Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj sank to the carpeted floor and grabbing her hips, he drew her up onto his body. He parted her legs and guided her dripping cunt to his waiting mouth. He thought the lips on her mouth were pink and wet, her lower lips were blossoming and were coated with even tastier fluids. He flicked his tongue out, savoring her taste and inhaling her sweet scent. He dipped his tongue into her hole and drank down her tasty nectar. He moved to her clit and sucking on it, he heard her let out a shriek and sucked him deeper into her mouth. Her entire body was quivering and he caressed her milky white ass cheeks and chuckled, "So you like that, do you?"

She mumbled around his cock that fill her mouth, "Oh yessss, yes, more please."

He chuckled, "I thought you wanted me to fuck you?"

She pulled her mouth from his cock and growled out, "Oh I do Raj, but not before I cum all over that incredible tongue of yours, please, suck it, suck my clit and make me cum!" Her entire body trembled as she ground her hips harder against his face. She couldn't get enough, she wanted his tongue flicking her clit, his lips sucking at her tight cuntlips and his fingers probing her her juicy hole. She was on the brink of cumming and knew it was just a few short moments away.

Raj spread her ass cheeks apart and his tongue flicked out, teasing her butt hole as his hands ran up and down her slick thighs, covered in her cunt juices and her sweat. She shivered as she felt his tongue dart into her puckered hole and she bucked when he attacked her clit and shoved a finger up her ass.

Molly began bobbing her head up and down as fast as she could, she was soooooo close and she tried to take his entire length into her mouth and throat. Her lips worked avidly and her tongue caressed the blood-engorged head.

Raj was close and even though he had Molly on the brink of cumming, but with her active mouth, she had him about to explode too. He grabbed hold of her hips and rolled her off of him. She let out a cry as she lost her hold of his cock. He spun her around and spread her legs wide, "Oh fuck, I need to fill your tight cunt with my cock. I need to fuck the living hell out of you!" He positioned his throbbing cock at the entrance to her slimy hole. He didn't wait for her to catch her breath and with one swift thrust, he shove his stiff cock into her. He felt the heat of her pussy and the tightness of her channel envelope his cock.

Molly felt him slamming against her and heard their skin slapping together. His pelvis again and again excited her stiff clit. She finally caught up and wrapped her lily white legs around his dark body. She locked her ankles together and arched her back, meeting each and every thrust he gave her with ones of her own. She wrapped her arms around his neck, "Oh God Raj, fuck me, fuck me, you are incredible!"

Raj took fucking her to a higher level. With each thrust into her, he changed up his angle of attack, but continued to grind his pelvis against her clit with each downward thrust. He felt her cunt tightening, but he fought through it and refused to slow his pounding of her lush body. He lost it when she sucked on his neck and whispered to him, "Please, please Raj, cum in me, fill me with your potent jism."

He threw his head back and screamed out, "Oh my God Molly, here it is, take it, take it all!" He slumped against her as his cock began to pump his creamy load into her overheated pussy. He didn't wanna crush her and he felt the tiny aftershocks send tiny bursts into her as he continued to throb.

Molly milked every last drop he had to give. She clamped her cunt hard, causing the walls of her cunt open and shut and she giggled when she felt him shiver and let out a groan.

He finally pulled his half-hard cock back an inch or so and pushed forward and he heard her cunt sucking and slurping his shaft. He shook as he felt his cock grow hard again. He shifted his weight and lowered his head and began to feast on her rosy red nipples.

Molly arched her back and shoved more tit flesh into his mouth. She felt his lips, tongue and teeth suck, lick and nibble on her stiff orbs. She ran her fingers though his hair and began clutching her slick pussy walls against his invading shaft.

He released her tit and pulled the loose band holding so little of her hair in place after the intense fucking they just finished. He raked his fingers through her gorgeous red hair and kissed her lips, "I could go like this all day, but I'm afraid the others will be back soon and break-up this incredible union."

She wiggled her hips and kissed him back, "Well, if that's the case, you better begin moving again. I can tell you're already hard again, why let that gorgeous hard-on go to waste?"

Raj started and before long, he was driving deep and hard into her and just when she thought he was going to cum, he stopped, gripped her hips and rolled over, putting her atop of his sweat covered body.

Molly planted her hands on his chest and grinning down at him. She worked her cunt and was soon bouncing up and down on him. She offered him her tits and he mauled them with his lips and hands and she screamed out as she suddenly started cumming.

Raj was there too and as he felt her bathe his cock with her slimy cunt juices, he began filling her with his creamy cum. He nearly passed out, he came that hard. He gathered her up in his arms and hugged her and held her tight till they both were spent.

Molly slowly slipped off of him and filled with two loads of his cum, she spilled it all over Amy's newly shampooed rug.

Somehow, Raj found the strength and picking Molly up in his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and she called out, "Where are you taking me, Raj?"

He chuckled, and stepped out into the heat of the California Summer. He held her tight and made a mad dash for the pool and taking a leap, he jumped in, taking Molly with him.

Penny, Duane and Martin were already frolicking in the pool after their intense threesome.

Up in the bedroom across from where Bert and Janine were, Amy showed President Siebert her second floor. She turned and saw the look of lust in his eyes. She reached up and removed his glasses, "You know President Siebert, I always wanted to see what it would be like to fuck a President."

He took his glasses from her and placed them on the nightstand. He chuckled, "Well Amy, I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a Nobel prize winner. Looks like we both have something we can check off our bucket list, what do you say?"

She ran her hands down his chest to the hard-on he had, "Mmmm, seems like a great idea President Siebert."

He kissed her lightly on the lips and scoffed, "Well, if we're gonna fuck, I think it would be appropriate to call be by my first name, call me Tom, okay Amy?"

She giggled, "Okay, fuck me Tom?"

He smiled, "Much better!" He drew her into his arms and kissed her. He pulled away and staring deep into her dark eyes as he drew her back in by slipping an arm around her. Drawing her back in again, he dipped his head and began kissing the sensitive flesh just below her ear. He continued when he heard her release a tiny moan. He moved to her neck, drawing a line with his tongue along her neck.

Amy ran her fingers though his hair and she followed when he leaned back onto the bed. She gazed down into his eyes and she let out a shriek when he rolled over and was hovering over the dark haired brunette.

Tom moved to her lips and worked on the other side of her neck, giving her chills as she squirmed beneath him. He reached her belly and drew her polo shirt up and over her head. He stared down at her lacy black bra, holding those large tits captive. He was glad the bra had a front clasp and popping it open, her tits nearly leap from their concealment. He lightly petted her large aeroules and stiff nipples. He licked his lips, "I have to say, your breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen on a Nobel Prize winner."

She chuckled, "Oh, I bet you say that to all of the Nobel prize winners."

He scoffed, "Okay, you got me, but this time, I mean it." He lowered his head and began kissing where his fingers left off. He smiled around one turgid tip when he heard her gasp and clutched at his head.

Amy writhed under him as he sucked harder and harder, nipping at the tip and flicking it back and forth with his active tongue. Her breathing grew heavier as she moaned again when he moved to the other tip. She shivered when she felt his hand drift down her lush body and began opening the clasp and drawing the zipper down on her tight shorts.

Tom abandoned her tits as he left a trail of kisses down her heaving belly as his fingers worked on tugging her shorts down, taking her panties along with them. She felt a little under dressed seeing she was naked and he still had all of his clothes on. It didn't deter him as he lowered his head and kissed her pussy, gently. He heard her moan again and looking up, saw her biting her lower lip and her eyes were closed.

Amy arched her back when she felt his tongue touching her aching clit. She tried to move even more, but was held down as Tom used his forearm across her hips to hold her steady. He licked and sucked for what seemed like an eternity, yet when he pulled away, Amy was sorry he left her so soon.

Tom's lips, chin and cheeks were coated in her slimy juices and he saw her shiver and blush when she saw what she had done to him. He slipped off the bed and stripped as quickly as he could and he saw the smile on her face when she saw the thick, dripping cock, stiff as can be, ready to service her.

She reached for him and guided him on top of her, "Mmmm, best housewarming present yet!" She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her sloppy, but tight pussy. She knew all of those exercises were doing wonders to her tightened pussy. With Bert's length and girth, she knew she had to work at keeping her pussy as tight as possible.

Tom kissed her gently and began moving her pelvis against her, driving his cock in and out of her deeper and faster.

