Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 05

Story Info
More interviews, porn scenes and Amy & Bernie go wild.
12.8k words
4.25
6.8k
5
1

Part 133 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Big Bang Theory Season 14 Chapter 5

As Leonard and Sheldon finished with Dominica Davis in New York, Penny was just waking up in California. She lazily rolled over and found the bed beside her empty. She looked around and there was a note on the nightstand. She read it and a smile crossed her lips, "Good morning sweetie, I had to go to the studio. I have a short part in a threeway MILF to shoot this morning. Coffee is brewing in the kitchen, it's a pod so just press start and it will give you a fine cup of coffee. The pool is warm and if need be, I have a bunch of bikinis on the dresser, just slip into one. I have a surprise coming to keep you company later today. He has great hands, let him put some oil on you while you tan that too white body of yours. I'm gonna see if the studio can drum up a picture for the two of us to star in together. I believe we would be electric together on the screen, see you soon, Love Tracey."

She hugged the note to her chest and climbing off the bed, she walked barefoot to the shower. She put her hair up and washed all of the sweat and bodily fluids she gained from Tracey earlier. She slipped into one of Tracey's bikinis and made her way out to the kitchen and turned on the pod and before long she was sipping freshly brewed coffee. She took the mug and a magazine she found and made her way out to the huge pool. She found some oil and spread it on her shoulders, chest, belly and legs. She leaned back and allowed the warm California sun bathe her worry bones. She sipped her coffee and thought about the great time she had with Tracey last night.

After finishing her coffee, she looked through the magazine and before long, she rolled over and drifted off to sleep. She was woken from a very erotic dream to find a huge shadow covering her body. She raised her sunglasses and stared up at the large body blocking her sun, "You're blocking my rays. Are you the surprise Tracey wrote me about in her note this morning?"

He chuckled, "Must be good friends with Tracey, most of her acquaintances call her Brandi. And yes, she called me to come and check on you. She said you might need some suntan oil on your back. From what I can see, you are in dire need of it. Your back is looking a little red."

She checked her watch, "Oh fuck, I must have fallen asleep, yes, I'd love some of that oil on me." She handed him the bottle, "Would you mind?"

He sat down beside her on the lounge chair, "By the way, I'm Randy, Randy Spears."

She smiled up at him, "I'm Penny Copper, originally Penny Hofstadter."

He chuckled, "I can see why you changed your name. I was lucky, Randy Spears is my name before and now." He opened the bottle of suntan oil and stared down at her lush curves. He knew she was wearing one of Tracey's bikinis, it fit her perfectly. He remembered Tracey saying their curves were nearly identical. He loved how her long blonde hair was draped over one shoulder and her pouty lips were made for sucking cock. He gazed down and took in the smooth skin and chuckled, "Are you comfortable?"

She turned her head, allowing her hair to float over her other shoulder. "Yeah, but waiting for the oil before I burn." She parted her legs, giving him the space to kneel between her legs to apply the oil.

He tipped the bottle over and squirted the oil between his hands. He slowly began to rub her back starting at the base of her bikini line.

Penny flipped her head as to remove her hair completely from her back and shoulders, "Mmmm, thank you Randy, that feels incredible."

Randy took this as a sign and began moving his hands in a wide massaging motion. He glided over her tapered back and felt the heat emanating off her flesh. He reached higher and deftly untied the top of her bikini, "Tracey would be pissed if we got oil on one of her expensive bikinis."

His hands slipped lower and worked on her upper thighs and he smiled when he saw her part her legs more and a tiny moan escaped her lips, "You have no idea how wonderful that feels, Randy."

He continued lifting his legs over her so he could straddle her. He felt his cock stiffening in his shorts and he pressed his bulge against the tight material covering her tight ass. He ignored her moans as he continued to massage his hands in the small of her back. His thumbs pressed firmly into her hard, stiff muscles. He drifted upward until he came in contact with the stray hairs at the base of her neck and then back over her shoulders, spreading his fingers apart more. He worked down her spine, "My God Penny, your back is so tight, a lot of tension back here?"

She chuckled, "You don't know the half of it. It's been that way ever since my ex-husband filed for divorce. You must have heard how I got into the business fucking all of those black guys all at once. I've been tense ever since. The only thing that helps is all the hot sex scenes I've been doing, but now I'm back to the same old stiffness running through me."

He picked up the bottle of oil and trickled the oil directly onto her back and watched the oil run slowly down her skin into the crack of her ass. He grinned when he saw her wiggle her ass and saw goosebumps appear on her forearms.

Randy rocked back and forth as he massaged the oil into her stiff muscles and he unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper to relieve the pressure on his cock. He stopped and tore off his t-shirt and looking down, the tip of his cock was poking out of the waistband of his shorts. He resumed rubbing the oil into her overheated flesh and he heard her moan even louder and she was swaying on the lounge chair now.

Randy leaned over further and the tip of his cock was running up and down the crack of her ass. Only the thin strip of material separated his cock from her overheated pussy.

Penny could feel the moisture filing her cuntlips and she knew it had to be making the material on the briefs wet by now. Her arousal began to overtake her body and she arched her back, pressing her tight ass against his stiff cock.

Randy smiled when he saw her drop back down to the lounge chair and grind her cunt hard against the chair, trying to relieve the pressure building up in her juicy cunt. He ran his hands up her parted thighs and reaching the waistband of her bikini bottoms, he pulled at them, "Tracey would not be happy if I got oil all over these panties, let's slip them off and let me really massage that gorgeous ass of yours."

Penny arched her hips upward, giving him the space to draw them down her quivering thighs. She let out a gasp as his hands came back down and made sure to stretch his fingers up between her legs. He rose up and tore off his shorts and got back down on her slick body. He ran his hands from her hips along her sleek ribs and as he came in contact with her bulging tits, he licked his lips. He saw her raise up enough to give him the space to press against the fullness of her firm tits.

He slid back down and heard her moan in frustration of him leaving her heaving breasts. He allowed his hands to glide down over her tight ass and between her parted thighs. He began sliding up and down a lot quicker now and his stiff cock was pressing between her slick ass cheeks. He felt her arch her back, pressing her fleshy cunt against his stiff shaft. He left her swollen tits and and began to knead the firm flesh of her ass. He knew this would get her even more aroused.

She squirmed when she felt his hands leave her. He picked up the bottle and opening it, he poured it directly onto her ass cheeks and it gathered at her puckered hole and seeped down to coat her fleshy cuntlips.

She whipped her head around, "Oh fuck Randy, that feels amazing."

He spread the oil all over her ass and in between her ass check, working the insides with all of his fingertips. His hands trailed back up to the sides to her tits, he pulled at them slightly until they were slowly appearing from under her body. He moved back to her gorgeous ass and squeezing her ass cheeks, parting them slightly so the hot sun hit her bare ass. He took his thumbs and ran them all the way down her crack to her fat cuntlips. He saw her own natural oils were causing her cuntlips to glisten and swell up.

He hovered over her and parting her cheeks, he positioned his cock in between them and pushing forward, her tight cheeks clutched at his swollen cockhead. He leaned over her allowing his hands to slide under her and cup her tits fully in his hands.

Penny raised her body and arched her back so he could feed his shaft into her pussy. She shivered when she felt him roll her hard nipples between his fingertips and she pushed back as she felt him begin to slide into her tight pussy. She bucked back and rode his invading cock. She turned her head and growled out, "Come on Randy, give it to me, "Fuck me! I want it so bad, I can't take the teasing any longer."

Randy gave her what she wanted and needed. The tip sank deeper and deeper and he felt the incredible heat of her pussy envelope his entire shaft. He threw his head back and screamed out, "Oh Fuck, they were all right you are one hot fucking bitch, aren't you? So fucking tight!" He rode her ass in the broad daylight and he was glad Tracey's pool was secluded.

Penny pushed harder into Randy, milking his cock for every last inch and loving the feeling of being taken in the sunlight. She gasped as he mauled her tits and pumped into her hard and fast. She threw her head back, sending her hair to cover her back, now covering it with the oil, "My God Randy, you are a porn king and you fuck so well!"

He turned her head and kissed her viciously. He left her mouth and attacked the flesh of her neck and ear. He slammed into her the foreplay thrown by the wayside as he plowed into her as deep as he could. Her cunt squeezed his shaft as she milked his cock. He moved his hand down from her stomach to her stiff clit, he rubbed it hard. His fingers scraped against the stiff nub and he flicked it back and forth several times and heard her moan even louder.

She threw her head back, her gorgeous hair now all stringy from the oil, she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Randy, fuck me, fuck me harder, I'm going to cum!

He doubled his efforts on her clit as he slammed into her and felt her buck back against him. He felt her cumming , painting his shaft with her milky cream. His hand was coated in her cream and he lost it. His cock leaped in her pussy as he started cumming. His thick, creamy ropes of cum shot out of his pulsating cock, he filled her up with his fertile seed, but too late to make her pregnant, Lex already did that.

She screamed out as she felt him filling her up, "Oh fuck yeah, so much better than any oil from a bottle."

He pulled out of her and gobs of his semen dripped out of her spasming pussy.

Penny rolled over, giving Randy a clear view of her naked body. She stood up and took two long strides and leaping forward, she dove into the cool water to wash away their torrid fuckfest. She floated on her back and looked at him standing beside the pool, his cock swollen and dripping with cum. She giggled, "Next time, I want that cock all oiled up and in my ass, but not before I cum the cum from those swollen nuts of yours." She laughed, rolled over and dove deep into the cool water.

Back in Pasadena, the furniture van pulled up and Bernie turned and grinned at Amy as the two large black men came out. One was carrying a clipboard as the other moved to the back of the truck to open it up.

Duane, with the clipboard was Molly's boyfriend. She told Duane what happened last night in the showroom and was told to be on the lookout for Amy.

The other black man was Calvin and he heard from Duane what this brunette did last night to the redhead he's been trying to bed for months. After opening the back of the truck, he entered the house to find out where what furniture when in each room. He fancied the tiny blonde and saw how she was drooling over his huge muscles.

Amy and Bernadette huddled together deciding who was going to get which black furniture mover. They stayed in the kitchen until they knew the master bedroom bed was set-up and the dressers and nightstands were in place too,

Amy unpacked the newly purchased sheets, mattress cover and comforter. While Bernadette put the pillowcases on the king sized pillows and while the two men worked on the other three bedrooms, Amy and Bernie rushed into the master bedroom and put on the mattress cover, sheets and comforter. They put the pillows in place and looked around and saw it was perfect for their next move.

With all of the downstairs furniture in place, the two men finished up with the last bedroom. Bernadette came back into the bedroom carrying a blender pitcher full of frozen margaritas, and four glasses. She put the tray on the nightstand and turned to Amy, "Strip and fill up the glasses."

Amy was stunned for a moment, but regained her thoughts and knew where Bernie was going. She did as she was instructed and as she slipped out of her panties, Bernadette was doing the same.

Bernadette came over to Amy reaching up, pulled Amy's long hair out of the ponytail. She did the same to her hair and and the two of them shook their hair out, they picking up two glasses and Bernadette moved over to the bedroom door and called out, "Hey, could you two come in here for a moment, we have something that needs attention." She took a few steps back and stood beside Amy, naked and both holding two glasses of margaritas.

Duane and Calvin came into the bedroom and stopped dead in their tracks. Their jaws dropped and looked o the two big titted women, naked and holding beverages.

Bernie took a step forward and extended her hand, "We thought you two would like a refreshing drink after all of the excellent work you did."

Amy stepped over to Duane and handed him a glass, knowing he was Molly's boyfriend. She was breathing heavily and blushed hoping they wouldn't reject their advances.

Duane took a glass from Amy and stepped forward and sipped his drink while he stood directly in front of the naked brunette. "I love the drink, are you the appetizer?" Without waiting for a reply, he placed his drink on the dresser, took hers and did the same.

Bernie walked over to Calvin and handed him his drink and then stood on her tiptoes seeing she was so much shorter than he was and gave him a soft, sweet kiss. As Calvin moved his head lower, Bernie reached up and pulled him in for an even longer sensuous kiss. She could feel his erection as it pushed into her belly causing her to smile. Bernie noticed that Amy had followed her lead with Duane and was kissing him. Bernie pulled away from Calvin and sipped her margarita and asked Calvin, "Now, doesn't this just hit the spot after moving all of that furniture?"

Calvin chuckled, "Oh it surely does and having it offered to us in the nude, makes it taste even more delicious."

Bernadette then reached up with her free hand and began undoing the buttons on Calvin's work shirt, "I can't have too many of these, it goes to my head and I'd hate to pass out before I got to sample the main course."

Calvin nodded, "That would be a shame, if that happened, then I guess Duane would have to share your friend with me."

She shook her head, "Oh don't you worry Calvin, I'll weather through," as she managed to get Calvin's shirt off and her eyes went wide as she looked at his muscled pecks and washboard stomach. She ran her hand along his glistening chest, "I love your muscles, but I'm really looking forward to seeing only one muscle."She finished off her margarita, set the glass down and slowly drifted down to her knees and began working on Calvin's work pants. She got them off in a flash and seeing he was only half hard at the moment, he was a good ten inches long and as big round as a deli salami.

Bernie reached out and began stroking it in her tiny hand and leaned forward, she licked it from root to tip. Calvin released a moan as his hands drifted to her long, tousled blonde hair. Bernie looked up at him with those bright blue eyes and snickered, "I'm going to suck you off and drink all of your cum because I really love the taste of cum, but more importantly, I want you to cum now, so when you fuck me you'll last a long time and fuck me hard."

Amy looked to Bernie, "Why don't you give him one of your Deja Vu capsules?"

Bernie chuckled, "I already thought of that and emptied one in his and Duane's margarita glasses, so you can thank me now or later, but I'm still gonna suck him off, stop crushing my buzz, Amy."

Calvin groaned out, "How can someone so tiny be so fucking hot? You've been planning this ever since you saw the van pull up this morning, didn't you?"

She giggled, "Oh no Calvin, ever since Amy told me that the woman she fucked last night had a black boyfriend who was a delivery man for the furniture store. Just to let you know, dynamite comes in very small packages and have quite a kick, so yeah, I may be tiny, but wanna have all of my holes filled, are you up for it?"

He fisted her hair and guided her tiny, but incredible mouth to his cock, "Yeah, I believe it and I think that dirty mouth of yours needs to be filled."

She grinned up at him, but it disappeared when she closed her lips around his cock and began sucking on Calvin's considerably large black cock. He was so thick, she could only get about a quarter of his length into her mouth. Bernadette worked her tongue around the head of his cock as she sucked harder.

Calvin clutched at the back of her head as he tried to force more of his shaft into her mouth.

Behind Bernadette, Amy was watching what Bernie was doing and not wanting to be shown up, she was sucking just as vigorously as Bernie was on Duane's longer but not as thick as Calvin's cock. She had learned well from Penny on how to deep throat a cock. She knew she needed a better angle and getting up off her knees, she climbed up onto the bed and hung her head off the side. She stared up at Duane and motioned for him to approach her, "Come on Duane, I wanna show Bernie how to really suck a cock."

He approached the bed and he came to her and shoved his cock into her mouth. He released a groan when Amy grabbed his ass and pulled him to her active mouth.

She tipped her head a little and her tongue slipped out and creating a groove, his shaft slid along her tongue and slid easily into her mouth and further. She pulled harder at his ass and soon she had Duane's cock completely buried in her throat. She felt a thrill knowing she outdid Bernie, even though Calvin's cock was thicker.

Amy pushed back at Duane's thighs, causing his cock to slip from her mouth. I long trail of saliva dripped out of her mouth and ran up her face and into her hairline. She rolled over on the bed and grinned at the three of them, "Mmmm, who said we couldn't learn anything from that slut, Penny?" She sat back and after regaining her breath, she slipped off the bed and retook Duane's saliva covered cock into her mouth. She lapped away like a woman possessed at the large black mushroom head and just below. Again she learned from Penny the most sensitive portion of a man's cock was on the underside, just below the mushroomed head.

She drew her mouth off of his cock and turned to Bernie, "I know I won't be able to deep throat Calvin's cock, way too thick, but I'd love to give it a try." She sucked and licked and stroked Calvin's thicker cock and after several minutes, she was rewarded with him growling out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum!"

Bernie pushed Amy out of the way, "He's mine, I started on him and I wanna get the reward I'm expecting!"

Calvin began filling Bernie's mouth to overflowing on just the first spurt. It was a lot more than she expected and even more came bursting from his swollen nuts on the second, third and fourth blasts.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers