Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie had to swallow and yanking his cock from her mouth, she aimed his cock at her large swaying tits and as the last few blasts stung the flesh of her large, milky white tits, a stream dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and spilled to her chin and neck.

Just then a loud groan came from Duane and he began painting Amy's swollen lips and just like Bernie, he came so much, she had to yank his cock out of her mouth and let him spray her tits with the remainder of his heavy, creamy load.

Bernie stood and moved over to Amy. She pulled her to her feet with her chin, neck and chest covered in cum and she pulled her to her and hugging her, she pressed her cum covered tits against Amy's equally cum coated body. She ran her fingers through the brunette's thick hair and covered her lips with her own.

They swapped the cum they were given to one another and after it was gone, she pulled back and taking Amy by the hand she led her out of the bedroom. She stopped at the door and looked to the two black men, "We're gonna take a nice shower and when we return, we expect you two to be naked and on the bed ready and willing to fuck the shit out of us, any problem with that?"

Duane shook his head and looking to Calvin, he was already stripping. He looked to Bernie and grinned at her, "Oh no pretty lady, we'll be ready, willing and able."

Bernie scoffed, "Of course you will, I made sure feeding you my miracle drug." She turned and joined Amy in the shower.

They put their hair up and washed each other. Bernie looked to Amy, "My God Amy, I can see you are no longer the mousy woman who married Sheldon. I am in awe the way you swallowed all of Duane's cock. I guess Penny was a good influence on you in that respect."

Amy chuckled, "Yeah, I do miss her. I just wish she would show up, apologize and see if we can go forth and forget about all she's done."

Bernie scoffed, "I doubt that, she still doesn't think she's done anything wrong." Amy slapped Bernie on the ass, "I know you don't believe that. I know you miss her as much as I do."

Bernie shrugged, "If I forgive her, I know I'll never, ever have a shot at Leonard."

Amy's jaw dropped, "WHAT? How about Raj?"

Bernie shrugged, "He's nice and I'll keep him around as a safety net, but I'm still holding out for Leonard. But let's not talk about those three, We have two big black men in your new bed waiting to fuck us."

They kissed and climbed from the shower and when Bernie and Amy returned to the bedroom, Duane and Calvin had the TV on. Duane looked to Amy, "You two took so long, we hooked up the TV, we'll be with you in a moment, we wanna see what happens on the ballgame."

Bernadette looked to Amy, "Looks like these two would rather watch a fucking baseball game that fuck us." She grabbed Amy by the hand, What do you say we climb up onto your new bed and break it in ourselves?"

Amy giggled and nodded, "Excellent idea, I bet this will catch their attention." She slipped onto the bed and drew Bernie down beside her. Amy rolled Bernie onto her back and spinning around, she sprawled out onto the tiny blonde's body. She tucked her hair back behind her ear and dropping her head, she immediately began munching on Bernie's juicy, tight lipped pussy.

Both Calvin nad Duane suddenly were distracted by the two naked women. No longer was the game more interesting. They watched the two luscious women eat each other's pussy.

Duane was getting stiff within moments of seeing his charge eating the tiny blonde. They circled the bed, one of the men on one side of the bed while the other hovered over them form the other side.

Duane sucked on his finger, getting it nice and wet and scooting closer to the bed, he began playing with Amy's puckered asshole. He leaned over and allowed a stream of spit run out of his fat lips and land directly on her starred hole. He followed it up, shoving his finger as deep as he could into her tight hole.

Amy let out a loud groan as she felt the thick finger sink deep into her tight asshole. With the finger in her ass and the expert licking she was getting from Bernadette, she came. It wasn't a strong orgasm, but it would prime her for an even stronger one. She tore her mouth from Bernie's juicy cunt and growled out at Duane, "Come on stud, fuck me now, please. She rolled off of Bernie and extended her arms, welcoming him into her lush body.

At the same time, Bernie looked up at Calvin who now crawled up onto the bed and she let out a giggle, "So I guess this is more appealing than some stupid baseball game?" She looked down and saw his thick, stiff cock and smiled, "I can see you are more than ready to use that thing, so why are you just kneeling there, I need something in me. Amy's tongue was nice, it primed my pump, but I need it filled."

Calvin hovered over her and leaning in, he planted his lips on hers and let out a chuckle, "Mmmm, I can see Amy is very, very tasty. Too bad I won't be able to sample how she tastes, now that Duane is pumping his cock in her." He swept her long golden blonde hair from her face and stared down onto her bright blue eyes, "You are so fucking beautiful, get ready, because I'm gonna give you the fucking of your life."

She spread her legs wide as possible and reaching down, she spread her tight cuntlips and looked down and watched as his big, black cock slowly took aim and slipped between her slimy lips. Just as the fat head slipped past her inner walls, he pulled back and slipped down and licked at her juicy cunt.

He looked up at her, "After tasting Amy on your lips, I just had to sample a pussy before I ruined it with my cum." He began licking her cunt lips it was his favorite flavor ice ice cream, milky cunt juice.

Bernadette let out a sigh, she loved what he was doing, but she already had her cunt licked by a near expert, Amy. She closed her eyes and tried to relax, but as his licks got more urgent, she felt an orgasm bubbling up in between her legs. She clutched at his head and squeezed her legs tight around his head as she started to cream all over his face. Her orgasm grew stronger when Calvin shoved two of his huge fingers in her pussy. It was larger than some cocks she's had in the past. She rolled her head from side to side and she screamed out, "Oh FUCK YEAH CALVIN, I"M CUMMMMMMING!" She released an even larger gush of her cum all over his face.

He rose up, his face was gleaming in her milky cum. He smacked his lips and licked his fat lips, "Mmmm, I have to say, even better than Amy."

Amy looked over, "Hey, be nice!"

Calvin ignored Amy and smiled up at Bernadette, "Listen, you made me cum and I was just paying you back, now for the main event."

Bernadette nodded and even though she was tiny, she yanked at his arm, "Enough of all of this oral crap, fuck me, fuck me with that thick, black cock of yours."

He chuckled, "Seeing you asked so nicely, I guess I'll give you what you want." He crawled up Bernadette's tiny body and kissed her, feeding her, her own juices.

Bernie groaned with a need to be filled as she finally felt Calvin shoved his cock into her tiny, tight cunt. He smiled down at her as he immediately felt her tiny legs wrap around his ass and kick at his tight ass cheeks with the heels of her tiny feet

Calvin was finally buried balls deep in her as he began to fuck her slowly, thrusting in and out of her and when he heard her groan, he picked up the pace. With each downward thrust, he ground the root of his cock against her stiff, aching clit.

She wrapped her arms around his thick neck and cried out, "Come on Calvin, fuck me, fuck he hard and fast! Deep, I need to feel you deep in me!"

He growled out and broke free from her legs and arms and rising up, he began pumping in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could. The sound of his skin slapping against hers filled the bedroom.

Bernadette clawed at his arms as she started cumming even harder. She was finally getting the cock she wanted and so sorely needed.

Calvin felt her bathe his cock with her cream. It was hot and slick and turned him on even more and he picked up the pace seeing the slickness made it easier to fuck her without cumming. He was dripping sweat all over her gorgeous body and looking down, seeing her milky cream coating his fat black cock turned him on even more. He suddenly stopped and pulled out, causing her to groan out. He grabbed her outer thigh and rolled her over, "Time to do you doggy, Bernadette!"

He loved fucking a white slut doggy. He was able to watch his black shaft sliding in and out between those twin white globes of flesh. He drove into her and his swollen nut sack slapped against the blood red clit.

Bernie thrust back against him and she buried her face in the pillow and screamed out as she started cumming yet again. After so long without a great fuck, she was ripe for multiple orgasms and she was well on her way to another even stronger one.

Calvin continued to fuck her and staring down, he once again shoved two of his cum coated fingers into her ass. He felt her tighten and he shoved deeper, not being denied. He slammed into her harder than before and the bed shook as he pulled out of her and gripping his slimy cock, he wedged it into the puckered hole and slowly shoving forward, he was in awe as her tiny hole parted and sucked the cockhead into her quivering body. He felt it still and once she calmed down, he shoved in deeper. He leaned over her trembling body and cupped her swaying tits. He mauled them and twisted the stiff nipples and felt her tighten as she was on the verge of yet another orgasm.

While all of this was going on, Duane was taking his time with Amy. He was more gentle, kissing her more than anything else as his caressed her lush curves. He swept her hair aside and stared into her dark eyes, he grinned down at her, "Did anyone ever tell you that you looked exactly like...."

She chuckled, "Let me guess, Marie Osmond, right?""

He chuckled, "Okay, I can guess you've been told that a lot before, but it's true." He swept her long dark brown hair from her face and nuzzled her neck.

Amy wrapped her arms and legs around his thick black body, "Please Duane, fuck me. You started and then stopped. You teased me enough, I need your black cock in me and I need to feel you fill me."

He finally gripped his cock and positioned it at her weeping hole. He got the head in and slowly began to sink into her tight hole.

Amy's nails raked his back ass he thrust up taking the remainder of his shaft into her. She rained kisses all over his face and neck as she kicked at his well-muscled ass.

The two if them began fucking harder as they tried to keep up with Calvin and Bernadette. She was becoming more vocal as she felt an impending climax, "Yes, yes Duane, fuck me I'm right there, don't slow up, yes, yes, I'm cummmmmming!" She pulled Duane down and gave him such an intensive kiss, he put her close to the cusp of filling her with his potent cum.

As Amy came down from her orgasm, she knew Duane still hadn't cum. She looked over and let out a gasp as she watched Calvin filling Bernie's ass with his thick shaft. She giggled as she nibbled at his ear, "I would really like to watch, how about you?"

He slowly withdrew from her and got onto his knees and he grabbed her arm and pulled her to her knees too. They were in awe of the tiny blonde taking Calvin's thick cock in her ass.

Amy began stroking Duane's erection as she thought about taking him in her ass. She leaned over, "I want to do that now. I have to confess, seeing him fuck Bernadette, I need to have you in my ass, wanna give it a try?"

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question, Amy?" He reached over and grabbed the half empty tube of lube Calvin used on Bernie. He guided Amy onto her hands and knees beside the tiny blonde. He squirted a large amount of the lube onto Amy's puckered hole and began working it in with his thick index finger. After a minute or so, he pulled his finger out and replaced it with his thumb. He worked the thumb in and as her ass accepted his thumb, he pulled it out and replaced it with two of his fingers.

Amy was gasping as she felt her asshole being spread open. She reached down and played with her clit to keep her at the edge of yet another orgasm. She turned her head towards Duane, "Okay, I think I'm ready for you to fuck my ass now."

Duane pulled his fingers and squirted more of the lube on his slime covered cock, He placed the black head at the entrance to her butt hole He slipped the head in and it pulled at him. He felt the tightness and as Amy pushed back, he knew she was ready for more.

Amy threw her long dark brown hair back over her back and gasped out, "Keep doing what you're doing, it really feels great."

Duane gathered her long hair in his hand and creating a ponytail, he pulled her back toward his glistening black body as he pushed forward. He looked down and saw her lily white ass gobble up his entire length and seeing his black cock wedged in between her white ass, he had to pause or he knew he would cum.

Amy was moaning constantly as she looked over and catching Bernie's gaze, she kissed her and she felt another surge as Duane began moving, fucking her ass nice and steady. She reached under her and really strumming her clit and her hand was covered in her cunt cream.

The four of them were grunting as the bed shifted and it was easily made for six.

Duane felt his climax welling up while Amy was screaming out, "Fuck me harder, give me all you have Duane! I want it all, fill my ass with your creamy load!"

He was on the verge of cumming and when he heard her scream out and felt her ass tighten, he lost it and began pumping rope after rope of his hot cum into her bowels. He picked up the pace as his cum lubricated her hole and he slumped against her, mauling her tits and suddenly she fell to the damp sheets, trapping his hands beneath her.

Duane rolled the two of them to their side pulling her tighter to him as aftershocks of his orgasm continued. His cock pulsated in her ass and the last couple of spurts filled her to overflowing. He rained kisses ail over her back and shoulder.

Amy looked back, "That was amazing Duane, you are coming to the house warming tomorrow with Molly, right?" He chuckled, "Oh yes, I wouldn't miss it for the world." He let out a deep breath, "I was wondering, my brother will be visiting with is girlfriend. Would it be alright for Lex and his woman come too?"

Amy kisses his hand as he caressed her shoulder, "Sure more the merrier. We wanna see if this bed is large enough to hold six or eight. Molly said it could and Bert, my husband and I wanna test it out."

Bernie grinned at the two of them, "Well you guys need to rest up and recharge your batteries because I want you two in my ass and pussy at the same time before you leave today.

They cleaned up and before they left, Bernadette got her wish and they fucked her holes as she ate the cum out of Amy's ass at the same time.

Back up north, Penny slipped out of the pool. She looked like a water nymph. The water dripping from her long blonde hair and the water droplets clinging to her stiff nipples.

She moved over to a dozing Randy. She shook her head and he leaped up from the cold water on his overheated flesh. Before he could get up, Penny dropped to her knees and enveloped his entire cock. She sucked on it like a vacuum. She sucked hard and drew him in and released him, as if the vacuum was turned on and turned off. She felt him stiffening and before long he was at full length. She kept up her sucking as Randy clutched at her stringy blonde locks and he let out a grunt and filled her mouth with his creamy load.

Penny drank it all down and smacked her lips, "Mmmm, tasty, I needed that. I just wanted to repay you for giving he the orgasm I needed after a long night with Tracey."

She got up and there was a dark figure looking at her. She couldn't focus because the figure was right behind the sun. She blinked and saw it was Lex. She grinned at him, "Hi Lex, what's shaking?"

He chuckled, "I can see you met Randy, he's a cunt hound, isn't he?" She shrugged, "He fit the bill for now, what's going on?"

He sat down, beside the naked Randy, "I just finished a scene with Brandi. I was wondering if you wanted to join me down state. My brother invited me and a friend to spend the week-end with him and his woman."

She looked at him, "So how is Tracey, I had a wonderful time with her last night."

"Oh, so she told you her name, must be serious. She doesn't tell many her real name. She did say she was lining up a scene where the two of you attack one guy. I put my name on the list, but not sure if she noticed I was offering. So what about a little trip?"

She shrugged, "Sure why not, I could use a change of scenery. I need to shower and go to my place for some clothes." She looked to Randy, "Thanks for the diversion, it was nice."

He kissed her, "I've been called a bunch of things, but never nice, but yeah, it was nice for me too, take care."

Penny hurried to the house where she showered and got into her clothes.

Lex and Penny made there way to her place where she packed a small bag and headed south to Pasadena.

Back in New York, Leonard and Sheldon got some bad news. Betty Davis called and opted out, "Sorry guys, but I got a better offer from Weather Nation. I would much rather stay in the south, sorry." She handed the phone to Jennifer.

Jennifer let out a long sigh, "Hello Leonard, this is Jennifer Delgado, I wanna change my mind and just do the cable side of the weather. I really wanna get out of Atlanta, but I just don't think I can do the risque side of the internet division."

Leonard was disappointed, he was looking to feast on the lovely Hispanic woman, but tried not to show it. "It's fine Jennifer, that is why we give you ladies a twenty four hour moratorium to decide if you really wanna do it. I can't say we're not disappointed, but we really still would love to have you on our team at Fox Weather Channel."

She let out a long breath, "Oh thank you Leonard, I was hoping you'd still want me."

He chuckled, "Oh I still want you, but don't worry, your position as an employee of Fox is secure. I'll inform Sheldon and have him send the contract to the lawyers for your employment. We'll talk soon, bye."

Leonard hung up and told Sheldon. He immediately got on the phone to try and set up four of the interviews for tomorrow so they could hopefully have at least one or two second interviews for Monday.

Sheldon got up, "I'm going to see how Janice and Heather are doing with the male interviews, let me know if you can get any of the interviews set up for tomorrow."

On his way to the suite where Janice and Heather were giving their second interview for Jim Cantore and Mark Mancuso he spotted Suzanne Scott, his boss and CEO of Fox News. He remembered how she offered to so a second interview if needed. He stopped and got her attention, "Hello Ms Scott, I was just on my way to check out how Janice is doing with her second interviews, wanna pop-in and watch?"

She chuckled, "That is a wonderful idea, but please, stop calling me Ms. Scott, I told you before, it's Suzanne."

They headed over and the suite had a room where they could watch without being seen. It was a room off the master bedroom with a large one way mirror. Sheldon found out that Roger Ailes installed it to spy on some of his guests. It was rarely used, but it was the perfect place for Sheldon to see if Janice and Heather were doing their best to bring the male personalities over to the Fox Family.

Suzanne was shocked at the hot sex going on between her star Janice and Heather. They were ravished by the two men and after it was over, Suzanne was extremely horny. She was flushed and as she sat there beside Sheldon, she couldn't help but notice he had a very, stiff hard-on. She was about to kiss him when Janice and Heather came in after their showers.