Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped her fine ass and started pumping his hot cum deep into her overheated womb.

Amy dropped her foot off the chair and nearly collapsed. She rested her bare ass on the edge of his desk as she tried to recover from the intense orgasm she just experienced. She thought to herself, "Fuck am I ever glad I divorced Sheldon." She thought that every time she had an orgasm that wasn't planned or scheduled.

She turned back to Tom, "That was amazing, so now what?"

He grabbed her by the hips and turned her towards him, "I wanna fuck you again, but this time, not standing up in the middle of my office. He kissed her roughly and kicking off his pants and shoes, he was now as naked as she was.

Amy sank to her knees and took his cum coated cock in her mouth. She licked and sucked his shaft as if it was her favorite Popsicle. She loved the taste of his pre-cum that once again was oozing out. She dipped her tongue into the tiny slit and drew it back into her mouth. Amy felt every ridge and vein that lined his cock. She liked teasing him, but getting back down to business, she sucked him back into her mouth. She clutched at his firm ass cheeks as she pulled him harder to her mouth. She was surprised when he he suddenly let out a grunt and began spilling his seed into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed all he gave her and pulling back, she grinned at him smacking her lips.

Amy got up off her knees, grabbed her clothes and began dressing, "That was nice, but I need to be going, hope we can do it again some time soon." She kissed him, letting him taste the last of his cum on her tongue, she turned and left him standing there naked.

Bert knew his bride was meeting with the president of the university this morning and he was gonna go see Bernadette and find out what her intentions were. Knocking on her back door, she opened it and was beaming from ear to ear, "Good Morning Bert, what brings you over so bright and early?"

He scoffed, "What? Can't a neighbor come see how his favorite neighbor is doing?"

She slapped him playfully on the arm, "Come on in, I just finished brewing a fresh pot of coffee. Have you had breakfast yet?"

He shook his head, "No, Amy had an early appointment at the university and she left without as much as a kiss."

She stepped closer and looked up at his towering figure, "Bring those lips down here and I'll give you a wake-up kiss." He did and she did too. She pulled back, "Mmmm, that was nice, but I still need breakfast, sit down and I'll make us some scrambled eggs and pancakes."

He took a seat at the table and watched her move around the room. Wearing a tightly tied robe, he knew she couldn't hide those lush curves from him too long. Before long, she was putting a plateful of scrambled eggs and another full of pancakes before him.

They talked about almost everything and before she knew it, they were finished and he helped her clear the table. She leaned over the counter and picked up a ripe strawberry, "Oh shit, we were supposed to put these on our pancakes." She raised her hand to his mouth, "Here, taste how juicy."

He did and it ran down his chin. Bernie tugged at his head and she planted her lips on his chin and licked the juices that were there. She continued and sitting down, drew her down to his lap and he kissed her harder, shoving his tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away, licking her lips, "Mmmm so much nicer than pancakes, huh? Bert, I need you here and now!"

He turned her towards him even more on his lap and slowly untied her belt. Then slid his hands inside her robe, his fingers gliding over her skin. He was happy to see she was naked under her robe. He immediately cupped her large breasts and his thumbs quickly went to work making her stiffening nipples, perk up even more.

Bert clutched at them and pressing them together, he lowered his mouth and closed around both stiff nubs at the same time.

Bernie squirmed on his lap and he looked into her sparkling blue eyes as he continued to feast on her tits, "Play with yourself Bernadette, spread your legs over mine and diddle your clit for me." He continued to suck on both of her nipples at the same time and heard her fingers sliding in and out of her juicy cunt.

He inhaled her scent coming from her wet pussy, "You smell incredible, pull your fingers out and let me taste you. I bet you taste as good as you smell."

Bernadette was reluctant to stop fingering her pussy, it felt way too good. She did though and she shivered when he released her tit and sucked in her slime coated fingers.

She used her other hand and continued to circle her clit and uncovering the bud, she rolled it around the pad of her fingers. She closed her eyes and groaned as Bert resumed sucking on her tits. Bernie stroked herself longer and flicked her fingertips at the opening of her pussy.

"Slide them back in again Bernadette, I wanna see you coat them with all of that creamy cum of yours." He watched as she did, "Oh fuck Bernie, what is so hot."

Bernie was so turned on now and she sank her fingers in all the way to her palm. She worked her fingers in deep and fast.

He wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbing her, he carried her out of the kitchen and planted her on the sofa. He looked over and a big smile crossed his lips. He reached towards the end table and picked up a large dildo, "What is this and why is it still wet and sticky?"

She turned twenty shades of red, "Um, well before you knocked on the door, I was sorta playing with it. I am so ashamed!"

"Ashamed, that you use this to pleasure yourself? God, no, I'm so fucking turned on. I wanna see you use it on yourself, would you do that for me?"

Her mouth dropped open and as if in a trance, she took hold of it and she started stroking it. She poised it at the entrance and shoved it in. She closed her eyes as it sank in deep. She saw him standing there as he began removing his clothes. She pulled it out of her pussy and shoved the dildo into her puckered hole.. She pushed hard the the thick head disappeared into her puckered hole. She had her legs high in the air and after all of her gymnastics, she was able to hook the heels of her feet behind her head. She looked like a sexy pretzel as she shoved the dildo deep into her ass. She stared at his huge cock and shivered, "Bert, I want you to fuck me."

He held back, wanting her to be ready for him when he finally entered her. He pulled the dildo out of her ass and shoved it into her pussy. The squishing sounds filled the living room as he drove it in and out of her. He pulled it out and he could see the lust in her eyes.

Bernadette licked her parched lips and called out to him,"Take me upstairs to bed Bert, I want to kiss every inch of you! I wanna take that gorgeous cock of yours in my mouth and suck the cum out of your balls and down my fucking throat."

Her legs came down and wrapped around his waist. He lifted her off the sofa and as her arms wrapped around his neck, he took her up the stairs, two steps at a time. He threw open the bedroom door and tossed her onto the bed. She bounced twice and she was giggling like a school girl.

He leaned over her and their lips met. He pulled back as stared at her lush, tiny body, "Okay Bernadette, where do you want me?"

She rolled him over onto his back and she knelt beside him, "In my mouth, Bert!" She leaned over him and grabbing his cock, her hair spilled over his belly and legs. She smiled around his shaft when she heard him groan out. She ran her tongue all over his huge shaft and cupping his balls, she scraped her nails all along his nuts. She felt him swell in her mouth and she sucked harder.

Bert fisted her hair and dropped his head back to the pillow. He humped his hips upward and growled out, "Oh Bernie, I'm so close, oh yesss!"

She wanted to tease him and without warning, she tore her mouth off his cock and his shaft was drenched in her saliva. She cupped his nuts and tickled his nuts and slowly sank a finger into his hairy asshole.

Bert arched his back off the bed and he began shooting his cum, coating her outstretched tongue and down her throat. She smacked her lips swallowing all she could get from his pulsating cock. He slumped back down onto the damp sheets and lightly caressed her cheek and running his fingers through her silky blonde locks. He urged her upward and when she came face to face with him, he pulled her down onto him, kissing her deeply. He tasted the remnants of his climax on her tongue.

Bert flipped the tiny blonde MILF onto her back, rising above her, he heard her let out a gasp. His cock was already hard again and lowering his hips, he sank into her. He lowered his body and before long he was crushing his pelvis against hers. He pumped in and out of her several times and just like she did earlier, he pulled out of her.

Bernie let out a whimper and before she could pull him back into her, he gripped her hips and rolled her over. He slapped her tight bubble butt, "Oh your knees Bernadette and, get ready to get fucked and fucked hard!"

She willingly did as told and she was ready. She faced the headboard and grabbing hold of the metal rungs, she called out, "Whoof, whoof, come on Bert, fuck me like a dog!

He ran a finger down her crease, "I'd make you beg, but I wanna fuck this perfect view! Are you ready?"

She giggled and wiggled her ass at him, "Always, Bert, I'm always ready for a cock that big and hard."

He slid in and bottomed out. They both moaned. He pumped a little and she felt him swell inside her. He pulled her back against him, and spread her thighs.

Bernie shivered as his hands slid up her tiny body, skimming over her mound, then her belly until her circled her waist. Pulling at her hard, he drew her off her hands and plastered her body against his. He slid higher and cupping her firm tits, he twisted her nipples and attacked her bare neck.

Bernie turned her head and brushed her cheek against his. Their lips met and she kissed him deeply, "I love how you fuck me and how you fill my tiny pussy. It reminds me so much of Sheldon, without the drama and insults."

He released her tits and cupped her mound as he pumped in and out of her as hard as he could. He pulled her ass hard against his belly and slammed into her hard. He ravished her neck and went back to her tits. He could feel her clamp down on his cock and she exploded. He exploded; pumping his hot load deep in her and she couldn't kneel up any longer. She fell to the bed and he followed.

She pushed back and they rolled onto her side and curling up, she held him until they both recovered. After quite a while, they got up and took a nice hot shower together.

Leonard landed back in New York and took a Uber to the Fox headquarters. He make it there and knew he had a whole day until having to share Bonnie Schneider with Sheldon and complete the last of many interviews. He loved the experience, but was more than ready to get back to California and resume a regular life. What that consisted of, he still was unsure.

He rested up; lounging around the suite while Sheldon worked with Rick and Janice on the debut of the Fox Weather network.

Early the next morning, Sheldon came into the kitchen and he looked like hell, "Leonard, you're gonna have to interview Bonnie all by yourself. I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think I ate some bad Thai food for lunch yesterday."

"That's alright Sheldon, I'm well rested and shouldn't have a problem with Bonnie."

Sheldon chuckled, "Yeah, after thinking about her, I think we made the right decision to have her for the internet side of the weather network. She should appeal to some of the older men and guys who like MILFs. Don't forget to take a Deja Vu capsule. Without me there and just you, she may be a little too much to handle." He turned and returned to his room with a bottle of Coke to settle his stomach.

A couple hours later Bonnie tapped on the door to the suite and Leonard went to answer it. Upon answering it, he knew he made the right choice of choosing her for the internet division. She was wearing a deep red clinging dress. Upon scanning her body, it was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large DD breasts pushed against the clinging material and not only her nipples, but her pimpled up aeroules pushed at the material too. The dress dipped in at the waist, showing off the contours of her waist and womanly hips. It flared out at the hips and her gorgeous ass was made for fucking doggy, without a doubt. Her short, but shapely legs were even nicer due to her high heels.

Bonnie smiled back at him, "Hello to you too Leonard, are you going to invite me in?"

He stuttered, "Aw well, sure, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. You look fabulous, please, please come in."

She walked past him and he was drooling seeing that gorgeous ass sway from side to side. Her longer than shoulder length blonde hair floated past her shoulders and it was a mass of waves and curls, giving her that just fucked look. He wondered how it would look after they actually did fuck.

He led her over to the sofa and as she sat down, the dress crept up her thighs showing several inches on bare leg. He licked his lips, "I could use a drink, how about you?"

She looked up at him with those dark blue eyes. She flashed him a big smile, "I'd love one, do you have any white wine?"

He shivered, lost in those eyes, "Yes, we do, I'll bring that right up." He poured out two glasses and made sure to take a sip and even though he knew she was willing to fuck, he wanted to make this last one memorable. He took a Deja Vu capsule and opening it, he dumped in to her glass of wine. He took one too and went to give her the glass.

He handed her the glass, "I hope you like it chilled, I hate white wine at room temperature, unless its extremely good wine."

She took it and downed half of it, "Mmmm, perfect Leonard" She got up and walked over to the large picture window, "Don't you just love New York City?"

He came over to her and curled an arm around her waist, "Very much so, but I hope to be heading back to California soon. I just returned from an interview for the head of the physics department at Stanford University."

She finished off her wine and turned to him, "Wow, very impressive Leonard. I was wondering, where is Sheldon?"

He looked to the closed bedroom door, "He's a little under the weather, something or someone he ate, I believe. He wanted me to offer his apologies and hopes he can join us later."

He put his glass down on the end table and reaching up, he swept her long blonde hair from her neck, "I hope you don't mind, but I've been dying to do this since I first laid eyes on you." Before hearing her reply, he leaned in and kissed the soft flesh of her neck. He knew it was okay, he heard her sigh. He pulled back and took her hand, "What do you say we take this to my bedroom where we can be a little more comfortable?"

She chuckled, "I'd have to ask why we are still standing here?"

Once in his bedroom, their mouths attacked each other. His hands were all over Bonnie's body as they slid over to the turned down bed.

Bonnie pulled off his shirt as he kicked off his shoes and before long he's standing before her in his boxers. They were tented out from his raging hard-on.

He smiled down at her and loved she was shorter than he was after kicking off her heels. He drew her to his near naked body and reaching behind her, sought out the zipper.

She giggled, "It's a stretchy material, you just have to pull at it to get it off."

He grabbed the bodice and gently pulled at it and as it gave way, he slid it off her shoulders and like peeling the skin off of a grape, he slipped it lower. Her large, fat nippled tits popped out and he wanted to suck on them, but not before removing the dress from her lush body. He took a slight step back and released a groan seeing the gorgeous MILF standing there in nothing more than a tiny thong.

Leonard drew her into his arms and after planting a soft kiss on her lips, he guided her back to the bed.

As soon as she scooted back on the bed, Leonard reached out and removed her tiny thong. Wanting her naked before him. He took in the gorgeous curves of the blonde bombshell. His mouth watered as he looked at her glistening lower lips. He leaned in and licked her, tasting her sweetness. He used his fingers to enter her slick folds, sinking two fingers into her depths. He twisted his fingers about and as he stroked her G-spot, he attacked her clit with his tongue. He sucked at it and he felt her entire body shake, as she climaxed for the first time.

She looked down at him, "Wow, that was intense! I can't remember the last time I came that quickly."

He knew it was the Deja Vu, it didn't really drug her, it just lowered her inhibitions and gave her the pathway to more intense and quicker orgasms.

Leonard lowered his boxers and socks and looked up her outstretched body as his fat cock zeroed in at her wet prize. His slick cockhead slipped into her soaked pussy with ease. He loved how Bonnie's hips rolled upward, urging him in deeper.

Leonard plastered his body to hers, loving the feeling of her pillow like tits flatten out against his stiff pecs.

Bonnie reached out and grabbing hold of his hips, she begged him to fuck her now, "Oh God, Leonard, fuck me, fuck me hard and fast, please!" Her hands grabbed hold of his forearms as he rose up to pump her good and hard. She was feeling yet another orgasm coming on and she couldn't believe that she was having her second orgasm that quickly.

Leonard began to plunge in and out of her faster, going as deep as he possibly could. He covered her mouth with his, cutting off her tiny screams of passion. He knew it wasn't gonna be long and was glad he took a capsule too. He felt his cock erupting and he moaned deep into her mouth as he felt his cum fill her.

He slowed as he felt the remainder of his semen shoot from his stiff cock and pulsate in her clutching cunt.

He slowly slipped from her and rolled over onto his side. Bonnie did the same and curled up beside him, "I just can't get enough of you or your cock." She reached down and grinned, "Mmmm, I can see you haven't even gone soft. I hope that is because of me? I wanna fuck you again, but this time doggy, my favorite, are you ready and willing?"

At the doorway was Sheldon. He was naked and his huge cock was as stiff as can be. He approached the bed, "I'm feeling a whole lot better and just hearing the two of you, those moans and groans really got me going. Would you mind if I joined in on the fun?"

Bonnie's mouth dropped open, just seeing the sure size of him. A smile crossed her lips, "Oh hell yeah, more the merrier."

Sheldon hopped up onto the bed and planted his back against the headboard. He watched as she slid her knees up until her head was just out of the reach of Sheldon's cock.

Leonard got in behind her and gripping his cock, still covered in their last bout. He caressed her lovely ass and squeezed the firm flesh. He couldn't believe how soft her skin was yet so firm. He ran the tip of his cock up and down the fleshy lips of her cunt and slowly pushed forward. He watched in awe as those gorgeous ass cheeks swallowed up his cock.

At the other end, she was drooling as Sheldon's cock was buried halfway down her throat.

Bonnie was being spit roasted and she was loving every second of it. She couldn't remember the last tie she was so turned on. Even though she already came twice, she was itching for more, a lot more.

Leonard picked up the pace, driving into her harder and deeper. He could feel her cunt muscles flexing around his shaft as she tried milking him.

At the same time, Sheldon was now off the headboard, kneeling before her. His hands seemed to be everywhere at one. He combed his fingers though her luxurious blonde locks. He tugged at them and pushed back at the top of her head, causing her head to slide back and forth on his hard cock. He moved to her shoulders, running his hands down her tapered back. Sliding around, he ran back up to her heaving tits, twisting and tugging on her gorgeous nipples. His thumbs rolled the stiff points and he heard her moan loudly around his cock buried deep in her throat.