Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duane kissed her back and played with her large swaying tits as she pulled back from the kiss.

Penny groaned out as she felt Martin ready her ass with his fingers in her ass, first one and then a second one. She coated her fingers again when she reached down and swept a streak of her juices from Duane's cock. She reached back and coated Martin's fingers.

Martin shoved them in deeper and felt Duane's cock sliding in and out of Penny's pussy between the thin membrane. He worked them in deeper and felt how tight and hot she was.

Penny growled out, "Stop teasing me with your fingers, time to fuck my ass with that unique cock of yours."

He felt the heat of the sun on his back, but when he slid his cock into Penny's ass, the heat there was way hotter and much more enjoyable. He knew his cock wouldn't get sunburned.

Penny was ready for him., but when he slid into her, the curve of his cock sent chills throughout her body and she slumped against Duane's hard body. She wiggled her ass and felt Duane pull out as Martin shoved in.

Penny's body was dripping in sweat from the sun and the two men fucking her and she propped herself up, arching her back and she shivered from the way Duane fucked her and the way he sucked on her large, stiff nipples, moving from one to the other and back again. She planted her hands on his black shoulders and called out, "I can feel you both swelling up inside of me. Come on, both of you, fuck me harder, give me all you have. I'm right on the cusp and just need it harder and deeper. Don't either of you dare slow up, I'm so fucking primed to cum, now harder, harder, slam those cocks into me!"

They wanted her to remember them both and they picked up the pace, thrusting into her so hard that all Duane had to do was sit still as Martin pushed her up and down on his cock as he pulled his cock out and pumped it back in.

Martin was on the verge of his second orgasm and as his moans grew louder, Penny and Duane's did too.

Duane was the first to lose it and as his cock began to lurch in Penny's pussy, Martin felt it and it triggered his to explode too.

Having them both cum in her at nearly the same time sent Penny over the top too. She feasted on Duane's mouth, kissing him with so much intensity, she slumped against him and her entire body began to tremble and shake. She was rolling her head around, sending her long tousled tresses all over the two men still releasing the remainder of their sperm into her.

All of a sudden there was a round of applause from several of the guests who already finished with their sexual partners.

Lex and Bernie were floating in the deep end and Lex chuckled, "Not the best finish Ms. Copper, there wasn't a money shot to see."

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and glared at him, "I only do them when being filmed, any objections?"

He scoffed, "Let me get my camera and try it again."

Before She could reply, Martin slipped out of her, Duane wrapped his arms around her and standing up, ran to the pool and jumped in, taking Penny with him.

She screamed out as she hit the water and the entire group in the pool once again began to applaude.

She splashed around and sank down into the deep water, knowing and hoping for a second chance with her old friends.

Back in New York, Sheldon settled in the viewing room to see how Janice and Suzanne auditioned two of the black men for the internet division of the Fox Weather Network. He had a large Frostie and a bag of Twizzlers; he was ready for the audition to begin.

He leaned forward and opened the curtain on the window with the one way mirror and as soon as he did, he nearly fainted. He was staring at the bed and both Janice Dean and Suzanne Scott were already there. Their bare limbs here entwined and they were kissing passionately.

All of a sudden the two black meteorologists entered the room and they, just like Sheldon did when he drew back the curtain stood there in awe. Without taking their eyes off of the two luscious blondes frolicking on the bed, they too took seats in two high-backed arm chairs. They both had black dress pants on and open-collared white dress shirts.

Janice raised her head and kissed Sue's cheek and forehead and closed eyes, her tongue darted out to lick quickly at the other woman's pretty face.

Sue's hand crept up and stroked Janice's ass and she made Janice shiver from her gentle touch.

The two began moving their hips together, pressing their toned stomachs against each other's. Their tongue never stopped moving as they kissed and ignored the two black men sitting,watching them.

Paul Goodloe, the larger black man gripped the arms of his chair and his breathing grew heavier He rocked his body from side to side as he tried to ease the growing erection in his pants. He looked on as the two blondes turned and Sue roughly parted Janice's creamy thighs. She dipped her head down as she licked at Janice's tight lipped pussy. Paul looked directly into Janice's juicy cunt as her legs thrashed around on the bed.

Meanwhile Alex Wallace, the other black man was on the other side of the bed and he looked on as Janice did exactly the same thing to Sue. He stared at Sue's slimy cunt. It was glistening in the light coming through the large window. He, just like Paul was shifting around on the chair feeling his cock stiffening in his dress pants.

At the other side, Sue had her hands under the larger woman's bubble butt. She parted them wide enough to give Paul a good view of her puckered asshole. Sue worked her fingers up and down her slit and getting them coated in Janice's cunt juices, she tickled her asshole with her wet fingers.

Alex was unable to just sit there any longer and he unzipped his pants and drew his fat, stiff black cock into the open. He stroked it gently as he watched Janice eat Sue's creamy snatch.

Before long both of the ladies suffered their first orgasms, nothing earth shattering, but good enough to keep their motors revving up. They were still breathing heavily and their lily white bodies had pink blushes over their faces and chests.

Suzanne looked at Paul and saw how his mouth was open and he was breathing just as hard as she was. He stammered, "I hope you don't mind us coming in here. I wasn't expecting to have a free floor show?"

She chuckled, using her superior position as leverage, "Mind? We've been waiting for both of you." She toyed with one of her large nippled tits, "As a matter of fact, it wasn't easy for me to uncouple myself from Janice, but I saw how uncomfortable you were getting just sitting there watching us."

Janice came around and stood beside Suzanne, "That's correct, we were anticipating this interview for couple days. When you guys didn't show up on time, we decided to begin the party without you. I'd say it got out of hand..." she ran her hand from Sue's hip, across her ass and in-between her legs and lightly stroked her wet lips, "But I have to say, I was glad you were not on time."

Sue turned in Janice's embrace and planted a soft, but passionate kiss on her lips.

Paul cleared his throat, "I have to say, it surely broke the ice and got me more than ready for whatever you lovely ladies have in mind."

Janice came over to Paul and sat on the arm of his chair. Paul suddenly felt the heat from her body so close to his hand. He raised it and ran it from her knee up to her hip and pulled away and loved how great she felt and the difference with his black hand on her white flesh made his shiver.

Janice reached down and tugged at his belt. He jumped up and opened it and unzipped his pants, stepping out of them. She tugged at his boxers and placing her hand on his chest, she pushed him back to the chair. She reached down and stroked his black shaft a couple of times. "I'm gonna love riding this fucker, I'm just glad Suzanne got me all wet and ready for you, give me your hand, I"ll show you."

Janice took Paul's hand and guiding it to her slimy cunt, she let him pet her pussy and playing with her tight folds, he shoved a finger in and felt her heat. She pushed his hand away and climbing up onto the chair, she used the sturdy arms to grip as she hovered over his throbbing black cock. Planting her knees on either side of him, she took hold of his shaft and aimed the head at her dripping slit. She shoved it in and wiggled her hips like she was having a spasm. She slowly lowered herself onto his stiff black club. Her face turned red from the exertion of taking his thickness into her. She leaned forward and dropped her open mouth to his and as their lips met, she felt her pussy pulsate as she took his entire length into creamy cunt.

Paul's knees moved almost by themselves, moving in short rapid strokes that caused Janice to bounce up and down on his thick, black cock. He was eye to eye with her large swaying tits and couldn't resist drawing one of her rosy, stiff nipples between his lips and suck hard. Every time Janice slammed her bubble butt down on his strong thigh, he felt his cock scrape against her G-spot sending her into convulsions. Her ass bounced on his strong legs as he moved to the other luscious mound and sucked on it just as hard as the first one.

On the other side of the bedroom, loud slurping sounds made Janice and Paul slow and look to see what was happening. Suzanne was on her knees and Alex Wallace was naked. His thick cock was buried deep in her mouth. Her large firm tits were squashed against his thighs and a waterfall of blonde hair was obscuring what she was doing, but Janice and Paul knew. Sue was bobbing her head up and down and Alex was fisting her hair, guiding her up and down, even though there was no need for him to do so.

Alex didn't want to cum in her mouth and using all of his willpower, he planted his hands on her shoulders and guided her up off her knees. He spun her around and leaned her over the large bed. He caressed her tight, compact ass and gripping his cock, he swiped it up and down the length of her fleshy cuntlips. He slowly fed it into her and Sue reared back and nearly standing upright, she threw her long blonde hair over her back and pushed back, causing the rest of his fat, black cock slide into her trembling body.

At the other side, Paul looked on and had to look away or he would have exploded in Janice. She felt way too good to have it end so soon.

Janice chuckled and caressed his hair covered chest, "Am I correct, you 're enjoying your intensive interview?"

He was trying to control his heavy breathing, "Oh hell yeah, I love it. Nothing like that fucking Weather Channel I'm leaving. If you heard the foul things they call Alex and me behind our backs. All I can say, fuck that liberal cock-sucking shit hole!"

Suzanne heard him say that and even though she was pinned to the bed with a fat cock in her, she screamed out, "You're hired! We want anyone who hates those liberal pricks!" She looked back to Alex, "Is that how you feel, don't answer now, just fuck me harder!"

He grunted as he picked up the pace as his skin slapped against her skin and he smiled, "Oh yeah, exactly the same way!"

Janice let out a long moan, "Oh yeah Paul, I love riding you, but I have so much more to do with you." She slipped off his cock and led him over to the bed. She began directing people around. Looking at Paul, she pointed to the bed, "You get there, Paul!"

She positioned him on his back and again climbed on, "I'm gonna show you how Canadian women ride cocks."

Suzanne who was leaning over the bed as Alex fucked her from behind, she got up and pushed back against him slipping off of him. She climbed up onto the bed and looking down at Paul, a smile crossed her lips. She stood up on the bed and stepped over him and slowly lowered her just fucked pussy down onto Paul's face.

Paul wasn't gonna deny the CEO what she wanted. The view of Janice disappeared as he breathed in the musky scent of her pussy. He immediately began lapping away at her slimy slit, scooping up her juices as he flicked back and forth across her erect clit.

Laying across the bed, Paul felt a sudden shift on the bed. Sue leaned forward and was hugging and caressing Janice. Their tits mashed together and another shift was causing the bed to shake.

Alex climbed up onto the bed and hovered over Paul's head. Paul tried to shy away, but had nowhere to go. He looked up and saw Alex's thick black cock slowly sinking into Sue's puckered asshole. He lapped away at her clit even harder and faster. He clutched at her thighs and managed to shove two fingers into her dripping hole. He felt Alex's cock scraping across his fingers through the tiny membrane between his fingers and Alex's cock.

Sue was overwhelmed by being penetrated in both of her holes and having her mouth being filled by Janice's lips and tongue.

Janice rode Paul's cock harder, slamming her lush, slimy cunt down as fast as she could, taking him as deep as possible. She screamed into Sue's mouth, "Oh fuck, fuck, you're filling me so beautifully! Give it all to me."

He was unable to speak or perform, it was up to the two of them. He was pinned to the bed and Sue rode his face and Janice rode his cock. He was gasping for air and felt dizzy from all of the activity placed on his toned black body. He was unable to hold back any longer and he was the first to lose it and explode deep into Janice's pussy.

Sue was the next to explode from the cock in her ass to the tongue on her clit. She bathe Paul's face with her juices. As she came hard, she squeezed on Alex's cock and she went into an ever stronger orgasm as she felt Alex pump his load in her ass.

Janice was watching and as she felt Paul shooting rope after rope on his potent cum in her pussy, she came too. She clung to Sue as she held on tight. She loved how Sue's curves meshed with hers and the two blondes held to one another as their black new employees passed the test with flying colors.

In the other room, Sheldon was exhausted watching the foursome on the other side of the one-way mirror. He was extremely horny and wondered how the hell he was gonna take the edge off. If he only knew what was going on in his suite while he was gone. He would soon find out and would happily ease the tension built up while watching the two blondes and two black men.

Find out what happens when he get back to his suite and what happened while he was gone.