Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randall hopped up and raced Sally for the upstairs bedroom and by the time Wyatt got there, both Randall and Sally were naked and rolling around on the bed. Wyatt stood beside the bed and slowly removed his clothes as he watched his son and daughter rolling around on the bed in a wild fought sixty-nine. He chuckled as they both tried getting on top and finally Sally won out. She bobbed her head up and down as her long wild blonde hair scattered all over Randall's stomach and thighs.

Wyatt couldn't believe how avidly she sucked cock and the wild sounds she made caused his cock to stiffen.

Wyatt climbed up onto the bed and fisting his cock, he shoved it deep into Sally's cunt from behind. He felt the tightness and warmth surround his shaft as he sank deeper and deeper into her. He felt Randall's tongue licking at her clit and brushing lightly against his shaft as he slammed in and out of Sally.

Sally growled out as both of them were feasting on her luscious body.

Downstairs, Sheldon now had Susan's dress pulled down off her shoulders and resting on her hips. He also had the skirt pulled up and surrounded her belly too. Her panties were dangling on her ankle as he had her tight ass resting in the edge of the dining room table. He was seated before her and he had his head buried in her luscious pussy. He lapped away and stared up at her, "Now this is the cream I like on my strawberries." He picked one up out of his bowl and swiped it up and down her slick lips. He shoved slowly inward and her cunt sucked half of the berry into her cunt. He twisted it around and pulling it out, h raised it to her mouth. He watched as she licked it clean and took a bite. The juices ran down her chin nad fell to her large swaying tits. He growled out, "Oh Susan, there is so much I wanna do to you. I'd love to fuck those large tits of yours, just like I've done several times to your daughter, Penny."

He stood up and guided her off the table. He led her to the living room and stripping her dress off, he urged her onto her back. He straddled her and pushing her tits together, he began tit-fucking her.

Susan rolled her head around sending her dark auburn hair all over her face, shoulders and upper slopes of her tits. She craned her neck and caught the tip of his cock each and every time he pushed forward. She groaned out in frustration as he pulled back and did it again and again.

She groaned louder as he made her push her tits together. He reached back and began fingering her slopping pussy, "You want me to fuck you, don't you Susan?"

She licked her lips and released her tits, "OH yessss Sheldon, I gonna have that monster in me. I gotta find out for myself and see if what Sally says is true."

He slipped downward and gathering up her legs, he raised them up and planted them firmly on his shoulders. He teased her by swiping his cock up and down her thick, fleshly lips, just like her two daughters.

Susan was aching for him and as he scraped her clit repeatedly, she arched her back trying to make him stick it in her. She finally got her wish and as the thick, fat head popped it, she clutched at his arms and wiggled her ass. She had a tough time moving with her legs atop his shoulders. She bit her lip as she watched inch by inch of his huge cock disappear into her quaking body.

Sheldon loved how tight and wet she was, but he needed to move and releasing her legs, he let them fall to the sofa and with one mighty thrust, he sank balls deep into Susan's drenched pussy.

She screamed out from the pleasure and the sure size she was taking. She clung to him and continued to thrust upwards, "Please, please, Sheldon, fill me up. Pump that cum in me, just knowing I can't get pregnant makes it even hotter!"

He sucked on her huge swaying tit and biting down a little harder than he wanted, he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and she began creaming all over his cock. He rose up and kissed her hard and began pumping rope after rope of his heavy cum deep into her steamy cunt. He fell against her and clung to her as they both listened to their heavy breathing and suddenly the loud screams coming from the upstairs bedroom.

Susan chuckled and felt his cock leap in her pussy, "Mmmm, I love the aftershocks you cause with that cock of yours. What do you say we head upstairs and see if those three need any assistance."

They headed upstairs and stopped at the entrance to the bedroom.

Wyatt was lying on his back, Sally was riding him reverse cowgirl style and Randall was standing between his father's legs and his hands were clutching Sally's tousled blonde hair as he fucked her face.

Sheldon had flashbacks of Penny, all he saw was Penny and her mouth was wide open. Saliva was dripping off her chin onto her large swaying tits. He saw her lower body quivering as she rolled her hips back and forth, taking every inch her father could give her.

Randall released her head and began mauling her tits and Sheldon felt his cock swelling up as the three of them were all on the verge on cumming.

Susan dropped to her knees and began sucking on Sheldon's swollen cock once again. She reveled in the taste of their combined fluids coating his cock. She cupped her pussy as she fingered her cunt as Sheldon's cum began oozing out.

Before long, they joined the two on the bed and the five of them fucked and sucked most of the night until exhausted, they slipped from the bed and went to continue in Randall's room.

Wyatt and Sheldon double-teamed Susan and used both of her holes until they were spent and exhausted.

This continued for several days until Sheldon made his escape telling them he had to be heading for New York.

Sally needed to get back too and she turned to Sheldon, "We really never got any alone time while you were here. How would you like a berth-mate on the trail. I'm sure we can make the train car rock even more than it does."

He gathered her in his arms, "Mmmm, sounds like a plan, as long as you don't get upset if I by mistake call you Penny."

She giggled, "That would be an honor and a privileged if you thought of me as Penny, I've always been jealous of her." He kissed her, "No need, Sally, you are gorgeous on your own, but I have a special soft spot in my heart for her."

She grabbed his cock, "As long as the soft spot isn't between your legs."

Wyatt and Randall kissed Sally and hugged Sally, while Susan kissed Sally and gave Sheldon a passionate kiss and a hug that made him wanna hurry to the train and start making it rock. They took a Uber to the train station and once in their berth, they got settled and headed to the dining car knowing they were gonna need their energy for the evening ahead.

Back in Pasadena things finally began to get back to a new normal. Penny cutback her long hours. Bernadette and Raj were co-habituating now and across the hall, Bert and Amy were now dating and getting extremely serious.

After all of the money he spent on eye candy ladies, he changed his outlook on life. Just like Amy, he used a lot of the money he got from the MacArthur grant to use on self improvement. He, just like Elton John did, he got a new head of hair. He went to the gym and worked on his body, using a stringent diet he lost weight too.

Amy liked the new sexy Bert, but still hated his beard and mustache. They made love several times and were getting to know one another rather well.

Once evening Penny and Leonard were having a quiet evening, both reading and they heard a loud scream. Penny turned to Leonard and scoffed, "I think Bert is giving Amy that huge cock of his again. I used to remember when you made me scream like that."

He shook his head, "I think you're getting me mixed up with Sheldon. He's the one with the horse cock, not me."

Her smile evaporated, "You used to do that with that magic tongue of yours. If you remember, I used to call you the king of foreplay. Still could be, if you ever gave me the chance to show you how much I love you and wanna start a family with you."

He shrugged, "Maybe, I'm coming along, you'll just have to give me a little time."

She gave him a weak smile, "Don't worry Leonard, I'm here for the long-haul. Just remember, "I'm human and need the touch of a loving husband. Just don't make me wait too long." She leaned over and clutched at his arm, "I'm not making a threat, I'm just stating a fact. I do love you and want your intimacy, please keep that in mind."

He placed his hand over hers, "I do Penny and I do love you or I would have cut my loses a long, long time ago."

Across the hall, Amy was in her post-coital bliss and she curled up beside Bert, but as he nuzzled her neck, she pulled away and shivered.

Bert saw the sudden retreat, "Okay Amy, I've been around you long enough to see something is still bothering you, spill!"

She reached up and caressed his forehead, "Mmmm, I love the soft skin of your forehead. I just wish I could caress your entire face the same way."

He pulled back slightly, "Not this again." He pulled her closer and his hand snuck down to her tight, bubble butt. His finger tickled her puckered hole and he chuckled when Amy slapped his hand away.

"Sorry Bert, no way. With that monster you have between your legs, you'd tear me in two."

He caressed her hip, "You're playing with me, I know for a fact, I've heard that you took Sheldon's cock in your ass before and you're not using a bag for bowel movements."

"Yuck, you sure know how to ruin a romantic moment. Yes, I did take Sheldon anally, but he may be longer, but you are thicker." She stared up at him and a grin crossed her lips.

He shook his head, "Okay, I know that look, what are you cooking up in that gorgeous head of yours, Amy?"

She caressed his chest, "I'll make you a deal, if you shave your beard and mustache off and keep it off, I'll let you have my ass." She giggled when she saw his cock perk up and stiffen, "Sorry Bert, even if you do it now, not tonight. I'm gonna need a lot of foreplay and also need to be wined and dined."

He chuckled, "I Can Do that, but you better get that butt plug from Penny, because I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours and not going to stop till I fill it full of my spunk."

"Mmmm, I love it when you talk dirty, kiss me you fool!"

He rolled her onto her back and did more than just kiss her.

Over at the Hofstadter apartment, an hour later they heard Amy screaming again. Leonard looked to Penny, "Sounds like Bert is giving Amy a second dose of that huge cock of his."

That evening Leonard did get intimate with Penny and made her scream, by using that incredible tongue of his. They did make love, but just before Leonard ejaculated, he pulled out, shooting his potent sperm all over her heaving belly.

As the train pulled out of the Omaha station and headed east towards Chicago, Sheldon and Sally returned to their berth. Sally immediately pulled the curtains shut and Sheldon locked the door. He drew in a deep breath when he felt Sally's hand on his cock and ass.

He spun around they they were locked together in a torrid kiss. Sally rubbed herself against the hardness between his legs as her tongue invaded his mouth. Sheldon's tongue came forward to meet hers and the kiss grew even steamier.

Sally pulled back slightly, "I want you so bad, Sheldon." She rolled her head back as Sheldon's lips came in contact with her long, sleek neck. The touch of his lips on the sensitive flesh sent a shiver down her spine and she couldn't hold back her loud groan. She broke out into a tiny smile as Sheldon's hands fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. His lips followed as the blouse parted and as more skin was exposed, his kisses explored her heated flesh.

Sally let out a gasp as his touch moved onto her overflowing bra. Another shiver wracked her body as Sheldon grabbed hold of the lacy material and pulled it downward. She arched her back as his lips closed around one of her large pimpled aeroules and the large stiff nipple poked out from over the lacy bra.

Sheldon's lips brushed back and forth over the thick, red bud and he remembered just how Penny's did the same when he sucked on them. His tongue darted out and he flicked his tongue back and forth, up and down on the ripe tip. He grinned when he heard her release a groan.

Sally reached for the back of his neck and pulled him tighter to her aching tit.

Sheldon took the nipple between his lips and sucked even harder. His huge stiff cock was throbbing in his pants and as Sally pressed her tit tight to his active mouth, her hands fumbled with the clasp and zipper on his pants. She managed to get them undone and letting his pants drop, she pulled at his head, "Keep sucking on them Sheldon. I love having my tits played with, it's a direct link to my wet cunt."

Sheldon reached for the other bra cup and he dragged it downward. He let out a moan when he felt the bra go slack. Sally reached back and released the clasp. He dragged the blouse and bra off her lush body and pressing the two large tits together, he sucked hard on them both at the same time.

Sally threw her head back and growled out, "Oh yesssss! Suck on them, harder!" She was breathing heavily and suddenly a tiny orgasm wracked her lush body and she nearly lost her balance. She broke free from him nad took a seat on their berth. She reached out and pulled him towards her. Her fingers reached out and traced the large lump still hidden in his jockey shorts. She reached up and tugged them down and she immediately wrapped her long slender fingers around his thickness.

She smiled up at him, "I forgot how hard and large you get, Sheldon!" She kept her eyes on him as she stroked her fingers up and down his fat cock. She leaned forward and pursing her lips, she kissed the head, coating her lips with a few creamy drops of pre-cum that oozed out of his pee hole. Her fingers moved to play over the length. Pushing it back to his belly, her tongue snaked out and flicked at his swollen nuts. Sucking on them both. She released them and licked slowly up the underside of his stiff length. She lowered his cock and clamped her lips around the purple head and sank downward, taking him into her hot, wet cavity.

Sheldon clutched at her long blonde hair and once again, flashes of Penny ran through his brain. He threw his head back, "Oh Sally, suck it, suck it like Penny used to."

She smiled as her lips were stretched around his shaft. She began bobbing up and down feeling his cockhead brushing against the back of her throat. She held on the erection until the train got moving. She pulled it from her mouth and lapped at the saliva stained tip. She giggled as she flicked her tongue back and forth.

He stared down at her, "You're a wicked woman."

She giggled, "Oh, I know, I learned from my older sister, but you love it, don't you, Sheldon?"

He chuckled, but his laugh was cut short as Sally's mouth caressed around the head of his cock again. Sally's used her tongue on the sensitive skin and heard the sound of his loud grunts. She worked lower on his shaft and once again began bobbing up and down at a furious pace. Her lips slid along his stiffness, her excitement mounted as she could feel the wetness in her panties.

Sheldon wouldn't hold off any longer and he dropped to his knees. He grabbed at the hem of her skirt and tugged at it. He smiled when Sally raised her ass to allow him to pull it from her long, slender legs. Sheldon dipped down and kissed at the moist gusset of her panties. He was suddenly gasping for air as Sally wrapped her legs around his head. He grabbed at her panties and in one swift move, ripped them from her body.

Sally groaned as she felt his tongue parting her fleshly lips, just like Penny and her mother possessed. She grabbed Sheldon's hair to pull him forward and her ass bucked up to press her cunt harder against his invading tongue. She clutched at his head as Sheldon lapped at her slick pussy walls as he drove his tongue as deep into her well as he could.

Sheldon worked frantically to make Sally realize he was in control. When he pulled back to catch his breath, his fingers played with her fleshy lips, uncovering her hidden clit. He watched as Sally arched her hips to get more contact and she let out a squeal as he dove back in and attacked her clit. She was gasping for air as he attacked her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. He leaned in even more as he sucked her clit between his lips and the tip of his tongue worried her aching clit.

Sally squirmed around all the more frantically as she was racing towards an orgasm. She cried out as the pleasure swept through her lush body. She grabbed Sheldon's head as she dragged him up and kissed his cream covered lips and cheeks. She stared into his eyes and let out a loud gasp, "Fuck me Sheldon, I need to feel that monster of yours filling me up again!"

Sheldon spun her around and pushed her forward so that she was spread out on the tiny berth. She shivered as she felt the huge head brush up and down the length of her fleshy cuntlips. Sheldon pressed forward and as the train picked up speed, he felt his cock slide through those thick lips and sink into her juicy hole. He caressed her fleshy cheeks and as he sank deeper into her, he felt her cream all over his cock. She came suddenly and he knew he was able to slide in a lot easier now.

Sally continued to shiver and quake as her orgasm continued and she tried to release him from her clenched cunt muscles. She finally did and she swayed back and forth as she took more of him into her trembling body.

Sheldon wanted more and his grip tightened as he began to fuck Sally, like he did her sister so many times. He closed his eyes and imagined he was fucking Penny. Each stroke brought him closer to an orgasm and all he could think about was her sister, Penny, pushing back to meet his urgent thrusts.

Sally was building towards yet another climax. She reached down and began touching her clit and her breathing grew heavier again. She stroked her clit furiously as she urged Sheldon on to fuck her harder, faster and deeper. She could sense the orgasm rushing up on her and she worked her clit even harder to bring it on. She threw herself back at the eager thrusts of her sister's lover and the stiff shaft rammed deep each time they came together. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the tiny berth. She finally could hold back no longer as her orgasm suddenly burst throughout her body.

Sally's loud moans filled the berth as the pure bliss if their sexual bout crashed through them both. Her pussy walls tightened as Sheldon fucked her deep. She felt ripples of pleasure course through her. She felt her orgasm overtake her, she felt his cock grow larger and suddenly it exploded. His release sent stream after stream of his creamy cum filling her overheated cunt.

Sheldon pressed forward as his climax continued and the thick white spunk spurted from him as sure pleasure whacked his body. His shutter slowly died down as he extracted his cum coated cock from her slick channel.

Sally spun around, sank to her knees and sucked at his shaft, licking the semi-stiff cock, licking every drop of their joint orgasm from his shaft. She was shocked when Sheldon pulled her to her feet and kissed her. He accepted all she gathered in her mouth and they swapped it back and forth until it had all vanished.

Sally pulled back and grinned up at him, "Mmmm, that was a pleasant surprise."

He chuckled, "Well, I promised myself to be open to new experiences and this is just the beginning. You're looking at the new Sheldon and you are the recipient of the first stage to him." He pushed her back to the berth, raised her legs, and planted them on his shoulders and began eating her out. He gathered up all the of their combined cum juices. He drank down a bunch of them and slid up her body and fed the rest to Sally.