching shoulders. His fingers looped under the thin straps of Amy's bra, letting them fall down her shoulders. She moaned under the intense pleasure his hands were delivering on her shoulders.

Amy leaned back, reaching up she guided his hands to her firm tits. Leonard gently massaged her firm mounds of flesh, slipping his fingers beneath the lacy bra. He could feel her nipples perk up as he didn't rush as he took his times touching every square inch of her tits.

She leaned back and she could feel his stiff cock pressing against her back. She turned in his grasp and whispered out, "I need you Leonard, I need to know I'm still wanted." She let out a gasp as his hands left her tits and moved down to her moist panties. His hands slid beneath the waistband and drifted down to her moist slit. He located her clit and rolled the stiff bud in his fingers.

She reached up and grabbed hold of his stiff cock and squeezed it through his boxers. She tugged at his boxers and he raised his ass off the bench allowing her to pulled them off/

He grabbed his cock and slapped it against her arm, "Is this what you want Amy?"

She let out a groan and slipped down one level on the benches. She quickly stripped off her bra and panties and gripping his cock, she leaned forward and flicked her tongue out, bathing his cock with her spit. She swallowed half of his cock and pulled away.

Leonard guided her to her hands and knees and slipping down one level. He slipped in behind her. He slapped her toned ass with his shaft and sliding it up and down the cheeks of her ass. He heard her let out a gasp and as he pushed forward, he slipped into her from behind. He slowly sank into her lush cunt and he leaned over her, "My God Amy, your pussy feels incredible. I love your new body and I'm going to sink my cock deep into you and fuck you till you cream all over my cock."

Amy threw her head back, sending her ponytail down her back. She groaned as she felt him sink deeper into her and she loved having her hair pulled on as he tugged at her long, dark ponytail.

His other hand drifted between her legs and played with her clit and she cried out, "Oh fuck yeah, WHO THE FUCK NEEDS SHELDON!" She tightened her cunt muscles and began painting his shaft with her creamy cum juices.

Leonard felt it and began to erupt, sending rope after rope of his hot slimy cum deep into her pussy.

Suddenly there was a pounding in the door and they scrambled to get their clothes on, they didn't bother with underwear and as Leonard unlocked the door, a group of MILFS smiled at the two of them and slipped past them. They could smell the scent of sex in the room and turned to Leonard, "Mmmm, if you have it in you, we could use a little bit of what she got too."

Amy blushed and ran out of the room to take a long, cool shower.

Bernadette was getting upset because Leonard wasn't around as much as he said he would. He stood beside her, "I'm sorry Bernie, but with this new contract, she's really trying and I have to put forth the effort to do the same."

She stepped forward and loved how his arms enveloped her tiny body. She looked up at him, "I understand, my marriage evaporated when Howard died. It wasn't perfect, but it worked. I just don't see the same happening with yours. I understand you're trying everything possible to make yours work, but you know as well as I do that she's always going to be the same old Penny. She'll always put her feeling first and to hell with everyone else's."

He nodded, "I know you're right, but I have to do this. If it doesn't work out, I can say I tried everything and then walk away knowing I tried my best." He saw the love and concern in her eyes and he knew he had to get away or they would end up in bed immersed in one another, He pulled back, "Aw, listen Bernie, I have to go." He kissed her on the cheek and left before he changed his mind and stripped her naked.

The following day, Penny nad Leonard returned to Bernie's house. They helped Amy moved what little belongings she had there back to the apartment Sheldon and she occupied when they were happily married. The tension between Bernie and Penny seemed to be waning, but Penny knew things would never be the same, before Howard's death, before the botched miscarriage and before the long drawn out orgy planned and executed by Penny..

Amy got settled back into her old apartment and she was happy to see Leonard had the locks changed. The last thing she needed was to have Sheldon show up on her doorstep saying he fucked up and wanted back in. She knew, he was just like Penny, thinking about no one but himself and what ever happened, how it affected him and only him.

Over the next several days and weeks things began to settle down and return to a normal life once again.

