Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swept her silky blonde hair away from her face and kissed her. He pulled back, "Yeah looks like it's doing the job, but having you riding me, I don't think I'd need it. You are enough of an incentive to get hard again."

She smiled and wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him with so much passion, it nearly took her breath away.

He tightened his grip around her waist and struggled to his feet. He was buried in her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, "Let's take this to the bedroom where we can really get it on. He looked to Kate, "Are you two gonna join us?"

She looked to Sean, "What do you say, wanna spread out on a huge bed and have your way with me?"

He pulled out of her, "Yeah, but what do you say we hit the shower first. It seems like I'm covered in cum and the worst thing is that none of that is mine."

She giggled, "Yeah, you can blame Sheldon and Castle for that. Come on a nice hot shower sounds great." She led him through the house and pulled him into the bathroom. She reached in and turned the water on. Before long the entire bathroom was filled with steam and Sean looked through the mirror and saw her firm breasts making cute streaks on the glass wall. She turned into the water and within a couple of seconds the cum that Castle and Sheldon planted on her body had been washed away.

Sean picked up the soap and washed his chest. He picked up a wash cloth and dropped it when Kate stepped forward and pressed her firm, B cup tits to his chest. She swayed from side to side, washing her chest from the soap he already had on his.

Sean picked up the soap again and began soap up her back, from her strong well-muscled shoulders to her cute, tight ass. He couldn't believe how slick and soft her skin was and even though her back and ass were already clean, he went back over it again and again.

Kate chuckled and looked up at him, "I think my back is clean now." She spun in his grasp and wiggled her ass against his stiff cock. She leaned back and waited. She didn't have to wait long as Sean's hands washed her belly and her head fell back and rested on his shoulder as his hands drifted higher and worked avidly on her chest. She looked up at him and giggled, "Better wash them really good, Castle and Sheldon shot a lot there earlier."

Her hand ran down his body and closed around his cock, "While you're washing me, I think I found something to wash on you." Her hand pumped harder as she felt him plucking away at her stiff nipples. She was feeling overheated and took a step forward until the water drenched her long, silky hair, "Would you mind washing my hair, "Castle sent a blast or two in there too. I'll make it worth your while!"

He picked up the bottle and drizzled the gold liquid all over her scalp. She released a loud moan when he worked his fingers through her tresses. He released a moan when she slowly sank to her knees.

She looked up at him through a layer of lather, "I think this angle gives you an easier way to wash my hair." She reached up and grabbed his cock. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his cock and leaned forward, took half of his length deep into her mouth.

Sean let out a loud groan, "Holy fuck, Kate! Just to let you know, you are gonna have the cleanest hair in all of Manhattan!" He continued to wash her hair and as long as she continued to suck his cock, he wasn't gonna let up.

Kate bobbed her head slowly, sucking his cock was completely stuffed in her mouth and throat. She was moaning softly, enjoying her hair being washed, but not half as much as Sean was enjoying the way she was polishing his knob. She began to sputter when he turned the shower spray on her head and washed away the lather as it ran down her face and chest.

Sean resumed washing and caressing her tits. Her nipples were rock hard as he tweaked and pulled at them.

Sean was on the verge of cumming and he didn't wanna waste it, even though what she was doing was nearly as good as fucking, but he wanted to try that without a doubt. He pulled her to her feet and turned her this way and that and seeing she was void of any soap, he turned the water off.

She gave him a sexy pout, "I was hoping for a load down my throat, but I sorta get where you are going with this and I reluctantly have to agree." She opened the door and pulled two towels off the warming tray. She handed one to Sean as she began to dry herself.

He stepped forward and roughly began drying her hair and he chuckled, "Hold still, it's a little difficult to dry your hair when you keep moving. Oh and by the way, just to let you know, if you are set about getting a mouthful of sperm, I'll make sure when we are about done in the bedroom, I will give you what you wish."

She grunted, "Sorta hard to stand still when you're drying my hair the way you would dry a collie or sheepdog."

He drew her to him and dried the remained of her and turning her towards him, he combed his fingers though her natural curly hair and tipped her face up to him and kissed him with so much passion, when he pulled away, he drew her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom where they were already behind.

Rick and Ainsley were stretched out on the bed, but they were not fucking. They were locked in a torrid sixty-nine, with Rick on top and he was pumping his hips up and down as if he was fucking her. He was fucking her mouth and after all of the practice she had with Sheldon, she was rather proficient at taking a large cock deep into her throat. To top it off, she was on the verge of an orgasm from the talented tongue lapping away at her spasming pussy.

Rick stopped thrusting his hips into the talented mouth under him when he saw Sean carry Kate into the bedroom. He noticed how sexy she looked with damp hair and a smile a mile wide.

Sean gently planted Kate on the bed and she rolled over and came face to face with Ainsley. She kissed her neck as she saw Castle draw his cock from her swollen lips.

Back in the living room, while all of this was going on, Sheldon loved what Alexis was doing, but he was more than ready for some slow sex, especially with the gorgeous redhead who was kneeling before him, sucking at his cock. He pulled her off her knees and planted her on the sofa beside him. He turned her towards him. He caressed her flushed cheek and swept her long red hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. He leaned in and kissed her tenderly. He loved how pink her lips were and how swollen they were. He knew it had to be from all of the cock she had been sucking lately.

Alexis parted her lips and then Sheldon's tongue slowly entered her mouth. She shivered as his tongue probed her mouth deeply and she moaned when both of his hands cupped her blushing cheeks. She kissed him harder and her moans grew louder when she felt his hands move to her neck and soon began to slide up and down her lush body. She leaned more into him and in doing so gave him access to her lush butt. She parted her legs when she felt him part them and began humping against him when she climb up onto lap and felt his naked cock pressing against her nearly bare pussy.

Alexis threw her arms around his neck and pressed her body against him. She looked up at him, "Please Sheldon, take this fucking dress off of me so I can have my skin against yours. Better yet, your cock in my pussy, fucking me silly."

Sheldon stood with Alexis clinging to him. He attacked her neck and reaching back, he pulled the zipper down the clinging dress. He groaned out when Alexis wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt his cock poking at her bare ass as her skirt rose up around her waist. He spun around and taking one step forward, he dropped her to the sofa behind her. He reached down and pulled the dress from her shoulders. He didn't stop there, pulling downward as it cleared her tits, belly, hips and finally her thrashing legs. He tossed the dress aside and licked his lips, taking in the milky white body before him.

Alexis' long red hair drifted over her large swaying tits. She bit down on her swollen lower lip and parted her legs for him to climb-up between.

Sheldon leaned in and attacked her large aeroules and the bright red, pencil eraser sized nipples. He sucked hard on her left nipple while his hand crushed and teased her right breast. He liked how she moaned her approval of what he was doing. He switched his attack and moving to her right nipple, he gave it the same treatment.

Alexis was squirming beneath Sheldon's hands and mouth. She reached out and wrapping her tiny slender fingers around his shaft, she frowned when she saw her fingers didn't meet. She stroked him and loved how the thick veins swelled and she couldn't wait to see how it felt as it plunged in and out of her tight, juicy cunt.

Sheldon wanted those swollen lips on his cock once again and leaning back, he gripped her long silky red hair in his hands, he pulled at her until she was once again inches from his pulsating cock. She opened her mouth and enveloped the swollen blood red head. Her swaying tits pressed against his thighs as she leaned in and took more of his cock into her hot, wet mouth.

Sheldon reached down and fingered her tight, juicy slit and found those lips just as plump as the ones now wrapped around his cock. He slid his finger inside her and at the same time, thumbed her ripe bud and loved how she reacted, taking him deeper into her mouth. He felt the head of his cock enter her throat and she was breathing heavily through her nose now.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and leaned back and waited for him to mount her. She closed her eyes and arched her hips when she felt his mouth against her lower lips. She wiggled her hips when she felt his tongue slip between them and sliding upward, she screamed out when he attacked her clit.

He loved how sweet she tasted. He darted his tongue into her and was shocked how tight she was. Not only tight, but extremely hot and the wetness flowed out as fast as he could lick it up. He slid a finger into her once again, he felt her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his finger. He had a tough time keeping his finger in her as she bucked wildly.

Alexis was more than ready to be fucked. She knew he was huge, but he prepared her properly and wanted and needed him in her now. She was pulled to a sitting position and when Sheldon took a seat beside her, Sheldon grabbed her by the arm and pulling up across him, she swung her leg over his and straddled him.

Sheldon was amazed how large, and firm her tits were. They were no larger than Penny's, but firmer and stood high upon her chest. He guided her above his cock and he could feel the heat and wetness before he even entered her. Grabbing hold of her hips, he lowered her until the thick head as poised at her entrance. He slowly lowered her and felt her tight hole part and surround his shaft.

Alexis threw her head back, sending a waterfall of red hair down her back and across her large swaying tits. Her lips parted and she let out a gasp, "Oh fuck Sheldon, I knew you were huge, but you make me feel like a virgin." She whimpered and leaned forward offering him her large tits.

Sheldon sucked on one and then the other. He reached down and began to play with her stiff, wet clit. He felt her jerk, taking more of his shaft into her chute. Tearing his lips from her tits, he fisted her hair with his other hand and pulled her mouth to his. He forced his tongue into her mouth and began to tongue fuck her mouth and at the same time, thrust up, sending his cock into her to the hilt. He began fucking both of her holes, slipping his cock in and out of her pussy at the same pace he flicked his tongue in and out of her mouth.

Alexis began to shake and a quick orgasm overtook her body. She kissed him harder, crushing her large tits to his chest as she rotated her hips as she felt his fingers playing roughly with her clit. She screamed into his mouth as an even stronger orgasm coursed through her trembling body.

Sheldon moaned when he felt her bathing his cock with her milky cum. He released her clit and clutching at her hips, he held her off his legs and began to pump up and down as fast and as hard as he could. The sound of flesh slapping against skin filled the large living room Her cunt was making obscene sounds, she was that wet.

Alexis began to moan more and more and the intensity grew louder. She couldn't believe how his cock constantly scraped against the inner wall of her cunt, sending her over the top more times than she could count.

All of a sudden Sheldon stopped thrusting into her. He gripped her hips and rolled her off of him and planted her flat on her back. He stared down at her luscious body. No longer all white and creamy. It was now covered in a bright shade of pink from the constant heat floating out of her. He loved how her long red hair framed her face like a fiery halo.

Sheldon ran his hands up and down her curves and slowly lowered himself to her. He loved the way she spread her legs, urging him to reclaim her. He slid into her juicy pussy with ease this time. He soon had his belly pressed against hers. He bottomed out in her and ground his pelvis against her, creating even stronger friction on her clit.

She rolled her head from side to side and growled out, "Oh you magnificent fucker, you're causing me to climax again. I wanted to wait for you, but, oh, oh, oh fuck, I'm cummming again!" She clawed at his back and wrapped her slick legs around him, hooking her ankles together as she thrust upward and she fell back to the cushions as her orgasm overtook her once again. She tried kissing him, but couldn't reach his face. She buried her head in the crook of his neck and shoulder and bit down as she tightened her arms and legs around him. She was gasping for air as she felt her cunt muscles clutching at his shaft.

He lowered himself to her slick body and fucked her as hard and as fast as he could. He felt her hot cum bathing his cock and he wasn't able to hold off any longer. He plastered his mouth to hers and as he tongue fucked her mouth, he ripped his mouth from his and screamed out, "Hold on tight Alexis, I'm cumming, I'm gonna fill your hot cunt with my slimy sperm."

He sent bolt after thick bolt of his hot cum into her and she thrust upward trying to milk his cock of every drop he had. Alexis was exhausted and she knew she would be contacting her doctor for a large dose of Deja Vu, not only for herself., but for any guy she was going to fuck. She never came so hard or so many times and yet, even though she was exhausted, she was yearning for more.

Back in the bedroom Kate continued to kiss along Ainsley neck. Her hand ran up and down Ainsley slender arm. She pulled back slightly and stared into Ainsley's lust-filled blue eyes, "I want you to touch me Ainsley. I wanna see how it feels to have such a lovely blonde play with my body."

Ainsley drew in a deep breath. She had learned a lot about her body in the past couple of years. Even though she had several bouts with other women, she found Kate's darker toned skin irresistible. She ran her hand along Kate's arm and shoulder. Drawing it downward, she brushed against Kate's stiff, dark tip breasts and slipping lower, she came to her thick lipped pussy and found the heat and wetness very inviting.

Kate licked her lips and stared into Ainsley's eyes, Can you feel how wet I am for you?"

Ainsley licked her lips and she could feel the wetness coating her fingers and all she could do was nod.

Kate's lips were inches from Ainsley's and she whispered, "Do you want me to touch you?"

Again all Ainsley could do was nod, overcome by the excitement coursing through her gorgeous body.

With Ainsley still on her back, Kate placed her hands on Ainsley's hips and ran her warm hands up her body to cup her much larger, firm tits. She used her thumbs to swipe across and roll Ainsley's cherry red nipples. She squeezed them harder and tugged at them, eliciting a moan from Ainsley parched lips. She moved downward to her thighs and ran her hands up and down them causing Ainsley to part them each time she came closer and closer to her pussy, glistening cunt.

Kate teased her, with each movement of her hand, she came closer and closer to feeling her womanhood, but never touch her directly.

Ainsley was desperately wanting Kate to touch her pussy, however Kate had other plans.

Kate crawled around on the bed and positioned herself between Ainsley constantly moving legs. She leaned down and began peppering her slender legs with hot, wet kisses. Her hands led the way and she heard Ainsley's heavy breathing. Her mouth was only inches from where Ainsley wanted her. She looked up at Ainsley and gazing into her eyes, her tongue flicked out and traced the outer lips from the base up to her budding clit.

Ainsley hips, jerked in a reflex she couldn't control and dropped her gorgeous tight ass back to the crumpled sheets, she reached down and fisted her damp, curly tresses. She closed her eyes as she felt Kate's tongue press deeper, parting her tight lips.

Kate felt her buck and she made a beeline for her exposed clit, kissing, sucking and licking it for several seconds before resuming her slow, long licks of her entire creamy slit. She stared up at Ainsley, "Mmmm, your pussy tastes so fucking good"

Ainsley released a growl as Kate plunged her tongue deep into her hole. Her hands were on her knees as she tried to part them even more for Kate's assault.

Kate wasted no time in pressing her towards the climax she wanted the tiny blonde to experience. She concentrated on her clit and when Kate shoved two fingers into her tight hole, Ainsley felt her orgasm begin to happen. A wave of pleasure coursed though her entire body and settled in at the juncture of her legs, just where Kate was licking, sucking and finger-fucking her.

Ainsley's clit was beyond stimulated and the lever of sensitivity was more than she could handle. She clutched at Kate's head, trying to push her away, she was aching and needed a short break to settle down. Kate was relentless and as Ainsley peaked, she came and came hard, thrashing around so hard, Kate was unable to keep in contact with the petite blonde's quaking body.

Kate pulled back finally giving Ainsley a moment to calm down. Slowly Ainsley regained some composure and a line of saliva was running down her chin. She rose up on her elbows, "I've been eaten by some of the best, including Sheldon and his best friend Leonard. I have to say without a doubt you are just as good., if not better then the two of them."

Kate stared at Ainsley, "So you're saying Sheldon is great at eating pussy?"

She giggled, "Oh you have no idea, and his friend Leonard made me squirt. He was out of this world."

Sean and Rick were sitting on two of the overstuffed chairs on either side of the bed and Kate looked to them and back to Ainsley, "Well that was intermission, are you ready for the main event?"

Ainsley was still trying to recuperate from the intense orgasms Kate gave her, but she knew that the guys were itching to get into the action.

Ainsley looked to Sean and then Rick. She put her finger up in the air, "I know you guys are itching to join in, but I think I owe Kate here a little payback. So just relax and watch what a good old southern gal can do after being in New York for a decade."

Before Ainsley could get up and dive between Kate's legs, she was pushed back onto her back and suddenly she looked up and she was string at Kate's thick, dark fleshy cuntlips. She reached up and grabbing hold of her hips, she pulled her down and started lapping away. She stabbed at her juicy hole with her tongue and when she ran her tongue up to her clit, she released one hip and shoved two fingers deep into her tight hole. She was amazed how hot she was and she felt a gush of cream coat her finger and ran down to her wrist.