Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cameraman was having a hard time keeping the camera still as he was rubbing his stiff cock through the pant leg where there was a large bulge.

Just as Penny was feeling her orgasm ease, she felt Nico crawl out from under her quivering body and before she could even react, he shoved his cock deep into her pussy. She had a few Asian cocks in her time, but none of them compared to the length and girth of Nico's big cock.

Penny threw her head back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back, she screamed out, "Oh fuck, you're huge, who ever said Asian men had small cocks?" She relished in the feeling as he fucked her hard. He grabbed hold of her ample hips and pulled her head back.

Suddenly her mouth was filled as Sam filled her mouth with his cock. Her head was turned so quickly, she thought he was gonna brake her neck. She was getting it from both ends and after regaining her rhythm, she pushed back against Nico's cock. She was being spit-roasted and she groaned, savoring the cock pumping in and out of her cunt, while Sam slammed his cock into the back of her throat.

Penny was racing towards yet another orgasm, as she rocked between the two men, cum was running down her swaying tits from Jimmy and she rolled her head back, taking Sam deeper into her throat.

Another guy, Duane, who was standing over the trio, he let out a grunt and his coal black shaft erupted right on her other side, more cum was covering her sweaty body, drenching her shoulder and one tit.

Sam was close to cumming and spat out, "That's the way slut, take my cock down your throat!" He shoved so hard, not expecting it, she began to gag. Her lips slid back and taking a deep breath, she enveloped his shaft, all the way down to his pubic hair. As she pulled off of it again, she was pushed back to it as Nico drove his cock deep into her pussy, his swollen nuts slapped against her tight, sweaty ass cheeks.

Nico fucked her hard and fast. She was in heaven, never, ever remembering being fucked that fast before. She knew if she watched the video later, his cock would most likely be a blur. Her eyes rolled back in her head as it triggered yet, another orgasm.

Marcus was standing over the threesome and she glanced up and saw him stroking his cock. She wanted him to coat her face with his cum, but she was unable to speak with Sam's cock buried deep in her throat.

She didn't have to ask and all of a sudden, his semen stung her cheek, splattering her face and shooting into her hair. It matted down her once gorgeous hard-do. Penny groaned as the impending orgasm overtook her and she shook around the two cocks in her. She felt a burst of Marcus' cum hit her nose and lips, even though they were stretched around Sam's cock. She wanted to taste it, but she was unable to. She was begging for more, so she sucked harder on Sam's cock, wanting him to unload in her mouth.

All of a sudden, at the other end, Nico lost it and driving his thick, Asian cock deep in her pussy, he unloaded. Her cunt was clenching as the orgasm she was having suddenly kicked into high gear, milking each and every drop of cum he had to give. Her pussy was spasming and it was suddenly empty as Nico lost his balance and fell back, his drooping cock, popped free of her cum dripping pussy.

Ricky had already recovered from his cum drenching orgasm and he immediately took Nico's place. His fingers dug into the firm flesh of her hips and thrusting forward, buried his stiff, black cock balls deep in her with one mighty thrust.

She was glad her cunt was well lubricated, because even through Nico's cock was big, it didn't compare to the huge black cock knifing in and out of her now. Without notice, Sam unloaded his load into her mouth. It was unexpected and the first blast made her cough and spit, but she quickly recovered. She wanted and needed the cum he was giving her. She gobbled it all up and sucked hard, making sure to get every drop he had.

Sam was spent and he fell back, landing on his ass. As he hit the bed, his cock popped up and slapped her chin and cheek. She leaned down and licked at the tiny drop that oozed out of the flaccid cock before her.

Ricky, at least for the time being, had Penny all to himself and picked up the pace. He drove his black cock in and out of her. He buried his cock in her with each thrust. He loved how she bucked wildly, meeting his movements with ones just as urgent as his.

Penny threw her head back, again, sending a wave of messy blonde hair down her sweaty back. She knew Ricky had to be close. She felt his fingers tighten on her hips and each thrust, pushed her against Sam who was still sprawled out before her. She wiggled her hips as she felt another orgasm brewing deep in her pussy, she hissed out, "Yes, oh yes, FUCK ME! Give me all you got, I gotta cum again!"

Ricky was up to the challenge as he slammed into her so hard, she nearly collapsed and she exploded, sending a stream of cum shooting out, coating his cock and he lost it too. He cock pumped his hot jism into her overheated pussy. He clung to her as he felt her entire body stiffen and suddenly collapsed. When she fell, Ricky's spurting cock popped out and the remainder of his cum shot across her ass and back.

A river of cum flowed out of her well-worn pussy. It was cut off instantly as Marcus fell to the bed beside her and grabbing her limp body like a rag doll. He rolled her over onto his outstretched body and plugged her pussy with his huge black cock.

Penny tried to react, but she was too worn-out to deny him. Suddenly she felt another cock at her entrance and she screamed out as Duane filled her ass with his black shaft.

For the next ten minutes, the two black men worked like they were running the perfect pattern one was the quarterback, while the other was the wide receiver. They ran it to perfection and it ended up with a flea-flicker that resulted in a touchdown.

Penny lost count on how many orgasms she had. The cameraman had to switch off, his camera was full and had to switch off to yet another one, not a single bit of the action was missed. She was guided back and forth like a rag doll and she loved every moment of the action, She knew this video would hold her audience until she returned from her maternity leave. They would be begging for more and she wasn't going to disappoint.

As Marcus thrust up into her, Duane rammed his black club into her asshole. Her sweaty tits jiggled and swayed as she came again on their black shafts. She knew after this video, she would need a couple days to recover. Her clit throbbed as she ground it into Marcus' root, it turned her to mush when he reached up and manhandled her sweaty tits, twisting and tugging at her nipples.

It came to the point where she was just there to be fucked, she was a vessel for their cum and she was yearning for the last to give it to her. She was caught off guard when without warning, Nico, shoved his cock into her mouth. She was now air-tight and it gave her yet another burst of energy. It was short lived, when all of a sudden, another very, very strong orgasm wracked her body. She felt both her asshole and cunt tighten and she didn't plan it, but it worked out perfectly.

Both Marcus and Duane were pushed over the edge and almost simultaneously they exploded, filling her pussy and cunt with their potent black seed. Nico saw all three of them cumming and he was filling her mouth with his load. Stumbling back, his began pumping the last of his cum all over her face and in her hair.

As Duane pulled out of her ass and she rolled off of Marcus, she was spun around and immediately was filled with Jimmy's stiff cock. He growled out, "I started this and I'm gonna finish it." It was a matter of seconds later, he threw his head back and started cumming. He pulled out of her and shot his heavy load, sending stream after stream of white ropes across her glistening belly and onto her swaying tits.

It took a good two to three minutes before Penny moved. She rose up onto her elbows, throwing her messy hair over her shoulders, she reached up and scooped up cum from several spots on her body and staring up at the camera, licked them clean and giggled, "Mmmm, that is what I call a perfect offense. I am so fucking glad I gave you all Deja Vu before we began." She giggled again, "Is the defense as productive as the offense?"

The director yelled, "Cut, that was amazing. This video could very well earn us both an award!"

More to come soon!