Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne pulled her mouth from Megyn's tits as Sheldon took over and turning, she was suddenly in Leonard's arms and she leaned back against him and they began kissing like two long lost lovers.

Sheldon released her tits and wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her back until she was sitting on his naked lap. He turned her in his arms and used his knees to spread her shapely legs apart.

Leonard and Suzanne saw how vulnerable she was now and he began nibbling nad kissing one side of her neck, while Suzanne mimicked his movements on the other side of her body.

Megyn was squirming from all of the attention as she felt Sheldon's stiff cock scraping between the lush mounds of her tight ass. She was breathing heavily as both Leonard and Suzanne drifted down and met in the middle, both savoring Megyn's firm tits. She released a moan as at the same time their hands were guiding up and down Megyn's slender thighs. Her moans grew louder as their hands slid higher and higher.

Leonard and Suzanne released her and she was drawn back further on Sheldon's body and Leonard licked at her fat lips, pulling away, Suzanne took over giving her the same treatment. She dipped her head a little lower and closed her mouth around the protruding head of Sheldon's cock, poking out from under Megyn's squirming body.

Sheldon moved his hips, shoving his cock further into Suzanne's mouth. He was getting harder as Megyn squirmed on his lap. She was squirming harder because Leonard continued his assault on her clit and Sheldon was teasing her firm tits, while he feasted on her neck.

Megyn turned her head and closed her lips over Sheldon's. She fenced with his tongue as she sucked on his. She was getting the attention from all three of them and wondered why she ever left Fox News.

Suzanne pulled her lips off of Sheldon's cock and gripping it in her fist, she swept it up and down Megyn's fleshy cuntlips. She plugged her weeping holes as she shoved the stiff, mushroomed head into her juicy cunt.

Megyn collapsed against Sheldon's slender chest as they bodies moved together and Suzanne's tongue licked and sucked at Megyn's stiff clit.

With Suzanne on her knees, eating Megyn's pussy, Leonard caressed Suzanne's trim ass. He slid behind her and fisting his cock, he applied pressure to she slick, puffy cuntlips and tightening his grip on her trim hips, he fed his cock into her tight, juicy hole. He sank deep into her and as Suzanne threw her head back and growled out, he picked up the pace, slamming into her hard,. Fast and as deep as he could.

Megyn watched as Leonard plowed into Suzanne and she leaned over a lot more allowing Sheldon to pump his huge cock in and out of her a lot harder and sank balls deep in her. She continued to bounce up and down on Sheldon's cock as she watched Leonard drive in and out of the slender blonde.

Megyn slid off of Sheldon's lap and his cock, sprang out and glistened in the light of the room. She stretched out and continued watching Leonard fucking Suzanne. She looked on as Suzanne came hard around Leonard's cock. She shook and creamed all over Leonard's cock

Sheldon drew Megyn to him and pulled her to him. With the both of them on their side, Sheldon raised her upper leg and pushing forward he sank into her once again. He drew her hair away from her neck and kissed her lightly. His hands ran down to her heaving tits and she pushed back, sending him deeper into her.

Megyn looked back and pushed Sheldon onto his back and climbing up on top of him, she let his stiff, cum coated cock into her sloppy pussy.

Sheldon stared up at the platinum blonde and looked into her dark blue eyes. He reached up and began mauling her swaying tits. He pulled her downward and he caught one in his lips and sucked hard.

Leonard came up behind Megyn and his sloppy cock grazed against her tight butt. He leaned over her attacked her neck and massaged the breast not being sucked by Sheldon. He tweaked it and as she started cumming, she squeezed Sheldon so hard with her climaxing pussy, it pushed him over the top and he pumped her full of his cum.

Leonard wanted back in her, seeing he was denied his orgasm when Suzanne interrupted them in the closet. He rolled her onto her back, spread her thighs and watched Sheldon's cum flow out of her fat lipped pussy. He gripped his cock and shoved in her balls deep. He could feel Sheldon and her cream coating his cock as Megyn thrashed around as she started cumming from his sudden invasion.

Megyn met his every thrust as she raked his back with her nails. She captured his mouth with her and she kissed him so hard, she milked his cock. After the fucking he gave Suzanne and feeling the hot cum coating his cock, he lost it and added his load to her well fucked pussy. He fell against her and not long afterwards, he rolled off of her and Suzanne cuddled up alongside her.

They rolled over onto their sides, their sweat covered tits crushed together and their lips met. They rubbed their well-fucked pussies together as tiny aftershocks coursed through their bodies.

Suzanne looked into her lust-filled blue eyes, "So was that the interview you were looking for? You know, we normally wait twenty-four hours as a moratorium to give the applicant the chance to back-out, but seeing you never formally filled out an application, I think we can forego the second interview. Come to my office on Monday and I'll see what we can do about hiring you."

Back in California, Lex and Penny arrived at the apartment of Molly and Duane. They had a very nice dinner and while lounging around afterwards, Molly sat down on Lex's lap, "So Duane told me you and Penny are big time porn stars. I was wondering, before the weekend is over, if I'll be able to find out just how good you are?"

Duane broke in, "Now don't put my big brother on the spot, either way, we have to keep our stamina in check for tomorrow, remember we are invited to Amy's house warming party tomorrow. After the day Calvin and I had there with her and Bernadette, I'm in no shape to really perform to my standards. Even though Bernadette gave us one of those pills from her pharmaceutical company, what is that called?"

Penny blurted out, "Deja Vu, the capsule is called Deja Vu!" She was stunned, "I have to ask you two something about this house warming party we're going to tomorrow." She looked to Molly, "You said earlier her and her husband were shopping yesterday for furniture, by any chance is her name Amy Farrah Fowler?"

Molly looked at her, "Aw, I think it was, her husbands name was Bert, why do you ask?"

Penny looked to Duane, "This Bernadette woman, is she about five foot nothing, perky blonde with big tits?" He smiled remembering her, "Oh yeah, according to her, she lives next door to Amy who just purchased the house next door, why do you ask?"

Penny stood up and paced back and forth, "I don't fucking believe it. I was Amy's maid of honor for her first marriage. She lived across the hall from me and my ex. Bernadette officiated my second marriage to my ex. I can't go, I ruined their lives and they hate me."

Lex came over to Penny, "What better way to settle things with them, then confront them. If it doesn't work out, you can say you tried. You can leave with your head high knowing you were there to bury the hatchet."

Penny stared at him, "You know, you're right, I'll confess to them and see if I can smooth things over." She kissed him and patted his crotch, "I know you were good for something other than fucking me."

Lex kissed her back and turned to Molly, "Now what was it you said about trying out a real porn star?"

Penny moved over to Duane and sat in his lap, "You know if you need, I always carry a good supply of Deja Vu with me. When did you take the last capsule?"

He looked at his watch, "Aw, about six hours ago."

She shook her head, "Sorry, not safe. You can't take one now. You have to wait at least twelve hours between doses."

Lex threw up his hands, "Well, I guess I'm gonna have to take care of both of the ladies myself Duane."

He did and made them both cum several times before he collapsed totally spent in Molly and Penny.

More to cum, see what happens at the housewarming party. How Suzanne and Janice perform before the two black meteorologists on Monday, and the remainder of the interviews of the female meteorologists.