Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tevin sank deep into Janice and he lowered his mouth and closed around one of her large, fat nipples. He sucked hard as he began pumping his thick black cock into her hot, wet pussy.

Her fingers dug into his head as she crushed his face to her heaving, tits. She looked over to Robin who just lifted off of bob's huge cock. She stood and grabbing his hand, she pulled him to his feet and led him to the bedroom.

Sheldon was happy, he was now gonna watch the big titted redhead fuck before him. Janice and Tevin followed and before long, all four of them were on the bed.

Janice watched Bob settle on the bed. He was on his back and Robin moved aside. She grabbed Janice by the arm and guided her to his huge cock. Janice let out a loud grunt as she sank down, taking his incredible huge cock deep into her sloppy pussy. She looked back at Tevin, "Come on, get up here and stick that gorgeous black cock of yours in my ass."

Tevin didn't need to be told a second time as he scurried onto the bed and grabbing hold of her ample hips. He slapped her lily white ass a couple times and gripping his cock, he pointed it at her puckered hole and lodging the head in, he slowly sank into her extremely tight hole. He felt the heat and couldn't believe how tight she was.

They both pushed into her at the same time giving Janice the kind of pleasure she only dreamt about. She knew the last interview was one she would never forget.

Robin wanted in on the action and she threw her leg over Bob's head and settled her juicy cunt directly over his face. She was facing Janice and leaning forward, she kissed her lips again. This time with a lot more passion than when the game began.

Janice kissed her back with the intensity she never knew she possessed. She raked her fingers through Robin's long auburn hair as their tongues dueled back and forth. She groaned loudly into Robin's mouth as the two men fucked her two holes.

Robin tore her mouth from Janice and arched her back as she screamed out, "Oh yeah, Bob, right there!" She ground her pussy hard against his invading tongue as he pulled it out of her juicy hole and attacked her stiff clit.

Janice bucked wildly as the two cock ravished her lower body. She felt Bob's huge cock repeatedly scrape against her G-spot. She felt pressure like she never felt before and as her body tensed up, she began to squirt. She slumped against Robin, never, ever squirting before and she knew this day was one she would never, ever forget. She screamed out, "OH FUCK! I'M SQUIRTING! I never, did that before. You two are fucking incredible. The only thing I need now is for the two of you to cum in me!" She arched her back and In doing so, shoved one cock in deeper as the other nearly popped out. It scraped against her clit as she thrashed about. Her long perfect hairdo was reduced to a stringy mess as she was dripping in sweat.

Janice continued riding both of them, leaving a puddle of bodily fluids beneath her. She kissed Robin harder and she felt Robin shake.

Robin screamed out as she started cumming, "Oh my God Bob, suck it, suck my clit." she gushed out, sending her juices all over his face. She was spent and rolling off of him, it gave Bob the opportunity to really fuck Janice.

Bob picked up the pace, driving up into her, sending his huge cock deep, striking her cervix and sending a bolt of pain and pleasure throughout her nearly limp body.

Janice was cumming again nad just as she exploded, her ass tightened and sent Tevin over the top. He began filling her bowels with his creamy cum. He was mauling her tits and as he finished and fell back, Bob began pumping his potent seed into Janice.

Janice felt him shooting his cum into her and she fell against him, crushing her sweat covered tits against him and she clung to him as she continued to shake and feel him pulsate the last couple of spurts into her.

Janice finally rolled off of Bob and Robin began licking at both of Janice's holes. She looked to the two guys, "I need a cock in me, any takers?"

Tevin watched in awe as Robin lapped up the cum oozing out of the two gaping holes. He grabbed his cock and shoved it into Robin and it slid in, balls deep. He pumped away as he couldn't take his eyes off what she was doing.

Before long, Robin let out a shriek and started cumming. She slumped against Janice as Tevin continued to fuck her juicy cunt.

Robin let out a grunt when she felt him pull out of her. He slipped from the bed and grabbed her wrist. He tugged at her, "Let's take this to the bathroom, I wanna fuck you while I feel the hot water flowing all over the two of us."

Janice finally was recovering and looked to Bob and giggled, "Sounds like fun, wanna join them?"

Before long all four of them were under the hot spray. Robin and Janice's long hair was plastered to their head and faces as they sank to their knees and began sucking on the two stiff cocks before them.

The water was hot and invigorating. Janice stood up, completely wet now and Bob place his hands on her back and began to massage her. His hands moved to her bubble butt and began to caress her there. He caressed each cheek, his caresses grew stronger. He pushed her against the wall of the shower. Her tits flattened out as he gripped his cock and entered her ass. She screamed out, he was so much larger than Tevin, but luckily she still had some of his cum in her ass and acted like lubrication.

Janice planted her hands flat on the wall as he pushed his full weight against her lush body. She felt him throbbing in her plump ass as she pushed back to take more of him into her. She felt his swell up and suddenly he began filling her asshole with his creamy load. After he pulled out, she collapsed to her knees as she allowed the cum to ooze out and wash away down the drain.

While Janice slumped down in one corner, Tevin was soaping up Robin's tits. She felt a rush as she watched. He lathered up her entire body, massaging every nook and cranny. His hands drifted down to her pussy and stroked at as she watched Tevin play with Robin.

Robin's eyes closed as her lips parted and a tiny moan escaped her lips. She turned around and leaned over. Whipping her head around she looked back, throwing her long wet hair over her back, "Come on Tevin, fuck me, you started in the bedroom, now finish me...give it to me!"

Tevin buried his cock balls deep in her with one thrust. He reached around and began mauling her soap covered tits. The sound of wet skin against wet skin filled the shower stall.

Bob moved over to Robin and gripping her wet hair, turned her towards him and shoved his cock into her mouth. She was being spit-roasted, getting it from both ends and before long, she was cumming hard. She felt Tevin lose it and began filling her with his hot cum. She sucked harder on Bob as she felt Tevin fill her with his black seed.

Bob was on the verge of cumming and just as he was about to cum, Janice crawled over on her hands and knees and planted her face beside Robin's and growled out, "Come on Bob, paint both of our face with your load."

When he heard this, he lost it and began shooting his hot cum all over their faces. He came and came and came. He stumbled back and slowly sank to the floor of the shower and looked on as Robin and Janice, licked the cum from one another's faces.

Robin straightened up and grabbing two bottles of liquid soap, gave one to Janice. They washed each other and after they were finished, they did the same to the two men. Before they left the shower, they were both riding the guys who were flat on their backs on the shower floor. They all came once again and after cleaning up, they rinsed off and after drying one another, they staggered to the bedroom where they spooned one another and after a little frisky play, they all drifted off for a brief, but much needed nap.

Back in California, Brandi Love and Penny Copper met with her favorite director and his producer. She pitched her idea for a video where she could showcase Penny and herself. He loved the idea and even had the perfect black man for the male lead.

Later that day, Brandi and Penny entered the set and Penny was giddy when she saw Mandingo preparing for the shoot. There were two sets set up. One was a lounge and one was an apartment with a living room and bedroom.

Penny and Brandi began in the lounge. They were seated in a booth and they were sitting on the same side. They just chased two guys away, because Brandi wanted Penny all to herself, at least until she got her back to her apartment and hopefully share Penny with her boyfriend.

Brandi turned to Penny and snaking her hand along her neck, she drew her to her and before Penny could react, their lips met. When Brandi deepened the kiss and moved closer, she leaned into the embrace and gave Brandi just as much as she was receiving.

Penny smiled to herself when Brandi pulled back. She was disappointed when Brandi slipped out of the booth, but felt better when Brandi grabbed her hand, "Why don't we take this back to my place, Malcolm is there and I want you to meet him."

They hurried back to Brandi's apartment and Malcolm greeted them as they entered, "Hey, Brandi, I am glad you made it back, but I didn't realize you were bring a friend with you."

Brandi could see he was disappointed they wouldn't have alone time, but knew he would warm up to her idea when he realized what she had in store for the three of them. She began to speak fast, trying to get out what she wanted and when she told him her idea, she knew he was on-board.

He chuckled, "So you're telling me, you want to share me with your friend here? What did you say her name was?"

Brandi chuckled, "Oh, so now you're interested huh? Well this gorgeous blonde here is Penny, Penny meet Malcolm, he's rather polite once you get to know him."

Penny stepped up to him, "He seems harmless, but I guess I'll find out soon enough, right Brandi?"

Malcolm took Penny's hand and kissed the back of it and grinned up at her, "So tell me, do you want me Penny? Do you want to be with both of us?"

Penny blushed, she learned in acting school just how to do that, she held her breath and pushed out her lungs at the same time. She looked down and slowly looked up at him and gave him a sly grin, she licked her lips and nodded, "Yes, yes I want both of you."

Malcolm stepped closer to her and saw her swallow and he grinned down at her. Other than kissing her hand, he hadn't touched her yet. He reached out and traced a line across her cheek and chin with one finger. He noticed how she shivered and then ran that same finger along her bee-stung red lips.

Brandi saw this and knew she had to act. She stepped beside them and placing her hand on both of their backs, she drew them together.

Malcolm replaced his fingers with his lips and as their lips met, Penny immediately responded. She lost herself in the kiss and twisted her head from side to side as she increased the intensity of the kiss. She plastered her body against his rock hard chest.

Malcolm found he was just as eager to kiss the luscious blonde as she was. His hands drifted down to the hem of her tiny loose fitting skirt and sliding upward, he cupped her tight ass cheeks.

Penny moved away after feeling him tickle her nearly bare ass cheeks. She was breathing heavily as they both looked to Brandi for guidance.

Brandi was completely turned on watching her man and the not so innocent blonde kissing. She looked at Malcolm and giggled when she heard him blurt out, "Oh you are a naughty little bitch., aren't you? If you want this Brandi, you have to tell me, but if it is, there will not be any turning back, you got that?"

She didn't reply, she just stepped closer and kissed him. She pulled back and gave Penny the same kiss.

Malcolm chuckled as he watched Brandi envelope Penny in her arms and increased the kiss. He stepped in and braking them up, he grabbed then both by the hand and led them down the hall to the master bedroom.

Brandi entered first and took a seat on the edge of the bed. She reached down and drew the tight one piece clinging dress up and over her head. She sat there in just a tiny thong and nothing else but her fuck-me heels. She drew Penny before her and pulling her to her lush body. She parted her legs and reached back and unzipped Penny's skirt. It fell to the floor and she quickly removed her panties.

Penny was active at the same time; crossing her arms, she drew the tight silky camisole off her body. She stood there naked and leaning forward, she pushed Brandi back into her back. She straddled her lush body and locked lips with Brandi..

Malcolm took this time to remove his clothes and approach the bed. He skimmed Brandi's panties off and looked on at the two large breasted women clung to each other, their fat nipples swaying back and forth, exciting each other.

Brandi managed to climb up onto the bed and she closed her eyes and clung to Penny as she began working her way down Brandi's lush body. She licked, nipped and left a trail of saliva as she worked her way to her slick cuntlips.

Both Brandi and Penny were so engrossed in each other that they forgot about the naked black man standing there watching them. Penny finally settled down between Brandi's outstretched legs. She was on her hands and knees, her tight swaying ass tempted Malcolm who came closer to the bed,stroking his huge black cock.

He licked his lips just thinking about burying his cock between those tight cheeks. He could see those thick, fat lips glistening in the dim light of the bedroom. He slipped around behind her and as he watched her munching on Brandi's tight snatch, he ran his hand up her toned thigh and slipped two fingers into her soaked cunt hole. Climbing up onto the bed, he replaced his fingers with his raging hard-on. The large black head was drawn in and he gripped her ample hips and held it there, feeling the heat and wetness envelope the head of his black cock. He tightened his grip on her hips and slowly fed his cock deeper and deeper into her.

Penny's groans were muffled by Brandi's thighs which were tightened around Penny's blonde curls. She was trapped there, but she figured she had nowhere to go and just licked Brandi faster as Malcolm picked up the pace, fucking her deeper and harder..

Malcolm couldn't believe how wet she was and how easily she accepted his huge cock. He inhaled the scent of her juicy cunt and he could hear how much noise her snatch made as he pumped in and out of her. He wanted more, if that was possible. He reached around her and managed to grip her tits that were mashed against Brandi's slick thighs.

Penny was glad she experienced some of the largest cocks in the business and taking Mandingo in her made her all the happier she fucked Sheldon, Bert and Lexington Steele in the past. She still screamed out when he drove in deep and hit her cervix. She just hoped her wouldn't injure the fetus in her belly.

Brandi was just there for the ride as she lightly caressed Penny, sweeping her long hair out of the way so the camera could catch what she was doing to her tight pussy. She loved how she ate pussy, but last night was so much better, just the two of them. She felt Malcolm driving in Penny because every few seconds, Penny's face was pushed tighter to her cunt.