Amy groaned out and saw a shadow in the hall and saw Janine and Bert heading back downstairs. She raked his back with her nails and kicked at his ass with the heels of her feet, "Don't stop, yes, oh yes, just like that, harder, faster." Her moans grew louder as he went on, slamming his cock as hard as he could into her. She felt a tremor course though her body and knew she was getting close. With each thrust, every one harder and deeper then the last, she screamed out as she exploded, coating his swollen cock with her creamy juices. She knew her guests had to have heard her. She hoped Penny heard too.

Tom felt a surge of energy as he felt her bathing his cock with her creamy cum. He struggled to stay in her as she bucked wildly and her clutching cunt nearly made him cum too. When Amy finally calmed down, President Siebert picked up the pace, driving his cock as hard and as deep into her as he could. He seemed to catch a second wind and he was dripping sweat all over her quaking body and saw she was quickly racing towards an even stronger climax this time.

Amy wrapped her arms and legs around him and met his every thrust and she screamed out when he dipped his head and bit down on one of her nipples a little too hard. She exploded from the pain and pleasure and squeezing him hard with her cunt muscles, she forced him over the top, and she trembled as she felt him begin to shoot blast after blast of his hot cum deep in her pussy.

Tom collapsed on top of her, spent and exhausted, but never more satisfied in his life. He rose up slightly and swept her hair sticking to her cheek, "Sorry about the bite, I sorta lost control."

She kissed him on the lips and nodded, "Don't give it a second thought, Tom. If you make me cum like that every time we fuck, it would be well worth it."

They lay there for several minutes, caressing and kissing one another and after he slipped from her, they headed down to the pool and jumped it. It seemed to be the place to be after a furious bout of fucking and sucking.

While everyone else was hooking up with one person or two, out by the pool, Penny was entertaining both Duane and Martin. Martin was sitting on the large cushioned pool sofa. Music was piped in all around the pool. Standing near Martin were Penny and Duane. They all had a good amount of alcohol, but Penny had very little, just enough to keep her nosy friends from finding out about her pregnancy. She tried to act like she was drunk, she had enough practice. She began swaying from side to side before Lexington's younger brother. She danced around him and turning her back to him, she raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck and pulled him to her. She felt his cock stiffen in his brief shorts.

Duane leaned his face in and began to kiss and nibble on her exposed collarbone. He was in his own little world, especially after watching several of her videos, he couldn't believe he actually had a chance at fucking her. They seemed like two long lost lovers who were finally reconnecting.

Penny was becoming extremely horny. She wanted to control herself today, especially after smoothing things over with her old friends, but it was getting very hard to do so and she knew she was fighting a losing battle.

She finally found the strength to break away from Duane and took a seat on the couch beside Martin. She thought she was safe with the lab tech she seduced to get the drugs for her miscarriage. She soon found out, she was so wrong to think that.

Martin turned her towards him and reaching around, he managed to loosen her bikini top and before she could react, it fell to the ground. Martin guided Penny to her feet and reaching up, he deftly removed the bottom portion of her tiny bikini, exposing her to both Duane and him. He stared at her gorgeous pussy at eye level.

Completely naked now, Penny slipped over to Duane and began pulling his t-shirt up over his head, leaving his muscled black chest completely bare. She trailed her hands down down his chest, over his rock solid abs and came to rest on the bulge in his shorts. She ran back up a little and grabbing hold of waistband of his shorts. She tugged them down and licked her lips seeing the large bulge in his jockey shorts.

Penny slowly sank to her knees, running her nose over his groin and leaning in, she closed her brightly painted lips over the cloth covered erection. Penny reached the top and slowly pulled down at his briefs. As the large black head came into view, she closed her lips over the tip and felt a couple drops of his pre-cum painting her tongue. She stared up into her eyes with those dark green eyes. They were hooded in lust as she saw him staring back. She released his cock with a loud pop and finished removing his briefs, leaving him now totally naked, just as she was.

