Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate wiggled her hips as she felt an orgasm cumming on. She reached down and began playing with Ainsley's larger, firm tits and as she twisted and tugged at the cherry red nipples, she felt Ainsley suck on her clit harder and pumped her fingers in her hole deeper and faster.

Ainsley tried not to let Kate know was doing to her affect her performance. She engulfed her hole, pulling hard on her hips not allowing Kate to escape. She pulled her fingers out of her juicy hole and sucked harder on her clit. She wormed her slick cum covered fingers at the puckered hole right before her.

Kate let out a loud grunt and clutched harder on Ainsley's tits as she exploded, sending a gush of cream all over Ainsley's fingers and tongue. Her entire body went stiff and she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Ainsley, lick me, lick me harder. Oh fuck, I'm cumming, cumming hard!" She tightened her legs around Ainsley head and she continued to shake and quiver.

After a few moments, she calmed down and rolled off of Ainsley and Castle started to chuckle, "Oh yeah Ainsley, you sure made her cum hard. She marked you with her trademark, thick milky cum cream."

Ainsley turned beat red, but reveled in the knowledge that she gave Kate just as good as she received. She licked her swollen lips and used her fingers to swipe even more from her chin and cheeks. She licked her fingers nice and slow, making sure that both Castle and Sean saw what she was doing.

Kate turned back to Ainsley and gave her a hot, passionate kiss and she was pushed aside.

Ainsley jumped and wiggled. She looked down and saw Castle on his knees between her outstretched legs. She bit her lip as she watched his stiff, fat cock slowly entering her cum coated cunt. She moaned and without even thinking, her legs came up and wrapped around Rick's bulky waist. She drew him down and before long, he was buried balls deep in her pussy.

Kate wasn't left alone either. She was rolled over onto her side as Sean slid in behind her and lifting her upper leg, he shoved forward and fed his cock into her sloppy cunt. He leaned in and attacked her neck and ear, "I thought I washed you up, fuck are you wet, but, so, so tight. I'm gonna fuck you until you coat my cock with another dose of your milky cream." He looked down, "Fuck, just seeing those thick fleshy lips clinging to my cock, it is so fucking hot."

Kate rolled over onto her belly and found Sean over the top of her. He began plunging his cock in and out of her. He slammed into her so hard, she moved towards the head of the bed with each movement of his body into her.

The two couples make it a contest, Castle and Sean drove in and out of the two women under them, both trying to get their partner to cum first.

Castle was the winner and as Ainsley bucked and wiggled under Castle, she coated his cock with her juices.

Castle felt her cumming. She squeezed his cock so hard, he slowed and attacked her heavy swaying tits. It sent her immediately into yet an even stronger orgasm and he lost it and began filling her tiny body with his hot cum.

Sean picked up the pace and grabbing Kate by the hips, he drew her up to her knees and he started fucking her faster, driving in deeper and deeper. Her firm tits bounced with every thrust and Ainsley scooted over and started sucking on one and then the other stiff nippled tit.

Kate lost it and started cumming. She squeezed him so hard, he lost it too and slapping her ass, he pumped rope after rope of his hot cum in her quaking pussy. She fell to the bed and Sean followed.

The four of them lay there in post-coital exhaustion and after a few minutes Castle turned and drew Kate into his arms. He planted a soft kiss on her lips and swept her damp curls from her cheek, "What do you say we ask these three on some of our future orgies with Reagan at the compound."

She chuckled, "You were reading my mind, I was just gonna say the same thing. I guess great minds think alike.

See where Penny ends up and if Castle and Beckett pursue Sheldon and more from Fox.