Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 08

Story Info
Leonard wins a bet, Bernie & Amy, Penny gets her fill &more.
14.9k words
4.28
9.9k
8
2

Part 148 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Penny left Vegas content that she had patched things up with Christi. After the issues she had with her using her house as a brothel to suck all she could from Howard never felt good to her. As she left she thought back, what Christi did with Howard was no different than what she did with Sheldon, Leonard, Raj, and even her female friends like Bernadette and Amy. She knew she had to change, but she wondered if she could.

As the train headed east through Arizona and into New Mexico she thought about headed home to see her father and mother. Once the train entered Kansas, she called her father and before she told him she was headed towards Omaha, she asked about Randall.

"I have good news Sport, Randall got out of the county lock-up last week. He's back home and swears he's gonna go straight."

She groaned to herself; she knew if she went home, she'd surely end up in bed with Wyatt, Susan or Randall, or even all of them. Knowing Randall, he'd have a stash somewhere in the house. That would lead to her trying some and she'd be back where she was a few months ago.

"Hello, Penny are you still there?"

"Aw, yeah dad, I'm here. I had a thought, but sorta forgot I was still on the phone with you. So dad, I've left California and I'm on a train heading east. The problem is that the train is taking the northern route and won't be anywhere near Omaha. Once I get to where I am going, I'll call you and let you know."

"Well Sport, I'm glad to hear you left that fucking liberal place like California. I'm just disappointed you won't be coming home. I know you're working hard to get you shit together and I have all of the confidence in the world that you will end up where you belong. We all love you and just keep us in mind. You're in our prayers."

She felt a tear forming and she didn't want her father to hear it in her voice. She took a deep cleansing breath, "I love you dad and I'll keep in touch, gotta go, bye dad."

"Bye, Slugger, I'll tell your mother and Randall you called, bye."

She hung up and settled back in the train. She knew she now cleared that hurdle and she knew she made the right decision not to go home. She curled up and drifted off to sleep. By the time she woke, it was already dark outside. She tidied up and went to the diner car and had a nice dinner and a couple large glasses of wine. She struck up a conversation with a handsome gentleman, but after finishing her wine, she excused herself and back to her Pullman car. She knew the last thing she needed right now was a man to complicate things. She knew if she was gonna change, she's had to learn to tell herself NO!

Back in California, Leonard, Stephanie and Alex were finalizing the wedding plans. They had the venue for the ceremony, the reception hall, the flowers and the invitations. All three of them split up the invitation list and began writing out the invitations.

Leonard took all of his friends, Stephanie took Alex and her friends and Alex took all of their professional acquaintances.

Leonard started addressing his and thought about how Bernadette would react when she found out that he was getting married and had a date set. He finished addressing her invitation and stopped. He looked to his future brides, "You know this is very taxing and want to speed it along. How about we turn this into a contest?" He looked to Stephanie and Alex, "How many do each of you have left to address?"

Stephanie and Alex both counted them, Stephanie let out a deep breath, "I still have twelve." Alex chuckled, "Better than me, I have thirteen."

Leonard snickered, "Ha, I only have nine left. Okay between the two of you, the first one done gets taken to the master bedroom and get ravished by yours truly. The loser has to clean my cock of the winner's pussy juices and my cum once we are done, what do you say to that?"

Stephanie looked to Leonard, "That isn't fair, Alex has one more than I do. I'll wait until she finishes one more that way we both have the same amount."

Leonard scoffed, "I don't think you can win. Your handwriting is so much neater, even though you are a doctor, not including prescriptions, your writing is so perfect."

Alex wasn't liking what Leonard just said, "Hey, are you saying my writing is sloppy?"

Stephanie looked to Leonard and they both laughed, "Aw, yeah!" Leonard saw Alex finishing one, "Okay, you two both have twelve left, first one done and done neatly gets a nice long shagging. Ready, set, go!" He worked on his and finished his nine and as he finished his, he looked to Alex. She had her pen down and was finished with her twelve before Leonard finished his nine. Stephanie still had four left.

Alex stood up and giggled, "Looks like you get to clean us both up after we finish. You work on your last four while Leonard takes me to bed and fucks your maid of honor." She grabbed hold of Leonard's hand and pulling him to his feet, led him to the bedroom, "You know I was going to win, did you plan that?"

He leaned in and planted a kiss on her neck and nibbled at her ear, "Yeah, seeing Stephanie is going to be the bride here, I thought it would be nice to focus on you a little bit."

Once in the bedroom, she threw her arms around his neck, "You know, either way I'm getting to marry you, but just having you think about me this way makes me love you all the more. Thank you Leonard, now get out of those clothes and let's fuck."

He kissed her back and caressed her tiny tight ass, "You're welcome Alex and I do love you, just as much as I love Stephie."

Alex took a step back and crossing her arms, she drew her tight sweater up and over her head. Reaching back, she unhooked her bra and she was naked from the waist up. She skimmed out of her jeans, taking her panties and socks off at the same time. She stood naked before Leonard and she smiled when Leonard stared at her naked body.

He had seen it many, many times in the past, but still was in awe of her slender, sexy body. He stared at her trim waist, it was tiny and what was above and below gave her that gorgeous hour-glass look. Even though her breasts were not anywhere as large as Stephanie's, Alex's breasts were full, firm and stood high in her chest. Her nipples were pointing upward and his mouth watered just thinking about sucking and licking at them.

Alex saw where he was looking and grinned at him, "So you wanna play with these?"

He stepped forward and cupped them both and squeezed lightly, "Who the fuck wouldn't want to play with them?" He began to run his thumbs over them and she closed her eyes and moaned." He flicked his tongue around one stiff tip and gasped out, "Gorgeous, just gorgeous."

She rolled her head around on her shoulders and bit her lower lip. She reached down and worked at his pants and they were soon pooled around his ankles. She giggled when Leonard moved to the other tip and at the same time, kicked at his pants and out of them along with his boxers. She pulled away and slipped to the bed and flopped down on her back.

Leonard quickly stripped off the remainder of his clothes and joined her, but he took a different approached, spinning around, he too flopped down on the bed, but in the opposite direction. He reached out and rolled her over atop him and they were locked in a heated sixty-nine.

Leonard looked up at her picture perfect pussy and he felt Alex grab hold of his cock at the same time. He pulled his arms out from under her legs and ran his hands up and down her sleek body, ending up at her gorgeous, tiny bubble butt. He ran his other hand down that tight ass and between her tight crack to slide up and down the slick lips of her heated pussy. He shoved two fingers into her tight hole and just as he did, he felt her warm, wet lips envelope his stiff shaft.

He pulled her hips downward so that he could begin licking and lapping away at that pretty pussy of hers. He peppered the entire length of her glistening slit as it was beginning to blossom, he uncovered her clit and licked from the stiff button, all the way up to her puckered hole.

Alex released a moan that vibrated through his entire shaft when she felt him stabbing at her puckered hole. Her moans grew louder and longer when she felt him do it again and again. She resumed sucking at his thick shaft as she felt him again attack her clit.

He rolled it and sucked on it, drawing it between his lips. He shoved a fingers in her again and after coating it in her slimy juices, he tickled her asshole and when he felt her push back against his finger, he shoved it in, sinking that cum coated finger into her up to the second knuckle.

She tore him mouth off his cock and screamed out, "Stop teasing me, Leonard and shove it in deeper and please, add a second finger, it feels so fucking good!"

He did just that and at the same time, sucked harder on her clit. He began humming around her clit and added a second slimy finger into her tiny, tight ass. He shoved them in up to his palm and felt her shake and quiver.

She again tore her mouth off his saliva covered cock and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Leonard, that feels so fucking amazing, I'm gonna cum already!" She poured her slimy juices out of her cunt and directly onto his tongue. Her entire body went tense and suddenly fell flat against him. Her mouth was gaping open, still full of his cock and before she could resume sucking, he was gone.

Leonard rolled her off of him and spun around and kissing her full on the lips, he fed her, her own slimy cunt juices.

Alex licked at his lips and sucked on his tongue. She clutched at his head as her long, tangled auburn hair created a pillow of red around her head. She clutched at his head and when he pulled away, she guided him down to her ripe, stiff nipples again, "Oh fuck yeah, suck my fat, stiff nipples, Leonard." At the same time,she released his head and reached down and wrapped her tiny fingers around his shaft, "I need you in me Leonard, enough of your fingers and tongue. I want that fat fucker in my cunt right now, please, please fill me up."

Unknown to them, Stephanie had entered the room and had removed all of her clothes and feeling a little chilly, she slipped into a large, fluffy robe and closing it around her, she took a seat on the large chair at the foot of the bed. She watched in awe as she saw Alex's fingers guide Leonard's cock onto her tight little hole.

Leonard leaned over Alex and slowly started working it in and out of her tight pussy. He focused on her face, watching her eyes close and her mouth open. A smile crossed her lips and a moan escaped them as he sank in deeper and deeper.

He picked up the pace, driving in deep now as his swollen nuts slapped against her tight ass cheeks. He loved how wet she was and even though she was extremely wet, she was still awfully tight.

She clutched at his arms as they surrounded her upper body. Her eyes opened and she stared up at him. She licked her parched lips and gasped out, "You're gonna make me cum again with that fat, stiff cock of yours."

He kissed her quickly and nodded, "Good, that was my objective." He picked up the pace, slicing in and out easily now and slamming against her toned belly with each thrust. He bottomed out and loved seeing her firm tits shake with each entrance to her tight pussy. He smiled down at the gorgeous woman, soon to be his second bride, "I'm going to cum soon, Alex!"

She just let out a long moan, "Mmmm, yes!" She reached up and pulled him down onto her, crushing his firm chest against her firm, tits. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist and she humped her tiny body as hard as she could up against his pelvis, grinding her clit against the root of his pulsating shaft.

Leonard didn't miss a beat and plowed into her as hard and as fast as he could. Finally he reached his breaking point and growled out, "Here it comes Alex, take it, take it all!" He buried is cock in her sucking pussy, filling it up. He continued to jerk and pulsate as he emptied his swollen balls into her receptive pussy.

She clung to him, both covered in sweat, "Mmmm, that was nice. Just stay here, I love feeling your cock even after you have finished. I can feel the tiny aftershocks and it is still pulsating and I wanna make sure I capture every last drop you have to give me, I did win the contest."

Eventually he rolled off of her and Stephanie immediately stood up and threw off her robe and slid up onto the bed to join her two lovers. She first attacked Alex; not wanting to let a single drop of Leonard's cum escape and fall to the sheets. She lapped away at Alex's pussy and before long the gorgeous redhead had Alex on the verge of yet another orgasm. She sucked at her clit after sucking every last drop of their combined orgasms in her mouth.

She sat up, her lips and chin were gleaming with the combined juices of her two lovers. She slid upward and offered Alex her mouth and as their lips met, she stiffened.

Leonard somewhere along the way, managed to swallow a Deja Vu capsule and he was still stiff. He came up behind Stephanie and mounted the larger, fuller body lying flat on Alex. He was soon balls deep in his soon to be bride and didn't miss a beat, fucking her before long as hard and as fast as he could. Slamming into her, he drove deep into her and he saw her shake and start to cum. He noticed her playing with herself as he fucked Alex earlier. She was close to cumming earlier and when he added his cock to her where her fingers were, she was soon on the verge of a climax.

Alex raked her fingers through Stephanie's long red hair and pulling her higher she sucked hard on her larger, fuller tits and when she nipped at the stiff buds, it sent Stephanie over the top and she came hard around Leonard's cock.

Leonard didn't cum again, but he didn't have to. Just satisfying his two women, he knew he'd have to get a large prescription of his miracle drug before his honeymoon, or he'd be in a world of hurt.

He saw Stephanie cumming hard and after she calmed down, he slowly withdrew from her and falling to his back, he watched the two redheaded women kissing and caressing one another. He cleared his throat, "Aw, I think the loser had to clean up the winner and me also?"

Stephanie rolled off of Alex and stared into her dark blue eyes, "How about you giving me a hand here. I'm still a little weak from the fantastic orgasm Dr. Hofstadter administered to me."

Alex crawled up onto her knees, "Oh, I think I can lend a hand or two and a nice wet mouth."

The two of them attacked him, sucking and licking every drop of their cunt juices that was covering his cock, balls and upper thighs. Before long the two of them were rewarded with another fountain of cum shooting up into the air, coating their faces and chests. They left him laying there and worked to clean each other off as he watched in awe. He knew the two of them would either fuck him to death or he'd have a heart attack servicing them and watching them service one another.

A couple days later Bernie received their invitation to Leonard's wedding. She was visibly upset and when Raj saw this, he was pissed, "When are you gonna let it go? Are you sorry you married me instead of Leonard? I know I wasn't your first choice, but I thought we got past that and we are happily married."

Bernie tried to blow him off, "Oh please, don't make this about you Raj. Yes, I'm happy being married to you. I've always liked Stephanie, she was good to Leonard before Penny and he got back together, but that Alex, she really pisses me off. She knew Penny was with Leonard, but she still went after him. As for letting it go, I've done that a long time ago, just let me vent will you." She stormed out of the house and left for work.

Once there she called Milton in the lab. She was serious need of a good fucking and after Raj tried defending Leonard's choice, she wanted to get her brains fucked out and have her mind wiped clean.

Milton entered her office wearing his lab coat and Bernadette smiled when she noticed his bare legs beneath the coat. She felt her pussy getting wet already. She knew he came prepared, most likely naked under his lab coat.

Bernie was wearing a two piece business suit with a silky white blouse under her jacket and a tight black pencil skirt, showing off her short, but shapely legs. She rose from behind her desk and came around and stood before her desk. She watched as Milton grabbed hold of his lab coat and pulled hard. The snaps gave way and as he parted it, Bernadette licked her red painted lips. She bent over to inhale his curved stiff cock.

Milton pressed her back against her desk and worked at the buttons holding her jacket closed. He tugged it off and worked quickly to unbutton her silky blouse and exposing her bra encased MILF tits. He spun her around and having her lean over her desk, he tugged at the zipper on her skirt and peeled it away from her lush ass like a second skin. He slapped her tight ass and drew her lacy panties from her tight bubble butt.

Milton sank to his knees and spun her around. Looking up, he watched as she unhooked her bra, exposing her large, firm tits to his gaze. He leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her exposed pussy and his tongue darted out, licking at the juices already present for his tasting.

Bernie was already panting, needing this more than ever, especially after receiving the invitation to Leonard's wedding, closing the chapter of them ever getting together, permanently. She released a whimper as he leaned into her glistening tight lipped pussy. He licked her several times, but was suddenly pulled upward; he went reluctantly.

Bernie kissed him, tasting herself on his lips and whispered out, "That was nice, but I need more. I need to come with you inside me, not your tongue."

He stood between her legs and let out a groan when Bernie's tiny hand stroked him several times. She guided the curved cock to her slit and swiping it up and down several times, she got it coated with her slick juices. She urged him into her tight hole and she let out a squeal as she felt him sink onto her tight channel.

He started out slow and picked up the pace and he loved how her tiny legs rose up and locked around his ass. He was going at it strong for well over ten minutes. Over and over again he bottomed out in her. He scraped against her G-spot with his curved cock bringing her to climax twice already. He was beyond excited. His lips captured hers and without notice, he started to pump her full of his hot, creamy cum.

Before coming to her office, he popped a Deja Vu capsule knowing Bernadette was expecting to cum several times.

He continued to cum, filling her until she arched slightly on the desk to let him fill her to overflowing. He stayed seeded in her, belly to belly, the heat continue to build between them. He kissed her again and slowly began to press into her deeper and deeper and grinding against her, creating contact with her clit, bringing her closer to yet another orgasm.

Bernie tore her mouth from his hand guided him to her sweat covered tit, "Suck on it Milton, I don't wanna quit yet." She groaned when she felt him begin to move more. Inch by inch, sliding in and out and she felt his cock leap in her and she knew he was getting ready for another round. Her legs came up again and pulled him deep into her quivering body.

She raked her nails along his back as she met his thrusts with ones of her own. She clutched at his head, forcing more of her tit flesh into his mouth. She dropped her head and bit down hard on his shoulder

Milton was thrusting faster, thicker, harder in her cum filled cunt until she came yet again and he slipped out of her. He took a step back and they locked eyes as he stroked his slimy cock hard and fast. He threw his head back and started to spurt, sending rope after rope of his hot jism all over her trembling tits and belly.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers