Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came in and her slink pearly white wrap-around dress flowed about her tall, slender body. Her light blown hair was resting on her firm breasts and it looked amazing with blonde streaks and highlights throughout. Her smile lit up the room and she placed her clutch bag on the arm of the sofa, turned to Sheldon and planting her hands on his chest, she leaned in and gave him a kiss that made his toes curl. She pulled back, "Mmmm, I was waiting to do that for a few days now." She looked around, "So where is your partner, Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Aw, well he was called away and won't be joining us. It will be just you and I."

She leaned in and kissed him again, "Mmmm, sound yummy. This way I can give you all of my attention."

He kissed her again and he couldn't believe how good she tasted. He pulled away and she was smiling and her beautiful brown eyes seemed to dance in the dimly lit room. He swept her long light brown hair off her shoulder, "You have no idea how much I have been waiting for that."

She went in for another one, but this one was a lot deeper. Her slightly open mouth allowed him to gently let his tongue touch hers. She moaned softly as their tongue danced back and forth. She shivered as she felt his hand slide down her back. He combed his fingers through her long hair and he held her tightly against him. He kissed her again and lowering his head, he moved to her chin and trailed his way to her neck. She moaned when she felt his hot lips on her sensitive flesh along her neck. He pulled back, I need you naked on in my bed, any objections?"

She let out a shriek and threw her arms around his neck. She was suddenly picked up. It even shocked him that he could lift her, but she was so slender, she was as light as a feather. She nuzzled his neck and kicked off her shoes as he carried her to his bedroom. He planted her flat on her back in the middle of the bed and reaching down, he pulled at the string holding her slinky pearly white dress secure. It drew her dress apart and he sucked in the air, filling his lungs. He stared at the gorgeous, completely naked beauty before him, not a stitch on her slender body. He stared at her 36 inch B-cup breasts with the tiny aeroules and fat, bright pink nipples. He looked lower at her flat belly and equally slender hips. Her long legs were sliding up and down as she tried to apply pressure to her pussy. Her blood red clit was barely visible hidden beneath the hooded flesh. Her pussy was extremely tight, barely a thin line, but as her breathing grew heavier. He noticed they began to blossom and part and he saw a tiny trickle of juices begin to seep out. He knew when he used his thumbs to part them, he would see a bright pink slit drenched with her slimy cream.

He looked back to her face and he once again drew in a deep breath. Her long light brown hair, streaked with blonde highlights and those pretty, sexy bangs made him lick his lips and moan lightly. He leaned over her and sweeping a stray lock of hair from her cheek, he cupped her head, fisting her silky hair in his hand, he pulled her lightly off the pillow and planted a hot, passionate kiss on her lips.

She raised her head more and increased the kiss, stabbing at his mouth with her tongue.

Sheldon released her and kneeling above her, he quickly stripped off his clothes and kept his eyes on hers as he lowered his briefs. He smiled when her jaw dropped and she bit on her lower lip, "Oh my God, Sheldon, your cock is a monster. I sure hope I can satisfy you."

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry about that, I have no doubt we will leave here today, both absolutely satisfied, you can count on that!" He hovered over her and planted soft, wet kisses on her chest. He worked his way up to her long graceful neck. He peppered her entire neck until he moved to her rich, freshly painted lips. He kissed her long and hard and as the kiss grew, he lowered his body to hers. His chest hair tickled her stiffening nipples as he moved to her ear, darting his tongue in, he whispered, "This is exactly what I'm going to do to your vagina soon, Alexandra!"

She moaned and ran her fingers though his short hair. She was breathing hard, just anticipating what was to come.

He moved down and resumed covering her neck again and her shapely shoulder. He finally made it to her heaving tits. He cupped one, running his thumb around and around the diamond hard nipple. He smiled up at her, "Perfect, absolutely perfect." He cupped the other one as he lowered his lips to the first one and flicking his tongue out, he teased the blood red tip and she let out a gasp. His lips closed around it and sucked hard, drawing the entire crown into his mouth. His tongue worried the stiff point and releasing it, gave its twin the same treatment.

Just as he pulled back, she rose up and pushed him onto his back, it was her turn to play a little. She laid flat on top of him, kissing his neck as she caressed the hairs on his chest. She then used her tongue to trail her way from on side of his neck to the other, paying him back for the torture he put her through.

She left his neck and kissed him lightly before she pulled away to trail her kisses down his chest. She smiled when she heard him let out a gasp when he felt her mouth around his nipple. She did the same to the other one and moving downward, she made her way to his naval. Her long silky hair sent shivers through his body as it swept over his supercharged skin.

Alexandra tickled his belly button and she saw how his legs parted allowing her easier access to his raging hard-on. She paid him back by bypassing his hard-on and kissing her way down one squirming thigh. She nuzzled his swollen nuts tucked away in that large sack. Her dainty fingers rolled his nuts and she heard his moans grow louder. She worked her way down his thigh and up the other and it wasn't long before she reached his pulsating cock. She wrapped her long fingers around the shaft and her fingers barely met. She pursed her lips and kissed the leaking head. Her tongue darted out to collect the drop of pre-cum.

Sheldon unable to lay still any longer, placed his hand on her head and lightly caressed her silky tresses.

She moved down again and took one of his balls into her mouth and sucked hard, it produced an even louder grunt from Sheldon's lips. She released one and took the other one and gave it the same treatment. She noticed how hard Sheldon was breathing and his moans turned to groans as she stroked his cock and finally wrapped her pretty lips around his shaft and engulfed him.

He arched his back and let out a gasp, "What the hell are you doing to me, your mouth is so hot and your tongue, oh fuck!" He couldn't continue as he slumped back to the bed as he guided her head up and down on his thick quivering cock.

She lowered her mouth, taking even more into her oral cavity. She forced the throbbing head to the back of her throat. He was in so deep that he only wanted to thrust upward and bury his shaft in her throat, but this couldn't happen, he was just too large for the slender goddess.

Alexandra began sucking long and hard as his hands tightened in her light brown locks. He shivered and using all of his willpower, he pulled her off his cock. He know if he didn't he would have lost it and he had so much more he wanted to do with this gorgeous creature.

He pulled her up to kiss her hard, tasting his pre-cum on her tongue. This was something he never would have done, if he hadn't left California. He rolled her over and once again had her beneath him. He resumed his efforts on her lush body, once again paying homage to her perfect breasts. Before long they were glistening in the light coming through the large window. When he finally left them, he had her moaning just as loud as she had him doing earlier.

Sheldon made his way downward and darting his tongue in and out of her belly button, it made her squirm and giggle. He urged her legs apart and inhaled her earthy scent and his mouth began to water. He couldn't wait to make her drench the sheets beneath her squirming body. He lowered his head, letting tiny bursts of cool air bathe her tight lips. He moved lower and planting the tip of his tongue at the base of her slit. He pushed inward and slowly licked his tongue upward, sliding in deeper as he went. The lips parted with ease as he darted into her bubbling hole. He pulled out and continued upward until her reached her hooded clit. His tongue flicked out and about until he got it from its hiding spot. His lips closed over it and he sucked lightly.

Alexandra arched her back, trying to make even greater contact with his lips and tongue. She fell back to the bed and she rolled her head from side to side, moaning constantly, her light golden hair created a spun gold web over her face as her moans grew louder and louder. Her fists tightened on the sheets as she bucked hard against his mouth.

He moved his lips lower and tickled her butt hole. He chuckled when he felt her buck. He looked up at her, "Don't worry Alex, your butt is safe tonight, but if we hook-up again, look out."

Alexandra writhed and cried out as he went thrusting his thick tongue in and out of her, tasting her creamy tonic. She was gasping for air and her nails were digging into his scull.

Sheldon used his tongue to fuck her for a few minutes, getting lost in her juicy pussy lips. They have expanded since he began and a trickle of cream was running down to her tight cheeks. He shoved two and a third finger in her, he petted her G-spot and she humped his fingers and she screamed out as a fountain of her juices came squirting out.

"Oh my God, Sheldon, I'm so sorry, I never squirted before. Just feeling you fingering me, licking my clit and thinking about riding that monster, I sorta exploded." She slowly eased up and relaxed her thighs that were squeezing his head like a ripe walnut. She continued to hump his hand as he shoved in and attacked her clit again, she felt another orgasm building. She knew it couldn't compare with the last one, but it was still a doozy.

She was wrong, Sheldon picked up the pace, slamming his hand in and out of her faster and deeper. He twisted his fingers around and continued to attack her G-spot. Just when she thought he was going to ease up, he pulled his fingers out of her, shoved his fingers in her mouth and as she began licking them, he shoved his cock in her.

She bit down on his fingers and nearly broke the skin. She bucked wildly as she exploded, coating his cock with her juices. Her once perfectly brushed hair was reduced to a tangled mess. She never looked hotter. Her mouth was hanging open, Her tits were flushed as her entire body was in heat.

He plastered his mouth to hers and she sucked wildly at his tongue as he fucked her mouth with his tongue at the same pace he was fucking her pussy. He was balls deep in her and the several orgasm she had already prepared her for his cock.

She hugged him, "You are without a doubt the most amazing fuck I've ever had. I can't wait to see what happens next. You made me cum three times in less than half an hour and I'm expecting more."

He chuckled, "Oh my pleasure Alexandra, you made me a better lover, and I still can't get enough of you."

She chuckled, "Oh just wait till you fill me up, I swear I'll make it the best orgasm you ever had. Why are we talking, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

He gathered up her and took her legs and raised them up off the mattress, he planted them on his shoulders and pulling her tight to his legs, he began pumping in and out. The sound of her sloppy cunt made obscene sounds and it turned them both on. He took her legs and folded her in two, placing her knees beside her tousled hair and raising up on the balls of his feet, he began pile-driving into her. The bed bounced up and down as he drove in and out of her. Her juices were shooting all over the sheets and down her tight ass cheeks. He stared at her butt, but didn't want to slow to fuck it. He felt her cumming yet again, sending another stream of her juices shooting out. He lost it and began pumping his cum deep into her quivering pussy.

She pushed at her legs and let them fall flat on the bed. She was drenched in sweat and he was just the same. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, "You are without a doubt the best I've ever had."

Sheldon rolled off of her and grabbing her sweat covered body, he drew her into his arms and curled up and hugged her. He felt the same way and he never, ever fucked like that. If only Amy and Penny could see him now.

Eventually they got up and took a long cleansing shower. They ended up in Leonard's room, his bed was a total disaster and they fucked again and in the morning, once more.

She finally left with the co-anchor slot with Jennifer Delgado. He knew those two would set the internet on fire.

More to come!