Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameras were located all over the room and several were focused on the large bed. He gently planted her flat on her back and hovered over her. She stared up at the large black man. His entire body was glistening from the sweat dripping off his body. Her eyes focused on his huge cock, it was saturated with her milky cream.

He urged her legs apart with his knees and his hands went to her knees. "I wanna taste that sweet pussy of yours before it is ruined with load after load of cum." He spread her legs as wide as possible. Her exposed pussy was puffy and red from the intense fucking he had given her already. He stretched out the torture by running his tongue in circles around one of her knees. He smiled when he saw her arch her back, wanting and needing the contact that was sure to come soon, but not soon enough for Penny. She didn't have to wait long, his tongue flicked its way up her leg as his fingers once again entered her slick hole. He used his other hand to spread her thick lips apart and dipping down, he let out a short burst of cool air directly on her heated clit. He smiled when he saw her hips jerk upward, trying to make contact with his lips or tongue. He smiled turned to a laugh as he lowered his head between her squirming legs.

Shane climbed up on the other side of the bed and returned to her tits, "I've always had a thing for a white woman's tits. The subtle color change, the rosy colors of the nipples and aeroules and how they perked up when excited." He traced his fingers around a nipple. His other hand reached behind her neck and pulled her up for a steamy kiss. He kissed her with such intensity, it took her breath away and she groaned as Mandingo stopped his teasing.

He planted his mouth directly over her clit and his tongue whipped it from side to side. He held her tight as she began to buck and squirm as her second orgasm overtook her over stimulated body.

Sean and Lex climbed up onto the bed now to join the other two. They each grabbed one of her hands and closed it around their erections. Isiah wasn't about to stay out of the action either. He straddled her upper body and reaching for one of the bottles of oil that was on the end table, he opened it and poured a good amount on her large, firm tits. He massaged the oil in and leaning forward, he pressed his large slender cock between the them. He pushed them together and began tit-fucking her. He loved the sound her flesh was making as he slid up and down.

Penny craned her neck and licked at the head as he slid up to her pouting lips. She stoked the two men while Mandingo continued eating her. She was in black meat heaven as they worshiped her over stimulated body.

Shane moved to the other side of her and when she wasn't sucking on the cock that was fucking her tits, he shoved his cock into her mouth. By now the large silver clip holding her hair in place fell away and it spilled all over the damp pillow below her head.

Mandingo had her cunt so wet, he knew she was more than ready for insertion once again. He pulled out from between her steamy thighs and pushed the guys away, "Time for the main event, brothers!" He made space and flopped down on his back, "Time to get this sweet piece of ass to do a little of the work." He grabbed hold of her and pulled her over onto her knees and tugging at her arm, he drew her up and over his body.

Penny willingly straddled his body and he reached down and gripping his cock, be positioned it at the entrance to her slick folds. He got the large black head seeded in place and gripping her hips, he guided her down. He heard the air leave her lungs as his cock slid into her trembling body. He began thrusting his hips as he slid deeper and deeper into her tight, wet cunt.

Penny wrapped her arms around his shoulder. She lowered her head and her mouth captured his. She kissed him with as much passion, it took their breath away. She tongue fucked his mouth at the same pace he was fucking her juicy cunt.

With her leaning over, it gave his the needed space to slam into her over and over again. He tore his mouth from hers and urged her upward. He closed his lips around one of her tits and sucked hard.

Sean wanted in on the action and climbing up on the bed. He placed his ass on the top of the headboard. He grabbed hold of Penny's tousled, long stringy hair and pulled her to his cock. He let out a groan when suddenly his cock was deep in her mouth. He tightened his grip on her hair and soon found his huge cock embedded in her throat.

Lex and Shane grabbed hold of her hands and she willingly allowed them to close them around their stiff cocks. She stroked them and before she knew it, she felt a cool liquid being applied to her ass. She knew someone was oiling her up for some anal action.

Isiah was the best man for the job. Although his cock was extremely long, it wasn't quite as thick as the other cocks in the room. He worked first one and then a second finger in her ass.

Penny was groaning around Sean's cock as she rode Mandingo. She tore her mouth from Sean's cock as she felt Isiah's cock slowly enter her butt. She knew she was air-tight as she took Sean back into her mouth, not only air tight, but also had two more cocks stiff as can be in her hands. She looked to the side and saw Jack Napier and Jack Slayher watching and waiting. She shivered just thinking that before long she would be the recipient of all seven black cocks and all of their sperm. She looked past them and saw the numerous cameras all flashing with red lights. She knew she was being recorded, but was glad she never signed a release to allow them to be made public.

She was suddenly woken from her thoughts as she felt Isiah slam his long, stiff cock balls deep in her ass.

Mandingo and Isiah were working together and as one shoved inward, the other withdrew. They were not without knowledge of DP and they did it with perfection.

Penny was on the verge of her third orgasm and as she felt the excitement coursed through her body, she felt Mandingo let go a loud groan. Without any forewarning, he began pumping his hot, creamy cum in her. She stiffened knowing he could very well being impregnating her, but she was beyond any ability to stop them or wanting to do so.

Before long Isiah was pumping his hot, heavy cream in her ass. As he finished off in her Penny heard Ollie, "I guess the drug you're promoting is a hit. That is the third time Isiah came already."

He slipped off the bed, I'm gonna shower but will be back for the finale."

Before Penny could fathom the finale, she was drawn off of Mandingo. He crawled off the bed and went to shower too. She was now spit roasted by Shane and Sean.

Shane roughly grabbed her by the hair and drawn down till her face was filled with his cock.

Sean crawled around and grabbing Penny by the hips, found her dripping hole and shoved his big black cock deep into her cum filled cunt. The two guys fucked her from both ends as Jack Napier climbed up and slipping to his back, reached down and began playing roughly with her clit. He rubbed it at the same pace Sean was fucking her and before long, Sean, who was already close to cumming from her expert cock sucking, exploded, filling her cunt with another dose of creamy, black sperm. As soon as he pulled out, he was replaced by Jack Napier.

Penny was exhausted, but was bound and determined to see this through. Her head was pulled back and as she stared up at Shane Diesel. She watched as he stroked his cock before her. She opened her mouth wide and accepted his hot, heavy load that squirted directly into her mouth. She swallowed it all and was shocked as he was replace quickly by Jack Slayher.

Before long she felt Jack Napier filling her cunt with yet another load of his spunk and she felt a void as her cunt was no longer filled with a cock.

She worked hard to get Jack off, but let out a moan as he withdrew from her mouth. She was guided to her side and she felt him soon pressed up against her sweat covered ass. She raised her leg and accepted his saliva coated cock into her ass. She felt a shift on the bed and saw that Lex had joined them.

Lex smiled down at her, "Looks like I'm the one who get to pump his last load into your cum filled pussy. Didn't you say you were fertile?" He chuckled, "I sure hope you don't mind having a mixed race baby, because I can tell you without a doubt, you are going to be with child." Before she could reply, he came up in front of her and buried his cock in her. She was the meat in a black bread sandwich and he was glad when suddenly Jack lost it and began pumping his load in her ass as well.

Jack Slayher crawled off the bed and stumbled towards the showers. This left Penny alone with Lexington Steele. He rolled her onto her back and hovered over her as he slowly and deliberately slid in and out of her at a slow steady pace."Are you ready for the fuck of your life Penny?"

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him. She fed him some of Shane's cum, but it didn't faze him. He kissed her back and intensified the kiss. He picked up the pace and before long the two of them were fucking like two long lost lovers, both with the ability to be the headliners for any porn movie. They rolled from side to side, each trying to outdo the other.

One by one the other six men returned to the room and watched as Lex gave a act worthy of an AVN award. The other guys were stroking their already hard shafts in anticipation of the finale. It wasn't long before Penny was on the verge of her fifth or sixth orgasm. She lost count and didn't give a fuck how many she had, she just knew she wanted one more and she wanted Lex to cum with her. She used all of her tricks she knew and soon had him on the verge of cumming.

He stared down at her and chuckled, "Oh you are good, aren't you. Okay, you win, here it cums!" He picked up the pace, slamming the bed against the wall, nearly tearing down the wall to the set. He threw back his head and as he felt her bathing his cock with her cum, he let loose and began pumping his potent cum into her sloppy cunt. After the first three blasts, he pulled out of her and gripping his cock tightly, he climbed up her sweaty body and let loose the remainder of his cum all over her face.

In a flash, one by one the other six black men, hovered over her face and began shooting blast after blast of their loads all over her face.

A man holding a camera came in tight and captured each and every rope that shot out and coated her face. As the last one of them let loose and coated her face in their slime, Penny's face was barely recognizable. She had her eyes closed tight, and her tongue danced out as she licked all she could capture with her tongue.

As the guys stumbled back and took a seat at the bar or on the sofa. Ollie came over to the bed and stood over Penny, "I guess I have to say without a doubt Zangen's erectile pill is a hit and will be promoted by me and I'll recommend it to all the other urologists in the industry. Now I can provide you with a morning after pill. You'll have to come back tomorrow to receive it where I'll have three more guys that I'll be experimenting with your pill. You see I'll need to see if it works on white male porn stars as well as black men."

Penny scooped the cum out of her eye socket and smiled up at him, "I'll be here bright and early, just make sure those guys are well rested. I believe I'm gonna need to see how many I can cum again and again. She giggled and looked up at the camera and blew it a kiss.

She was helped from the bed and was joined in the shower by Ollie and she took another load in her pussy from him. She washed up, taking nearly an hour to clear out her pussy and ass from all of the cum shot up her two holes. She used several bottles of douche and even used an enema to clean out her bowels. By the time she returned to the suite, she was exhausted. She ordered room service and as she ate, Bernadette came in and Penny confided on what occurred.

Bernadette knew Penny wouldn't be able to resist the urge to fuck the guys Oliver set up and she agreed to join her tomorrow. She wasn't sure if she would join in, but was more that happy to watch Penny perform.

After Bernadette returned to her suite, she called Dr. Lorvis and she gave him the e-mail address to sent the videos too. She knew if this didn't end their marriage, nothing would. She would return to Pasadena and she would have the shoulder for his to cry on. She would console him and after a while of innocent dating, she would swoop in and be his next wife. The wife she had hoped to be for some time now. She would have Penny, the cold and slutty wife finally out of the picture. Her revenge for screwing up the whole entire group. Having Howard think he had to go into space to make the other think he was important. For having a fake miscarriage that broke apart Amy and Sheldon. For making Leonard suffer through her endless affairs and tearing his heart out. She knew that if Dr. Lorvis did his job and sent Leonard a copy of her slutty movie with seven of porn industry's biggest interracial porn stars, nothing would. She was just going to sit back and let Leonard fall into her waiting arms. She would soon be Mrs. Bernadette Hofstadter.

Leonard was enjoying a quiet evening. His biggest issue was whether to watch Indiana Jones with or without commentary. He was sitting there watching the movie, while having to hear Amy screaming out as Bert gave her another one of her incredible orgasms. His computer chimed and he knew it had to be Penny calling to tell him how great her conference was going. He checked his laptop, but found a e-mail from Dr. Lorvis. It was a line that read, "Though you may like to see what your loving wife is doing while at the conference." It had an attachment linked to it. It was a extremely large attachment and took a while to download and when it finally opened, it nearly tore Leonard's heart from his chest.

He sat there in horror as he watched his gorgeous wife go from sexy, intelligent business woman, into a whore who took on seven, count them, seven black porn stars in every hole and ending up with a facial where all seven of them glazed her face with their cum. He got physically ill and he ended up running into the bathroom to vomit. He was so mentally exhausted by the time he finished, he collapsed on the bathroom floor where he fell asleep.

In the middle of the night, he woke up and watched parts of the video again. He knew then and there, it was over. He was making a break and began planning his every move with precision that he would not ever have to return or see or speak with that lying whore ever again.

He began in the morning. He first went to the bank and withdrew all of their joint bank account funds, along with all of his own. He opened another account in another bank unknown to her whatsoever. After that, he went to the university and quit, speaking specifically with President Siebert and told him what happened. He even sent him a link so he could watch the video of his whoring wife. He left there and found the best attorney money could buy and having a copy of the video on a flash drive he gave it to the attorney and was assured he wouldn't have a problem getting nearly everything. He went online and ordered a POD and he found a couple men to assist him with loading up all of his belonging in the POD to place in storage until he decided where he was going or ending up. After all of this, he finally called Raj and had him come over. He invited Amy and Bert over too and when they arrived they were shocked to see the apartment nearly empty. He had them all sit on stools in the kitchen. "I have a video I want you all to see first. After that I will explain everything."

Amy was floored seeing Penny in the video, Bert was turned on, not knowing her well enough and Raj wasn't shocked, knowing what she really was. He turned the video off early, not letting them see the end where she was covered in cum. He told them the link where they could watch it later if they wanted.

"Okay, so it's evident I'm leaving Penny. The POD you see downstairs has everything that is mine and whatever I wanted that we purchased together. I already quit the university, sorry to leave you in a lurch Amy, but I have to make a clean break and get away. I'll be putting the POD in storage until I decide what I'll be doing."

Amy cut in, "What are you doing? Where are you going?"

He shrugged and pulled out the quickie divorce, "I've already filed and it shouldn't be an issue seeing the video. I'm not even going to contact her. I have several batteries attached to this laptop. I'll be having this video on a loop with a copy of the divorce attached to the laptop. When she comes back, if she comes back, she'll see it. Even as ignorant as she is, I believe she'll get the hint. As far as where I'm going?" He shrugged, "I don't know, I just know I have to get away and can't listen to anything she says. Whatever it is, it will all be lies and I don't wanna hear them." He hugged Amy and shook Bert's hand. He hugged Raj, "You take good care of Bernadette. She has a good man in you, I just wish I could be around to see the two of you getting married."

I'm leaving the city in the morning. I left her the bed, I don't want it, it holds too many memories for me to take. I have to ask you all a favor. I'm leaving my phone here so she can see I do not want any contact with her. I've gotten a phone phone with a new subscriber, I'll give you all the number, but Penny cannot have it. I don't wanna lose any of you as friends, but if anyone gives her my new number, that person will be dead to me. I don't wanna sound harsh, but I'm serious. Oh and one more favor, until I leave tomorrow, if she calls, don't take her call. I wanna get away before she tries to stop me."

They all agreed to his requests, Raj was the most emotional of them all, "Ever since you and Sheldon won the Nobel, that I think was the turning point. There is when our entire group began to splinter and fall apart. I know it was a huge accomplishment, but I think it was the worst thing that happened to us."

A tear came to Amy's eye, and she nodded, "I know it was, but what's done is done. Hopefully one day our group can get back together and put all of the hurt feelings and bitter memories to bed and go forward, but I agree, it won't be tomorrow or anytime soon."

While all of this was happening, back at Canoga Park, Penny dressed a little bit more like a woman looking to get fucked. She once again had a silky blouse, but it was one with a wide neckline. The top plunged down showing the upper portions of her breasts. Her skirt was just as tight as yesterday and it had 4 large buttons on the side holding it secure. It was a lot shorter than yesterday ending at mid thigh.

Bernadette dressed a little bit more modestly. She was wearing a slinky red dress with a large zipper down the back from neckline to just above her tight bubble butt.

When they arrived at the studio, Oliver gave Penny the promised morning after pill, along with one more of her pills to loosen her up. She took them both willingly along with a large glass of red wine.

Bernadette giggled as she too took a pill along with the wine. She refused to sign the same release Penny did, knowing it wasn't a insurance waver, but a waver for the release of her video to the general public and the internet.

Oliver smiled and nodded, "I understand Bernadette, you are a very, very wise woman."

He ushered them out to the same set where the three of them sat at the bar. Penny was anxious to get on with the encounter, while Bernadette was interested in seeing all of the sets. As soon as Bernie saw the large bedroom with the bed turned down she turned to Ollie, "Mmmm, I think this is the one I'd love to try out. He pulled out his phone and spoke to someone and after hanging up, three of the stars Penny had yesterday suddenly appeared.