Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Bonnie was desperate for air, she wasn't getting enough through her nose and when she pulled off his cock, briefly to suck air into her lungs, a stream of saliva, mixed with a lot of his pre-cum oozed out and ran down her chin. She sucked him back in and resumed sucking hard on him.

Behind her, Leonard was ready to cum again. He wanted it to last, seeing it was the last interview, but she was just too hot slow down for.

Bonnie felt him fucking her harder, faster and going in extremely deep. She tore her mouth from Sheldon's cock and screamed out to Leonard, "Let it rip, fill me up, Leonard, my God, this is the best I've ever had, do it in me ...NOW!"

Leonard let out a growl, he tightened his grip on her ass and he shoved his cock, balls deep in her and ground his pelvis against her bubble butt.

She screamed around Sheldon's cock as she felt him swell up and the dam burst. She felt him shoot stream after stream of his potent cum deep into her aching pussy. She trembled with each burst that shot out and filled her.

Leonard was spent and with her pussy already full, it nearly shot out when he withdrew. He looked down and caressed her ass, "Oh Fuck, that is so friggin hot!"

She resumed sucking wildly at Sheldon's cock, no longer having to concentrate on two at the same time. She let out a loud shriek, nearly biting down on Sheldon's cock.

Leonard couldn't resist, he slapped that tight ass, leaving a bright red hand print on her lily white ass cheek. He fell back and rolling off the bed, he called out, "She's all your Sheldon, I'm headed for the shower, it's large enough for four, it you decide to join me, Bonnie."

Sheldon released her hair from his grip, but not before, pulling her swollen mouth from his shaft, "I gotta get some of that, I used to hate sloppy seconds, now I just love the feeling of hot cum surrounding my cock while I fuck someone as lovely as you, Bonnie!"

Bonnie didn't make Sheldon move, She spun around on the bed and as she watched Leonard's tight butt disappear into the bathroom, she felt Sheldon's huge cock sliding into her swollen, pink entrance. He slid in easily and heard her release a loud groan, "Oh fuck, I thought I was more than ready for that cock of yours, but it is still tearing me apart."

He reached up and once again fisted her hair, pulling on it, "Your pussy is so fucking hot right now, Bonnie. So fucking wet."

She giggled, "It should be, Leonard came in me twice, now you're next, Sheldon!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt Sheldon pump deeper and deeper in her. She let out a gasp when she felt his swollen nuts slapping her ass, she knew she finally had all he had to give.

He leaned over and still holding her hair with one hand he rolled around and he played with her swaying tits, plucking away at the hot nipples. He moved to her clit and his hand was drenched with her juices and Leonard's cum. He pulled away and had her lick it clean. He felt his cock swell when he felt her sucking on his fingers, "Oh fuck, Bonnie, I can't hold off any longer, after that incredible blow job and now your hot pussy, I'm gonna cum."

She was groaning and giggling, she too was close to cumming, "Give it to me Sheldon, fire away, fill me up, please!" She still couldn't believe what came over her, but whatever it was, she loved it and wanted more and more.

Sheldon let loose, cumming in her. His cock exploded, sending rope after rope of his creamy cum into her. He was cumming for the first time and even though he was nearly finished, he fucked her even harder.

Bonnie was at the cusp of one of the strongest orgasm she ever had. She screamed out, "Don't, oh please Sheldon, don't stop, I'm right there!"

Just hearing that gave Sheldon a second wind and he too knew this was the last of the line of gorgeous women he was to interview and fuck. He slammed into her and looking down, a frothy mess was forming around his shaft and the tight lips of her pussy, clinging to his cock. He felt dizzy from the exertion he was displaying, but he kept right on fucking her.

All of a sudden she screamed out, "YESSSSSS! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGG!" She fisted the sheets, burying her face in one of the damp pillows and she used her head to push back against him. She was spent and she collapsed on the bed.

Sheldon followed as he felt his cock continue to pulsate, her cunt sucking every last drop he had for her. He pulled out and heard an obscene sucking sound. He saw her cunt was swollen, very red and it was a dripping mess. He never saw anything so vulgar, and at the same time, sexier. He caressed her ass and slapped it lightly.

He rolled her over and leaning over the sweat covered blonde, he chuckled, "My God Bonnie, you are a fucking mess!"

She scoffed and slapped him playfully on the arm, "Who's the blame for that? Go, get out of here. I'm gonna join Leonard in the shower, wanna join us?"

He shook his head, I'm still not felling up to par, I'm gonna shower in my bathroom and take a long deserved nap." He kissed her again, "Oh by the way, the job is yours of you want it."

She grinned up at him and placed a finger on her chin nad looked to the ceiling, "Aw, let me think, Mmmm, hell yeah!" She wrapped her arms around his neck, gave him a big sloppy kiss and pushed him away, "Go take a shower, you stink!"

He got off and headed for his bedroom while Bonnie crawled off and when her feet touched the floor, she nearly collapsed, her legs were like rubber. She made her way to the bathroom and opening the door, she saw Leonard was nearly done.

He looked at the tousled blonde and chuckled, "Need your back washed?"

She turned to him, "As long as you wash more than my back, stud!"

He did her back and ass. Kneeling down he ran his hand around and slowly petted her swollen pussy.

"Oh Leonard, please be gentle, it's a little sore, way too much sex."

He scoffed, "No such thing as too much sex." He washed her gingerly and she sighed as she felt him part her lips and a large stream of cum flowed out. He washed every inch of her. Ending up with a head full of shampoo lightly caressing her scalp and washing her thick, silky hair. Pulling her once again under the hot spray, he rinsed her off and lightly slapping her ass, called out, "Alright, Bonnie, you're once again clean, wanna get dirty again?"

She let out a groan and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Oh I'd love too, but I'm exhausted and sore, how about a rain check?"

He chuckled, "I'd like that, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in New York, hoping for that job at Stanford."

She kissed him, "I hope you get it, you deserve it, but at the same time, I don't wanna see you go."

They got out and dried each other. Bonnie slowly dressed, covering up her lush curves and with her hair hanging down, damp, she never looked hotter. As Leonard approached her, she shook her finger at him, "Oh no you don't even though I'd love to ride you, I'm exhausted, maybe later, bye, love!" She kissed him and scampered away.

With the interviews complete, Sheldon and Leonard celebrated with dinner, taking Janice with them, "I guess I'll be heading back to California soon. I hope to get the offer from Stanford."

"I was hoping you'd stay for a few weeks, the summer concert series is going strong and one of our favorite ladies is performing on Friday and she asked specifically if both of us were gonna be here for her."

Leonard looked to Janice, "Do you know who he is talking about?"

Janice giggled and patted his thigh, "Oh yeah, your favorite, Kelsea Ballerini." She laughed out loud when she saw his jaw drop, "I think he's staying at least for the week-end, right Leonard?"

He patted her hand on his thigh, "Oh I think I can be persuaded to extend my stay a while."

Back in California, Penny was worried because her once totally flat belly was beginning to show a slight bump. She passed it off from over eating and promised to workout more. It gave her a few more weeks to work, but not much more than that.

Her plan was to do a series of outrageous videos so while she was off having the baby, her fans would watch them over and over again, hoping for more to come.

She talked with one of the producers and got him to agree to act as a reporter and interview the entire offensive side of a football team. He was excited about seeing that, "Are you sure you're up for something that bizarre, Penny?"

She giggled, "Oh Fred, you have no idea. I want as many men as possible and not just this video, all of them. As many hard cocks as you can get, white, black, female whatever."

He grinned at her, "Okay, I'll set one up for later this week, better rest up, you're gonna need it.'

She scoffed, "Oh no Fred, they better rest up, Penny Copper is raring to go!" She left the office and took a deep breath, "Now just keep it together girl."

The next day Penny was seated at a large cafeteria table in the lounge area for the college football players. There were eight or nine players licking their chops. They heard she was open to giving her body to them as long as they gave her the scoop on the coaches shaving numbers.

She was in a tight dark green dress. With her long blonde hair, it made her body pop. There was a large gold zipper from the neckline to the hem. At the moment, she had it pulled down just far enough to give them a sample of her large, firm tits.

Jimmy was the ring leader and as one guy began talking, Jimmy slipped closer to her and placed his hand on her bare knee and slid it up her leg and gave her a big smile.

Penny shivered visibly to the camera and she bit her lip and licked them. She looked down and saw his hand gliding higher up her thigh. She parted her thighs as wide as the soft material of the dress would allow. He reached the hem of her dress and slipped under the soft material.

She glared at him and chuckled, "You must be the captain, it's good to see someone so young and viral with so much confidence."

Oh yes, I always take the lead and I see you're not stopping me, are you?"

She giggled louder and her head rolled back and she let out a gasp, "Tell me Jimmy, why would I want you to stop?" Her hips jerked when she felt him reach her tiny thong. She groaned louder when his talented fingers tickled her budding clit.

The cameraman was down on the floor getting a good shot of his fingers on her wet panties. She looked around and flashed them all a big smile, "I always allow bold boys who know what they want a little more leeway."

One of the other guys stood behind her and looked down her open dress, staring at her cleavage.

The camera caught Jimmy pushing aside the gusset of her thong and began rubbing directly at her juicy, fleshy lips. His fingers slipped between those fat lips and slowly sank into her juicy hole.

Ricky, the black man who was sitting on the other side of Penny, stroked her other thigh and he pushed beneath her dress. He ran up her leg and pushed her thong aside and took over on her clit as Jimmy finger fucked her hole.

Penny groaned and arched her back, her tits straining at her barely covered dress. Ricky leaned towards her and began kissing her neck and he smiled when she shivered and shook. She cupped his head and groaned out, "You guys are making me so hot, I was supposed to hear about the scandal, fuck it, I need cock and I need it soon." She knew they all had hard-ons and she would be the happy recipient of them all before long.

Penny's nipples were poking against the soft fabric of her dress. She looked at the big black man, Ricky and moaned when he nuzzled her neck, "You're done this before, huh?" He nipped at her ear, "We are a team, we do all these things together. The hard part is finding a willing woman to take us all on together."

As Ricky continued to nuzzler her neck and ear, Jimmy lowered his head and was nuzzling her cleavage. His one hard continued to finger her juicy hole, while Ricky played with her clit. He lowered the zipper on her dress just a little more until her huge perked up aeroules grew larger.

Penny gripped the edge of the table as her first of many orgasms wracked her body. Her pussy was creaming and bathed both Jimmy and Ricky's hand. She grabbed their hands and giggled, "You two are so fucking bad!"

Jimmy lifted his head from her trembling tits, "Your tits are incredible, I can't wait to get you naked and fuck them, would you like that, Penny?"

"Oh fuck yeah, but before we leave, here I need all of you to take one of these!"

Ricky grabbed the bottle, "What are these" Are they prescription, we have to pass drug tests."

She giggled, "Don't worry, they are safe, but if all of you promise to fuck me over and over again, these will help you stay stiff through at least four orgasms. It's called Deja Vu."

They all took one and Jimmy grabbed her hand, "What are we waiting for, I know the first two. I can do on my own, I gotta see if they really work."

They lead her out of the cafeteria and led her to the elevator in their dorm. They have a floor all to themselves and converted a couple rooms into extremely elaborate suites.

A couple of the other guys groped her ass as they entered the elevator. Once in, Jimmy pushed Penny against the wall and pulled down the zipper on her dress, freeing her large heavy tits. He kissed her hard, rubbing her tits and pressing his stiff cock against her juicy cunt.

Penny could feel her cunt juices running down her leg as one of the other guys managed to removed her soaked thong. She walked on wobbly legs as Jimmy led her to their elaborate set-up.

Jimmy led her to the large bed that was the focal point in the room and with one swift move, drew the zipper down and slipped the dress from her, leaving her with only her fuck me heels on.

He immediately went for her tits, pinching one, while sucking on the other one. "I bet you can't wait to have these wrapped around my big cock, can you?"

She chuckled, "OH damn right I do!" She took to being the aggressor and grabbed Jimmy by the hips and spun him around and pushed him back to the large bed. She sank to her knees and saw the huge bulge in his pants. She unzipped him and tugged them down, along with his boxers. She grabbed hold of his cock in one hand and fondled his heavy balls with the other. She knew they were full of cum, destined for her pussy and more. She leaned forward, licking across his nut sack, tasting his salty flesh and her nose brushed against the underside of his thick, stiff shaft.

Penny looked up and she was totally surrounded by a bevy of football players. She ignored them, knowing before long she will get to them all. Her tongue left his nuts and dragged up Jimmy's dick and when she reached the tip, she licked at the drop of pre-cum that oozed out. She smacked her lips, "Mmmm, yummy!"

Jimmy was gasping for air as he tore off his jersey and his muscles pecs turned her on even more. She knew she would never regret being a porn star, knowing, even though she loved Leonard, he could never give her this. She didn't know how wrong she was, if she could only see him now. She began swirling her tongue all around his cock, never, ever getting enough of it. She wanted to get them nice and wet so he could fuck her tits, just as he promised.

Marcus, one of the other black players hovered over her, "Okay Penny, We all wanna see you fuck Jimmy's cock with those fucking titties of yours."

She looked and saw the huge bulge in his pants and she shivered imagining him fucking her ass with it. She turned back to Jimmy and wrapped her fun bags around his saliva stained cock. She began running her tits up and down Jimmy's shaft. She loved having all of these viral men watching her. She saw them all rubbing the crotches as she worked her tits up and down Jimmy's cock. Savoring the hard, throbbing feel of his shaft enveloped by her pliable tit flesh.

Duane groaned, "Fuck, look at her go!" Penny saw him out of the corner of her eye. He was a bald black man and he was removing his jeans. Penny let out a gasp as his ebony monster, was freed, it was huge and Penny's mouth began to water. She wanted it in her mouth and her pussy, it would be his choice seeing she was there as their entertainment.

Penny looked up at Jimmy as his face twisted in pleasure. She slid up and down faster and faster, her stiff nipples rubbed repeatedly against his belly, "So tell me Jimmy, do you love my big, firm tits wrapped around your stiff cock?"

He threw his head back and just growled out. "Fuck yeah, but without a doubt yours have to be in the top five."

Nico, the Asian guy was behind her and he quickly removed his clothes and dropped down to his knees. He rolled onto his back and scooted forward and grabbing her hips, he pulled her juicy cunt to his waiting tongue.

Penny nearly let go of her tits that had Jimmy's cock trapped between her tits. She felt Nico's tongue flicking at her clit, sucking on her thick cuntlips and even tickling her puckered hole. She felt his fingers pry her butt cheeks apart so his tongue could lick through her tight ass crack and dip even deeper into her asshole. He was rimming her and she nearly exploded again. She groaned, squeezing her tits tighter around Jimmy's cock, her body began to quiver as Nico's talented tongue brought her to the brink. She felt him suck at her puckered hole before returning to her juicy cunt hole and darted his tongue in and out, sucking at her thick, fat lips.

Sam, one of the large white linemen finished removing his clothes and stood watching Nico, "I never knew Asian guys could be so nasty. He watched Nico return to her asshole and they all saw her shake with excitement. Sam chuckled, "Keep it up Nico, can't you tell, she's loving it!"

Penny whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of blonde hair over her back. She looked at the thick cock sticking straight out from Sam's body, "I love everything about sex, nothing it too extreme, well maybe, pain, but even that is okay if I'm turned on enough." She picked up the pace, and her hips pressed downward onto Nico's active mouth as she slid Jimmy's cock back and forth between her red, flushed tits.

Sam came closer to her and stroked his cock as he continued watching her. He smiled at her when she gave him a wink and licked at the dripping head of Jimmy's cock as it reappeared between her sweaty tits.

Jimmy groaned, his hips humping, fucking his cock through the valley of her flushed tits. He could tell she loved it. She licked at his cock every time it appeared and at the same time, squirming on Nico's tongue as it continued through her slick folds or tickling her butt hole. She released a tiny orgasm as Nico moved back and forth, driving her over the top with his fingers rubbing her clit.

Nico mumbled with a mouth full of cunt flesh, "I never tasted a sweeter pussy, I can't wait to fuck her."

Penny groaned as her tiny orgasm waned, "I just hope you fuck as well as you eat pussy!"

Ricky was stroking his huge black cock, watching all of the guys feasting on the luscious blonde and he couldn't hold off any longer and he let out a grunt and started shooting a thick spray of his cum all over her arm and back,

Jimmy was on the brink of cumming and growled out, "I was waiting for you to cum first, Penny. Now it's my turn, where do you want it?"

She hiss out, "Shower my face and tits with your sperm, I want it dripping all over me!"

He groaned out, "Oh Fuck yeah!" He arched his back and the tip of his cock erupted, sending his hot cum across her face and drenched her heaving tits. He looked on as Penny opened her mouth, catching several blasts of his seed, coating her lips and tongue. He came so hard, to ran across her tits, coating her stiff nipples.

Penny felt the cum coating her heated flesh and suddenly heard other guys moaning too. She saw them jerking their stiff shafts as she felt another orgasm wracking her body, Nico's talented tongue sent her over the edge once more.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers