Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 08

Story Info
Leonard at Stanford; Bert & Amy apart & more.
12.9k words
3.89
6.4k
8
1

Part 136 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Before boarding the plane to San Francisco, Leonard called Dr. Stephanie Barnett (Sara Rue) and told her he was coming to Stanford for an interview for the head of the physics department. Stephanie was excited, but knew Alex would be disappointed. He told her that when the dean called, he asked about Alex. He wanted to know if she was being considered, but the dean told him she was interviewed and even if he didn't interview for the position, Alex wasn't in the running.

Stephanie was silent for a moment and then replied, "I'm glad you had enough decency to inquire about her chances. I'm still disappointed she isn't in the running. How long will you be here and where are you staying?"

I'll be here for one day and will be leaving Wednesday morning. As far as where I'll be staying, the dean said they would arrange a hotel for me to stay for the one night."

"Don't be silly Leonard. We won't have you stay in some hotel when we have a perfectly good guest room. You're staying with us and we won't take no for an answer."

He let out a deep breath, "I think I should stay in the hotel. I'm afraid Alex won't he happy about why I am there in the first place."

"No, no fucking way Leonard. After I explain what you did, putting her first, I think she will agree."

He moaned lightly, "We'll see, if you guys want me to stay there, I'll need Alex to call my cell and invite me herself. I'm putting my phone on airplane mode now, but if she really wants me to stay, she can leave a message and I'll check when I land. I'm still hoping to spend some time with you while there. They are calling my flight, I gotta go."

"I'm glad you called, have a good flight. I'll see you when you get here, bye."

He hung up and headed to the jet-way and got settled in his seat. He dozed off after taking off and before long they were touching down in San Francisco. He knew both New York and California were strong liberal states. He wished he could find a position in the middle of the country, but knew that wasn't an option.

He checked his phone and there wasn't a message from Alex, so he decided to take the dean's offer for a nearby hotel room. He rented a car and headed the short drive to Stanford. He met with the dean and he left feeling like he knocked it out of the park. He finished much earlier than he expected and took a short walk to the Stanford medical center and asked for Dr. Barnett.

She came out of the back and seeing Leonard, she threw her arms around his neck and planted a hot kiss on his lips. She pulled back, "My God, Leonard, you look amazing. Have you lost weight?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, Amy forced me to exercise and eat better. I lost about ten pounds, but it would have been more, but she says I replaced all of that fat with muscles."

She took a step back, "I can see that, what do you think about me?" She spun around and even though she lost a ton of weight in the past, but now, she had toned up and had a figure that would rival nearly any of the female meteorologists he had the pleasure to see naked over the past several weeks.

He licked his lips, "Wow, Stephanie, you are gorgeous. I just wish I could see more. That white lab coat is sorta hiding most of your curves."

She blushed and threw her long red hair over her shoulders and took a step closer to him and whispered, "Well, if you stay with me tonight, I'll let you see them all."

He ran his hands up and down her arms, "It might be better if you visit me at my hotel. I never received a voice mail from Alex. I don't think she's very happy about me interviewing for the position she thinks she deserves."

She shook her head, "No, she wants you to stay, she's been very busy." She pulled her cell out of her lab coat pocket, "Let me call her now and I prove it to you." She called and put it on speaker, "Hey Alex, I have Leonard here and he's insisting on staying at a hotel."

Alex screamed out, "He better not! I'm looking for a hot night of sex between the three of us."

Stephanie once again blushed, and took her phone off of speaker, "I had you on speaker and now the entire waiting room heard your response." She handed Leonard the phone, "Here, listen to what she has to say for yourself."

He took the phone, "Hi Alex, listen, I'm sorry about the position. I know you wanted it."

She chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I wasn't happy about hearing that, but if I'm not in the running, there isn't anyone I'd rather head up the department than you. Now with that being said, I'm expecting you to spend the night with us and fuck us both and make me forget about not getting that position."

He let out a nervous chuckle, "Okay, okay, you convinced me, I'll spend the night at your place." After hanging up, he walked around the campus and knew if he got the position, he would love it here.

He hung around and followed Stephanie back to their place and as soon as he entered the door, Alex rushed out of the kitchen and threw her arms around him and gave him a cock, stiffening kiss, "Wow, I never expected a reception like this?"

She giggled, "Oh just wait to see what we have planned for you."

After settling in, they had dinner and polished off a bottle of wine. They were all relaxed and settled in the living room. Stephanie started things off by sliding up onto Leonard's lap, while Alex (Margo Harshman) took a seat beside them. Alex had changed when she returned home and was wearing a tiny black camisole and running shorts, showing off her toned legs.

Leonard lightly caressed Stephanie's hip as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Stephanie ran her hand along his arm, "You're not falling asleep on us are you?"

He chuckled and kissed the top of her head, "I was just relaxing, feeling two lovely ladies pressing against me. I did come her on the red-eye and just got a couple hours of sleep. Don't worry, I still have enough energy to be with both of you."

Alex leaned in and planted a soft, wet kiss on Stephanie's lips. Stephanie's tongue trailed over Alex's lips before dipping inside to taste her.

Leonard felt his cock stiffening watching his two hosts locked in a passionate kiss. He wanted in and clutching at Stephanie's head, he turned her towards him and their lips met. Tongues were exchanged and Alex dipped her head and began feasting on Stephanie's exposed neck. Her hands were working on the zipper at the bodice of her clinging dress. She pulled it down and she licked her lips. Stephanie's firm, lily white tits tumbled free. Alex immediately captured one of Stephie's pink nipples and sucked it into her mouth.

Stephanie was moaning loudly as four hands were traveling all along her lush curves. She ground her moist pussy against his stiff cock poking at her tight ass. She rocked her hips and felt him poking at her wet folds. She turned and led his mouth to Alex's as she worked at the buttons on his shirt. She got it open and raked her nails along his firm pecs.

Alex broke the kiss and reached for both of their hands, "Come on Leonard, we want you in our bed, are you up for it?"

He chuckled and pointed to the lump in his pants, "What do you think?"

As Stephanie stood, she slipped her dress off and led the way in just a tiny pair of panties. Before climbing onto the bed, Stephanie removed Alex's camisole and running shorts. Alex drew Stephie's panties off and they climbed into bed.

Leonard looked at the two gorgeous, naked women before him and he dropped his pants and everything south. He climbed in and molded himself to the curve of Stephie's backside. He drew her to his raging hard-on. Regardless, Alex and Stephanie continued to ravish each other's body. She shivered when Alex once again attacked her neck, down her collarbone and once again closed her lips over one of Stephie's ripe nipples.

Stephanie turned her head and locked mouths with Leonard. She accepted his tongue into her mouth and nipped at it lightly.

He leaned back and pulled her down atop his body. Her naked tits pointed towards the ceiling as Alex resumed licking and sucking on them both, moving from one to the other and back again.

Stephie opened and closed her legs, trapping Leonard's hard-on between her thighs. She let out a grunt when she felt his hand cupping her mound and his thumb lightly stroked her erect clit. Her breathing grew ragged as Alex continued her assault on her body. Her mouth trailed downward along her belly and when she peeked up at Stephie, she had a wicked grin on her face.

Stephie shivered when she felt Alex's hot breath on her tender folds. She draped her legs over Alex's shoulder and she gripped Alex's auburn locks, guiding her to her juicy cunt. She kissed Leonard harder as her two lovers treated her body like their own personal toy. Each kiss brought her back to earlier in the year when she fucked him over and over again.

Alex began fingering Stephie's cream coated lips and sank into her hole. She looked up at her, "My God Stephie, you're soaked!"

She chuckled, "What do you expect, the two people I love the most have me trapped, which I love by the way, and are playing with me, please, please don't stop!"

Alex gave her what she wanted, licking, sucking on her entire vagina, while her fingers curled and scissored in her depths. She was quickly building Stephie up for the orgasm she so sorely wanted and needed.

Leonard continued to kiss and caress her, knowing there was no rush, he knew they had all night. He was glad when Stephie finally moved off his lap, turning she slowly slipped down his firm body, raking her long red hair along his excited flesh. She stopped when she reached his straining cock. He couldn't tear his eyes off of her gorgeous face as he watched her long, slender fingers wrap around his thick, stiff cock. He trembled when her tongue darted out and licked along the tip, capturing the pearly pre-cum the oozed out of the blood red head.

Stephanie was breathing heavily as she lips wrapped around the head, running her tongue over the ridge as his hands slid through her long wavy red hair. His grunts were spurring her on and his hips thrusting upward gave her the signal to proceed and take more into her warm mouth.

Alex got behind Stephanie's raised ass and she sank two fingers deep into her juicy cunt, and at the same time her thumb tickled her clit.

Leonard's cock slid over Stephie's tongue, lodging into her throat as she forced him to slide in deeper. Her cheeks hallowed as she bobbed up and down, sucking harder as she did so. She knew he was close as his fingers tightened in her silky locks.

Alex doubled her efforts on finger-fucking Stephie's cunt. She couldn't believe how wet she was and her fingers sliding in and out caused sucking sounds to come from her cunt. She used her other hand to finger her own pussy. She knew Stephie loved her, but she was unsure of their relationship if Leonard took the job at Stanford. She was afraid Stephanie would choose Leonard over her and she was bound and determined to keep her to herself.

Stephanie loved Alex, but she was determined to make Leonard hers. She went on her strict diet and lost nearly one-hundred pounds, had liposuction and breast augmentation, all for him and she knew it was well worth it. She looked just as good, if not better than Penny and she never, ever treated him the way Penny did.

She continued sucking on Leonard and when she felt him twitch against her tongue, she used her free hand to fondle his swollen nuts. She forced him deeper into her mouth. She knew she was about to be rewarded, she felt his creamy load burst from the swollen head and coat her tongue and down her throat. She loved that taste, sweeter than she remembered. She swallowed him down, and was poised for more and she got it. At the same time she exploded, bathing Alex's lips and tongue with her slimy juices.

Leonard gripped her head and stroked her hair, "You are so fucking gorgeous, Stephanie! He looked past her outstretched body and caught Alex's eyes staring up at him, her lips and cheeks shiny from Stephanie's climax, "You aren't so bad yourself Alex!"

She winked at him and licked her lips. She rose up and saw Leonard's deflated cock, "I know you said you were tired, but we are hoping your recovery time isn't too long. I've been down here preparing her for that cock of yours. I know, Stephie is just like me and can't wait to feel that cock of yours deep inside of us." She giggled when she saw it perk up and begin to stiffen, "Mmmm, seems like you love dirty talk, don't you?"

Stephie rose up and slid upward and straddling his body, she reached back and gripped his cock. She giggled and bit her lip, "Mmmm, you did great Alex, his recovery time was very little, and like you said, we need this in us, me first!"

Leonard teased her slit before sinking inside her tight, juicy cunt. He slid in deep and loved the heat enveloping his shaft.

Stephanie loved how a real live cock felt in her once again. She loved how Alex ate her and used toys and even a strap-on, but nothing compared to a real, live throbbing cock. She noticed Alex playing with her long swaying red hair as she thrust her hips back and forth, accepting the remainder of his cock not in her yet. Her firm tits bounced and swayed as she rode Leonard's thick shaft faster and harder.

Leonard had enough rest and now wanted to take control. Grabbing her by the hips, he rolled her over and she was flat on her back. Her long red hair created a billow of fire around her head. He began fucking her in earnest as Stephie rolled her head from side to side.

Stephie caught hold of Alex arm and pulled her down to her, their lips met and tongues danced from one mouth to the other. Pulling at her hips, breaking the kiss, she guided Alex over her face and directed her pussy to her waiting mouth.

Alex settled her cunt down to Stephie's active tongue and she began playing with her tits. She leaned forward and her lips met Leonard as they took both of her ends, Leonard fucked her pussy, as Alex ground her cunt to her mouth.

Leonard was happy he already came once, or seeing this coupling would have made him cum already, "Fuck, this is so hot, I don't know how long I'll be able to hold off cumming!"

Alex started cumming first, she soaked Stephanie's face with her milky cum. She clung to Leonard as she slowly settled down. She rolled off of Stephanie's face and Leonard leaned in and kissed her face, licking at the slime she had all over her face. He fed it to Stephie as she kissed him hard.

Stephanie stared cumming as she felt Leonard pick up the place. He planted her slender legs on his shoulders and pumped hard and deep and letting out a scream, "I'm cumming, I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?"

Stephanie tightened her thighs around his head as she screamed out, "In me, I need to feel you fill me up. I've waited sooooooo fucking long for this, give it to me."

He did as she asked and he nearly blacked out as he sent stream after hot creamy stream of his load into her receptive womb. He reached up and swept a tear rolling down her cheek, "Oh, please Stephanie, don't cry. This is a time for happiness, not sorrow."

She giggled, "I'm not sad, just the opposite, it's tears of happiness!" She hugged him, please, please take the job so we can do this over and over again." she hugged him and refused to loosen her grip.

Alex was lying beside them, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm and she knew she lost her. She just hoped they had a place for her in their life.

In the morning they fucked again and this time, Leonard finished off in Alex and she felt a lot lighter.

Stephanie watched as her two favorite people were locked in a heated embrace. She kissed them both and went to make breakfast.

After finishing with breakfast, they showered together and after dressing Leonard prepared to return to New York. He kissed them both goodbye before heading to the airport. He saw them waving in the rearview mirror wondering if he'd get the call from Stanford for the position of head of the physics department.

Down the coast in Pasadena, President Siebert welcomed Amy into his office. He offered her a seat before him. He chuckled, "Oh Amy, I know you don't need those glasses. You were fitted for contacts and having your hair up in a bun just makes you more desirable, but before we talk about that. I wanted you here because the board had a meeting and realized if we had a Nobel Prize winner on the faculty, we'd have a flock of students signing up. What do you think? Would you be open to teaching classes about neuroscience? I'm sure we could make the salary more than attractive for you?"

She grinned, "I'd love to Tom, I suppose it still okay to call you Tom in a private setting?"

He stood and sat on the edge of his desk, "Oh, more than okay. Now that we have that out of the way, shall we get down to the real important reason I invited you here? I'm dying to see the real Amy under that demure facade."

She reached up and removed her glasses. She ran her hands higher and pluck out the pins holding her dark sable brown hair up. She shook her head seductively and as it tumbled down past her shoulders, she nimbly unbuttoned her blouse and sliding it down her arms, along with her jacket. She caught his gaze and she shivered when she saw him doing the same.

She moved to remove her skirt, but his hands got there first. Without a warming, he jerked her lush body against his. His hands ran up and down her lush ass, "Let me!"

Amy closed her eyes, listening to the slow pull of the zipper as it followed the line of her hip and thigh. Her skirt fluttered to the floor joining her crumpled blouse.

Tom took a step back, "Mmmm, even though it was just as short time ago we fucked like two animals in your bedroom, I still can't get over the incredible transformation you've done to your body. You were pretty before, but now, wow!" He looked at her in a demi-bra and a tiny thong. "You are without a doubt a gorgeous woman, Amy!"

Before she could respond, his arm slid around her and he pulled her sharply against him. His mouth covered hers in a passionate kiss.

Amy wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her near naked body against him. She increased the intensity of the kiss. Her lips parted as their tongues dueled back and forth. She groaned when she felt his cock pressing against her thighs.

Tom pulled his mouth from hers, he kissed his way along her jaw and down her neck. He felt Amy arch against him, sighing as he kissed her heaving breasts above the tops of her lacy bra.

She finished unbuttoning his shirt while he explored her cleavage. She cried out as she felt her bra go slack and he tweaked and cupped her heaving tits, first with his fingers and then his lips and tongue.

Amy's cries filled the office as she crushed her fingers into his hair. She guided him down to his knees and before long her tiny thong joined the rest of her clothes. His tongue raked over her pussy and she creamed his lips and tongue.

Tom buried his tongue inside her pussy over and over again and it felt like a wet, slippery cock going deeper with each thrust. He suddenly got to his feet, kissing her, allowing her to taste her own creamy juices.

Amy undid the front of his slacks and reached inside to grip his stiff shaft. She pulled it out and stroked him several times and she smiled when she heard him release a groan. She smiled when she felt him rocking back and forth, fucking her fist.

Still standing, he took one of her legs and planted her foot on the chair beside the desk. He fed his cock into her and groaned out, "Oh fuck, you're so tight. I can't believe how hot and wet you are."

She plastered her mouth to his and clung to his near naked body as she felt him sink into her. She raked his bare back as his pants hit the floor, along with his boxers. Every time she felt him enter her, she felt bolts of excitement course through her body. His cock raked her clit and sent her into an orgasm. All of a sudden she screamed out, Oh yes, yes Tom, I'm cumming!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers