Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 07

Story Info
Hot interviews, Brandi & Penny & More.
13.7k words
4.46
6.3k
7
3

Part 135 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

After Sheldon left the suite to observe the interview Janice Dean and Suzanne Scott were conducting for Paul Goodloe and Alex Wallace, Leonard lounged around the suite. He had just finished a strenuous workout at the company fitness center. He was drenched in sweat and was ready to shower.

There was a tapping at the door to the suite and opening the door, he was stunned to see Jennifer Delgado there. He took a step back and without inviting her in, she entered the suite. He closed the door and turned back to her, "Aw Jennifer, what are you doing here?"

She looked down at her hands as she fidgeted around, "I was wondering if I could change my mind. I went back and forth and talked to several of the women who have gone through the second interview and they raved about how great it was and they can't wait to be on-air, doing similar things. I really want a shot at this, can I be interviewed now." She held out her hand with the release dated yesterday, the twenty-four hour moratorium had passed and she was ready.

Leonard took the paper and looked at it, "I can see you meet the requirements, but Sheldon isn't here right now and I just finished a work-out. I was just about to hop in the shower, it isn't a good time right now."

She stepped closer and a smile crossed her lips, "I could wash your back and really kick off the interview washing you from head to toe and everywhere else in-between."

He grinned at her, taking her hand he led her to the bathroom. He reached in and turned on the hot water and before long the room was enveloped in a steamy fog. In only a tightly closed robe, Leonard stared down at Jennifer's scantly clad body. She placed a hand on his arm and moved upward to his shoulder. They stood face to face beside the steamy enclosure. She stared up at him with those cock stiffening dark, smoky eyes.

Leonard couldn't resist those puffy red painted lips and lowered his face to hers and as their lips met, he devoured her like a hungry predator. He was unaware that Jennifer was the one stalking him. Her tongue slipped between his lips and feasted on his mouth, sucking on his tongue as they danced back and forth from one mouth to the other.

With only a tiny camisole and even smaller running shorts, Jennifer kicked off her sandals and pressed her lush body to his. She let out a gasp when his mouth left hers and attacked the sensitive flesh on her neck and moving down to the scantly clad orbs of flesh beneath the silky camisole.

Jennifer looked down and let out a gasp when she saw his hard-on poking out of his robe. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She let out a tiny squeal and looked into his eyes with those pools of lust, "It's so hard, am I the cause of this?" She stroked it several times

He chuckled, "Oh yeah, who else do you think caused that. Your hand feels so good!" He let his robe open all the way and slid it off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. His naked body stood before Jennifer's lust filled dark eyes.

She looked at him again, "I can barely wrap my fingers around it, it is so fucking thick." She slowly sank to her knees and giggled, "I wanna taste it, is it okay?"

Leonard smiled down at her and swept her extremely long black hair from her cheek, "Is that a trick question? Of course you can, be my guest!"

Jennifer parted her lips and she let out a moan as it slipped into her mouth. Her tongue slithered out and swirled around his length making Leonard moan for the first time. She popped it out of her mouth and kissed the head, "Is that okay, am I doing it correctly"

He scoffed, "I don't think there is a wrong way to suck cock, the only think wrong is that you stopped." He placed his hand gently on the back of her head, guiding her mouth back to his fat cock.

Jennifer was really getting into it now. She took his thickness as far down her throat as she could, catching his gaze, she kept her eyes locked on his as she gobbled up his stiffness.

He was breathing heavily now, "I want to fuck you so fucking bad right now." He tightened his grip on her hair. He couldn't get enough of her mouth, but knew the way she mouth felt, her pussy would feel a hundred times better.

She popped her mouth off his cock, a dribble of saliva ran down her chin, she giggled, "I need you in me. My pussy is so wet, please fuck me." She reached down and tore the damp camisole from her lush body and she giggled when she heard him let out a low groan.

"Oh my God Jennifer, your body isn't just beautiful, it is amazing, gorgeous, very, very impressive!" He took in her dark skinned body, he couldn't tear his eyes from it. Her large firm tits, had to be 34 or 36 inch double C or even D. Her flat washboard stomach rivaled any he's ever seen. He compared it to Penny and she couldn't hold a candle to Jennifer. She had the figure of a body-builder. He thought back, not even the actress Summer Glau, Andrea Herrera, or Maya Bishop who were fire fighters and worked out each day. He licked his lips, "Your breasts are unrivaled."

Leonard pulled Jennifer to her feet and dipped his head and captured one of her dark brown nipples into his mouth. He was amazed how firm, yet pliable her flesh was. He felt it stiffen as he sucked hard. He bit down and inhaled her scent, she smelled like lavender. His mouth roamed from one perfect mound to the other. His hands clung to her firm flesh as his cock poked against her toned belly. His hands ran down her near naked body and slipped the tiny running shorts from her butt. Again he released a groan, "Holy Fuck, what an ass!" He turned her around and began to drool, her ass was tiny, but extremely firm. Her cheeks stood high and as he cupped them, they didn't give an inch.

He stepped into the shower, letting the steamy water rush against his body as he held his hand out to Jennifer. She giggled and taking his hand, stepped in too. He spun her around, drawing her tight ass against his raging hard-on. His cock nestled perfectly in the valley between her rock hard butt cheeks.

Jennifer was supposed to be washing him, but his palms were itching to caress every nook and cranny of her firm flesh. He poured a handful of liquid soap in his palm. He smiled knowing it was lavender, just like she already smelled like. He began running his hands over her curves and felt her flesh quivering beneath her active hands.

He caressed her firm breasts, lathering the perky mounds. He couldn't stop and before long they were completely dripping with white suds. He reluctantly abandoned them and moved south. His hands easily parted her legs as he continued to wash her taut skin. His mouth watered, wanting to taste her skin, but at the same time, didn't want to stop caressing her flesh. His fingers slid between her legs and he felt the extreme heat coming from her juicy pussy.

Jennifer parted her legs as wide as she could while standing and she tightened her grip on his arms.

Leonard turned her into the water and her entire body was glistening from the steamy water. As the suds ran off her body, Leonard ran his hands through her thick dark locks. Her hair clung to her head and wet skin; it nearly reached her ass. He applied pressure to her shoulder and she gripped the shower rail and held on.

Jennifer knew what was coming and she welcomed it. She wanted to suck his cock, but the fire in her belly overwhelmed the need to blow him. She knew that would come later. She whipped her head around, sending her dark, wet locks over her slippery back, "Fuck me Leonard. I need you in me so bad. Fuck me before I go insane!"

He gripped his cock and swept it up and down her tight ass cheeks, "Well, we can't have you go crazy, now can we?" He slowly pushed forward and he amazed how hot and tight she was. He needed to go slow or he knew he would cum; he wanted this to last. Every fiber in his body said "Fuck Her Hard". But he still took it slow.

She shivered and groaned out, "Oh my God, Leonard, so good! You feel so good in me. I need you to fuck me hard and fast!"

He scoffed, "Oh don't you worry Jen, I'll fuck you hard, but I want to savor the way you feel around my cock. I'm going to make you cum and cum hard, but I wanna make you enjoy it as much as I do."

Leonard wrapped his hand around her trim body. He found her budding clit and began to pet it lightly. He rubbed slowly and methodically, exciting her clit with tiny, slow movements.

Jennifer's mouth dropped open, she tried to moan, but nothing but heavy breathing came out. She felt like her entire body was on fire and only his cum filing her up would extinguish that flame. All of a sudden she stiffened and screamed out, "Oh my God, yes, yes, right there, I'm gonna cum!"

Leonard picked up the pace, slamming her belly against her bubble butt. The sound of wet skin slapped against wet skin. He leaned over her and attacked her neck and she continued to shake, "Cum for me, Jennifer. Bathe my cock with your hot, milky cream!"

Just hearing that sent Jennifer over the top. She thought her entire body was coming apart. Her pussy fluttered and squeezed his cock, milking him and needing him to fill her. She was panting and gasping as she felt Leonard's cock swell in her pussy.

Like a rocket exploding, Leonard sent blast after blast into her unprotected pussy. He kept the pace up until his cock was covered in sweat, even though the water was pouring over the two of them. He slowly slipped out of her and he was still stiff. He knew it wasn't over yet. He made a mental note to pop a Deja Vu capsule before taking her to the bedroom for round two.

Jennifer finally straightened up, rolling her body around from being bent over for so long. She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and giggled, "Let's do that again!" She planted a cock stiffening kiss on his lips and she reached down and stroked his cock, "Mmmm, seems like someone else is more than ready for round two."

He ran his fingers through her stringy hair and nodded, "Oh yes and round three and maybe four too. First, I need a cleansing shower, the first reason I came into here in the first place."

She pouted, "I though we came in her because you liked shower sex."

He shook his head, "No, no way Jennifer. I don't like shower sex, I love it, but now I wanna wash up, dry off and get you on a nice cool bed where I can get you all sweaty so we can get back in here again, but much, much later."

They did just that and after drying off, he guided her to the dressing bench in the bathroom. He gently brushed her long thick raven locks. After washing it, her hair with its natural curly feature, it kinked up. He couldn't tear his eyes away from staring at her lush body through the mirror.

Jennifer caught his gaze and looking downward, she saw his cock as stiff as before. She spun around on the bench and let out a groan, "Mmmm, having you fuck me was incredible, but now, from what I've heard from several of the other ladies, you are labeled as the "King of Foreplay". I was hoping to experience that."

He took her hand and drawing her to her feet, he led her to the bedroom. The bed was already turned down and he placed her on the side and once again stared down at her, "I am so fucking happy you decided to join the internet division. I knew from the start you would be a star of that division. I was so disappointed when you decided to forego the internet and just go with the cable outlet."

She smiled up at him and her smile lit up the entire room, "I'm happy I changed my mind too."

All of a sudden from the doorway came Sheldon's voice, "What the hell is going on here?"

Leonard turned and grinned at Sheldon, "While you were out watching those two blondes being fucked by those two black guys, Jennifer came here, changing her mind about joining the internet division."

Jennifer spoke up, "From what I see in your pants, you could use a release. They must have been very good at what they did. Why don't you get undressed and join us. I wanna show you too how much I wanna be considered to the position."

In a flash Sheldon stripped off his clothes and joined Leonard and Jennifer naked on the bed. He sat on one side of her and Leonard took a spot on the other side.

Leonard looked across her to Sheldon as his hand ran up her thigh and along her hip to her flat, washboard stomach. "Just look at her Sheldon, she's a vision of femininity. I believe she could easily be the focal point for our poster. We could make her the face," he chuckled, "And the body for our ad campaign."

Just like in the shower, she blushed and buried her face in her hands, "You're making me very uncomfortable Leonard. I know I have a very nice body, but..."

Sheldon cut her off, "Nice is a very simplistic way of describing your appearance. I have to agree with Leonard, you could very well be the face and body we are looking for. Now..."

He was cut off when Jennifer started kissing him and she turned to Leonard and kissed him with the same intensity. She was so glad they were all naked, doing away with the barriers she didn't have to deal with.

Leonard continued kissing her and he gravitated to her breasts. He feasted on them, unlike in the shower, he was giving them his attention without the water and soap to get in the way.

Sheldon parted her legs and slipping to his knees, he slid his hands beneath her. He was in agreement with Leonard, her body was heavenly. He raised her body off the bed and began licking at her thick lipped pussy. It tasted like honey, sweet and thick.

After several minutes, Leonard pulled back from her tits. His chin was dripping in saliva as were her tits. His face was masked in lust as he saw what Sheldon was doing. That was his forte, but he figured he already sampled her pussy. He guided her onto her back and she want back willingly. He climbed up onto the bed and straddling her chest. He felt his cock swell as he planted it between those twin mounds of flesh. He had a tough time pressing them together, they were that firm, but he managed.

Jennifer giggles turned to moans as Sheldon increased his tongue on her pussy lips and clit. She bent her head forward, and sticking out her tongue, she licked at the leaking head as he slid up, fucking her saliva stained tits.

Sheldon broke free from the legs clinging to his neck. He sat back and once again, took note of the firm body before him.

Leonard wasn't satisfied with fucking her tits and swinging off of her, he guided her onto the bed and rolling her over, he got her up onto all fours. He grabbed her by her tiny waist and entered her from behind; he slid in easily. He found out that Sheldon more than readied her for what was to come.

Sheldon was the lucky recipient of her mouth. He managed to climb up and planting his back against the headboard, he guided her mouth to his cock.

Jennifer was in shock. She heard how large he was and seeing him remove his clothes, she glanced at it. Now she had it in her mouth and seeing it up close, she was amazed how thick and how long it was. She loved the large bumps and veins along the sides and underbelly. Her moans grew louder as she was getting it from both ends and she was extremely happy she changed her mind to join the internet division.

Leonard felt a rumbling in his balls and he pulled out of her, not wanting to cum yet. He opened his mouth and let a thick stream of saliva drip out and it landed perfectly on her puckered hole. He slapped her ass and shoved a thumb into her ass. He shoved his cock back in her pussy, and slid in balls deep. He fingered her ass and felt Jennifer relax when he twisted his thumb in. He withdrew his finger and pulling his slimy cock from her pussy, he shoved it quickly into her ass.

Jen let out a squeal around Sheldon's cock and let out a gasp, but took Leonard's cock into her tight ass with ease. She pulled her mouth off of Sheldon's cock and looking back, threw her long dark mane of hair down her back, "Oh fuck it, just like that Leonard, fuck my ass, I love it, absolutely love it! Deeper, shove it all the way in!"

She immediately went back to sucking on Sheldon's cock, only now she was pushed deeper onto Sheldon's cock. His balls bounced against her chin as her saliva ran down her chin. She picked up the pace, sucking harder on Sheldon and at the same time, pushing back, loving each inch of Leonard's cock as it burrowed into her tight ass.

Leonard looked down and saw the dark flesh of her ass swallow up his cock. He gathered her long hair up in his fist and pulled back on it and in doing so, pulled her off of Sheldon's cock. He pulled harder and as she looked back, he leaned over her and their lips met in a torrid kiss.

Sheldon scooted down beneath the slender Hispanic and grabbing her tiny waist, he drew her upward and settled her down into his cock.

She tore her mouth from Leonard's as she felt him enter her. She was extremely wet, but wasn't prepared for the sure size of his shaft entering her.

The two of them went in and out of her like well-oiled pistons. She screamed and shivered as her entire body was electrified with the sexual excitement coursing through her. She was on the cusp of an orgasm, She looked down at Sheldon as he continued to thrust his hips upward, driving in and out of her, "Ohhhhh fuck, I've got to be the luckiest woman on the face of the earth. This is more than I expected, but love it, love it all, I never knew it could be this good. Fuck me, both of you!"

Leonard was grinning from ear to ear as he felt her cumming. Even though he was getting the reward of her cunt juices. Her ass tightened as she came and it pushed him over the edge. He wrapped his arms around her trembling body and let loose, he pumped his load in her ass. He felt it coating his cock and he picked up the pace and drove harder, faster and deeper in her ass. His balls slapped against her perfect ass and he slowed. He was in nirvana, he knew if he died now, he'd die a happy man.

Sheldon was right on the heels of Leonard. He felt Leonard swell and scrape against his cock in the hole a mere couples inches away from his. He felt it throbbing and pumping his load into her.

When Jennifer felt Leonard pumping his cum into her, it sent her into an even stronger orgasm. Her cunt drenched Sheldon's cock with her juices and her cunt walls clamped down on his cock. She felt him explode a few seconds after she did and it made her climax even stronger.

Leonard pulled out of Jennifer and he was happy he took one of those pills. He fell back, his cock still stiff. He looked at the sweat covered Hispanic and gasped out, "You are without a doubt, not only the most beautiful woman I've had the chance to be with, but also the hottest fuck I've ever had too."

Jennifer rolled off of Sheldon and landed in Leonard's arms. She spooned him and looked down at Sheldon.

Sheldon was grinning from ear to ear and he was nodding, "You are so right Leonard, she is incredible. I have one question to ask you Jennifer. Do you want to join our little group and be the face of Fox Nation Weather Division?"

She was grinning from ear to ear, "Only if we continue to do this whenever I get the itch." She climbed out of bed and turning, she reached out her hands to both of them, :How about that shower you promised me, Leonard?"

He did and afterwards, they climbed back into bed and began all over again.

Monday came early at both coasts. Leonard and Sheldon were basking in the glory of finding the perfect spokeswoman for their internet division. They had five more interviews set up for later in the morning.

At 10 AM they welcomed Cindy Preszler and Sharon Resultan Cindy wasn't interested in leaving Georgia. She had no interest in coming to New York. Other the other end, Sharon was more than happy to leave the south and come to New York. She had a very sexy look about her, but she was more interested in the cable end of the new weather network.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers