Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy blushed a bright red and let out a sigh, "No one's ever called me that before." She reached back and released her bra and it floated to the floor and her blush continued to her breasts and lower.

He shook his head, "It Amy has been a long time coming, but it is from a truthful statement, not with any other thought behind it but the truth." He drew her to him and she worked feverously at his shirt, pants and boxers.

Amy grabbed him by the arm and as she climbed back onto the bed, she slipped to her back and drew him down atop of her. With her hands cupping his face, she guided him to her heaving tits and she arched her back as she felt and watched him circle her large aeroules and sucked hard on her stiff nipples. She rolled her head from side to side as she watched him playfully caress and tease her large mounds of flesh.

Leonard finally released her tits and left a trail of wet kisses downward until he reached the waistband of her panties. He teased her by leaving them on and moved lower. He pushed her legs apart and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He pressed his lips to the wet patch growing larger on the gusset of her panties. He let out a burst of hot air on her panties and he saw her squirming.

Amy was breathing heavily and her ass came off the bed as she wanted contact with his hands, mouth or whatever she could get.

With her ass off the bed, Leonard took this opportunity to drag the panties from her bubble butt and off her squirming legs. Her fingers clutched at the covers as her knuckles turned white from the death grip she had on the covers.

Leonard slowly licked her from asshole to clit as slow as possible. He wormed his tongue inward and stabbed at the bubbly hole. He scooped up all he could and swallowing it, he moved to her budding clit. He sucked, licked and teased the red button and she clawed at his head and letting out a grunt, she came hard.

Amy slowly released his head and tugged at his arms, urging him upward until he was settled between her outstretched legs. She got him above her and he allowed her to orchestrate the activities. Amy grabbed hold of his cock and swept it up and down the length of her slit. She lodged it in opening and tugging at his ass, she felt the head pop in and sink slowly into her tight, wet hole.

Leonard felt the heat and wetness envelope his shaft. He reveled in it, not fucking since the sauna seeing Penny was either working or sleeping. He told her no sex, but it didn't mean she couldn't bed him, but who knows what she was doing those late nights at work.

Amy rolled him over and was above him, she settled in and poised above him, she began rotating her hips, sending his cock in and out of her pussy. She constantly felt his cock rubbing against her clit. Her hands were resting on his chest, moving all over his newly formed chest muscles.

Leonard couldn't lay still and began thrusting his hips upward meeting each of her movements. He reached up and grabbed hold of her swaying tits and as he mauled them he pulled at her, urging her to lean down. He clamped his lips over one large nipple and sucked hard as his fingers tugged and twisted the other one.

Amy's movements became more urgent as she felt an orgasm coming on. She increased the pace and depth she took his cock and she dug her nails into his arms and screamed out, "I'm cumming Leonard, yes, yes I can feel your cock throbbing in me."

All of a sudden Amy rolled off of Leonard leaving his stiff cock quivering in the bedroom where he fucked Penny so many times he couldn't count them all. She spun around and her mouth enveloped his cock in her hot, wet mouth.

Leonard grabbed hold of her hips and pulling hard, he drew her up to his drooling mouth. He started sucking and licking her, concentrating on her clit and shoved two fingers deep into her pussy. He pulled them out and shoved another two in there. He used his first two fingers and shoved them up her ass.

Amy was on the verge of another orgasm, but she wanted Leonard to cum first. She doubled her efforts, bobbing her head up and down as fast as she could. She swallowed most of his cock and all of a sudden she felt his swell up. She knew he was about to blow and pulling him out of her throat, she held him in her mouth and she was suddenly flooded with his cum. He hadn't cum in several days and all the cum stored in his balls came rushing out, filling her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed all she could, but some still seeped out. As she finished him off, she came too, flooding Leonard's face with a large dose of her cream.

Leonard pulled her around and they clung to one another, both craving the warmth and touch of another human being. After quite a while, Leonard got up, took a quick shower and headed back to his apartment.

As he crawled into bed Penny rolled over, "So how was it fucking Amy tonight?"

He stared into her dark green eyes and in a quiet whisper replied, "Very tender and soulfully, unlike fucking you. So how were those doctors testing out your new product?"

She let out o huff and rolled over and hugged her pillow.

He scoffed, "I noticed you never answered me!"

She was gone again in the morning when he got up. After dressing and having breakfast he gathered up Amy and they left together for the university.

Over at Bernadette's house, she was depressed because other than a couple phone calls from Leonard, she haven't seen him. What made it even worse was hearing from Amy how he was spending all working hours with her and after work, he was over at her apartment seeing Penny wasn't home.

The only good thing was that Bernadette reinforced to her that Penny was at the office burning the midnight oil on nearly every evening. When she wasn't there, she was out on the road with all of the new sales reps, training them showing them the ropes.

When Leonard heard this, he felt bad about the way he lashed out at Penny. It didn't last long, he realized how many times she made him feel like shit and it was nice to turn the tables, even though it didn't help in building the foundation they needed.

Raj was spending more and more time with Bernie and he was slowly wearing her down. She knew he always had a soft spot for her and something very, very thick and hard for her also. One day after helping her put the kids to bed, he helped her with the laundry. She turned towards him, "Thank you Raj, this is something I could never get Howard to do, even to put the clothes from the washer into the dryer."

He came up close to her. He cornered her and saw she wasn't trying to escape. Raj reached out and tucked some of her golden blonde hair behind her ear. He ran his fingers through her hair and tightened his hold.

Before she could blink, his mouth landed on hers with a ferocity that made her toes curl. His other hand pushed the laundry basket to the floor and grabbing her by her tiny waist, lifted her and planted her firmly on the spinning dryer.

Bernadette immediately arched into his embrace as her entire body caught fire.

Raj's mouth nibbled along hers before he slid his tongue along the line of her lips. As she parted her lips, he dipped in to claim her tongue. He enveloped her, running his hands along her back and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, he drew it downward, finding the catch on her bra strap, he unhooked it and as he pulled forward, had her bare to the waist in a matter of seconds.

Bernadette wrapped her arms around his neck and purred lightly as Raj ravished her upper body. Every inch of her body ached for his touch, anyone's touch. She attacked his mouth and yanked at his shirt, wanting skin on skin as she threw her head back.

Raj attacked her neck and moving downward, he captured one of her large, pimpled aeroules as he clutched at the other, tugging and twisting the ripe, red tip.

Raw lust consumed both of them as Bernie raked her nails along his dark skinned back. She never saw such raw emotions in his face and knew he wanted her, more than just once, She knew he wanted her forever.

Raj thought he was going to explode in his pants. He palmed one large tit as he sucked on the other one, switching back and forth. He moved back to her mouth as tongue thrust against tongue. He fisted her thick, rich hair as he tried to sink deeper into her mouth. He groaned out as her heels slapped again and again against his ass as she urged him onward. He bit on her lower lip and she groaned even louder.

Bernadette arched her ass off the dryer and pushed violently at her dress, slipping it off of her, taking her panties with it.

Raj fought to lower his pants and jockey shorts and getting them down, he kicked them free of his feet. He gripped his cock and with one quick thrust, he buried his cock balls deep in her juicy, tight cunt.

Bernie screamed out, "Oh yesssssss Raj, fuck me, claim me, make me yours!"

He kissed her hard and pulled back as he fisted her hair and stared into her bright blue eyes, "Oh Bernadette, you feel so good, I've always loved you, you're the sweetest thing on the face of the earth., so fucking sweet!"

She kissed him with such intensity, it took their breath away, "More, give me more Raj. I want it all."

He picked up the pace and screamed out, "Yes, more, much more, I'm gonna give you all I have and for now and forever!" He thrust faster causing the dryer to shake even more and she came off the dryer and with only her heels on the dryer, the rest of her was clinging to Raj as their bodies were molded together. She writhed beneath his touch and tightened her muscles around his invading cock. His fingers circled roughly on her clit and it sent her into outer pace, luckily, he knew about outer space. She screamed out, Yes, Yes, I'm there Raj, oh please, please cum with me!"

He heard her pleas and as he felt her flood his cock with her juices, he exploded adding to the creamy cum she expelled from her tiny, gorgeous frame.

She slumped against him as she sank her teeth into her shoulder.

He lifted her and as her legs tightened around him, he carried her to the stairs, up them and into her bedroom where they began again and again until they were spent and feel asleep in one another's arms.

Bernadette woke with a new outlook on life. She knew she couldn't have Leonard, even though she knew without a doubt that she loved him and he loved her. Raj had always loved her and she was very fond of him. She knew she could be happy with him. She could have the life with him, just like she had with Howard. She knew she could twist him around her fingers, just like Howard and he was very, very good with the children. It wasn't the perfect love story, but she knew if she couldn't have Leonard, he could easily be second best. She just couldn't let him see that was how it would be.

Raj was floating, he finally professed his love for Bernadette and she willingly accepted this. He wanted her forever but didn't wanna scare her off. He planned to take it slow, something he was very, very bad at.

Once Sheldon filed papers to divorce Amy, suddenly he felt like a new man. Somehow he knew it was the right thing to do. He loved Amy, but not the way he felt about Penny. He knew she was out of his league and he loved Leonard way too much to stab him in the back. He loved Leonard like a brother and knew it would crush him to profess how he felt about Penny. He decided to make a clean break and start anew in New York.

He wasn't due in New York for a couple weeks and decided to take the train across America and try and clear his head before he arrived there. He decided to stop in Omaha and visit with Wyatt, Susan and Randall, Penny's parents and brother. He called ahead and found out that their daughter, Sally, who Sheldon inseminated a few years ago was visiting while her husband stayed in New Jersey.

When the cab pulled up in front of the ranch house, Wyatt "Keith (Carradine) and Susan (Katey Sagal) came rushing out to meet him. He stiffened a little when Sue hugged him, but when her hand slipped down nad squeezed his cock, he relaxed and hugged her back.

Wyatt saw that, but he was hoping to see more of what he could do. Sue told Wyatt how large Sheldon was and he always regretted not watching Sheldon bang his wife. He loved watching her with other guys and with Sally home, he knew this time he wasn't going to let it go without getting to see the two of them in action.

They led him into the house and he saw Sally (A perfect twin for Penny, even though they were not twins) and Randall (Jack McBrayer) huddled together under a blanket. It was easy to see they were not wearing much and Sheldon always heard from Penny what a close, sexual family they were.

The five of them talked and joked and before long, Susan got up and made Sally help her with dinner. Sally grabbed the blanket covering her and Jack and ran into the bedroom to get some clothes on.

Randall was there in his boxers and Wyatt growled at him, "Randall, go get some clothes on, that isn't any way to look with guests in the house."

Randall scoffed, "Never stopped you and Mom before." He got up and scooted off to get some pants and a shirt on.

Wyatt leaned in, "So tell us Sheldon, what's going on at the Hofstadter household?"

Sheldon took a deep breath, "Okay, you better sit back and get comfortable, it's a long, long story."

Susan and Sally came back into the living room and sat down and waited for Sheldon to begin. Randall came in and joined them.

"Well it all began when Amy and I won the Nobel Prize for physics. After that everything began to change. The landlord repaired the elevator, Amy got a new wardrobe, cut her hair and began looking better and sexier; I don't like it. I panicked and was afraid everything was changing. I ran down the stairs to get away, but Penny beat me down, she took the newly repaired elevator. I told her I was going out, she asked me if I needed a ride, I told her I did."

"We ended up at a local hotel lounge where we both had too many drinks and ended up in a hotel room where we, well, you know. We, well you know, did it three times and when we returned to the apartment, we took the elevator up to our floor and the elevator stopped briefly and we, well you know, did it again."

"Penny was afraid she conceived that night and to cover it up, well she and Leonard did, well, you know."

Wyatt put up his hand, "We know you can say it Sheldon, you fucked, they fucked, we all fuck!"

Sheldon nodded, "Yeah, Penny fucked Leonard to hide the fact we did it several times. She found out later she was pregnant. We all went to Stockholm to see Amy and I get out award. When we returned Stuart and his girlfriend, Denise got married, I sprung for their honeymoon at Comic-Con and yes, they were glad of it."

Susan stopped him, "Are you saying a newly married couple liked spending their honeymoon at a comic book convention?"

Sheldon scoffed, "Well Stuart owns a comic book store and Denise was his assistant manager."

Randall laughed out loud, "That makes sense, please continue."

"Well Penny was guilty thinking I was the father and not Leonard, she went to work and got some pills to bring on a miscarriage and it worked. She got drunk with Amy and Bernadette and fell down the stairs to hide the miscarriage. It worked until Amy and Leonard heard Penny and me arguing. She thought I may be the father, but I told her after that summer where I fucked a number of women." He pointed to Sally, "Including Sally there, I had a vasectomy, not wanting any more children. They over heard and Leonard went berserk, he left for nearly three weeks. Amy left me, she wants kids." He stopped, "Could I get something to drink, I'm getting a little parched."

Sally got him a Long Island Iced Tea and he drank it down, "Mmmm, yummy! So after that, Bernadette tricked Leonard to return by telling him that Howard, her husband the astronaut lost communication on his way to the space station. He rushed to return and was upset when he found out it wasn't happening. Before that, Bernadette devised an all out orgy where we had a room full of men fuck Penny and we recorded this to blackmail her into going to the straight and narrow."

Wyatt stopped him, "An orgy, our Penny, how many men?"

Sheldon shrugged, "I'm not sure, somewhere around ten or twelve. Okay after that, Howard's capsule malfunctioned and he died."

Susan broke in, "We saw that, what a shame."

Sheldon nodded, "Well after that, we were all escorted to NASA where we had a tribute to Howard. After that, in the plane, Penny and Leonard had a long heart to heart and they asked me to create a relationship agreement where if she strayed, he could divorce her and get nearly everything. I did it and at that time also created a divorce decree for Amy and me. I couldn't take all of the change and now, here I am."

They were all stunned and sat there in silence. Sally was the first to begin, "Does Leonard actually think Penny will abide to the agreement? What are you going to do now?"

He shrugged, "I doubt if she'll keep to it. She may at first, but you all know Penny. I have to say, I left also because, secretly I'm in love with her, but I couldn't betray my best friend Leonard like that. I'm going to New York where Fox News has asked me to be VP for science and have a large budget to start up a whole new division. I'm looking to have several divisions, even a new Fox weather network."

Wyatt and Susan looked to Sally and back to Sheldon. He stood up, "Are you saying you're family? You're the father of my grandson? " He had Sheldon stand up and he hugged him. He pulled away and Susan hugged him. She leaned in and whispered to him, "I also heard you say you've had a vasectomy that means before you leave, we're gonna get together. Sally told me what a big cock you have and I'm not letting you get away without me sampling it."

He chuckled, "If you are anything like either of your daughters, I'm gonna love trying you out and none of this sampling crap, we're gonna do the whole thing."

Wyatt shook his head, "As you can see Sheldon, the apples don't fall to far from the tree!"

Susan broke away from Sheldon and turned to Wyatt, "Put the steaks on the grill Wyatt, I think you three guys are gonna need all the nourishment you can get, it's gonna be a long, long night!"

The steaks were cooked to perfection and as the family sat and ate and drank beer and wine, Susan and Sally were eating up the three men with their eyes. Sally was concentrating her her brother and father, while Susan was seated beside Sheldon and whenever she wasn't cutting her steak, her idle hand was running up and down Sheldon's thigh. She managed to grip his large stiff cock.

Sheldon knew he had changed just as much as anyone in his group of friends in Pasadena and was going to go with it. He was bound and determined to turn over a new leaf and leave the old Sheldon dead and buried in California. The first step was to fuck the mother of the woman he left in California, Penny. He stared at Sally and he couldn't shake the idea of how much she resembled Penny.

Sheldon was shaken from his thoughts as Susan unzipped his pants and pulled his stiff cock out. She stroked it and pointed it towards the ceiling, "Look Wyatt, he's sitting down and it's poking out over the top of the dining room table."

Sally giggled, "Told you it was huge mama. Just wait till he shoved it in you, you won't believe how fat it is and how it will stretch you out."

They were having dessert and it was strawberries and cream. Susan took a large dollop of cream from her bowl and dropped it on top of the beet red head. She lowered her head and her tongue whipped the cream up and as it began to run down his shaft, Susan followed it, lapping it up as it slid downward.

Wyatt stood up and took hold of Sally's arm, "Come on Randall, just watching your mother lick at his cock has gotten me all horny. Let's show Sally here what the two of us can do together, just like we do all the time to Sue over there."