Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women were worn out and sat down across from Sheldon and Suzanne in large over sized fluffy robes. Janice was her bubbly self, "Well I think we have two, very, very successful men for the internet side of the weather network. I have two more set up for Monday, but we have an issue."

Heather spoke up, "I forgot and remembered after the two men were scheduled for Monday, but I just began spotting." She blushed as she looked to Sheldon and Suzanne broke in to sooth the tension in the room.

She looked to Sheldon, "It seems Heather is beginning her menstrual cycle and can't interview the two men on Monday." She looked to Janice, "Who are the men you were supposed to interview?"

Janice gave her a sly grin, "Two, very, very big hunks, Alex Wallace and Paul Goodloe. Oh did I mention they are two very, very black men to boot."

Suzanne's jaw dropped and her breathing increased, "Aw, well, you know I did offer Sheldon my assistance if you ever got in a bind and seeing Heather is going to be on her period, I'd say that is a bind."

Janice grinned from ear to ear, "Oh well, Ms. Scott, that would be incredible, are you sure?"

Suzanne chuckled, "Oh, don't mention it, I would be more than happy to help out. Oh, one more thing, when we are in a private setting like this, please call me Suzanne."

Janice hopped up and hugged her, "Thank you, we'll be on schedule to finish the interviews by next week. I may need you for one more interview, if you are available?"

She chuckled, "Let me check my schedule and I'll let you know when I have a free day. Will you be able to work around my schedule?"

Janice nodded, "Don't you worry, I'll work around anything you give me."

Sheldon and Suzanne left and she was hot and in need of a nice sexual release. She stopped him before entering his office, "Listen I'm free tonight and hate to eat alone. How would you like to be my dinner date for tonight? That is if you don't mind going out in public with an older woman."

He scoffed, "Who would ever think you're an older woman. You look in your thirties and to answer you, I'd love to. Say six? I'll come to your office and we can head out. Do you have any place in mind?"

She nodded, "Don't worry, I'll make the reservation and yes, six will be perfect."

Sheldon went into the suite and showered and shaved for the second time today. He was nervous as Leonard lounged around having nothing to do on a Friday evening, "Oh by the way, I contacted four of the women on the list and have two set for 10AM tomorrow and two for noon. I thought it would be better to give them a little longer interviews seeing we need to be specific about the requirements. I'd hate to have another Jennifer cancel on us."

Sheldon nodded, "Sounds perfect, but I need to go, don't wait up for us."

Sheldon was gone before he could ask, what is this US thing? He put on the television and watched some of the older Dr. Who episodes and ordered some take-out Chinese food. There was a knock on the door and he thought it was his food order. He opened the door and stood there stunned, he was staring at the gorgeous news personality, Megyn Kelly, "Aw, may I help you?"

She looked past him, "Hello, I'm Megyn Kelly, I was looking for a Dr. Sheldon Cooper, do I have the correct suite?"

He nodded, "Yes, yes you do, but he's out for the evening, may I ask what this is concerning?"

She looked past him, and he suddenly stepped back, "I'm sorry, would you like to come in?"

She nodded, "Yes, thank you, if you don't mind." She entered and took a seat on the sofa and had her hands in her lap.

Leonard came in and sat down across from her, "I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, I'm Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. I'm here assisting Sheldon on his ongoing process of developing a staff for the new Fox News Weather Network and Fox Nation Internet Weather Network."

She shifted in her seat, "Um, that is sort of the reason I'm here. You see I was hoping to get an anchor position in either of the new platforms. I heard through the grapevine that Christi Paul and Robin Meade were already hired and I was hoping to see if I could secure a spot."

Leonard sat back, knowing now he had the upper hand in these negotiations, "Well I know you left Fox News under some very peculiar situations. I was wondering why you aren't going to one of the major networks?"

She shifted I her seat, "I sorta burnt my bridges there and was hoping to get a new start. I may not know weather, but I know Christi and Robin are just news anchors too." She got up and began walking around, "So this is one of the suites Roger constructed, huh?"

Leonard nodded, "One of the new initiatives Sheldon proposed and Ms. Scott approved is converting three of the floors here for apartments and suites. After Fox sold off 20th Century Fox to Disney, they had all these floors empty. They will be leased to some of the Fox employees in lieu of a portion of their salary, other will be used for personalities who will be brought here for the concert series and other will be leased outright to the general public, of course with entrances to stay out of the more secure areas of Fox News Corp." He looked at her, "Sorry, I sorta got carried away."

She turned and knew if she could persuade Leonard, she may have a shot getting her foot back in the door at Fox News. She began drifting around the suite and entered the master bedroom and looked around and came out, "Very nice Dr. Hofstadter, so what do you think my chances of securing a spot at your, I mean Dr. Cooper's new network?"

Leonard looked at her and took in her features. He noticed that her platinum blonde hair had grown out since her stint at NBC. It still looked hot and it brushed against her shoulders. She was wearing a gray pullover sweater dress. It had a large cowl neckline and noticed how her breasts pushed out against the thin, soft material. It hugged her hips and tiny waist and her legs were shapely as she was wearing matching gray high heeled shoes. He knew she was either wearing a tiny thong, or no panties at all because he saw no panty line.

He stood up and came over to her, "Have you noticed the size of the bed in the master bedroom? Large enough for two couples easily, believe me, I know." He took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom and even though he knew about the 24 hour moratorium, he wasn't going to let this opportunity to slip away.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed and looking up at her, he waited and she took a seat beside him. He leaned in and just before their lips met, she pulled away, "I should be leaving, I believe it was a mistake to come here and try and persuade you to get Dr. Cooper to hire me."

He grabbed her arm, "Wait, please, just a moment." He took her hand in his and they both felt a jolt of electricity run through their bodies and directly to their cores.

She slowly sank back down to the bed and turning towards him, she leaned in and their lips touched and as the kiss grew hotter, they were interrupted by the sound of Sheldon and Suzanne Scott entering the suite.

Megyn hopped up and looked around, she knew if she was caught in Dr. Cooper's bedroom, she would lose any chance of ever getting a job there.

Leonard panicked too. He knew if caught, especially by their CEO of Fox, he would be asked to leave seeing he was violating the policy of the twenty-four hour moratorium. He hopped up, but was trapped, he looked back and saw the large closet closed behind them. He reached out and grabbing Megyn hand, he pulled her to her feet and hurried her to the closet. He opened in and stepping in, he pulled her in behind him. He closed the door and just then Sheldon and Suzanne came into the bedroom, laughing and giggling.

Megyn regained her senses, "What are we doing in here?"

He put his fingers to her lips, "Shhh....Sorry, I panicked, we can't be caught in his bedroom with the twenty-four hour moratorium. I think we'd have a tough time explaining what we were doing in his bedroom."

She thought about it, she knew what she was doing there. She was trying to seduce him for a job. She could feel his warm breath against her ear and neck. She shivered and looked through the slats on the closet door. She felt Leonard's hands leave her hips and she didn't want him to pull away. She couldn't deny she liked feeling his hard body against hers. She knew she couldn't move or they may be discovered. She put her hand to her mouth to stifle a gasp.

On the bed, she could see Dr. Cooper leaning in and kissing the tall, shapely blonde CEO. She let out a gasp as she heard Suzanne giggled and fell back onto the bed. She looked to Leonard, "We shouldn't be here."

He leaned in and whispered, "So, do you wanna step out now and let them see you?"

She released the breath she was holding and shrugged and whispered to him, "I guess not." she looked back out through the tiny slats and she had to stifle a moan. She saw Sheldon completely naked and Suzanne was down to her panties and heels. She now couldn't tear her eyes away from Sheldon's huge cock. She whispered to Leonard, "My God, how do you compete with your buddy who has such an incredible penis?"

He ran his hands down her bare legs, "I'm exceptional with my tongue and fingers, I never disappoint." His hands left her arms and were now caressing her tiny waist and hips.

Megyn shivered and watching Sheldon's huge cock swinging about and feeling Leonard's hands on her and digesting what he said, she felt her tiny thong quickly began to dampen. She closed her eyes and imagined she was the woman about to be fucked by Sheldon's huge cock.

Megyn opened her eyes again and saw Sheldon removing Suzanne's panties and saw her stretch out like a lazy feline on the bed. Megyn bit her lip as she saw Sheldon's head dip between Suzanne's long, shapely legs. Luckily Suzanne's moans drowned out the tiny moan Megyn couldn't stifle.

Megyn turned away from the slats, unable to control herself if she continued watching the naked pair on the bed and when she did, she was face to face with Leonard and before she could react, his lips captured hers and her lips parted and she allowed his tongue to enter her warm, wet mouth. She was guided to the one end of the closet and she was trapped between his body and the side wall. She rolled her hips when she felt his thick, stiff cock press against her belly.

She groaned into his mouth and her fingers ran through his hair as she returned the kiss, overheated by watching the couple on the bed. She fought with his tongue and when his retreated into his mouth, she followed and darted into his mouth.

Leonard tore his mouth from hers and sweeping her light blonde hair from her neck, he nipped and licked at the sensitive flesh below her ear. She shivered and tightened her grip on his upper arms.

Megyn couldn't resist when she heard a loud cry from the bedroom and looking back though the slats, she saw Suzanne's heavy breasts rolling on her chest as an orgasm wracked her body as she came hard from Sheldon's incredible mouth and tongue. She couldn't rip her head away and now watched as Suzanne climbed to her knees and guided Sheldon onto his back. She was in awe of the CEO as her bright red lips closed around the head of Sheldon's huge cock and slowly lowered her head and watched half of it disappear into her mouth.

Megyn couldn't control herself any longer and looking to Leonard, she grabbed him again and kissed him with the same intensity he kissed her earlier.

Leonard didn't need any further encouragement. He reached down and grabbing hold of the hem of her sweater dress, he drew it upward and in one swift movement, pulled the dress up and over her head. He clutched at one of her tits and at the same time, unhooked her bra, letting it fall to her feet. His mouth moved from her face to her large crinkled nipple and sucking at it, he circled the bud and it perked up immediately.

Megyn grasped his hair in her fingers. She crushed his face to her other tit and it perked up and grew rock hard from his active lips and tongue.

Leonard released her tits and returned to her mouth and he was pleased when she fumbled with his belt and pants. He shoved his tongue into her mouth as she lowered his zipper, her fingers brushed lightly against his stiff cock. His pants fell to his ankles and now in only a shirt and his boxers, she cupped him more firmly and he groaned against her mouth.

Leonard dropped to his knees, his hands ran up and down her sleek thighs and he grinned, even though she couldn't see him when he felt her tremble in anticipation. He stroked her tiny thong and felt she was soaked. He whispered to her, "Are you sure about this?"

She didn't reply, but she reached down and shoved the tiny thong she was wearing down to her knees. She shivered when Leonard finished by pulling them down and off her heels. She stiffened when she felt his hot breath on her fat lipped pussy. She leaned against the wall and she threw one leg over his shoulder. Her breathing was so heavy, she was surprised the two on the bed didn't hear her gasping.

Leonard began licking and sucking at her fat lips. He darted his tongue in and out of her juicy hole and he drew upward and began flicking over her sensitive bud sending bolts of excitement through her entire luscious body. He treated her pussy like a fine, gourmet meal. He darted in and out of her dripping hole as he held her firmly against the wall. He pulled his tongue out of her and now inserted one finger and stroked her inner walls while he leaned in and sucked at the thick, fat lips surrounding the dripping hole. He added a second finger and she bit the back of her hand to stifle a moan as waves of pleasure coursed through her sweat covered body. He pulled his fingers out of her and his hand was wet to his wrist. He stood up and shoved his fingers into her mouth, "Suck my fingers clean Megyn, I have to fuck you!" He pulled his fingers out of her mouth and covered her mouth with his. He pulled back, "Are you okay with that, Megyn"

She clung to him and nodded, "Oh yes, please, please fuck me." She scoffed, "You were right you are excellent with your mouth, please fuck me now!"

Leonard paused and looked out through the slats and knew he had to go slow and and not make a lot of noise. Sheldon and Suzanne were cuddled together, they were caressing one another in their post-coital bliss.

Leonard looked back to Megyn and cupping her thick lipped pussy and guided his cock into her slippery folds and clutching at her tiny, tight ass, he shoved forward and sank into her tight, juicy hot pussy.

Megyn let out a hiss and her head bumped against the back wall and whispered out, "Oh my god!" She kicked off her heels and raised one leg and hooked it along his hip and her foot pressed against his hairy ass. She gripped his shoulders with both hands and pulled him to her full, firm tits.

She was in heaven, she came here to get a job, but being fucked after watching the CEO fucking the head of the new division and now fucking in a closet, it was beyond all of her expectations. All she cared about now was his cock as it sawed in and out of her and make her cum.

Leonard began to grunt and groan as he took her faster, urging them both closer and closer to their ultimate goal of a climax for them both.

Megyn couldn't hold back any longer, her nails digging into Leonard's back. She let out a loud moan as Leonard scraped against her sensitive inner wall, sending her toward her goal of an orgasm. She huffed and puffed as her sexy blonde hair stuck to her sweaty forehead and cheeks.

Leonard was just a few short thrusts from cumming and suddenly their union was interrupted and were blinded by the closet door was flung open.

Suzanne stood there her long blonde hair was flying around her large tits, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"

Megyn and Leonard nearly tumbled out and were still coupled together as they tried to regain some or any of their composure."

Megyn was stumbling about and she let out a gasp as Leonard pulled out of her, "It's not what it looks like!" She was glad when Leonard was gallant enough to reach back and pull one of Sheldon's dress shirts from a hanger and cover Megyn's nakedness.

Suzanne stared at Megyn and if looks could kill, she'd be dead right now. Still standing there naked, she glared at the two of them, "Oh really, what were you doing, filming me for one of your expose' Were you getting off watching us fuck?"

Sheldon saw who it was and he immediately was very, very interested in getting a piece of the platinum blonde. He always had a thing for Megyn Kelly, but was disappointed them she left the network. He now knew he had a shot at her and wasn't gonna let it slip through his fingers, if he could. He stepped closer and his big cock began to stir just looking at her, "Let's all calm down and at least get out of the closet. Come on and take a seat on the bed and I'll get us all a drink."

While he was gone, Megyn tried to explain to Suzanne why she was there and how they were trapped when they came into the bedroom. After a lot of back and forth, Suzanne was receptive to the idea of her returning to the network, but left it in Sheldon's hand to decide if she would be a fit for the new Weather Network. She also left the door open to join Fox News in the future.

Once again Megyn apologized about the whole situation and with her sitting beside Suzanne, their bare thighs were touching and seeing Megyn and Leonard never reached their ultimate goal of an orgasm, Megyn's excitement level began to resurface. "Listen Suzanne, we never meant to watch, but it was hot as hell, if I may say so."

Sheldon came back into the room with a tray of champagne and after Suzanne, Leonard and Megyn took a glass, he placed his on the nightstand and climbing up onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around Megyn, who only had his shirt on, but not buttoned. He caressed her breast, squeezing it with his warm hand. His other hand ran down her bare skin to her belly and grazed the upper portion of her pubic mound.

Megyn squealed as she felt him slide lower and slipped a finger between her fat lips. She leaned back against him when she felt his long, slender finger sank into her juicy, just fucked hole. She shivered and tried to sit up, but he pulled her closer and she let out a gasp when she felt the head of his cock pressing against her bare crack as she wiggled her ass. She closed her eyes as she felt his finger curl in her and pet her inner surface and petted her G-spot.

She opened her eyes when she felt a soft hand on her cheek. She saw Suzanne close in and parted her lips when Suzanne pressed her lips to hers, and she let out a gasp when she allowed Suzanne's tongue paint her lips and sink into her mouth. She wasn't sure how she felt about kissing her, but she couldn't resist kissing her back as her tongue touched hers.

Suzanne pulled back and caressed her cheek, "I've always wanted to do that to you, but never got the chance." She caressed Megyn's upper arm and sliding her hand under the parted shirt, she caressed her shoulder and she slowly slipped the shirt off her slender body. Her hand drifted down her upper chest to her exposed breast. Her fingertips ran around Megyn's quickly stiffening nipples and dipping her head, she followed it up with her tongue, doing the exact same thing as her fingers teased its twin. She drew it into her mouth and sucked harder and then moved to the other one, giving it the same treatment.

Megyn was trembling from the attention she was receiving and she leaned back harder against Sheldon who was still behind her on the bed.

Leonard joined in and climbing up onto the bed and he was behind Suzanne and he gave her the same attention, Suzanne was giving to Megyn. He swept her long blonde hair from her neck and began nibbling on it as Sheldon began kissing Megyn's neck and attacking her firm, bare tits.