Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew him to her body and they began again and after another long bout, they drifted off to sleep as the train raced towards Chicago and his next stop where he hoped to meet up with the fine women from Chicago Medical Center once again.

Back in Pasadena, Bert was dressed in his best new black suit. He was at Amy's apartment to wine and dine her. He knocked on the door and she opened it and he nearly fainted. She was dressed in a silky white dress. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the silky material. Her dark nipples and aeroules were showing through and she knew it too. The dress was flowing around her legs and sexy ass as she spun around to close the door. Her long dark hair was perfectly curled and the waves hung down to the spot where her nipples poked through the dress. Her make-up was perfectly done and her contacts were tinted making her eyes look blue. She reached out and caressed his bare cheeks and chin, "Mmmm, perfection , if you noticed Bert this dress is nice and loose. I chose it because it will be easy for you to lay me flat on any surface, slide the dress up and fuck my ass, but not before I allow you to pull the large butt plug I have in it now. That way your huge cock will slide in easily."

Bert's cock was already stiff as could be and he groaned out, "You're killing me Amy, do we have to go out?"

She giggled, "You promised to wine and dine me. We have to take the elevator, I just might cum if I have to walk down the stairs."

They made it to the restaurant, he did wine and dine her and all throughout dinner her hand was in his lap, keeping his cock stiff and his motor running. By the time they returned to her apartment he was on the verge of cumming already.

Once in the apartment, Amy turned to her large, but now very, very fit lover. She lowered her eyes and whispered to Bert, "Kiss me!"

Bert's hands moved around and cupped the back of her head as he pulled her face to his. At first the kiss was soft and yielding, allowing her time to part her lips, his tongue teased her bottom lip.

An explosive of lust suddenly overtook the fine looking brunette. She moaned against his mouth and scooted her body closer to his. She wiggled about as she felt his hand slip down. He pulled her entire body to his allowing her to feel his excitement. Amy clamped her arms over his shoulders as she ground her pussy against his stiff lump.

Bert's hands slipped lower as his hands gripped the hem of her dress and drew it upward, baring her strong, shapely legs.

Amy swallowed hard as she willed the next words out of her mouth, "Fuck me, Bert. Get me so fucking wet that your huge cock, slides into my ass and I take your huge load in my ass."

Bert let out a growl as his mouth covered hers once again. He cupped her ass as his lips traveled along her cheek and setting off fires as he feasted on her neck. His teeth nipped roughly at her bare shoulder as he pushed the silky material off her upper body.

Amy's fingers ran through his rich, thick hair as her dress fell to her waist, baring her large, firm tits.

Bert took a step back and stared at her bare upper body, "Oh fuck, Amy, you are gorgeous! I can't believe you chose me. I know without a doubt that Sheldon is a fucking idiot."

She stiffened when she heard his name. She took his face in her hands and growled out, "Never, never ever speak his name, especially when we're in the middle of making love, fucking, having sex or whatever you wanna call it." She screamed out, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

He saw the fire in her eyes and it nearly scared him. He nodded, and in barely a whisper her replied, "I'm sorry Amy, never again."

A tiny smile crossed her lips and she drew him back to her and let out a sigh as he again began feasting on her neck. He dipped lower and he sucked one large nipple into his mouth.

Amy let out a gasp and thrust her pussy up against his stiff cock. She felt her panties were sopping wet and she needed to be fucked hard soon. She rolled her head around as Bert pulled her dress up around her waist and pulling down her panties, he shoved two fingers deep into her pussy, "Oh fuck, Amy, you are so ready for me, aren't you?"

She nodded, too excited to even speak. She worked at his pants and getting them open, he pushed them off his body, his boxers followed soon after that.

Bert guided her over to the large kitchen counter and spun her around. He pushed on her shoulder, urging her to lean over. He tugged at her dress, leaving her in only her high heels. His hands traveled all over her lush body and grabbing hold of his cock, he shoved it violently into her juicy cunt. He pumped several times and felt her explode. He slowed as he allowed her to regain some of her strength. Bert resumed after she calmed down and as he picked up the pace, he reached down and began sliding the butt plug in and out of her ass at the same pace he was fucking her.

Amy was beyond excited and she screamed out. She knew Leonard and Penny could hear her again and she was happy knowing she was getting what Penny couldn't have.

Bert was close to cumming, but he wanted her ass. He slowed to nearly a stop. He pulled the plug out of her ass and it made a slurping sound. He withdrew his cock from her cunt. It was covered from tip to root in her creamy, slimy juices. He slid it up and down her crack and looking down at the gaping hole of her ass, he shoved forward and it slipped in easily. He reached around and began mauling her tits as he shoved inward. Inch by inch his cock disappeared in her ass. He growled out, "If I knew all I had to do was shave my beard off to get your ass, I would have done it long ago."

Amy turned her head and they kissed like two long lost lovers. She tore her mouth from his, "I need you to cum Bert. Please, please fill my ass with your creamy cum. I'm right on the edge."

He picked up the pace, slamming into her over and over again. He reached down and played viciously with her clit and as he started to pump his cum into her ass, he felt her explode and they clung to one another as they both had an orgasm that left them both gasping for air and exhausted.

After several minutes, Bert pulled out of her. He spun her around and taking her in his arms, he carried her to the bedroom where they made slow, passionate love again before falling fast asleep.

In the apartment across the hall, Leonard and Penny heard their loud screams coming from Amy's apartment. Penny giggled,"I believe tonight was the night Bert was getting Amy's ass. I think he got it."

Leonard looked to Penny and gave her a sly smile, "Give you any ideas?"

She hopped up and giggled, "Race you to the bedroom." She made it there first and ran around to her side of the bed. She put up her hand to stop him and she did a slow, sexy strip.

Leonard watched as he tore off his clothes and he was standing there, his stiff cock pointing at her as she slipped her bra and panties off. She climbed onto the bed and spun over onto her back. Her head hung off the side and her long blonde hair was brushing the floor. She looked up at him, "Come on Leonard, fuck my mouth. I want you to treat me like the slut I've been, make me yours."

He stepped forward and slipped his cock into her mouth. He let out a gasp when he felt her tongue and lips attack his cock. He ran his hands down her sleek body, tweaking and pulling roughly at her perky nipples.

She sucked like a dime-store whore and her saliva was running up her cheeks and into her hair. She gagged as Leonard drove balls deep, forcing his cock into her throat.

He leaned over and began fingering her fat lipped pussy and she was about to cum, but he pulled away. He drew her to the bed and climbing up, he drove into her with one mighty thrust.

Penny wrapped her legs around him. She was bound and determined to make him spill his load in her tonight and begin the makings of the family she wanted and desperately needed. She was on the verge of an orgasm and as she exploded, she felt his cock swell up and jerk. She came so hard, her legs slipped off of him and before she could regain her composure, he pulled out and shot his load all over her belly and tits. She rolled her head around in frustration, she cried out, "WHY, oh why Leonard? What do I have to do to prove to you I'm going to remain faithful to you. I want a family and I need you to make me pregnant."

He slipped out from between her legs and hugged her, "I'm still having doubts, but I swear, when you return from your conference in Canoga Park, I'll give you what you want."

She smiled from ear to ear, "Oh thank you Leonard. I'll prove to you I'm the woman you wanted all along." She hugged him and kissed him and snuggled up beside him.

He combed his fingers through her hair, "So, what is on the agenda the next few days? What is Bernadette gonna be doing there?"

Penny rose up on one elbow, "Bernadette will mainly be meeting with the executives of the porn industry trying whatever she can to promote our erectile medication. I'll be in direct contact with all of their doctors and urology technicians to show just how effective our medication can be. I found out the most of the downtime in the porn industry is after the male actors have their orgasms, it takes a long time for a number of them to recuperate to start again. We can prove to them with out new erectile medication, that less than five minutes after the have an orgasm they can be raring to go again. The best part is that with our medication, it can happen again and again, sometimes up to a half a dozen times. If I can prove to them this is actually how it works, it will dramatically cut down on their downtime and save them hundreds of thousands of dollars."

Leonard nodded, "That sounds like a money maker for Zangen and the porn industry and if they can show this is really how it works, can you imagine what it can do for the general public. Men and women on their honeymoons, and even stag clubs, swinging clubs and organizations such as that. Has anyone ever tried the medication out on women?"

She shook her head, "Not that I know of, I wonder what the affects are. You know, you should be there to promote our medication along with Bernadette, but I don't know if I can trust her around you."

"Don't you worry, you keep to your word and there won't be any need for me to look to Bernadette."

She kissed him, "I promise, now I need some sleep, I'm gonna have a busy week ahead of me."

A lot more to come along with a shocking development too.