Big Bang Theory Season 13 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they returned to the hotel, both Bernadette and Penny called home. Penny was unable to get a hold of Leonard. His phone just went to voicemail,over and over again. She tried Raj, Amy and Bert and got the same response.

Bernadette called Raj and after speaking with him, she was in a panic. She found out Leonard went off the deep end and was leaving in the morning. She couldn't tell Penny what was going on. Raj told her what Leonard had said and knew he was serious. She just hoped when they returned tomorrow, he would still be there.

Morning came and Leonard showered and after packing his clothes in the car, he saw the POD being towed away to storage. He returned to the apartment and keyed up the computer. He saw another e-mail from Dr. Lorvis and this video was even more disturbing then the last one. She begged for it and seemed to be into it, unlike the last one. He copied it to a flash-drive and afterwards, he set the video up on a loop. He made sure it was plugged in and wouldn't stop. He placed the divorce papers beside the open laptop and placed his apartment keys on top of the papers. He found a post-it notepad and jotted down, "I had the apartment lease changed to have only your name on it. The rent it paid till the end of the month, after that, it's up to you, L."

He walked to the door, turned and looked around, "It was a long run, a lot of good times and a few, very, very bad times over the last twelve-plus years, so long apartment." He opened the door and stepping out, closed the door and hopefully the worse days of his life were left behind that door.

What's Bernie gonna do when she finds out Leonard is gone? What is Penny gonna do when she sees the video and divorce papers? How about Sheldon when he meets the women from Chicago Medical? Where is Leonard going and what is he going to do next? How about Oliver Lorvis and his idea for Penny? Will she lose her job or will she quit to still be an actress, just not the kind she imagined. All these and more in upcoming chapters.