Penny was feeling the same way, even though she knew it was a job and it paid well, she wanted to concentrate on Brandi's pussy, but couldn't because of the way Malcolm (Mandingo) fucked her from behind. She finally had to rear up and lift her head from between Brandi's legs so she could breathe. She tried to stay in place, but as Malcolm slammed into her, she eventually was poised directly over Brandi.

Brandi drew her into her arms and as their lips met, they both swept the other blonde's hair away so they could kiss easier. Penny ripped her mouth from Brandi's as she moaned loudly and started cumming. Her entire body began to tremble and she tried kissing Brandi again, but her orgasm grew stronger and this time it was even more intense.

As Penny calmed down, she kissed Brandi again, feeding her the juices she collected when she ate her. She ripped her mouth from her and pushed back against Malcolm as she attacked Brandi's tits.

Malcolm watched in awe, he couldn't believe she still had the wits to continued the scene, even as he picked up the pace and fucked her even harder and faster. He stopped and pulled out of Penny and without warning, slipped his cock into Brandi who was arching her back, trying to get him in as deep as possible.

Penny groaned as she was suddenly empty. Her brief reprieve gave her the chance to attack Brandi's body with even more gusto. He rained kisses all over her chest, neck and face. She kissed her hard and sliding up a little higher, she offered Brandi her swaying tits.

Brandi took them immediately and as she was fucked by Malcolm, she went into a spasm and even bit down on one of Penny's stiff, rock hard nipples.

Penny screamed out and clutched at her head, pulling her tighter to her tit. She screamed out as Malcolm once again filled her and after a dozen or so thrusts, he was gone again. It went back and forth and Malcolm was completely covered in sweat as he fucked the two blondes over and over again.

Penny finally managed to roll onto her back while he was fucking Brandi, but as soon as she did, Malcolm slid over to her, grabbed her legs and planting them on his shoulders, drove balls deep into her. He played with her clit as she rolled her head from side to side, completely draping her hair all over her face. She couldn't believe how good having another black cock in her. She was in heaven and wanted more.

She raised her arms and wrapping them around his neck, she was nearly bent in two as their two slick bodies slipped and slid across the bed. She released his neck and fell back and screamed out, "I'm cumming again, please, please Mandingo, cum for me. Give it to me!"

He let out a grunt and pulling his cock out of her, he grabbed her arm and spun her around.

Brandi climbed off her back and planted her head beside Penny's. She kissed Penny and looked up at Malcolm and opened her mouth, "Come on Malcolm, cum for us, feed up your black seed."

He stroked his slimy cock and throwing back his head he started to cum. The first blast was so strong, it stung Penny's cheek as it hit her there and shot across her eye and onto her forehead and into her hair. He aimed a little lower and hit Brandi on the chin and across her lips and cheek. Again and again he shot and he coated half of their faces. He fell back and watched as Brandi and Penny licked and kissed the cum from their faces.

Brandi hovered over Penny and parting her lips, she allowed a stream of cum flow out and hit Penny directly on the tongue. She gobbled it up and turning her head, she gave it back to Brandi. They kissed like long lost lovers and clung to one another, sweeping their tousled hair aside as they licked and kissed each other.

The director yelled, "Cut, that's a wrap." He came over to the bed, "You fucked up Penny when you called him Mandingo instead of Malcolm, but we can do a voice over. Try and remember next time."

She turned onto her side and propped her head up on one elbow, "Sorry, I sorta got carried away."

Brandi kissed her, "Don't worry, it may have been the first time, but I did it a bunch of times. If that was the only thing wrong, it was well worth it."

Mandingo leaned over and kissed her, "Nice working with you both, hope we can do it a bunch more. I'm headed for the shower, wanna join me?" Penny let out a groan and fell to her back, "I can't move, my legs are like rubber, maybe later."

The next morning Sheldon had the second interview with the meteorologist who should be in porn, especially with a name like Alexandra Steele, if she was black, she could be Lexington's sister. Her body was made for porn and Sheldon couldn't wait to explore her entire five foot ten inches. She had the voice of a sexy actress, Angie Harmon and her giggle and smile could make a saint get a hard-on. He opened the door to his suite and welcomed her in.