Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 08

Story Info
Penny's world is about to fall apart & Leonard reacts.
11.8k words
4.26
11.6k
16
5

Part 124 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

The following morning Penny and Leonard woke up with a better understanding of their relationship and for the first time in several weeks Penny was happy.

Leonard saw the change in her and he too was glad they came to an understanding. He helped her load the several suitcases into the elevator and helped her load them into the large stretch limo Bernie secured for the two of them to head up north.

Penny had a number of cocktail dresses and sleek work suits to tease and tempt the doctors she was going to be seeing.

After checking in, Bernie and Penny attended a elaborate cocktail party and dinner thrown by their pharmaceutical company Zangen and Bernadette had to make a speech, but after a short talk, she handed it off to Penny who wasn't really ready, but winged it seeing she was the main reason, other than the incredible medication, because of her expert salesmanship, the new medication rocketed off to the top of the sales chart.

After her speech, a number of doctors sought her out, but one in particular caught her eye. It was an old time friend of hers, Dr. Oliver Lorvis (Billy Bob Thorton). He pulled her to the side and reminded her that he and his colleagues were first on her list for the presentation tomorrow.

She patted his arm, but remembered how he called out Mississippi's when touched. She beamed back at him, "Oliver, I'm looking forward to the meeting, I'll see you 9 AM sharp. She slipped away, knowing he was going to be an issue tomorrow.

Bernadette and Penny worked the room and left as soon as they could, each having an large suite with a connecting door.

Morning came rather early and after a shower, Penny made sure to wear her finest business suit. It was a long, black pencil skirt with a large silver zipper from hem to waistband. It was rather long, hanging down to mid-calf. Above that was a sheer ivory buttoned-up blouse. Her lacy bra could be seen beneath it and the edges of her large aeroules could be seen peaking above the lacy cups. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a messy french twist . It was held up by a large silver clip, matching the zipper on her skirt. Over the blouse was a matching black blazer. She made sure her make up was done to perfection with eyeliner to accent her bright green eyes. Her large lips were coated with an extra layer of bright red lipstick. She added a little extra perfume in the valley of her cleavage and on the inside of both wrists. She looked at herself in the mirror and pulled out her camera and took a selfie and sent it to Leonard,

"I hope I look good enough for today's presentation. I have to watch out, it's with your buddy, Dr. Oliver Lorvis." She sent it and got a reply almost immediately.

"Better keep him at arms length and watch out for him mumbling his Mississippi's again."

She replied with, "LOL, I love you."

He sent back, Ditto, good luck!"

She found Bernadette down in the coffee shop and after a tiny breakfast they headed in opposite directions, secure in their day's activities.

Penny found Dr. Lorvis' offices. They were much plusher then the one he used to have in Pasadena. He stood as soon as she entered, "My God, Mrs Hofstadter, you look absolutely ravishing."

She blushed and shook his hand, "Well thank you Dr. Lorvis, please call me Penny."

He nodded, "Fine, please call me Ollie. Have a seat I have already administered your medication to five of our best black porn stars. I talked with Dr. Wolowitz last night and she said it was safe for females to take and it doesn't have much, if any reactions after taken. Would you be willing to try one of your pills?"

Penny looked a little apprehensive, but couldn't shy away, "Sure, if Bernadette said it was safe, sure." She put out her hand and took one. Ollie gave her a glass of water and she took it willingly.

They spoke of the medication for several minutes and she was happy with his acceptance of the drug for the male stars at the studio he represented.

Oliver place a sheet of paper before her, "You have to sign a waver, you're not allowed out on the stage floor without signing a insurance waver." She signed it without reading it, she just signed her death sentence, she was so naive. He stood up and pointed towards the studios out behind his office, "Shall we go out there and observe how the medication is working?"

Penny was a little taken aback by his suggestion, "Why would we have to see what they are doing?"

He chuckled, "Well Penny, your medication boasts that after our star has an orgasm, he has the recuperation powers to be able to go again, more than once, several times with just a short time to go again. How can I prescribe your medication if it doesn't do what you say it does?"

She picked up the pamphlet and handed it to him, "Here are the results, black on white."

He chuckled, "Listen Penny, I've seen many, many studies done to make their drugs look good and afterwards find out that it's all smoke and mirrors. I'd much rather see it in the flesh, forget the pun, and see for ourselves that it works."

She nodded, "Point taken, Ollie, lead the way."

He took her out to a large warehouse where there were numerous stages set up, each having a different setting. Some were a lounge with a bar, some were bedrooms, some were kitchens and some were living rooms. There were even some set up as a doctor's office and another was an office with desk set up with a secretary desk too.

Ollie led her to a set with a lounge and guided her to a seat at one of the bars. He picked up a bottle of wine, "Would you like a glass?"

She looked at it and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "Aw, sure, red wine if you have it." She watched as he poured her a generous glass of red wine and handed it to her.

She was a little nervous and drank down half of the glass. She watched Ollie over the top of the glass and saw a tiny smile cross his lips as he watched her drink.

After she finished most of the wine, he came around the bar and reached out for her hand, "Shall we go visit a few of the sets and see how the erectile drug you are promoting is working?"

She cleared her throat and nodded, "Sure, I think that would be rather interesting."

They came up to the first set where a black business executive was seducing a white, big busted secretary. He had her half naked and he was ravishing her large tits.

Penny's squirmed a little as she watched the blonde slowly sink to her knees and after pulling down his pants and exposed his huge cock, she let out a tiny moan and her breathing grew heavier.

The secretary took Sean Michaels' cock into her mouth and began sucking on his huge black cock. Before long she was naked and he was sliding his cock in and out of her pussy like crazy.

Ollie took Penny by the hand, and she jumped from his touch. He tugged at her to move to another set, but she wasn't very happy to leave the set. They came upon the next set and a housewife was bent over a kitchen table and she was just wearing an apron. Shane Diesel was behind her. He was fucking her so hard, Penny watched the woman's juices running down her spread thighs. Penny let out a gasp when he pulled his huge black cock out of her. She saw all of the brunette's white cream coating his cock. It was easy to see she already came once and she turned, and dropping to her knees, she licked at his cock, slurping up the juices coating his fat, black shaft.

Ollie pulled at her as he led her to the next studio and as soon as Penny saw it, she let out a gasp and a loud groan escaped her lips. The slender Isiah Maxwell was on a bed, flat on his back. A tiny skinny blonde teen was straddling his huge body and his cock was driving deep into her pussy. Behind her was Lexington Steele and he was driving his huge black python deep in her tiny asshole. The tiny blonde was screaming loud as she took both cocks at the same time.

Penny was fidgeting around and she unbuttoned her blazer, "My, it seems to be getting very warm in here."

Ollie chuckled, "It happens while watching our black bucks fucking all of these lovely white women. Come on, let's see what's going on in the next set." He had a tough time getting Penny out of the set where the tiny teen was getting double teamed.

He got her to move to the next set and Penny groaned out as she saw three black guys, all having their cocks in two cheerleaders. One girl was riding Jack Napier while another cheerleader was on her back, sucking wildly at Mandingo as Jack Slayher was driving his monstrous black cock in and out of her pussy.

All of a sudden Mandingo whipped his cock out of the tiny cheerleader's mouth and began blasting his hot, white cum all over her face.

Penny shivered as she saw the tiny redhead lap up as much of the cum she could as it splattered all over her face.

Ollie turned to Penny, "Okay Penny, here comes your first test victim. Now we get to see how well your medication works." He took hold of her arm and led her back to the bar where they first began. Across from the bar was a huge bed and even a large sofa was there too.

As they got there Penny turned to Ollie, "Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?"

He chuckled, "OH, one thing I forgot to tell you. When I spoke with Dr. Wolowitz, she told me if alcohol is consumed with the medication, it does affect the female abilities. It sorta makes you amorous and lowers your ability to reject sexual advances. Or another way to put it, it makes you horny beyond belief."

Penny was shocked, but also, like he said extremely horny. She slipped out of her jacket, "No wonder I was getting hot, more like extremely turned on."

Just then Mandingo came in and stood behind her. He inhaled her scent and slowly pressed his slick body to her from behind. He felt her stiffen and he smiled at Ollie, "Mmmm, is this our sales rep that is here to verify our study on her erection pills?"

She tried to turn around, but he held her steady facing away from her. She let out a gasp, "I'm thinking you got the wrong idea. I'm here to sell the product, not any lab procedures to insure its effectiveness." She stiffened when she felt his hands on her shoulders. She smelled sex on him and his manly scent.

Mandingo loved the sheer, short blouse she was wearing. It hung down her back and exposed a tiny strip of lily white skin just above her tight pencil skirt. He leaned in closer and let a burst of hot air on her ear, "Here let me help you relax darlin' you're so tense." He worked his large black fingers in her shoulders and he heard her let out a gasp. He worked all along her shoulders and along her neck. He winked at Ollie when he heard a tiny moan and saw her head rolling around on her shoulders.

His hands slowly drifted lower massaging every inch of her long, sleek back. When he reached the bottom of her blouse, he slowly worked his hands back upward, but under the blouse, his thick, large fingers were exciting her bare skin.

Penny tried to push away, but was trapped between him and the bar. She tried to turn to speak, but he stopped her with his shoulder, "Just relax and enjoy it sweetie, you'll never have a massage as hot as the ones I give."

She moaned out, "No, no I can't my husband and I are trying to conceive and I promised him to be good."

Mandingo chuckled low and sexy, "Oh you'll be good,so good and you'll b a hit. You'll get to prove just how effective your pill is. I can testify it. I can feel my cock getting harder already and I just came hard in ,and all over that tiny slut's face." His hands were moving up under her blouse and just then they were joined by Shane Diesel and he stood beside her, naked as the day he was born. His cock was at half mast covered in the woman's cream after he came in her.

Hey Ollie, is this our test subject for our medication? She looks fine and I can see Mandingo here is already priming her."

Ollie scoffed, "Oh she's more than primed Shane. I think she's nearly ready."

Penny's bright green eyes stared down at Shane's huge cock, still covered in white cum from his latest victim, "No, no I can't do this, I'm saving myself for my husband."

Shane ignored her protests and looked to Mandingo, "Looks like your large hands are stuck back there, let me help you." He reached out and quickly unbuttoned the large pearly buttons on Penny's blouse. She tried to stop him, but Sean Michaels who came up on the other side of her took her hands in his and held them until her blouse was gaping open. He took her hands and kissed them, distracting her from what Shane was doing and before Penny could react, Sean released one hand and then the other. Her silky blouse was discarded and she was sitting before the stiff cocked black men in just her skirt, lacy bra and matching panties.

She went to protest but Shane turned her face towards her and kissed her firmly on the lips. At the same time, Mandingo who was behind her dipped his head and began licking, sucking and kissing the exposed flesh on her neck.

Penny was quickly losing any sense of reality and her lips parted and she accepted Shane's thick wet tongue into her mouth. She moaned in protest, but didn't fight it when she felt her lacy bra go slack and Sean slipped it off her shoulders and it joined her blouse on the floor.

Mandingo abandoned the ruse of massaging her back as he continued to attack the flesh of her neck. His hands wrapped around her body and he cupped her large swaying tits. He nibbled at her earlobe and whispered to her, "I'm gonna love fucking these later." He looked to Ollie, "I need you to find a bunch of oil. We're gonna oil this bitch up and fuck every hole of hers and leave her drenched in our cum."

Penny heard him and she panicked, but was beyond excited to move or object. She turned to Sean and she accepted his lips and tongue.

Lexington Steele joined the other three feasting on Penny and he grabbed her by the shoulders and applying pressure he spun her around in her bar stool and standing before her, he gave her a sly smile. "Just look at her, she tries to look so professional in a skirt nearly down to her ankles." He reached down and hooked his fingers in the large silver ring attached to the tab of the zipper, "Let's see if she's as innocent as she tries to make out." He tugged at the zipper and he drew it down all the way to the hem and with one more tiny tug, the zipper opened completely and the long skirt spread apart and fell off her squirming thighs.

Penny reached down to try and catch it, but it was too late. Lex lifted her slightly and Mandingo who was now beside her pulled at the skirt and tossed it aside.

The gorgeous pharmaceutical rep sat there, her mouth open as she tried to catch her breath sat there in just a tiny lacy thong panties. She tried desperately to cover herself, but soon found it useless.

Lex drew her down off the stool and she knelt before him. He reached out and took hold of her large Nebraska man hand and placed it on his huge, black cock. She stared up at him and licked her lips. He smiled down at her, "Yeah, it is large, but I know you can get it in your mouth."

She slid her hand up and down and saw it grow even larger. She let out a groan, "Leonard forgive me, but I can't resist any longer, Lord knows I tried." She let out a deep guttural groan and she parted her lips and her tongue darted out and began licking at the shaft. She licked from head down to his golf ball sized balls. She immediately noticed the taste of female cunt juices as they still clung to his shaft from his recent porn scene.

He lightly caressed her cheek, "I know you could do it, you are a born cocksucker, aren't you?"

She grinned up at him and nodded, "I love the feel of a stiff cock sliding in and out of my mouth. The slick feeling of the soft skin, but still hard and firm. I can never, ever get enough of them." She sucked the large head and twirled her tongue around and around the tip.

Mandingo was inactive too long and he scooted up behind Penny. He reached down and urged her luscious legs apart and his large thick fingers slipped through her thick, meaty cuntlips. He saw how wet she was and he shoved first one and then a second finger into her slick hole. He felt how experienced she was. Barely moving, she tightened her cunt muscles, squeezing at his fingers. He slid them in deeper and turning them around, he began petting her G-spot. She may have known how to use her cunt muscles, but he knew exactly how to excite a woman even more.

Penny groaned out around Lex's cock and she took more of his shaft into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down, as she stroked his shaft faster. Her other hand reached down and cradled his balls in her hand. She fondled them as she urged him to cum.

Lex clutched at her head and letting out a loud grunt, he pulled his cock from her mouth and he began pumping his thick creamy cum all over her face. He came a ton and before long her face was coated with his cream.

Ollie tossed Lex a wet towel and handed it to Penny, "Not yet Penny, you have a lot more fucking to do before we all blast our cum on that pretty little face of yours"

She looked to Ollie, "Isn't this enough information to prove to you that our drug is effective?"

Ollie grinned back at her, "Oh, just because it worked on Lex doesn't prove anything other than you are one experienced cocksucker. No my dear, we're gonna need a lot more proof and I'd really like to see if your claims that a man can have three to five orgasms is yet to be proven. So please gentlemen, please proceed."

Penny let out a gasp when Sean and Shane both leaned in and began playing with her large tits. She let out a groan when she felt Mandingo's fingers leave her pussy empty. She was close to cumming from his expert fingering, but was soon relieved and scared when she felt his huge cock sliding up and down the crease between her lush cheeks.

Lex leaned over her trembling body and once again attacked her neck and ear, You're gonna cum with my cock deep inside you first, Penny."

Penny was beyond any rational thinking any longer. She needed to cum. She knew the drug was working and she was gonna have to thank Bernadette for it later. She turned her head and her lips met Mandingo's. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and pulling back, she gasped out, "Please, oh please fuck me now. I gotta feel that big. black cock of your in my unprotected pussy."

Mandingo didn't hesitate complying with her demands. His cock filled her and she squealed from the incredible length and girth of his black shaft.

Isiah joined the group and saw Lex sitting back resting after just cumming all over the pretty blonde's face. He wormed his way in between the two guys still playing roughly with her tits, "I think that mouth needs something in it, don't you think Sean?"

Sean began to get up, he was going to fill it, but Isiah stopped him, "You keep her at the edge playing with that perfectly shaped tit, I'll be the mouse to take the bait."

Shane looked to Isiah, "Hey, what about me?"

Ollie sat on the other side of the bar, "Don't you worry Shane, you'll all get your turn and maybe I'll even get a shot at her too."

Mandingo continued to ram his cock in and out of her pussy from behind and she was close to the orgasm she was hoping for. He picked up the pace, pounding her pussy hard and as she began to climax, Mandingo thrust his cock deep in her and suddenly Isiah started cumming in her mouth. Penny began to gag, she wasn't prepared and it came on suddenly. She was in the thorough of her own orgasm as Isiah lost it and filled her mouth. He threw his head back, "Oh fuck, she is good. I can't remember the last time I came that fast and that hard. Take, it, swallow it or or I'll paint your face the same way Lex did."

She swallowed it all, she wasn't going to let any of his cum be wasted the way Lex's was. She was still panting from her orgasm and the sudden load of cum filling her mouth. Mandingo still hadn't cum, but he pulled out of her and she groaned from the sudden loss of being stuffed. He scooped her up in his arms like a rag doll and carried her over to the large bed on the other side of the set.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers