Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led her to the stairs and allowed her to go first. He focused on her lovely ass as she moved up the stairs. He was nearly drooling at she reached to the top and turned back, she saw where he was staring and she smiled; looked down and saw the growing lump in his pants. She cleared her throat, "Please Bert, lead the way."

He chuckled, "Oh, but the view from where I'm standing is so, so, much better."

With his new body, hair and wealth they all contributed to his new found confidence around woman and men too. He scooted by her, making sure he rubbed the lump in his pants against her shapely hip. He stepped into the bedroom and his smile turned to a grip as he watched her close the door behind her.

Janine came up beside him and placed her hands on his chest, "So what did you want to show me in here?"

He sat back on the bed and shook his head, "Oh no Janine, it isn't what I wanna show you, it's what I want to see of yours."

She grinned; her bright white teeth were sparkling. She took a step back and crossing her arms, she drew the polo shirt off and exposed her bra covered mounds of black flesh. She reached back and with the flick of her fingers, her bra went slack. Shaking her shoulders the bra slipped to the floor. She skimmed out of her tight shorts, but not before turning her back to him, bending over at the was it and drew them off, exposing her already glistening black cuntlips. She kicked her shorts and panties aside and toed off her sandals. She turned back to him and smiled, "So tell me Bert, is this what you wanted to see?"

He groaned out, "Oh Janine, you are even more beautiful that I imagined. All through the day, I tried to imagine what you looked like naked, but you exceed all of my expectations."

She giggled lightly, "So you imagined me naked?"

He scoffed, "What straight man or gay woman wouldn't?"

She stepped forward, reaching for his shirt. She unbuttoned it and pulling it off his broad shoulders, and tossed it aside. Reaching down for his clasp on his shorts, she tugged it open and unzipping them, she tugged them off as he arched his back, giving her the room to slip them off. Janine started yanking at his briefs and he reached down and pulled them off for her, in doing so it allowed his huge, erect cock to pop up and poke Janine in the belly.

Bert guided her to the bed and they were laying down beside each other. He rolled towards her and his lips met hers. It was tentative at first, he took her upper lip between his and gently tugged at it and repeated that with her lower lip too. He moved his free hand to the side of her face and then down her body to cup one of her large, black tits.

Janine trembled as she felt his hands caressing her body. She touched her fingers to his hand as he caressed her, urging him to be even firmer with his touch.

The kiss grew stronger and soon their tongue were dueling back and forth from one mouth to the other. Janine was already wet when she removed her shorts, but now she was absolutely dripping. She let out a gasp into his mouth when she felt his raging hard-on pressed against her firm thigh, she reached down to fist it.

He twisted in their embrace giving her easier access to his hard-on. He groaned into her mouth as he felt her fingers slide up and down his shaft. He moved further and breaking the kiss he looked down at the gorgeous black woman in his new bed. He swept a few stray locks of hair from her cheek and caressed her cheek with the pad of his thumb. He moved to her red painted lips and as he did the same, she turned her head slightly and drew his thumb into her mouth and sucked lightly.

Bert left his finger there as he moved downward and closed his lips around one of her huge, black aeroules. He flicked his tongue out as he worried the large black licorice nip in the center. As he did so, his other hand ran down her sleek body and caressed her hips. He ran his hand up nad down her thighs from the outside to the inner portion of her thighs, but he neglected to seek out her moist treasure as of yet.

Janine was wiggling around on the bed and she tried to urge him to where she wanted him to touch. She moaned louder as she released his thumb from her mouth. She rose up on her elbows and looked as he moved all around, but not to her aching pussy. She knew she was so wet, she felt her juices trickling out and down between the tight cheeks of her ass.

Bert moved his head downward, sliding his tongue across her flesh as he went. He worked his tongue into her deep navel. He already could smell her scent, knowing she had to be wet. He resisted, knowing where she wanted him. He caressed her sleek black legs up and down from her ankles to just shy of her glistening black cunt. He grabbed one foot at a time and caressed them. Each time he moved upward, he noticed how she spread her legs wider, wanting what he wouldn't give her, attention to her pussy. He stared at her parted legs and saw the pink inner lips as those dark lips parted from her excitement.

Bert leaned down further and let out a puff of cool air on her lips and he heard a moan escape her lips. He did this over and over again as he saw a tiny trickle of her juices leak from her overheated pussy. He grabbed hold of her and lifting her legs, he planted them on his shoulders, parting her legs even wider and he let out a groan when he saw her pink inner lips bubbling with her cunt juices. Reaching down with his tongue, he flicked the tip of his tongue on her clit and smiled when he saw her arch her back and release a loud moan.

Janine drew in a large amount of air into her lungs as she finally found the release she needed. She loved how his tongue flicked out, dancing over her aching clit. She felt bolts of excitement course throughout her body. Her toes even curled from the intense feeling running down her limbs. Her hands clutched at his head realized it was all his hair and not a wig. She remembered him when he was nearly bald, but no longer. She fisted his hair and pushed him harder against her quaking pussy.

Bert wasn't going to sped up, continuing at his own pace. He would nibble on her clit and then move his tongue down to lap up the juices that seeped out of her juicy hole. He had to press hard on her hips to keep her from bucking him off of her.

She felt an orgasm coming on as she tightened her thighs around his head. Her heels kicked at his back and suddenly her orgasm hit and send her mind into a place where all she could think of was how she felt and how her orgasm was causing her to burst into a million tiny pieces.

Bert felt her push her hips up and grind against his lips and tongue. He knew if she could, she would sink his head into her body and leave it there. He had a difficult time drinking down all of the tonic she expelled, but he did his best. He kept up a gentle licking and sucking, but never stopped. He finally felt her trembling ease and her legs released his head somewhat. He stared up at her and saw her gorgeous tits rising and falling from her heavy breathing.

Bert was as stiff as he ever was, just imagining his thick, white cock penetrating her coal black cuntlips, made even more of his pre-cum to ooze out of his over stimulated cock. He grabbed her legs and pulling them from his shoulders, he pushed them back till her knees were pressed against her coal black nipples. He reached down and grabbing his cock, he made contact with her dripping hole. He smiled down at her, "Keep your eyes open Janine. I wanna see how you react when I finally penetrate that gorgeous pussy of yours."

She just smiled and nodded, "I'll keep them open, as long as you don't make me wait!" She bit her lip as she felt him begin to sink into her tight hole. She was glad she was so wet, because the sure girth of his shaft made her wince, but she kept her eyes open and was gasping for air as she felt him begin going even deeper. She felt her cunt walls parting and she was amazed she was taking him. She forgot how it felt to have one this large in her, not since Sheldon had she been filled this much.

Bert went slow, even though she was sopping wet, but after a few minutes, he felt his cock hit bottom and he held his dick there and began to sway, grinding the root of his shaft over and over again against her clit.

Slowly he withdrew until just the tip of his cock remained in her. He slid back in, a little quicker this time and Janine arched her back to meet his thrust. Her pussy felt incredible around his shaft. He felt her cunt muscles trying to milk him with each thrust into her. He picked up the pace and slid in and out of her and before long, his damp skin was slapping against her skin and his balls bounced off her tight ass cheeks.

Janine finally closed her eyes and savored the feeling of what he was doing. She was good at what she was doing; her talented cunt muscles gripped him and released him over and over again.

Bert knew if she continued doing what she was, he wouldn't last much longer, especially after lusting over her all day. He picked up the pace and with each downward movement, he'd grind against her and he knew she was about to explode too. He slammed into her harder, faster and deeper and as he arched his back, he screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming Janine, where do you want it?"

He was about to pull out, but she stopped him, tightening her arms around his bulky body. She screamed out, "No, I want you to cum inside me, Oh please Bert, fill me up with your potent cum!"

Hearing her request, it was too much for him. He felt him cock began to pulsate and as the cum shot through the shaft, he drove in deep and holding it there, he began pumping stream after hot stream of his cum into her receptive pussy. He released her legs and leaning forward, he planted a hot kiss on her lips.

Janine immediately wrapped her legs and arms around him and pulled him tight to her sweat covered body. She could feel his cock continued to throb sending more and more of his potent cum into her . She felt the warmth bathe her and she rained kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders.

Bert finally rolled off of her and drawing her to her side, he drew her beautiful black body to his. He ran his fingers through her disheveled hair and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Mmmm, now that is what I call a perfect housewarming gift."

She reached down and played lightly with his softening cock. It was covered in her juices and she realized it was even larger limp than her ex-husband when he was stiff.

He slowly got up and found a couple robes, "What do you say we get these on, run downstairs and jump in the pool? I think we could use a cooling off."

She climbed out of bed and shook her head, "Fuck the robes, who needs them. From all of the screaming and moaning I heard throughout the house, I think we were not the only ones who were getting it on."

They ran out of the bedroom, past a bedroom where Amy and President Siebert were fucking. Downstairs, past a couple fucking in the living room and out the back door and past ta threesome fucking like crazy on the lounge couch. They leaped into the pool and floated around as they watched Penny, sandwiched between Duane and Milton.

While this was going on, a number of people began pairing off and joining in. they figured host was getting some, why not them?

Bernadette wanted to stay clear of Penny, even though they patched things up. She managed to persuade Penny's date, Lexington Steele and Denise back next door to spend a little relaxing time in her hot tub.

Amy stopped them, "Bernadette, you know we have a hot tub out back too."

Bernie giggled, "Yeah, I know, bit if I'm taking Penny's man, I don't wanna be around her while I do. I saw her head out back with Milton and Duane and figured we'd go have some uninterrupted fun at my place. We'll be back later." They scampered across the back yard to the gate and snuck into her yard.

Lex looked at the two women and grinned, "You know I didn't bring a bathing suit."

Bernie giggled, "I have some of my husband's suits, but I doubt if they would fit. We're all friends here, who need suits, right Denise?"

She nodded and as she began to strip, so did Lex and Bernie and before they new it, all three of them were soaking in the warm bubbling water.

Before long Denise, who had a little too much to drink was snuggling up beside Lex. He liked the dishwater blonde and wrapped his heavy arm around her. He pulled her closer and began kissing along her exposed neck.

Denise let out a long sigh, "Mmmm!" And leaned in even closer to him.

Lex began running his large black hand along her bare thigh under the water and leaving her neck, he nipped at her earlobe.

Bernie watched on as she took another big sip of her wine. She put down her glass and slipped closer to Lex on the other side, "Have you ever had a threesome with a black man, Denise?"

Denise let out a gasp and never replied as Lex kissed her neck again and placing his fingers under her chin, he raised her lips to his and their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. He looked to Bernie and winked at her. He turned back to Denise and kissed her again.

Denise finally kissed him back, and her lips parted as she accepted his tongue and she explored his mouth with her tongue too. She groaned as she felt his hand slipping off her thigh and slide up to her firm, breast and squeezed and tweaked her stiffened nipple. She groaned even louder into his mouth as she increased the intensity of the kiss. She felt his huge cock poke at her thigh and as she broke the kiss, she felt Bernie's hand caressing her bare back.

Lex turned to Bernadette and kissed her and in doing so, drew her close enough that the three of them were inches apart.

Bernie pulled away from Lex and running her wet fingers through Denise's hair, she kissed her with an open mouth, and as their tongues touched, she felt Denise shiver, even with their bodies deep in the hot bubbling water.

Denise fisted Bernie's blonde hair and deepened the kiss. She felt dizzy from the hot water and the feel of Bernie's hand on her breast. She threw her head back as Bernie dipped her head and guided her lips to Denise's exposed nipple.

Lex was trapped between the two women and he played with Bernie's lush body as he watched her suck even harder on Denise's red capped tit.

Bernie pulled back and urged Lex to stand. The two women stared at the thick, black cock as it bobbed above the waterline. She looked to Denise, "I wanna see you suck on that big black cock."

Denise didn't need any urging. She scooted up in the deep bucket seat and clutching at the thick shaft with her tiny fingers, she stroked it and slowly guided it to her warm, wet mouth. She drew the large knob between her lips and began sucking as she was still stroking the lower portion of his shaft. She gagged as she took him too deep into her throat and stared up at him.

Bernie giggled as she fisted Denise's hair and pushed her down, "You need to take more into your mouth Denise."

Denise gagged on it, but was spurred on when she heard Lex let out a groan. She tried her best and began breathing through her nose as she took more into her mouth. She trembled when she felt Bernie nipping at her neck, urging her to go even deeper. She was gasping for air and pulled off of the spit covered cock.

Bernie scooted over and giggled, "Let me at it, I wanna give it a try." Bernie began bobbing up and down on Lex's cock, she licked him wildly and popping it out of her mouth, she stroked it with her tiny hand and dipped her head and flicked her tongue along his black nut sack.

Lex closed his eyes and moaned louder, but was cutoff as Denise moved in and planted her lips to his in a heated kiss. She was pulled off of his mouth as Bernie pulled at her arm, "I wanna see you ride that black python, Denise."

Denise swung her leg over his and mounted him and immediately began riding him, taking him deeper with each downward movement. She wrapped her arms around his neck and looked him in the eyes while she rolled her hips in his lap. She threw her head back, nearly dipping it in the water behind her. She straightened up and screamed out, "I'm gonna cum!" Her entire body trembled as she rocked her hips back and forth on his thick cock. She created waves throughout the tub, some splashing over the sides.

Lex attacked her firm but smaller tits as he gripped her tight ass cheeks. He pulled her to him as he felt her body shutter and coat his cock with her creamy cum.

Bernie tugged at Denise's arm, "My turn Denise, don't be so selfish and let me at him too."

Lex put his hands on either side of her hips and pulling her towards him and guided her easily to his still stiff shaft.

Bernie threw her head back, sending waves all about. She rode him hard and fast, splashing water over the three of them.

Lex fucked her hard, closing his eyes and groaning, his voice rough and deep as she begged him to fuck her harder.

Bernie was ripe for an orgasm and unlike him, she started cumming already. She squeezed him so hard, he lost it too and began pumping her full of his hot, potent seed. He drew Denise to him and the three of them shared a hot kiss, moving from one mouth to the other as they all leaned back and allowed the hot bubbling water to calm them before exiting the tub to return to the party.

While this was going on, in the living room. Molly sat beside Raj, she just loved dark skinned men. That was why she had Duane for a boyfriend, but seeing he was out by the pool with Martin and Penny, she set her sights on Raj. She gathered up her long red hair and pulled it back into a high ponytail and when she lowered her arms, she wrapped them around Raj's neck, "Oh, look here, seems like we are the only two left in the room. Any ideas of what to do to pass the time away?"

Raj smiled at her and turned in his seat and sweeping a stray lock of red hair from her face, he nodded, "Oh I have a few Ideas, but first we're gonna have to dispose of all of these unwanted clothes."

She giggled and raised her arms again as Raj pulled her tight halter top up and over her head. When his hands came down, he deftly removed her bra and sat back and licked his lips, "Mmmm, Molly, absolutely gorgeous!" He leaned in and kissed the tip of both of her cherry red nipples, "Stand up and let's get rid of those pesky shorts." She did and he slipped them off, along with her panties.

Sitting back down, she helped him remove his clothes and they sat side by side naked. He reached out and taking her hand, he guided her lily white hand to his dark, stiffening shaft. He let out a tiny moan when he felt her tighten her grip and began stroking it.

He reached out and once again began to fondle her heavy tits, first one and then its twin.

Molly leaned back and closed her eyes, she loved having her tits played with and she stroked him even faster, "Mmmm, yes Raj, squeeze them harder! I love having my tits played with." She parted her legs wider as she felt his other hand running up and down her milky white skin. She licked her pink lips and let out a gasp, "You have to put this dark, stiff cock where I need it the most, put it in me, fuck me, fuck me good and hard."

He grinned at her, "Oh no, no way Molly, way too soon, I wanna suck you and I want you to suck me. Your hand feels incredible, but just seeing those bright pink lips of yours, I gotta have them wrapped around my cock."

She knew it was inevitable and she wanted it just as bad. She slipped to her knees and her warm lips encased his throbbing shaft. She loved the thick dark cock, especially feeling those thick veins and bumps sliding across her fat lips. She knew it would feel even better as it ran in and out of her tight pussy. She let her tongue slide along the underbelly and she kissed her way down to the swollen nuts. Moving back to the head, she pursed her lips and pressing hard against the dark, mushroomed head. She felt it part her lips and as it entered her mouth, she sucked hard. Her cheeks hallowed out and she drew him inward, inch by inch, all along, whipping her tongue all along the shaft.