Penny looked back to Martin and giggled, "Remember when I did this to you?" She turned back to Duane and slowly took his black cock into her mouth. She lowered her head and Martin watched as inch by inch of Duane's cock disappeared into her mouth until he entered her throat and before long her nose is pressed against his belly. Penny slowly released his thick black shaft from her mouth. Even in the light of day, the sun sparkles off of it, showing just how wet it is now. Penny proceeded to worship Duane's cock, as she bobbed up and down on it, bubbles formed at the corners of her mouth. A tiny stream of saliva trickled down her chin.

Martin was beyond excited watching Penny suck on that big black cock. He couldn't believe how much it looked like an actual porn video she was making. He wanted to join in and quickly stripped off his clothes and waited his turn. It wasn't long before he couldn't wait and sit still. He got up and moved in behind Penny and leaning over her, he swept her hair aside and watching her suck that cock, he nipped at her ear and whispered to her, "Are you enjoying sucking on that big black cock?" She just continued and nodded briskly. Martin chuckled, "I bet if I check your pussy., it will be soaked, am I right?"

She pulled her mouth off of Duane's cock and stared at Martin, "If you think I'm soaked, why don't you just get down there and lick it clean for me?"

With Penny crouched on her haunches, Martin grabbed hold of one of the cushions on the couch ,he tossed it behind her. He sat down beside the cushion and leaning onto his back, he grabbed hold of her hips and slid beneath her. He was correct; she was drenched. He saw those thick lips covered in her cunt juices. He ran his tongue over her puckered asshole and licked her perineum. He gripped Penny's hips as she jumped and moaned around Duane's cock.

Martin began massaging her tight ass as he pushed his tongue into her sloppy hole and licked back and forth from asshole to clit. He drank down all he could as Penny pushed back, begging for more of the same.

Penny picked up the pace, sucking harder on Duane as Martin stepped up licking her pussy.

Duane never had a cock sucking like the one he was getting from Penny right now. He fisted her long blonde hair and throwing back his head, he unloaded into her mouth. He felt her sucking even harder as she swallowed each and every blast he gave her. At the same time, she started cumming too from the intense tonguing Martin was administering on her clit and pussy.

As they both came down from their mutual climaxes. Penny slowly got her second wind and turning to Martin, she clutched at his head and gave him an open-mouthed kiss, feeding him some of the leftover cum still clinging to her lips and tongue.

Martin pulled Penny with him to the couch behind them. After kicking the cushion that was still of the cement, he pulled her down to her knees and guided her mouth to his uniquely curved cock. He watched as she swallowed up his cock and looking back, he saw Duane already stiff again came up behind Penny. Martin tossed him another cushion and kneeling on it, he got behind Penny she easily found her dripping pussy with his black shaft.

Penny released a loud shriek around Martin's cock as Duane shoved his thick black cock into her juicy cunt. He sank deep into her and began a steady pumping of her tight., juicy cunt. With each thrust, he shoved Penny even deeper onto Martin's cock.

Martin couldn't believe what an incredible cock sucker Penny was and just like Duane before long he was at the brink and seeing her eyes look up into his, he lost it and began filling her mouth with his heavy load.

Again Penny swallows all she is given and she clung to Martin's hairy legs as Duane picked up the pace, slamming into Penny so hard, the couch shifted with each thrust. Penny continued to play with Martin''s cock as she swished her long hair all over his saliva coated cock. Martin wanted some of what Duane was getting. He remembered how hot she was and he motioned for Duane to slow up and pull out.

Duane wasn't sure what Martin wanted. He figured he wanted a shot at her, but Martin looked at the vacant cushion on the couch, "Take a seat on the couch and give your knees a break." He looked to Penny, "Why don't you get up off your knees too Penny. I would love a shot at you too."

She looked from Martin and then to Duane, "I have a sneaky suspicion I'm about to be Dp'ed and I couldn't think of a better way to finish off the week-end." She stood there and reaching down she scooped a large dollop of her own juices in her hand. She swiped it up and down between the tight cheeks of her tight ass. She slowly sank the tips of her cream coated fingers into her starred hole.

Duane took hold of her arm and tugging on it, he guided her to his still black pole.

Penny straddled him and threw her head back sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back, causing both guys to groan out, seeing a actual porn star ready herself for a double penetration. She gripped Duane's cock and slowly guided it into her already slippery hole. She leaned over and planted a hot, wet kiss on Duane's lips, offering him some of Martin's cum from earlier, just like she did to Martin a while ago.