Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first course was served, a platter of escargot for each person as Sheldon fought with the shells, he stiffened. He felt a hand on his lap and before he could react, Ainsley had his zipper lowered and she was fishing around, tugging at it jockey shorts and getting them out of the way, she drew his already half stiff shaft out into the open.

He was about to protest when he felt another hand encircling his shaft and the longer, cooler fingers closed around the lower portion of his cock and squeezed and stroked upward. It was Kate's fingers and when they collided with Ainsley's she released his cock and opening his pants wider, pushed them down and curled her fingers around his large swollen balls.

He closed his eyes and his lips parted. He licked them, they were dry as he was breathing heavily through his mouth.

Both Sean and Rick knew what they were doing and Alexis was watching in awe as her step mother and the morning show tart were playing with the tall, slender guy.

Beckett leaned across Sheldon and whispered to Ainsley, "You were not exaggerating. This guy has a huge cock and I can't wait to ride this fucker." She giggled, "I think he likes the idea, did you feel it leap when I said that?"

The two of them worked in tandem and as they main course was placed before them, Sheldon let out a stifled groan and started cumming. He sent blast after blast all over both of their hands and up into the underside of the table.

To Sheldon and Sean's dismay, Alexis looked to her father, "Should I get down there and clean up the mess Kate made?"

He nodded as he took a bite of his steak. He watched as his sexy daughter dropped her napkin, "Oh my, I lost my napkin, excuse me." She slipped under the table and let out a gasp when she saw the sure size of Sheldon's cock. It was still leaking a little and she quickly licked at it, cleaning it up, but before she could attack Kate or Ainsley's fist they disappeared above the table. She scooped the cum sticking to the underside of the table,. Licked it off her fingers and after finishing licking Sheldon clean, she stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped him up. She came up from under the table with her napkin and her lips coated in his creamy cum. She smacked her lips and looked to Kate, "Not fair, I wanted some of that."

Kate chuckled, "No way Alexis, I found it is the perfect topping for my baked potato, am I right Ainsley?"

Ainsley was already allowing her cum coated fist to drip onto her potato along with some butter and sour cream, "You got that right Kate, the perfect topping to counteract the cool sour cream, nice and warm too."

Sheldon was dizzy from that just occurred and Castle looked over to him, "You are now formally inducted to the Castle, gala crowd. Eat up, you're gonna need your energy tonight, right Kate?"

She nodded,"Oh you have no idea Castle." She leaned over and gave him a tiny kiss, "His cock is just like Sherlock Holmes, not to diminish your equipment Castle, but it will be something to try and stuff in me later."

He chuckled, "I can't wait to watch, eat up, you're gonna need your energy too."

The rest of the gala went true to form, one at a time, the master of ceremony introduced people who gave until it hurt. Fox News Corp got a great applause after announcing how much they donated and an even louder applause when the amount that was donated by Sean and Sheldon.

After that, drinks flowed, dancing took place and Kate made sure to prime the pump, dancing close to Sheldon and keeping his cock at half mast most of the night.

He made sure to take one of the Deja Vu capsules, especially after being told what was happening later at the Castle loft.

Somewhere along the way, Alexis, Sean and Ainsley snuck out and left to have their own party at Ainsley's plush apartment.

A little past midnight Rick and Kate surrounded Sheldon. Castle got his attention, "We were wondering if you'd like to head over to our loft. I wanna pick your brain about some things and how you decide what you are planning and how you bring it to reality."

Kate tugged on his tuxedo jacket, "I just want you to take take me back to our loft and fuck my brains out."

Sheldon was stunned, but knew it was something he knew was coming and really wanted to see if the rest of Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) is just as lovely as her face and what he could see and feel while they were dancing.

Rick made a quick call and by the time they made their way outside, their limo was there and it was just a short ride to the loft.

While they rode, Rick sat on one side and watched intently as Kate was all over Sheldon. They kissed like two long lost lovers and she shivered when he broke the kiss and ravished her neck and down towards her tiny cleavage. He knew her breasts were not the largest, but knew from past experiences that a woman with smaller breasts, they were a lot more sensitive and he was eager to test out his theory on this. Before he could sample them, they were at his loft and they kept to themselves on the elevator ride up. Luckily for Sheldon, there were two other occupants in the elevator and they got out after they left the elevator car.

As soon as Rick opened the door, Kate guided Sheldon over to one of the large sofas. She used this one, because she knew Castle loved sitting on the recliner across from it. It gave him a perfect view to watch Kate work her magic.

Rick left for the kitchen and returned with three glasses of wine and handed one to Sheldon and one to Kate.

Sheldon put a finger up and pulled out a tiny pill case. He opened it and handed Kate one of the capsules, "I think you will love trying one of these."

Kate shook her head, "Sorry Sheldon, I don't use drugs. You know I'm a NYPD captain, don't you?"

He chuckled, "Don't worry Kate, this is safe. Have you ever heard of the capsules, Deja Vu? It was produced by the company my best friend's wife used to work for. For a man, it can keep him hard through four or more orgasms. When taken by a female, with wine, it just increases your sensuality. It isn't anything like ecstasy, it just increases your...well to put it in layman's terms, horniness and your ability to fuck like crazy."

She smiled at him, "I heard about this, toss one over to Castle, he's gonna need it later." She popped one and took a swig of wine. She watched as Sheldon unzipped his pants and whipped his huge cock out. She took a second large gulp of wine and putting her glass down, knelt on the floor between Sheldon's outstretched legs.

She stared at it, she was amazed how thick and long it was. She hefted it in her hands and felt his pulse beating through it and felt the heat coming off of it. She stroked it slowly. She loved how it felt in her hand and knew it would be even better some other places later. Her back was to Rick, so she adjusted herself to give him a better view. She leaned down and ran her tongue over the head of Sheldon's cock, then licked and teased the underside, making a show of what she was doing for Castle's benefit.

She took Sheldon's shaft into her mouth, she ran her hand along the exposed portion of his shaft.

Sheldon was breathing heavily as he placed his hand on the back of Kate's head and urged her to go deeper. He wasn't waiting for her to take it, he fed it to her and she opened wide to take as much as she could into her mouth. She gagged when she felt it hit the back of her throat and she knew she was in trouble.

Kate looked up at Sheldon as she sucked his cock. She loved how he kept his eyes on hers and as their dark eyes locked, she saw him look over to see how Rick was reacting to his huge member. He smiled when he saw Rick catch his eye, "So tell me Rick, does Kate suck your cock too, or just cocks of men she just met?"

He chuckled, "Oh don't you worry Sheldon, she sucks my cock whenever she gets the urge and I'll tell you, you are in for a treat."

Sheldon looked down and pushed a stray lock of hair from her cheek,"Tell me Kate, do you swallow or just like it shot all over your face?"

She popped her mouth off his cock, "Oh a little of all of the above, but you better not cum now, not before I get to ride this huge fucker."

Sheldon loved what she was doing, but she was just doing it a little too well. He urged her up off her knees and guided her to the sofa. He flopped back on the sofa and guided Kate to kneel across the sofa. Now on all fours, she resumed sucking his cock and now it was a lot easier for her to take him deeper and gave Rick a perfect view of her incredible mouth.

Kate's sexy dark hair tumbled forward and blocked what she was doing. She didn't slow up as Sheldon swept her hair out of the way. He knew Rick didn't want to miss a single bob of her head.

Sheldon looked to Rick, "My God Rick, she sure knows her way around a cock. A woman doesn't get this good without a lot of practice."

Rick just continued to watch and nodded his agreement with what Sheldon was saying.

Kate felt a surge hearing both of them approved of the way she handled a cock. She began working one hand up and down the length of Sheldon's cock. She sucked eagerly, occasionally taking it out of her mouth to run her tongue up and down both sides of his cock and down to his balls. She noticed how both men loved the obscene sounds she was making while sucking even harder. She was spurred on feeling a gush of cream flooding her pussy, knowing before long she would have this gorgeous cock buried in her pussy.

Sheldon just sat back and allowed Kate have her fill of his cock, but he was ready for more. He slowly pulled at her away from his cock. On unsteady legs he got up and as quickly as he could, he stripped off his dapper tuxedo. He turned back to Kate, showing her his slender, but toned body from what he used to look like. He drew her up off the sofa and enveloped her in his arms.

He felt a surge of excitement course through his body and his cock stiffened as it was trapped between their bodies. He kissed her hard on the mouth and his tongue invaded her mouth. His hands were traveling all over her slender curves and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, he drew it down and slipped the sexy dress down and off her body to expose an even sexier body beneath the silky garment.

Sheldon took a half step back to gaze at her gorgeous body. She stood there and swayed before him in just dark stockings and her high heels. Stepping back to her, he guided her to turn around and lean over the sofa and had her lean over and grab hold of the cushion. He released a tiny moan when he was staring at her gorgeous naked ass.

He reached out and lightly caressed it. He looked back to Rick, "Oh fuck Rick, without a doubt, Kate has to have the most gorgeous ass I've ever seen. It is tiny, but at the same time it is so full and firm."

Sheldon turned back to Kate's body still bent over. He grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her back until she came in contact with his straining cock. He gripped his cock and ran the huge head up and down the lips of her slick cunt. He slowly pushed forward and he felt the heat and wetness as he slowly entered her tight hole. He couldn't tear his eyes away as he watched his shaft slowly disappear into her slender body.

Kate released a loud groan as she felt him enter her and she shook as she felt it already scraping against her G-spot. She knew he was going slow because of the thickness and length, but it scraped again and again against the most sensitive areas of her pussy. Her moans grew louder and she no longer was performing for Castle. She just concentrated on the incredible feelings Sheldon was inflicting on her body.

Sheldon was now buried deep in her pussy. He couldn't believe how hot she was. He picked up the pace, fucking her harder until he was pounding her so hard that each thrust pushed her down and made her tighten her grip on the back of the sofa.

Kate looked back at Rick and saw he had removed his clothes and was stroking his sizable cock at the same pace that Sheldon was fucking her. She felt Sheldon taking long strokes in and out of her. She loved how his balls slapped against her tight ass with each inward thrust. She groaned out, "Come on Castle, get your ass over here and join us. Enough of you just watching."

Rick stood up, but never stopped stroking his cock. As if in a trance, he approached the duo and took a seat on the sofa right next to his gorgeous wife. He saw the look of lust on her face and he knew that what was going on between Sheldon and her was just that, lust not love. He knew afterwards, when they were in bed alone, she would do a lot of the same, but out of love and not lust and that made this all so much more exciting.

Sheldon once again started pumping in and out of her faster and he saw up close how Rick loved watching Kate getting fucked. He looked at him as she stroked his cock faster, "She is one hot fuck Rick." He slapped Kate on the ass, "Go ahead Kate, tell Rick how it feels to be fucked by such a big, fat cock like mine."

She flipped her head around, sending a waterfall of dark, sweaty hair down her back. She licked her parched lips and watched Rick stroking his cock, "Oh yes Rick, thank you for letting him fuck me. It is amazing, I never felt so full before and I can't get enough of it!"

Kate loved fucking in front of her husband, another woman, anybody. She watched Castle stroking his cock and she couldn't resist him any longer. She wrapped her free hand around the back of his head and drew him to her. She planted a kiss on his lips and as they parted, she shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. Just thinking about kissing her husband while another man fucked her drove her wild. She pulled back and stared into his lust filled eyes, "Are you sorry you let Sheldon fuck me? Don't you wish it was you fucking me right now?"

He nodded and tried to kiss her again, but she stopped him. "Tell me, Rick, tell me you wanna fuck me after he pumps his hot cum deep in my pussy. Don't you wanna fuck me and feel another man's hot cum surrounding your cock while you claim your wife as your own?"

He groaned and nodded, "Yes, oh yes Kate, I want my turn. I wanna fill you up with my hot cum, just like he's gonna do." He tried to kiss her again, but this time she pushed him away and shook her head, "Sorry Castle, after Sheldon pumps me full of his hot cum I want Sean and after that I want Alexis or Ainsley licking it out of me, not you."

Rick sat back and stroked his cock while he watched Sheldon pound his thick, stiff cock in and out of her. He knew Kate came already, he saw her milky cream covering Sheldon's huge shaft.

Sheldon suddenly pulled his cock out of Kate and her cunt made a sloppy sucking sound, her cunt was that tight. He rolled Kate over onto her back.

Kate knew what he wanted and she immediately spread her legs and lifted her legs and clutching at them at her knees, she pulled them back until her lower thighs were pressed against her firm tits. She was completely exposed to Sheldon now and he shifted his feet until he hovered over her and pointing his cock downward, he flexed his legs and his cock once again entered her overheated cunt. He began pile-driving his cock up and down, bottoming out with every downward thrust.

Kate was rolling her head around, she was trapped beneath him and with each entry her thighs crushed her tits even harder. She screamed out from the pain and pleasure that coursed through her with each plunge of his cock. It hit her cervix over and over again, the pain was nearly too much, but the pleasure washed over her and she started to squirt, bathing Sheldon and he doubled his efforts when this happened.

Rick slid closer and a lot of her fluids hit his leg and washed over his cock, giving him the added lubrication to stroke his cock harder. He was amazed seeing her squirt, something he had never seen before, even during all of the orgies they had at his Hampton compound. He wanted to lick her cunt, taste her sweet, tangy juices, but Sheldon didn't let up.

Just then Sheldon lost his footing and stumbled backwards and Kate let out a scream being empty for even a brief moment.

Castle couldn't resist, he leaned over and began sucking and licking at her cunt. He moved upward and attacked her clit and before he could stop Sheldon, he was face to face with his huge shaft as it re-entered her sloppy, tight cunt. He was too excited to move away. He attacked her clit and as her hands clutched at his head, his cheek was scraping against Sheldon's cock as he resumed fucking her.

This was just too much for Kate and she screamed out watching with eyes that were huge, she started cumming, "Oh fuck me Sheldon, I'm cumming like never before. Please, please cum in me, fill me with your potent cum!"

Rick was on the verge of an orgasm too and pulling back, he slumped beside Kate and his stiff cock erupted in his fist. He turned and painted Kate's raised leg and shot onto her heaving tits.

Sheldon saw this, it was unlike anything he had ever seen before and he felt his cock swell and he began sending rope after rope of his hot thick cum deep into her slimy cunt. He pulled out and the last couple of blasts hit her belly and onto her tits, mixing with Rick's. He stumbled back and flopped down on the nearest chair. He was exhausted, but didn't lose any starch in his cock.

Kate finally dropped her straining legs and slumped down beside Rick and kissed him on the forehead, "I'm sorry Rick. I hope you know I didn't mean any of that. I was just caught up in the heated coupling. I just want you to know I'm yours, I hope you know that."

He kissed her and swept her tangled hair from her face and nodded, "Always!"

A few minutes later the door to the loft opened and in walked Alexis, Sean and Ainsley. Alexis looked like a mess, nearly as bad as Kate, but dressed, well partly dressed.

Ainsley and Sean were no longer wearing their gala clothes, both dressed in sweat pants and sweatshirts.

Alexis giggled, "I sorta got double teamed and hate to say that I sorta lost my underwear."

Ainsley giggled, "You didn't lose them, it was the cost you had to pay for the two of us to satisfy you." She looked to Rick, "Looks like you could use a dose of Sheldon's miracle drug." She reached into her sweatpants pocket and pulled out a pill vial and shook out a capsule, "Here take one of these and I sweat in a few minutes you'll be raring to go, just like Sean is." She looked to Sheldon and chuckled, "Looks like he took one already, but I'm not sure if he has the strength to go another round."

Sheldon sat up and motioned for Alexis to come and join him, "Oh don't you worry about me Ainsley. I can't remember the last time I've been with a redhead and she looks incredible.'

Sean scoffed, "Oh you have no idea Sheldon. I took one of those Deja Vu capsules and she still wore me out."

Sheldon pulled Alexis to his lap and planted a hot kiss on her lips. He pulled back and looked to Sean, "Oh I love a challenge, are you up for this Alexis?"

She didn't answer him., she slipped to the floor between his legs and let her actions do the talking. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked several times, licking him to full stiffness again. She popped off of him and looked to him, "Mmmm, I just love the way Kate tastes on a stiff cock."

Without breaking strides, Ainsley and Sean headed for Kate and Rick who were on the sofa side by side. They stood before the power couple and they both stripped in a couple quick movements, pulling the sweatshirts over their heads and dropping their sweatpants. They kicked off their shoes and both naked, they attacked Rick and Kate.

Kate pulled Sean into her open arms and wrapped her legs around his bulky form.

Ainsley climbed over Rick's outstretched legs and sank down on his rejuvenated cock. She kissed him and pulled back, "Seems like that capsule is working, huh?"