Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 07

Story Info
Penny Leaves California & Sheldon attends a Gala.
12k words
3.9
6.5k
9
2

Part 147 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

While Penny was boarding the train for points east, Sheldon was called into Suzanne Scott's office. When he arrived there, Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt were already there waiting for him to arrive."

She stood and reached across the desk to greet him, "Good afternoon Dr. Cooper, I know you already know Ainsley." She pointed to Sean, "This is Sean Hannity, Sean, meet Dr. Cooper."

Sheldon shook his hand, please, call me Sheldon, nice to meet you Mr. Hannity. I've heard so many great things about you." He nodded to Ainsley and shook her hand when she extended it.

Sean shook his hand, "Please call me Sean, I've been wanting to meet the biggest off camera celebrity here at Fox for a few months now, but with my show on in the evening, we've never cross paths." He took a seat as they waited for Suzanne to speak.

"I've assembled the three of you here because you three have the highest approval ratings on cable TV. Ainsley you dominate the morning with "Fox and Friends" You have the evening locked down Sean with your show and Sheldon, your two new divisions are the talk of the industry. I would like the three of you to spearhead a campaign for the Wounded Warriors. They are having a gala this coming Friday and I need the three most visible celebrities here at Fox News Corp there to show our support."

Sean chuckled, "Oh Ms. Scott, you know how near and dear to my heart the veterans are I'd love to."

Sheldon and Ainsley both voiced their support for the project and Suzanne handed each of them a check for fifty thousand dollars, "I think this should be a good contribution from Fox to kick off this year's campaign."

Sheldon looked at it and nodded, "This is incredible and just to show how much I support the Wounded Warriors, I'll be donating one hundred thousand dollars In my name. As you all are aware I received nearly half a million for winning the Nobel and after a number of good investments, I have more than I could ever need, so I hope this is okay and doesn't overshadow what Fox is donating."

Suzanne was grinning from ear to ear, "My Lord, Sheldon, that is amazing, thank you and I'm sure Wounded Warriors will love it too. So please, make sure you dress accordingly. It is a black tie event and I'm sure you will dazzle them Ainsley. So if there isn't anything more, I'll let the three of you get out of here and have fun. I heard it is one of the best galas in New York."

As they left, Sean turned to Sheldon, "That was amazing, I'm kicking in fifty grand too, but what you are doing is great. I'll arrange for a limo to pick us up here and take us to the gala on Friday, if that is okay with you?"

He shook Sean's hand, "That would be great, I'll be ready and trust me, I'll be on my best behavior."

Ainsley giggled, "That is yet to be seen, Sheldon, take care we'll talk more as Friday approaches."

On the train headed east, Penny sat back in her Pullman suite and opened just one of her bags, seeing she knew she was getting off tomorrow in Las Vegas. She contacted Christie, her old friend from Nebraska and arranged to spend a couple days with her. She settled back and thought back to all of the bad decisions she had made and knew that this one, the one to leave California and head east was the best one she made since leaving Nebraska all those years ago. She looked out the window and saw the scenery flashing by and she leaned back and took a nice relaxing nap.

Morning came early and she exited the train, along with her baggage and checked a couple of them in at the station, knowing she wasn't going to need them all here in Vegas. As she entered the spacious concourse, she spotted her old friend, Christi Vanderbel (Brooke D'Orsay). She was suddenly jealous at the trim and beaming blonde. She threw her arms around Christie and hugged her, "Wow, Christie, you look fabulous! I can see Las Vegas had been good to you."

Christie hugged her back, "Look who's talking Penny, I'm so fucking jealous. I can't believe I'm hugging one of the biggest interracial porn stars on the planet. I'm sorry to hear about you and Leonard."

Penny shrugged, "Yeah, I guess it wasn't meant to be, but I guess if that didn't happen, I never would have landed in adult entertainment, so I guess, good and bad, depending on how you look at it."

The two of them headed out of the train station and before long they were slipping into one of the most elaborate townhouses in Vegas.

Penny looked around, "Wow, Christie, this is amazing. I can see you really did hit it big here in Vegas."

Christie shrugged, "Yeah, I guess I did okay for myself. A lot of hard work, good investments and stayed away from the drugs and alcohol that is so big here. I'm not the scatterbrain I was back in Nebraska or the girl I was when I visited you in Pasadena. What do you say we change and head out to the pool and catch some late winter rays? The air temperature may not be great, but the sun is hot and the water is warm."

She smiled at Christie, "Sounds like a plan." She was given Christie's spare bedroom to change and Christie headed to the master suite to change. Penny met her out in the living room and saw Christie's long slender legs partially hidden by a slinky, silky cover-up.

They headed out to the pool where they were greeted by a number of gorgeous men and as Christie kicked off her high-heeled sandals and untied her cover-up, she let it slip from her lithe body.

Penny stood there, her jaw dropped and Christie stood there in barely three tiny pieces of cloth. The two on top were merely two spots of cloth covering her nips and barley covered her aeroules. Below, her puckered asshole winked at her as the tiny strip of string couldn't conceal it and in front her camel-toe showed just as much as it hid.

Penny slipped out of her terrycloth robe and her revealing bikini looked like a nun's swimsuit compared to Christie's. Penny cleared her throat, "Wow Christie, show a little why don't you?"

Christie giggled, "I found out here in Vegas, if you wanna sell it, you have to flaunt it and it really, really has paid off." She slipped onto the chaise lounge and gathered up her long, dirty blonde hair and clipped it up in a high, messy ponytail and bun.

Penny took a seat beside her and her hair was already up from earlier and she donned her sunglasses and took in the warm rays of the Nevada desert.

Throughout the morning several men came and left, all striking out with Christie and Penny.

Penny looked to Christie, "How can you pass up all of this gorgeous man meat?"

Christie chuckled, "Oh I get my fair share of the men here in Vegas, but it comes at a very high price for them, if you catch my drift."

Penny suddenly knew how Christie could afford a place like this and all of the fine clothes, make-up and surroundings. She was a high class, Vegas prostitute. She couldn't say much about it. She was nearly the same, just doing it with actors for money.

They left the pool area for a quick bite to eat and afterwards they dressed in their best clothes and hit the strip. Again they were hit on over and over again, but Christie resisted. She looked to Penny, "I took a couple days off to spend with you. I had a high roller from London wanting to meet with me tonight, but I passed just to be with my old friend from Nebraska."

She took Penny to one of the best restaurants in Vegas and she already had a running charge account there, best for the clients who she just passed the bill along when they left. Being in Vegas, it was all legal and she made the best of it.

After hitting a couple casinos, they took in a show and headed back to her townhouse. They lounged around sipping wine and talking about old times. Before long the wine bottle was empty and Christie was sitting very close to Penny. She reached out and swept a stray lock of hair from Penny cheek, "You know, I charge five grand for this, but for my good friend from Nebraska, this one is on the house, that is if you're willing."

Penny was feeling the urge to kiss her ever since they returned from the strip and when she turned towards Christie, her mouth opened and Christie's tongue slipped in to tease hers into playing. Just that small touch against her tongue and suddenly Penny became the aggressor.

A moan slipped out of her and she held back of Christie's head to deepen the kiss. She leaned back and rested against the sofa cushion, pulling Christie with her.

She pulled back and looked into Christie's dreamy blue eyes, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom where we can be a lot more comfortable?"

Christie stood and took hold of Penny's hand and led her to the huge master bedroom. The bed was enormous. She pushed Penny back onto the bed and smiled down at her.

Penny reached out and took hold of Christie's slender hand and pulled her to the bed and became the aggressor again. Rolling her over, Penny got on top of Christie, "You may do this for money, but with you under me, I want you to know that I'm gonna fuck you hard. I'm not going to be gentle or slow. I'm gonna show you how we do this in the porn business, especially when two of us get together. I was just with Brandi Love a couple days ago and if you think she's hot on the screen, you should see her in person, in her huge bed, naked and ready to give and take. So if you can't handle that, just tell me know, this is your only chance to run."

Christie gave her a sly smile, "Bring it on porn star, fuck me! Show me how to fuck like you porn stars fuck."

Penny slipped off the bed and stood before Christie and reaching back, she drew the zipper down on her slinky dress. She loved how Christie's eyes never left her body. She pushed at the two straps holding her dress up and when it slipped past her naked breasts, it dropped to the floor around her high heels. She skimmed out of her panties and kicked off her heels. She smiled when she saw Christi staring at her slick, fleshy cuntlips. Penny licked her lips and in a husky voice called out, "Strip for me Christie. I nearly saw it all at the pool, but I wanna see you naked, now."

Christie knelt on the bed and wearing a halter top dress, she unhooked it behind her neck and it dropped to her knees. She skimmed out of it, taking her heels along with it. She wasn't wearing any panties and she was now naked before Penny. She tossed her dress off the bed and settling back, she waited for Penny's instructions.

Penny came to the edge of the bed, "Spread your legs for me, Christie." Christie did as she was instructed even more the last word left her lips. She patted her glistening snatch. It was completely devoid of hair, something required in her line of work.

Penny, like a panther stalking its prey, she slid onto the bed and her hands curled under Christie's sleek thighs. She clutched at her tiny, tight ass cheeks and leaning down, she licked up from the sopping wet entrance to the hard bud at the top of Christie's glistening pussy. She sucked on the ripe bud before letting it go with a loud pop and a tiny moan.

Penny pushed Christie's thighs up and out, she eased a finger into the dirty blonde's hole and split the tight slit with her tongue She smiled when she felt Christie's hips leap upward as she tried to force Penny to lick her harder.

Penny reached up and tugged and rolled the large, thick nipples atop Christie's smaller, but firmer tits. Her touch started to get rougher and she saw how Christie responded to the rough play she was inflicting on her nipples and clit.

Christie reached down and grabbed hold of her knees and pulled them up to her chest to ensure her juicy cunt was fully exposed to Penny's mouth and hand. Her head rolled around on the huge pillow, a wave of dirty blonde hair covered her face, "Oh fuck yeah, Penny! Yes, suck me, you know exactly what to do you gorgeous fuck star, that feels so fucking good!" She pulled on her tit that Penny wasn't playing with and her breathing grew heavier.

Penny felt the muscles of Christie's belly go taut and knew she was close to a climax. She loved how Christie's hand floated through her hair and pushed her face harder against her cunt. She was rewarded with Penny sucking and licking even harder.

Penny used every trick she learned as a porn star, determined to see Christie lose it and explode from her actions. Her teeth nipped as her tongue lashed out and her fingers drove faster and deeper into Christie overheated snatch.

All of a sudden Christie screamed out, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cummmmmmmmmming!"

Her screams echoed through the plush bedroom and the wet sounds of Penny lapping and sucking at the tiny blonde beneath her. She held Christie down as she humped and rolled as her climax grew stronger, but she was unable to escape Penny's tight hold on her.

Penny finally moved up Christie's sweat covered body to share the taste of her own pussy. The kiss was so fucking hot, but it only added to the heat between Penny's legs and she was hoping Christie would reciprocate, giving her the orgasm she so sorely needed now.

Penny was not disappointed, after Christi calmed down and regained her strength, she rolled Penny over onto her back and hovering over her, she quickly removed the clip holding her long, silky hair from its confinement. She ran her fingers through it and rained kisses all over Penny's face, neck and lower to her large swaying tits. She lingered there, rolling her tongue around the huge aeroules and plucking away at the stiff, red nipples that grew firm as she sucked harder.

Penny was feeling the tingling in her tits and it ran down to her aching clit. Her fingers were tight in the dirty blonde's strands, urging her mouth where she needed it most.

When she finally got what she craved her cry was high-pitched and it turned to a growl, "Oh fuck yeah Christie, eat me, eat my fucking cunt. Oh hell yes, you know what to do, now do it, just like I did you!"

Christie was no amateur and knew exactly how to lick a pussy, she was a natural. Even though Penny tried to guide her, she licked slowly and softly, while at the same time she used her hand to stroke deep into Penny's cunt hole, bringing Penny to the edge of an orgasm.

Finally it was upon Penny, the climax snuck up on her and she wasn't prepared for the intensity of her orgasm. She bucked wildly and the tiny blonde was unable to control Penny's movement. She thrashed around and bathed Christie's hand and mouth with her milky, tangy cream.

Christie slowly slipped back up Penny's lush body and just like she did to her, their mouths locked together and Christie fed Penny her own milky cum. They clung to one another as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Back in New York, the night of the gala for the Wounder Warriors had arrived and Sheldon looked amazing in his tuxedo. All of the work-outs in the company fitness center panned out and he actually had a strong chest and thicker biceps. He met Ainsley and Sean in the lobby and he was stunned by Ainsley's gorgeous outfit.

Ainsley was wearing a straight silver and white dress. It clung to all of her curves and at the same time made her look elegant. The neckline wasn't very low, but just enough to showcase her full, firm C cup breasts. The dress ended at her ankles where she was wearing matching silver high heels. The dress had a long slit on the left side and as she moved it showed her sexy silver stockings. Her make-up was done to perfection, not too much and not too little. Her light blonde hair was pulled back in a tight braid that clung to the back of her head and just a tiny rat-tail showed at the base of her head.

She beamed as Sheldon and gave him an air kiss, "Sheldon, you look amazing." She turned and pulled Sean in beside her, "I'm a very lucky lady tonight, being escorted by two very handsome men."

Sean looked to Sheldon, "Doesn't she look divine, Sheldon? I never, ever saw her look this incredible."

Sheldon nodded, "I'd make a comment, but words escape me, that is how beautiful you look Ainsley." He looked to Sean, "You look very dapper yourself. Well, now that we praised one another, shall we head out to the gala, I hate being late."

The driver opened the door for Ainsley and all three men took notice of her legs as she stepped in, flashing a good amount of thigh above her stocking tops. That slit was positioned perfectly and Sean and Sheldon got a chubby just staring at it.

They arrived at the gala and stepping out onto the red carpet, there were flashes going off all over the place. Once inside, Sean went to get drinks, while Sheldon and Ainsley looked at the table map to see where they were seated. Once Sean returned with three glasses of champagne, they headed to their table seeing dinner would be served within the next thirty minutes.

At their table, it was empty, but Sheldon saw the place cards next to his seat. It was for a Captain Katherine Beckett, beside hers was one for Richard Castle and across from them was one for Alexis Castle. Sheldon suddenly got flustered. He was unaware of Kate Beckett, but was very familiar with Richard Castle. He wasn't into mystery writers, but loved how Castle could mix the mysteries with steamy sex. He was excited about meeting one of his favorite authors.

Just as he turned to tell Ainsley who was their table mates, a loud voice came booming above them. Sheldon looked up and saw Richard Castle, along with two of the most gorgeous women he had ever laid his eyes on. He took them in and the first thing he noticed was how different the two women were.

One was dark and sultry, with a mix of auburn and dark brown hair with a few streaks of dark blonde thrown it. She was tall, if he was standing, she would be as tall as he was.

The other was a complete opposite, with milky white skin, piercing blue eyes and extremely long, flowing red hair. She was buxom compared to the tall brunette and she had the looks of Richard Castle, without a doubt, she had to be his daughter.

Castle blurted out, "Well looks like our table mates are already here ladies." He looked to Sheldon, "Hi, I'm Richard Castle and you are Dr. Sheldon Cooper, are you not?"

Sheldon stood up and in doing so, his chair fell back and nearly tripped a waiter passing by. "Aw, yes, yes I am." He reached out to shake his hand, "I know you, you are my favorite author, the master of the macabre."

Rick introduced his wife, Kate Beckett and his daughter Alexis Castle. "Please have a seat, We already know Sean and Ainsley, we've all been to one of the events before. I made sure that you were at my table. I wanted to pick your brain about physics if that is possible, maybe later. I'm doing research for a new book and it had a number of scientists in it and a couple physicists."

They all too their seats and Alexis was very charming, sitting across from Sheldon and leaning over, her large, milky white breasts tried to escape the confines of her low-cut dress.

Kate sat on the left of Sheldon and Ainsley was on the right and he had a difficult time not staring at either of his table companions.

Kate's dress was similar to Ainsley's. But hers was black with gold piping throughout the dress. She too had a slit on her skirt, but it was on the right side, giving Sheldon a view of both Ainsley's trim leg and Kate's incredibly long, shapely leg.

Before the first course was served, Ainsley excused herself to go to the ladies room. Kate joined her and upon their return, Kate seemed to be a lot friendlier then earlier.

Ainsley leaned into Sheldon and whispered, "You are in trouble tonight Sheldon. I told Kate about your over-sized equipment and it really peaked her interest." She giggled, "We are gonna have some fun with you during the meal."

Sheldon thought he was flustered earlier talking to Rick, but now, hearing what Ainsley said, he was very nervous. He saw Kate lean over and talk to Rick and he started laughing and just blurted out, "Go for it Beckett, this shindig could use a little excitement."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers