Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandingo, Sean Michaels and Shane Diesel strolled into the room and they suddenly surrounded Bernie. She looked over her shoulder and scooped her long golden blonde hair over her shoulder. She smiled up at the three large men dressed in clinging white t-shirts and black slacks.

Sean came up behind her and slowly drew the zipper down the length of the dress. He smiled when he noticed she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. He cleared his throat as his eyes roamed the subtle strip of cleavage caused by the twin firm cheeks of her ass,.

She felt his hand on her back and she spun around, letting the dress crumple around her tiny feet. She stepped up to Mandingo, "I loved the way you fucked Penny yesterday. Do you have it in you to try again today?"

He chuckled low in his throat, "Oh no, but I will have it in you, I hope you'd give me the honor."

Her hands ran up his chest, feeling the thick muscles beneath the t-shirt.

Sean came up behind her and pressed his growing bulge against her tight ass. The other two brothers inched closer to Bernie and Shane raised her chin and closed his lips over hers. At the same time he worked his fingers freeing his thick, black cock from his pants.

Bernie pulled away and led the three of them to the bed. She settled herself in the middle of the huge king sized bed and watched as all three of them stripped to their glistening black skin. Her fingers couldn't help but play with her tight folds, dipping her finger into her already juicy hole.

Mandingo stared at her, "That pussy looks good enough to eat." He slid up onto the bed as he pried her tiny legs further apart. Sean and Shane climbed up onto the bed on either side of her. Mandingo was already feasting on her tight lipped pussy as he took a deep swipe from her puckered hole, all the way up to her budding clit. She moaned as she gripped his bald black head and pressed his face tighter to her quaking pussy. He are her cunt with reckless abandon, spreading her glistening juices all over his black chin and fat lips.

Bernie turned her head from side to side, wrapping her lips around Shane's thick cock while Sean's stiff black shaft left a trail of pre-cum along her cheek. She released Shane's cock and gave Sean the same treatment as Shane swiped his cock along her cheek too.

Her moans turned to muffled cries as Mandingo rose up and swiped his cock up and down the length of her juicy cunt. He pressed forward and the huge bobbing head popped into her tight, tiny hole. He plunged in all the way to the hilt. He withdrew and did it again, harder and faster causing Bernie to scream around Sean's thick, black shaft still buried in her mouth.

Shane turned her head slightly and forced his cock into her mouth. She accepted it and now was sucking wildly at the two cock at the same time. She moaned in protest as Sean withdrew his cock from her mouth.

Sean flopped down on his back beside her and grabbed hold of her by the arms and pulled her upward, "Come on gorgeous, I wanna try out that gorgeous ass of yours. I saw how firm and round those cheeks were and I've been dying to jam my big black python deep in there."

Bernie assisted him as she slid back and facing away from him, she hovered over his saliva stained cock. Shane reached over and grabbed a bottle of lube from the night stand. He squirted a large dollop directly on her puckered hole and another on the head and shaft of Sean's black cock. Before she could get adjusted, Mandingo gripped her hips and guided her down to Sean's cock. It was tight at first, but when the head popped past the tight ring of muscles, his shaft sank in easily.

Before she could react, Mandingo shoved his cock back into her gaping pussy. She wanted to scream from the intense friction, but Shane shoved his cock deep into her parted lips, cutting off any ability to scream. She let out a muffled gasp and held on to the intense fucking she was receiving.

Her body writhed and bucked against the three black porn stars, each of them filling her holes to the max. She wasn't about to give in and let them win. She sucked wildly at the dark shaft battering her mouth, she stroked his balls in time to the thrusts being inflicted at all three of her holes.

Somewhere she had the thought and looking past Shane's glistening body, she saw herself being battered in the mirror atop the large dresser. She let out a gasp at the sight and was going to insist that Ollie make her a copy of this film being recorded.

Shane was already close to cumming. Just watching this tiny blonde take on him and two other huge black cocks really got him going. He shoved his cock deep into her mouth and surprised when she didn't gag and felt the head enter her throat, "Oh my God, you're gonna make me cum!"

Bernie concentrated on not gagging as she felt the first spurt hit the back of her throat. She pulled back, wanting and needing to taste and savor his essence. She sucked wildly drinking down every last drop of his creamy tonic.

The second her lips uncurled from Shane's cock, Mandingo and Sean picked up their pace with the tiny blonde. Bernie's tight petite body provided the perfect filling to their delight. Her legs splayed out wide to the side, letting each of them go as hard and as deep as they could. A long steady stream of her moans echoed through the set. The flesh between all three of them began to drip with sweat as they raced towards their climax.

All of a sudden Bernie began to shake, "Yes, yes come on you two. You're supposed to be professionals, give it to me, fill my holes with your spunk. MAKE ME CUM!"

The duo of pulsating cocks exploded together in a flurry of rapid movements. Their creamy sperm filled her pussy and ass simultaneously. She felt bloated suddenly as she came hard and felt her body filling to the brink with their huge loads of cum. She grinned wickedly at them and looked to Ollie, "Now that is what I call a roaring finish to an exciting encounter" She rolled off of Sean after Mandingo pulled out of her. She felt a river of cum running out of both of her holes. She placed her hand down there and captured as much as she could and staring into the camera, she grinned at it and licked her fingers clean, "Mmmm, a tasty snack I really, really worked hard for,"

She wiped herself clean and slipped back into her dress. She felt the cum running down her thighs and she shivered at the thought of what Penny went through yesterday. She turned to Ollie, "Shall we go and see how Penny is progressing?"

They got back to the set where Penny was, but she was no longer at the bar."

Ollie turned to Bernadette, "James Dean is acting as her husband and his two buddies have come to treat her to a night she will never forget."'

"Who are the other two guys, I recognize them from some porn my husband had, but I can't remember their names."

He chuckled, "Most people don't but they remember their bodies and cocks. The one guy there is Rick Manning a real stud who loves to talk dirty to his female actresses. The other is Marcus, I couldn't get a hold of another white guy, but thought Marcus would be a perfect fit for Penny."

Penny was standing there and as James Dean, her husband answered the door, Rick and Marcus entered the room. He turned to Penny, "I invited Rick and Marcus here tonight to fulfill your fantasies. She turned towards Rick and as he approached her, she opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off when Rick's mouth was already pressing hard against hers.

Penny broke the kiss long enough to look to her husband, James. She was already blushing from the intense kiss .

James looked toward Penny, "It's okay Penny, Rick and Marcus were telling me at work today how fucking hot they thought you looked."

Penny still had Rick's arms draped around her waist. His hands were not there for long as they were constantly moving and ended up at her tight bubble butt. She looked up into Rick's eyes and he smiled down at her, "MY God, Penny, you are so fucking hot. I can't wait to see my cock sliding in and out of that pretty mouth pf yours. I'm going to splatter my huge load all over that pretty face of yours. She opened her mouth to protest, but he kissed her again and she felt his tongue exploring her oral cavity and she found herself slowly responding to it and she began kissing him back.

Penny began making out with Rick, forgetting her husband was there watching all of it unfold. She couldn't get enough of Rick's mouth and his words continued to run through her head, imagining him dropping his load all over her face.

Rick's hands were constantly caressing Penny's lush ass as he continued kissing her. He released her ass and deftly began unbuttoning the large buttons on the side of her skirt. As the last button came undone, it floated to to the floor about her feet. This left her pretty ass exposed, her cheeks were bare except for the tiny thong she was wearing.

Penny looked to her make believe husband, she was really getting into the acting. Something she missed and found it even more exhilarating having a lot of sex thrown it on top of it. She bit her lip and let out a gasp, "Oh James, I don't know about this."

James stepped closer to Penny, "It's okay baby, just relax. Rick just wants to make you feel sexy. I know he can, because you are, you're so fucking sexy!"

She let out a sigh and she relaxed her body, allowing Rick to have his way with her. She felt his hands leave her as and moved up to her silky blouse. He deftly untied it with the flick if his fingers and the silky blouse floated open, exposing her large, firm tits to him, Marcus and her husband. She wasn't wearing a bra and she felt the cool air envelope them. She closed her eyes and a loud moan escaped her lips as Rick's hands began massaging her large bare tits.

He kissed her again, this time with a lot more passion. He pulled back slightly, "Do you like that Penny? Do you like me manhandling your big fucking tits while your husband watches?"

She replied in a whisper, "Oh God, yes, it feels incredible."

He chuckled, "It should Penny. You are a gorgeous woman and you shouldn't be hiding it behind so much clothing. I'm gonna show you how hot I can get you and after that, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you, you understand?"

She let out a whimper and nodded, "Yes, oh yes, please fuck me!"

He chuckled, "Oh, no not yet Penny. I'm gonna play with this luscious body before I fuck it!" He began toying with her huge tips. He loved how all of the bumps pimpled up and the strong, large nipple puckered up from his fingers teasing them. He pulled harder on them and Rick got nastier, "Tell your husband how it feels to have another man playing with your tits."

She licked her parched lips and looked to James, "Oh God, James, he's making my whole body burn for his touch. My pussy is so fucking wet, it's dripping and it needs a cock in it."

He scoffed, "Oh, we'll get to that sweetie, but not before you beg me for it. I'm gonna have you on your knees, sucking my cock before I fuck you with it, got it slut?" She was gasping for air as he continued to twist and tug at her aching nipples. "Get down on your knees slut and unzip my pants. I want you to take my cock out and suck it."

James Dean watched as Penny slowly unzipped Rick's pants. He reached down and began fingering his stiffening cock as he looked on.

Penny pulled his cock out and stroked it gently, she looked up at Rick, waiting for his instructions of what to do next. She licked her lips as she heard him speak, "It's okay Penny, I want you to taste it, lick it with that pretty pink tongue of yours."

She nodded slowly and pursed her lips, "Okay." She held it as Rick leaned forward, pressing the glistening head against her full bee-stung lips. Her lips parted and slowly pressed them to his leaking cock.

Rick rolled his head back, "Oh yes, that feels so fucking good, lick it, get it all nice and wet as I can fuck you later. He looked down and watched as Penny's lips parted more and drew the head into her mouth. He saw how her large bare tits swayed back and forth as she began bobbing, taking him deeper and deeper into her hot, wet mouth. He saw how her punished nipples grew darker from her excitement and knew her pussy had to be dripping wet by now.

While this was going on, Marcus stripped all of his clothes off and standing, Penny saw him out of the corner of her eye. She shivered as she saw his huge black cock, standing straight out and she couldn't wait to have it in her too.

Marcus moved towards Penny and kneeling down behind her, he lowered her tiny thong. He struggled to get it off her bubble butt, but finally it slipped down and tugging it, he had it off her ankles.

James unbuckled his pants and dropping them, his shorts followed and as he watched Marcus petting her pussy from behind, he stroked his cock. He looked up and saw nearly all of Rick's cock was now embedded in his wife's mouth. His balls were slapping against her chin as she bobbed up and down, her tits slapping his hairy thighs.

Just out of the sight of them, Bernadette had once again removed her dress and she had Dr. Lorvis' pants down around his ankles. She was sucking at his cock, just as Penny was doing on the set, only she wasn't being recorder as Penny's was.

Marcus had two of his fingers deep in Penny's pussy and as he fucked her with his thick black fingers, Penny picked up the pace, sucking Rick's cock.

Rick took a step back, his cock bobbed up and down before Penny. He grabbed his cock and slapped her cheeks with it, "Tell your husband, tell him what Marcus is doing to you."

She reached for his cock, but he pulled back. She looked up at him and then to James, "Marcus is finger fucking me. It feels like he's using two fingers. He's going to make me cum James, you know how fingering me makes me want to cum." She resumed sucking on Rick's cock. She stopped and sucked in a deep breath.

James watched as Marcus withdrew his fingers. His fingers were sticky with her juices. He fisted his cock and leaning forward, his cock slowly began to disappear. He saw Penny's eyes grow wide and she let out a groan. James saw Penny buck and look to him, "James, Marcus is shoving his cock into my sloppy cunt."

Marcus pulled back and his stiff cock was now wet, covered in Penny's cunt juices. He leaned forward and sank more of his thick shaft into her. He was about halfway in, but it was way too thick to get any deeper.

Rick saw this and reaching up, he pulled Penny to her feet. She came up on wobbly legs as Rick grinned at her. He looked to Marcus, "Let her get on top, It's always easier for these sluts to take that big cock of yours if she's on top."

The four of them moved to the bedroom and Marcus flopped down on the bed, his huge cock was pointing straight at the ceiling. He reached out for Penny, her hair had tumbled down and was draped over half of her upper body. She never looked hotter or sluttier, "Come on bitch, get up here and ride my big, fat black cock."

She wanted it, but was still reluctant to sit on it. She finally released a deep breath and swung her knee over his wide hips. Rick held her steady as she was now poised over the mean looking cock. Rick slowly lowered her body and her fat cuntlips parted and Rick and James watched as the large head penetrated her luscious cunt. Rick pushed down on her shoulders and forced more of his cock into her pussy.

Penny threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back and across her swaying tits. She looked to James, "Oh my God, James, I can feel his cock. It's so fucking thick, I can feel it sliding in, spreading me more than I've ever been spread before."

James watched as her fat cuntlips spread and clung to his shaft as it slowly disappeared in Penny's lush body. He watched as she moaned loudly and two more inches slid inward. Inch by inch, moan after moan, the entire length of his huge black cock disappeared. All of a sudden her belly was pressed against his and his swollen nuts were squished against her bubble butt cheeks.

Rick stood up alongside of her and grabbing her by the hair, he turned her towards him, "I need your hot mouth back on my cock, Penny." She opened wide and without hesitation this time, she enveloped his shaft and took him all the way in to the root. She sucked and rode Marcus like an expert porn star.

She bounced up and down, gasping around Rick's cock with each downward movement.

James saw how her thick milky cream coated Marcus' shaft with each upward movement. She had cum already, coating it and it looks even meaner.

Penny"s sweat covered body was trembling as she started cumming again. Her tits were bright red from the exertion she was expelling. She was babbling around Rick's cock, unable to make sense of anything she was trying to say.

All of a sudden Rick was cumming, he screamed out, "Lock and load, take you cum down your throat you fucking slut."

Penny took the first spurt in her mouth before letting his cock slip from her mouth. Rick threw his head back and growled as another and another blast hit her face and fell down to her swaying tits. He continued to cum, blasting more of his seed on Penny's gasping face. He continued to stroke his cock as the rest of his cum landed on her tits

Penny was in heaven and now she turned her attention to the cock buried deep in her cunt. She started to move her stretched pussy up and down, taking him as deep as she could. Her tits, covered in Rick's cum, swayed as she bounced up and down. She threw her head back, "Oh fuck me Marcus, I'm cumming again, cum, cum, please cum with me Marcus!"

James watched as his wife trembled and quivered as she continued to ride Marcus. James tore off his shirt and now naked, he climbed up onto the bed and grabbing hold of Penny's lush hips, he steadied her for a brief moment and he gripped his cock and in one swift move, shoved his cock deep in Penny's asshole.

Penny threw her head back from the sudden invasion and she rolled her hips and with every little movement, a cock was shoved deeper into her lush body. She quivered and shook as her orgasm grew stronger and she bucked and screamed out as every muscle in her body tensed up. She bucked harder as she felt both Marcus and James begin to pump here full of their hot cum. She never, ever came that hard and she fell exhausted against Marcus as after shocks caused her body to shake and even after she was finished, she continued to feel them still pumping their ropes of cum into her. She was a sweaty mess, but to the camera, she never looked hotter or sexier.

Just offset, Ollie watched in awe at the newest porn star for the company he worked for. He threw his head back as he painted Bernadette's face with his cum. She tried desperately to get it in her mouth, but Ollie was so excited, he jerked his cock all about, unable to control his movements.

Bernadette grabbed his pulsating shaft and held it to her mouth until it quit spurting, she drank down his load and after releasing his cock. She scooped up all she could and licked her fingers clean. She stood up, "Wow, you know she could really be a first rate porn star."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you know it Bernadette. I'm hoping once your company executives see what a slut she is, they'll have no choice but to fire her. If they do I'll be right there, contract in hand to sign her. Let's go get you cleaned up and download her newest video. If yesterday's doesn't push her husband to divorce her, this one can't miss."

Penny slowly recovered and climbing off the bed, completely full of cum, she struggled to the showers and after washing up and dressing, she found Bernadette, "I have to see Ollie about another one of those morning after pills. The last thing I need is to have a black baby popping out in nine months. I know Leonard is naive, but he's not stupid." She found Oliver and he gave her one.