Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 06

Story Info
One Hot Interview & Amy's Housewarming Party Orgy.
14.1k words
4.11
6.6k
8
1

Part 134 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers

Saturday morning the first two women Leonard called on Friday arrived for their first interviews, both of them, Karissa Klos and Kate Mantych were from The Weather Nation and seemed like two women who were way too innocent for the internet division, but Leonard and Sheldon gave them the lowdown of both networks.

Karissa decided to stay with The Weather Nation, while, just like Leonard thought Kate opted for the cable division of Fox Weather Network.

After they left Sheldon looked to Leonard, "I hope at least one of the women later today are interested in the internet side of the weather network. An hour later, Maria Molina and Kait Parker arrived. They were both dressed in shorts and tank tops.

Maria chuckled, "I called yesterday and after telling her what I heard about the internet network, she agreed, "Kait called your secretary and she faxed the agreement to us. We both signed it and now, seeing it it past noon, the twenty four hours have passed. So would it be possible to skip the first interview and go immediately to the second one?"

Sheldon grinned at Leonard and nodded. He stood and took Maria by the hand, "We might as well head up to my suite and begin the interview, as you called it."

Kait was a little more demure, but after talking a long cleansing breath, she stood and followed Maria, admiring her large breasts for such a tiny woman.

They arrived at the suite and Maria, the tiny woman who was just a mere five foot and the slim, taller Kait standing at five foot eight, taller than Leonard gravitated towards the taller Sheldon.

With her large double-C breasts atop her tiny frame, Maria's lush curves made both men drool.

Kait with her light brown hair and blue eyes, she took a seat on the sofa and she waited for the two men to make their moves.

Leonard went over to Sheldon and whispered in his ear. Sheldon grinned back at him and nodded. Sheldon turned to the two women, "Seeing you surprised us by springing your signed consent form on us, we'd like to start off with the two of you getting a little chummy, if you get my drift?"

Maria had a sly smile on her face and she turned to the slimmer, taller sexy woman. She placed her hand on hers and she was happy to see Kait nod and turn to her.

Kait reached out and pushed a stray lock of her raven hair from her cheek, "I know what we are supposed to do and to tell you the truth, I think I want this as much as you do." Before Maria could reply, Kait's lips were on Maria's plush, full soft lips.

Maria reveled in the kiss and she tasted the sweetness. It was as sweet as a peach and she felt her tenseness evaporate as she felt Kait's tongue slip into her mouth. She felt Kait's slender fingers encircle her waist and felt her nails lightly caressing the bare flesh above her tiny shorts.

Leonard and Sheldon watched as the two lovely women kissed and it seemed to go on forever. They watched as their tongue stroked one another's and heard moans and groans coming from their throats. Leonard watched as Maria's pelvis arched upward and he could have sworn he saw damp spot appear at the juncture of her short blue shorts.

Kait was the aggressor and her hands left Maria's waist and sliding beneath her tiny tank top, she drew it up and off Maria's lush body.

Both men were in awe of Maria's large firm tits. They were large, a lot larger than most of the women they have been with during there interviews. On such a tiny woman, they looked even larger. They rivaled Bernadette's and being on Hispanic descent, they were dark skinned and the large quarter sized areoules were dark with nearly black stiff nipples.

Kait shocked all three of them as she lowered her head and took one of the black, licorice nips between her teeth.

Maria let out a gasp and clutched at Kait's head as Kait rolled her stiffened tip inside her mouth and squeezed her other breast with her other hand. Maria arched her back as Kait tugged at her skin-tight shorts. Maria let out a gasp as Kait stared at her glistening pussy. She knew she shocked her without panties, but with shorts that tight, there was no space for panties. She swept Kait's light brown hair aside and bit her lower lip, "Please Kait, please lick my pussy!"

Kait licked her lips knowing Maria was ready. She saw how wet she was and how Maria's fat dark lips puffed up. She lowered her mouth and began swiping her tongue up and down her slit.

Leonard and Sheldon had enough watching and wanted to join in. Maria tried to sit up to allow the guys to join in, but Kait pushed her back to the sofa. She kept Maria pinned down with one hand and reached out with the other and grabbed Sheldon by the belt. She deftly undid his belt and flicking open the button on his pants, she yanked his zipper down. She gobbled up his cock after dropping his jockey shorts.

Kait kisses and teased the tip of Sheldon's cock with her tongue. She grinned up at him when Sheldon let out a groan and she swallowed nearly half of his cock in one swift movement.

Leonard and Maria looked on in awe as Kait bobbed up and down and before long, just like Penny, she had her nose buried against Sheldon's belly.

Leonard couldn't just stand there any longer and pushing Kait's hand out of the way, Leonard grabbed Maria by her upper arm and pulled her off the sofa. He led her to the floor and positioned her on all fours and kneeling down before her, he grabbed hold of her thick, raven locks and he pulled so hard, Maria opened her mouth to cry out in protest. Before she could voice her disapproval, Leonard shoved his thick, stiff cock into her mouth.

Maria gagged by the sudden intrusion and before she could react, the swollen head hit the back of her throat. She sputtered and gagged, but she kept on sucking him. She wanted to prove to him she was just as good as Kait, but looking to the side, she groaned knowing there was no way she could keep up with the slender brunette. She began breathing through her nose and fought through the gag reflex and swallowed down his entire fat member until her eyes were watering. She loved being treated like the slut she was and her make-up ran down her cheeks as her tongue darted out and licked at his crinkled nut sack.

Maria's pussy was trembling with anticipation, and she could feel juices starting to trickle down the insides of her legs. She groaned around Leonard's cock when she felt Kait's slide along her tiny, shapely thigh and dipped into her slimy cunt hole.

Kait slipped a finger deep into her tight hole and she chuckled around Sheldon's cock when she felt Maria thrust up, wanting her finger deeper in her snatch.

Maria moaned and closed her eyes as she felt Kait massage her clit with her thumb as she slipped a second finger into her tiny pussy. She sucked harder on Leonard's cock and popping it out of her mouth, she ran her tongue up and down the underside as she felt Kait fingering her G-spot. She glanced over and saw Sheldon swaying as his cock dripped with Kait's saliva.

Sheldon was grunting like an animal while Leonard was moaning as Maria took him deeper into her mouth. Then without warning, Kait fisted Maria's thick dark hair and forced Maria's head further onto Leonard's cock, "It's how I learned to deep throat Maria, you just have to suck it up and bare it, yes that was a pun, even though I didn't realize it until I said it."

Maria chocked and her eyes watered, but as she began breathing through her nose, and relaxed her throat muscles, she felt it slide in and she reveled in the knowledge she could do it too.

Leonard was beyond excited as he thrust in and out and his pubic hair brushed against Maria's nose. The force of his thrusts was just overwhelming, but she couldn't speak.

Maria was more than ready to be fucked and cum. She looked up at Leonard with those coal black eyes and they turned lusty as Leonard growled out, "You like the way I fuck your mouth, don't you Maria? Just wait till I fuck that tight little pussy of yours." She felt an orgasm coming on from hearing that and when she felt Kait's fingers curling against her G-spot and petted it lightly. She managed to rip her mouth from Leonard's cock and her entire body was quivering from the intense blow job she was giving Leonard and from what Kait was doing to her pussy.

She was about to explode and suddenly Kait ripped her fingers from her pussy and Maria was rolling her hips and thrusting her ass off the floor, but was unable to make contact with anyone. She resumed sucking Leonard's cock and looking back she saw Kait as she resumed sucking on Sheldon; taking his entire length deep onto her mouth. She was shocked when she saw the head of Sheldon's cock bulging the side of her throat from the inside.

Maria knew she was on the edge and knew if she could reach down and touch herself, she would give herself the contact she needed cum and cum hard.

Kait pulled her mouth off of the huge cock before her and she slapped Maria's hand away, "Oh no you don't Maria. We plan an orgasm for you that will rival any you've ever had, so just keep your hand away and wait, you'll be thanking us later."

Maria was dizzy from all of the attention and at the same time frustrated from being denied the orgasm she so sorely wanted.

Leonard gripped Maria by the hair and guided her over beside Kait. She watched and ached to be filled as Kait resumed teasing Sheldon's stiff shaft, licking it up and down like an over-sized Slo-Poke sucker. She looked down and saw Kait's exposed pussy, she was wet and completely hairless. She licked her lips thinking about sucking at Kait's stiff button sticking out from it's hidden spot just above the pouty lips. She felt pressure on her head and she knew what Leonard wanted and she was more than willing to do it.

Maria lowered her head and parting her lips, her tongue was out as Leonard pushed her face to Kait's juicy cunt. She immediately tasted Kait's sweet tasting pussy; she loved how slick and hot her flesh was. She wasted no time in sticking her tongue out, sliding it inside Kait's tight hole and she smiled when she felt a gush of cream coating her active tongue. She heard Kait moan loudly and her thighs closed around her lush, black wavy hair.

Maria was trapped and was so engrossed in what she was doing to Kait what she didn't realize what was happening until it happened.

Leonard came up behind her and gripping his cock, he shoved it deep into the tiny cunt of the petite Hispanic. He sank deeper and deeper in the slippery pussy and Maria exploded all over his cock.

Marie thrashed around as Kait gripped her head, holding her in place as Leonard gripped her slender hips and she was spit roasted. She loved the way Leonard was feeding his cock into her slowly as he reached under her and began petting her clit. At the same time, Kait was mauling Maria's huge tits and her orgasm grew stronger as it enveloped her entire body.

Leonard teased her by pulling his cock out of her creaming pussy and slapped her ass a couple times with his cock before sliding it back into her tight hole. She was so wet, her cunt made slurping sounds as he buried his cock in her again. His cock was dripping with her juices and he once again pulled his cream covered cock out of her pussy and without warning, he shoved it into her asshole.

Maria bucked wildly as she tried to escape the invading fat cock, but Kait held her in place. She was beyond the point of no return and she clung to Kait as she felt him sink deeper and deeper into her. She tried to scream out, but her muffled screams went into Kait's pussy, and it reverberated increased the excitement in Kait's pussy.

Leonard drove in and out of her over and over again. His swollen nuts slapped against her stiff clit, sending even more bolts of pleasure throughout her tiny body.

Kait urged Leonard on, "Fuck her ass harder, give her all you got Leonard; I wanna hear her scream."

Kait was cumming again as Maria shoved two fingers in her slippery cunt. She managed to crawl away and falling onto her back, Sheldon immediately mounted her and Kait's long legs wrapped around his waist. The two of them began matching the speed Leonard was shoving his cock into Maria's ass. The entire room was saturated with the scent of sex and the walls echoed all of the moans and groans they were all grunting out.

Before long Sheldon was on the verge of cumming and when Kait started cumming, her cunt tightened and milked his cock. He pulled his cock out of her and moving up her slender body, he began painting his cum all over her face, neck and tits.

When Leonard saw how his buddy was cumming on Kait, he lost it and began filling the tiny Hispanic with his cum. Maria was covered in sweat and when she felt him exploding in her ass, she came again.

The four of them were exhausted and they gathered together and before long they all headed to the shower where they switched partners and fucked in the shower until their skin began to prune-up.

Back in California, Amy was rushing around trying to make sure all of the food she ordered from the caterers was just as she expected. She heard the doorbell ring and Bert rushed to the door to invite Raj and Bernadette and Milton in. Right behind them were Denise and Stuart. They were all dressed in shorts and pullover shirts. They hugged Amy and Bert, who were dressed the same way, except Amy was wearing a pair of hot pink, hot pants. They were so tight, her tight ass cheeks nearly popped out of the tiny legs holes. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing bra or panties.

Bernadette introduced Milton to the new homeowners and before long the doorbell rang and President Tom Siebert and his date, Janine Davis came in, They were dressed the same as everyone else and Amy was happy that the president could make it. They were all ushered into the living room and some of them went out to the newly filtered pool. Luckily for Amy and Bert, the old home owners left the pool chairs, loungers and tables.

They all had drinks when the doorbell rang again and Amy knew it had to be Molly and Duane. She was anxious to see Duane's brother. Duane asked Amy last night of it was okay for his brother and his date to come too. He told her that he found out late that he was coming to visit and if he couldn't come too, the two of them would have to beg off.

Amy was more than happy to have Duane's brother to join them. If he was anything like Duane, it would make the party even more enjoyable. She opened the door and Duane and Molly stood there. Molly was in a tiny pair of shorts and a halter top. Duane was just like the rest of the group, in shirt and shorts. They were carrying a tiny bag and Molly giggled, "We brought our swim suits, Duane told me you told him to bring them just in case we wanted to go for a dip."

As they came in Duane turned to his brother, "Amy, this is my brother Lexington Steele and his date Penny Copper."

Amy nearly fainted when she saw Lex. She knew who he was, but when she looked to his date and saw Penny, she had to clutch Bert's arm who was beside her, "Ah, what the fuck? How did you two figure it was okay to bring her with you? Are you aware she is the reason for all of the pain and suffering in our once tight knit group?"

Penny stared at her and her eyes began to tear-up. She put her hand on Lex's arm, "I told you this was a bad idea, please, let's get the fuck out of here."

Suddenly Bert spoke up, "No, no please come in. I believe this is the perfect time for all of you to clear the air. This has to end and it's going to end right here and now!" He went and rounded up the original group, Bernadette, Raj, Stuart and his wife Denise. She was included because of the Penny issues led to her getting married to Stuart. The five of them went out to the pool area and sat around the large glider.

Penny began, "I know I've said it before, but I am sorry how all of my actions affected all of you." She concentrated one one at a time. She looked to Bernadette, "Because of me, you lost the love of your life, Howard. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have had to prove himself to you and outshine Leonard. You lost him and Leonard was so lost, he had to leave too. I know you have Raj now, at least you have someone in your life who loves you for you and not your body. Even though, your body is pretty awesome too."

She turned to Raj, "Just like Bernie here, you lost your best friend and I tore apart the fabric of your intimate family. You may have lost Anu, but like I said, you have Bernadette and I hope the two of you have a long, loving life together."

She looked to Amy, "You were my closest friend and I hurt you the most. I can't take back sleeping with Sheldon, just like you can't take back sleeping with Leonard, but I'm so, so sorry that you lost your soulmate, but I can see now that you are happy with Bert. You two finish each other and even though I think you'll be better off with Bert than with Sheldon, I shouldn't have been the cause of your break-up."

She looked to Stuart and Denise, "You two, at least I can say that my actions sorta brought the two of you together and became a very strong part of your now smaller circle. I can't take credit for that, but I do wish you both well."

She took a seat across from the and nodded, "Okay, I know you all have a lot of crap to throw at me, let me have it."

Bernie looked to her and nodded, "I have nothing to say. You said it all and all I can say is let bygones be bygones. I forgive you and I wanna start anew."

Amy was next and threw up her hands, "What can I say, I am happier with Bert. Sheldon would never change, even though I've heard from Leonard is is now a totally different person, but he never would have changed if we stayed together. So yeah, I was pissed and we can never be besties again, but I forgive you and am willing to put the past behind us and go forward." Raj, Stuart and Denise nodded, letting her know they felt the same.

Amy stood and hugged Penny, and pulling back, she chuckled, "Now we have a housewarming party to kick off and I'm thinking there will be a lot of fucking and sucking going on here before the night it through." She looked to Penny, "Yeah, being a slut has rubbed off of you on me and you can even ask Duane, I was able to deep throat him yesterday and while I was doing it, I thought about you and how you taught me just that."

Penny giggled and hugged her, "I have to say, you are without a doubt fucking hot, and I can see why Bert, who looks great now too, loves you. Yeah, you have changed and for the good I can see. Sheldon was a fool to divorce you, but I think you came out on the better end of the deal."

Raj chuckled, "I'm not too sure about that. From what I've heard, Leonard and Sheldon are fucking and sucking their way through the entire Fox family of women and all of the meteorologists who are auditioning for the new Fox Weather Network Sheldon was put in charge of getting off the ground."

Bernie elbowed him in the ribs, "Clam up Raj, that is the last thing we need to hear!"

Penny and Amy both said at the same time, "Who gives a fuck, we have a party here, let's get it started."

They returned to the house and over the next several hours they all had a time of their life, eating, drinking and playing some of Amy's lame party games. As the alcohol continued to flow, couples and threesomes began to break off and the real ADULT games began.

Bert had his eyes all day on the lovely black woman who came to the party with President Siebert. He finally decided to see if she was interested. He got up and moved beside her. Looking down, he reached out his hand, "Janine, would you like a personal tour, I think you'll love to see how we decorated the large master bedroom."

A sly smile crossed her lips as she took his hand and standing leaned into him, "That would be lovely, Dr. Fowler told us this was a housewarming party, but I've never seen much of the house, please lead the way."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,208 Followers