Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Leonard and Sheldon was torn, they wanted her on the internet network, but agreed with her. She was getting a little old, but she rivaled Heather Tesch, but in the end, she stuck with the cable side, wanting to get away from the liberal crap they were pushing at the NBC owned company.

After they left, they had a private meeting with Marny Stanier. It turned out to be a very, very shocking meeting. After seating her across from the two men, she took over the narrative.

She shifted in her seat, "I'd like to say that I've heard the rumors going on around me and my lawsuit. I admit I sued The Weather Channel, but not because of sexual harassment. I sued them for them pushing me to lock-step with them and say things I didn't believe in. In the end, I was let go because I wouldn't follow company policy. I'm here because Fox and I have exactly the same values and would like nothing better than to be an advocate for what they stand for. I've heard through the grapevine about the internet division and I would have loved to be on set doing those things, but I believe mother nature has caught up with me, so if you would have me, I'd love to be on the new Fox Weather Network and work side by side with other people who have the same opinions as I do."

Sheldon looked to Leonard and back to Marny, "I believe you would be a perfect fit for our network, but like you said, we have doubts about your lawsuit. I'm convinced you would work out and I'll be an advocate for you, but in the end, it will be up to the lawyers and my boss."

She stood up and shook their hands, "I understand and if they have any concerns, please let them know, I'd be more than happy to meet with them to give them my views."

"I'll let them know and get back with you."

Later in the morning the next two came in for their interviews. They were Nicole Mitchell and Alex Wilson. After meeting with them both, they were both busts. They were very interested in Nicole Mitchell, but she declined working for either networks. She made a compelling argument. She worked for Fox in the past and had a very bad experience with the previous CEO, Roger Ailes. Sheldon tried to change her mind, but she wasn't interested.

Just the opposite occurred with Alex Wilson. Over the past several months, to put it lightly, she let herself fall apart. She was interested in both divisions, but her attitude about being offered the cable network, turned them both off and in the end, they refused to offer her a position with either networks.

They ended the day with four no's and a maybe with Marny, that was being left up to the lawyers and upper management. Sheldon wasn't about to get in an argument with his boss, Suzanne Scott, he liked her too much to get on her bad side.

Sheldon gave his secretary the list of candidates to appear tomorrow for their interviews. Hopefully they could finish off by the end of the week. He spoke with Janice Dean and she had the same issues interviewing four of the men and had all four of them on board with the cable division, but none a right fit for the internet division.

He looked at the list, "Janice, I was wondering why you are not even meeting with Mike Bettis from The Weather Channel. He seems rather good at his job."

She scoffed, "He is a freak and if you watched him while announcing Isaias becoming a hurricane and how it went from a category one to a category two, he was giddy and nearly had an orgasm. All he cares about are ratings for the Weather Channel and he knows the higher the category, the more people watching, He's a real DICK and don't want him on our network."

He smiled at her, "Janice, this is why I have you as my senior meteorologist. And not saying you are the senior because of your age, but because how good you are at your job, I agree, thank you."

Over on the other coast, Penny and Lex were driving back to Northern California.

Penny looked to Lex, "I just got a text from Tracey; she wants me to come over for a day with just the girls."

Lex smiled at her, "I think you deserve a day off, just lean back and take a nap, I'll wake you when we get there."

Before long Lex was shaking Penny, "Hey, wake up beautiful, we're here at Tracey's house."

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and leaning over, gave him a big kiss, "Thanks for the wonderful week-end, I'll talk to you soon." She hopped out and rang the bell.

Brandi answered the door, "Come on in, I just made a pitcher of margaritas, join me at the pool."

They spend the entire day lounging around the pool. Brandi turned to the naked younger blonde, "I have a meeting set for tomorrow morning and wondered if you wanted to attend. I'm pitching a video where you and I can perform together."

Penny's jaw dropped, "Oh Tracey, I would love to try that. Oh shit, I wish you wouldn't have told me. Now I'm going to worried and wonder about it all evening."

Brandi got up off her lounge chair and came and sat beside Penny, "Well, I think I have a very, very good way for you to take your mind off of that." With that, she leaned over Penny and placed her lips on hers.

Penny kissed her back and before long, they were headed indoors to Brandi's bedroom. As soon as they got on the bed, Brandi leaned over and began playing with Penny's breasts. She licked her lips and leaned in and whispered to her, "I'm gonna love working with you, but it is so much better when we are alone together."

Penny parted her legs as Brandi began lightly massaging her pussy lips. She shivered as Brandi began licking at her ear and nipping at her lobe..

Brandi was moving her fingers down below faster now, and as Penny spread her legs, Brandi's fingers twirled her clit faster and her fingers dipped into her bubbly hole.

Brandi's huge tits pressed against Penny's side and her nipples began to perk up as she concentrated on Penny's pussy. Her other hand played with one of Penny's nipples and she saw Penny doing the same to its twin.

Penny shivered when she felt Brandi's tongue dart into her ear canal and Brandi whispered to her, "I'm gonna fuck you now, are you okay with that?"

Penny moaned, arching her back and put her hand on the mattress to steady herself. She fell back to the pillow and rolled her head around creating a spider web of hair covering her face and upper body. Brandi was teasing her and she started to use her other hand on her own pussy. She inserted two fingers into her juicy slit.

Brandi was bound and determined to make her cum and she doubled here efforts, strumming Penny's clit and before he could pull her own fingers out of her pussy, she started creaming all over her fingers.

Penny was gasping for air as Brandi once again attacked her. She kissed her neck, moving her mouth down to her stiff nipples. She wouldn't let up as Penny continued to quiver and shake. She pulled her mouth off of Penny's nipples, "Mmmm, taste like strawberries!" She pursed her lips around its twin and sucked it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around Penny's tit. She looked up at her, "After I taste this one, I'm going to suck on your pussy and see if it tastes as good as your nipples."

Penny knew she was out of her class. She was good at pleasing a woman, but Brandi ran circles around her. Her head was swimming from all of the margaritas, but she was still aware of what Brandi was doing.

Brandi left Penny's heaving tits and kissed her way downward, darting her tongue in her cute belly button. She dragged her own huge tits along Penny's squirming legs as she moved lower and lower until she made contact with Penny's juicy mound. She grinned up at her and chuckled, "I'm going to taste your delicious pussy now, hold on. I'm not gonna let up until you cream all over my tongue."

She inhaled, savoring the smell of Penny's luscious pussy. Her tongue darted out and her hot breath bathed Penny's fat glistening lips. Her tongue parted those thick lips and sliding in deeper, she created a groove upward until she came in contact with her erect clit.

Penny arched her back, pressing her shoulders harder into the bed and her hands finally left the mattress and clutched at Brandi's head.

Brandi reveled in the taste. She buried her tongue deep in Penny's snatch, the taste was beyond her expectations., sweet, syrupy and musky from the hot sun, sitting out by the pool. Brandi couldn't get enough, she kept licking slowly, working her mouth over the sensitive clit with precision. Her own lust was mounting and she couldn't wait for Penny to return the favor. Penny's delicious pussy was every bit as satisfying as any she's ever eaten. She buried her face deeper between Penny's thighs, she sucked harder, her chin pressed hard against Penny's pubic mound as she licked and sucked, her face was upside down now, her tits crushing against Penny's large tits.

Penny was trembling, she could feel her climax nearing as her clit was attacked by the experienced porn star. She wanted to return the favor and she mustard-up all of her strength and gripping Brandi's hips, she pulled hard until she had her straddling her face. They were now in the classic sixty-nine and she was about to attack Brandi's lush mound when her floodgates burst and she started cumming all over Brandi's active mouth. She bucked wildly as her orgasm shot through her body and she came hard.

Penny was too weak to return the favor and before she could react, Brandi climbed off of Penny's body and sliding up to her, their lips met. Penny tasted her own cum on Brandi's lips. She raked her fingers through Brandi's tousled locks and gazed at her with her dark green eyes. Her tongue licked at Brandi's coated lips and chin. She shivered as Brandi straddle her and their wet mounds crushed together and they rocked back and forth for several minutes.

Brandi felt the heat of Penny's cunt against hers and she rotated her hips, pressing her pussy hard against Penny's. She loved how Penny's thick cuntlips left a trail of slick juices along her pussy and thighs. Before long they were scissoring, grinding their cunts together and they humped their cunts back and forth. Their mouths met and they were joined at both ends, cuntlips and their other lips and tongue meshed together.

Penny fisted Brandi's hair as she felt Brandi explode, creaming all over her mound. She crushed her tits to Brandi's equally large tits and each time their nipples scraped back and forth, she quivered and shook from the electric current coursing through them.

They collapsed together and before long the two of them drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Monday morning was the last day for for the female interviews. The last interview was with Bonnie Schneider and Alexandra Steele. It was a very awkward interview, both of the women were interested in doing the internet weather. Sheldon tried to persuade Bonnie to the cable division, but she was very persuasive and finally Leonard relented and told Sheldon they should give Bonnie the chance to show just how perfect she would be for the internet division.

They invited Alexandra to interview on Wednesday and asked Bonnie to return of Friday. With the interviews finishing nearly a whole week early, Leonard's idea to spread them out was well received by Sheldon.

Monday they were finishing up at the news headquarters when Leonard got a call, "Hello, this is Dr. Hofstadter."

"Dr. Hofstadter, this is Dean Johnathon Levin at Stanford University. We are very interested in interviewing you for the head of the physics department here. I was wondering if you were available tomorrow. We know you are currently in New York and we can send you a round trip ticket for you to arrive her on the red-eye tonight."

Leonard looked at Sheldon, thinking he was playing one of his bazinga tricks on him, he wasn't even in the room, "Aw well, I have a couple of questions. How did you get my name and number? And who else is in the running, if Dr. Alex Jensen is one of the people you are interviewing, I'd hate to take the job over her."

"Well, we got the number from President Siebert at Cal Tech. He told me you were there, and he really would love to have you back, but you left there for personal reasons. As far as Dr. Jensen, yes we interviewed her, but found her lacking, so regardless if you interview or not, she won't be offered the position. Please don't tell her I told you that, I hate to have her find out you knew about her rejection."

"Aw, sure I understand. Can I call you back in an hour. I have to iron out a couple things here that I had appointments for. I need to see if I can adjust them."

"Sure, let me give you my person number. I'll be expecting your call within the hour." He gave Leonard the number and hung-up."

Leonard found Sheldon, "I was wondering if you could interview Alexandra tomorrow alone. I just got a call from Stanford and they want me to interview for the head of the physics department."

Sheldon scoffed, "Yeah, sure, why can't you see Alexandra with me?"

"No really, he called me and I have to call him back and let him know if I can make it."

Sheldon nearly fell over, "They want you? Are they playing a joke on you or something?"

"No I need to return his call within the hour and he'll send me a round trip ticket to San Francisco on the red-eye tonight."

"Well if that's the case, yeah, you interviewed Jennifer some what alone at first. I think I can do the same with Alexandra Steele tomorrow. So yeah, please go and I hope you get it, you deserve it."

He chuckled, "What, no bazinga?"

He shook his head, "No, you really helped me out and I owe you a lot. You've been a good friend, even after all the bullshit I put you through."

He patted Sheldon on the back, "Thank you, that means a lot. You really have changed. I'm gonna call him back now and tell him I'll be waiting for the e-ticket online."

Sheldon chuckled, "Where else would they send an e-ticket., Leonard?"

He shook his head, "Yeah, that thing about you changing, no so much!"

He returned the call and later he got the ticket and packed a small bag to spend the night and return Thursday. He later took a cab to the airport and left for San Francisco.

Tuesday Janice Dean was set to interview Bob Van Dillen and Tevin Wooten, the last two for the internet division weather network. Heather was still unavailable because of her period and Suzanne wasn't available. She gave Robin Meade a call on Monday, "Hey Robin, I'm calling to find out if you would like to join me in doing a second interview with a couple of the male meteorologists. I believe you are very familiar with one of them, Bob Van Dillen?"

She giggled for what seemed like forever, "Are you shitting me? I'd love to, what happened with Heather Tesch?"

She chuckled, "Well, you know that thing we have every month..."

"Don't say another word, I understand. Who is the other guy?"

"Aw well it's Tevin Wooten, I hope you don't mind fucking a black guy?" She giggled yet again, "Are you kidding me, I'd love to, when, what time, where?"

"Chill out Robin, here take this down." She gave her the info and hung up.

Tuesday just after lunch, Bob and Tevin arrived at the suite where Janice and Sue did the last interview, and just like before, Sheldon was watching the bedroom for the action to begin. He found out he was alone in the bedroom as the four of them were in the living room.

Janice knew this was the last interview where she was going to enjoy the charms of two more men vying for a job at the new Fox Weather Network. She decided to make it fun and decided to play an old high school and college game, spin the bottle. "Okay guys, we are gonna play a sexy version of spin the bottle." She was rolling a pair of dice in her hands, "But whoever the bottle lands on, they have to roll these sexy dice and do what it says on the dice."

Bob grabbed the bottle and spun it and it landed on Robin. He rolled the dice and he grinned at her, one die said "nibble" and the other one said "neck". She smiled at her old colleague and leaning forward, she swept her long auburn hair aside. She let out a tiny moan when Bob leaned over her and grabbing her shoulders, he leaned in and feasted on her long bare neck. He moved up and down from her collarbone to her ear and back again.

When he pulled back she was breathing heavier and grabbed the dice and the bottle. She spun the bottle and it landed on Janice. She rolled the dice and it said, "kiss" and the other die said "lips". Janice was licking her lips and her eyes turned smoky as she waited for Robin to come over to the larger breasted blonde. Their lips met and as her lips parted and their tongues danced back and forth.

Janice swayed from side to side and began singing Katy Perry's song, "I kissed a girl and I liked it." They all laughed and eased the tension in the room. She picked up the dice and spun the bottle and it landed on Tevin's body. She rolled the dice and one said "Suck" and the other said "cock".

Tevin had a huge smile on his face and he crawled up onto his knees. He stared at Janice, "Are you really gonna do this?"

She didn't reply, she just crawled over to him and unzipping his pants, she lowered them and took his jockey shorts along with them. She let out a gasp when she stared at his large, fat black cock. She hefted the heavy cock in her palm. She closed her fingers around it and stroked it lightly. She slid lower and parting her lips, she wrapped them around his black cock. She sucked hard and the other three saw her cheeks hallow out as she sucked hard. Her tongue ran around the thick shaft and she felt a dribble of pre-cum ooze out and she swallowed it down. She began bobbing up and down, cupping his swollen nuts in her hand and rolling them in her palm. Janice pulled back and a stream of saliva clung to her lips and his cock. She sat back, she was breathing heavily as she handed Tevin the bottle and dice.

He spun the bottle and it landed on Robin. Robin hopped up and down and she couldn't wait to see what the dice said. He rolled the dice and one landed on "lick" the other said "pussy."

Robin let out a shriek and kneeling up, she skimmed out of her skirt and lowered her panties. She patted her bare pussy and leaned back on her elbows. She was grinning from ear to ear as Tevin stalked her like a black panther. He ran his hands up and down her shaking thighs as he lowered her head and began feasting on her pussy. He stabbed her wet hole as he ran his tongue from asshole to clit. He sucked harder on her clit and felt her shutter as she clutched at his head. He added a fingers and curled it and began stroking her G-spot.

Robin arched her back and thrashed around as she came. She clutched at his head as she leaned back against the sofa behind her.

Tevin sat back, his face was covered in her juices. He let out a deep breath, "Wow, you sure have a tasty pussy, Robin."

She blushed, "It was all your doing Tevin. Okay, my turn. She spun the bottle and it landed on Bob. She rolled the dice, one said "ride' the other settled on "cock". She giggled as she slid across to Bob, "Guess I don't have to removed my panties, they are already missing. She watched as Bob removed his pants and boxers. His cock was already stiff and her eyes grew large, "Oh my God Bob, you're huge!"

He pulled her to him and leaning back, he pulled her above him and he gripped his cock and guided it into her already wet pussy.

The game was over as Robin unbuttoned her blouse and tearing it off, she removed her bra and fed her large tits to him.

Across from them, Tevin moved over to Janice and as he reached her, she was already removing her dress. She skimmed out of her panties and he removed her bra.

Tevin slipped out of his shirt and hovered over Janice and he waited as she gripped his cock and guided it to her already moist pussy. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she drew him into her tight pussy. "Fuck me Tevin, feed that thick black cock into my lily white pussy. I need you inside me!"