Penny was consumed with promoting the new erectile dysfunction drug and she was making such a splash, she was appointed the lead salesperson for the entire project. It seemed Penny was working later and later, leaving earlier and working even on week-ends.

Amy and Leonard grew closer and he spent a lot of time there, at her apartment. They saw no reason for her to come over to his place and use his kitchen to cook for the two of them when Penny wasn't there to enjoy the meal.

Penny finally returned home and found the apartment empty, she heard voices and a little laughter across the hall. She knocked on the door and Amy answered it still giggling and she suddenly stopped, "Oh hi Penny, wanna come in and have a bite to eat?"

She looked in and saw Leonard sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine. "Oh, I don't wanna intrude, seeing you two are having such a good time together."

Leonard stood up, "Come on Penny, don't be that way. I came here seeing you're rarely home to enjoy a dinner. Amy offered to make dinner here seeing she was more accustomed to her own kitchen."

"I can't help it, this is a very important time with the launch of the new drug for Zangen.."

"I know and I'm not complaining, but you can't expect me to sit in OUR apartment alone waiting and wondering if you'll even be at home in time for dinner."

She came over to him and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Yeah, I get that, I'm sorry." She turned to Amy, "I could use a glass of wine though."

Amy rushed to the kitchen and got another glass and poured it for her. The three of them sat uncomfortably doing a lot of small talk until Amy stood up and retrieved the bottle, "So tell me Penny, what is involved in promoting this new drug of yours?"

Penny went into a long, drawn out process that had both Amy and Leonard bored to tears.

Amy turned to Leonard and chuckled, "Now we can see how Penny feels when she hears us talk about things we are doing in our lab."

Leonard laughed out loud, nearly spitting out his wine, "Yeah, I have a new appreciation of keeping the conversation limited to what we are all interested in.'

Penny suddenly realized how true what Amy was saying. She had very little in common with Leonard, Amy and the rest of the group. She stood up, "Listen, I have an early meeting in the morning, so if you don't mind, I;m gonna call it quits." Leonard got up to leave and she stopped him, "No, no you stay honey, I'll see you tomorrow."

Leonard stayed and left after another hour or so. This seemed to be a regular occurrence and before long, Penny had a bite out and ended up going to sleep without even checking with Leonard who was over at Amy's.

One evening after a great meal and a little too much to drink, Leonard saw sitting beside Amy. "My God, you were just too much at the fitness center today. I have to be extra diligent seeing your meals are making me eat more than I usually do."

"Nonsense Leonard, all your eating seems to be turning into all muscles after all those early workout regiments." Her hands came up and her fingers tightened on his biceps, "Mmmm, so much larger than Sheldon's." She looked up at him and pushed a stray curl of hair from his forehead. Their eyes locked and suddenly their lips were pressed together. She let out a tiny moan as she released the pent-up passion that was growing ever since the morning in the steam room. She shiver when she felt his breath on her ear and then the sensitive flesh of her neck.

Leonard stood up from the sofa and taking Amy by the hand he led her to the bedroom and she stood with her back to him and she jumped when she heard the door close and the lock being moved, "We surely don't wanna be interrupted now do we?" He came up behind her and his hands were on her upper arms as he leaned in again and began raining kisses on her neck.

She let out a sigh and moved back to press her tight ass to his growing erection. She lowered her hand and snuck around and closed her strong fingers against his growing cock.

With her still facing away from him, he reached around and slowly began unbuttoning her blouse and he plucked them open one at a time and pulling it from her skirt, he drew it off her toned shoulders.

Leonard spun Amy around and nuzzled her neck and began kissing lower down to the full white, lacy bra. His hands were moving all over her body and reaching the waistband of her tight skirt, he freed the button and drew the zipper down. Tugging at her skirt, he felt it give way and floated down around her ankles.

He took a step back as she he looked up and down her lush, tight body, he licked his lips. He watched at Amy reached up and released the long, thick dark brown hair from the ponytail holder. She fluffed up her hair and it cascaded over her shoulders and rested on the tops of her firm, lily white tits. His eyes turned lustful as he gasped out, "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers