Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie let out a shriek of excitement as she watched his pump his cock and watched as he coated her lush curves with his hot cum. She nearly came again from the erotic sight. She slipped back on the desk and lay there panting, "Wow, you certainly outdid yourself this morning Milton. You can get you coat back on and get back to work. Oh, and thanks, I really needed that."

He picked up his coat and chuckled, "You are more than welcome Ms. Rostenkowski, I was so turned on when you bit my flesh. I wasn't sure my heart could take another second without coming all over that gorgeous body of yours." He went to the door, unlocked it and left, leaving a naked Bernie to scramble to her feet and after wiping the cum from her body, she licked her fingers clean and quickly dressed.

After spending a couple days walking around Chicago in late winter, Penny slipped into a pizza parlor to sample one of Chicago's world famous deep dish pizzas. She heard a voice behind her, but it wasn't calling her name. Over and over again, she heard someone call out, "Sally, Sally, turn around and get your ass over here."

She looked around and saw a couple of women, she never saw before and suddenly their faces fell, "Oh we're sorry, we thought you were a friend of ours. You could pass for her twin, her name is..."

Penny spoke out, "Sally Hofstadter?"

The lovely looking brunette nodded, "Why yes, how would you know?"

Penny chuckled, "She's my sister, but she lives in New Jersey, how do you know her?" She walked over to the two women. One was slender and black, while the other was petite woman with dark brown hair and eyes to match.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Natalie Manning (Torrey DeVitto) and this is April Sexton (Yaya DaCosta). We both work at Chicago Medical Center and met a Sheldon Cooper a few years back. Last year, he was here with Sally and well..." she cleared her throat, "Let's just say, we sorta hooked up."

Penny chuckled, "Yeah, Dr. Cooper has been known to do that. Sally is my sister. As a matter of fact, I'm heading her way to see her."

Natalie stared at her, "Forgive me, but you look very familiar, doesn't she April?"

April looked her up and down, "Yeah, but I can't place it."

Penny turned red and bit her lower lip, "Not to be too forward, but do either of you ever had the opportunity to view, how shall I put this, ah, some interracial porn?"

Natalie's jaw dropped and turned red. She grinned from ear to ear, "I can't believe it, now I know, you're Penny Copper, am I right? Sorry, would you like to join us. We just ordered a pizza and can never finish it ourselves. Please join us."

April stared at her, "I can't believe what a small world this is. First a sister of a fuck friend of ours and then a porn star we can't stop watching. You are one of our idols. How the hell can you suck cock like that?"

Penny looked around, "I little less loudly please?"

Natalie blushed again, "Sorry, we just can't get over this. Hey, how about we take this back to my apartment. It's just around the corner. We can relax and talk without causing a commotion. I have a nice bottle of wine that would go great with the pizza."

Penny shrugged, "Sure, why not, anything for a fan of mine."

They were at Natalie's apartment in no time and after slipping out of their coats, they settled in the dining room where they went to work eating the deep dish pizza and sipping large glasses of red wine.

Penny had to agree, the pizza was amazing, "I've always heard about Chicago pizza and New York pizza. I have to say, this is fantastic. I'll be headed out east to see my sister and hope to visit New York and after trying their pizza, I'll be able to really decide which is better."

April continued to stare at Penny, "I'm sorry, but I can't get over how much you look like Sally."

Penny giggled, "Why thank you, you know Sally is two years younger than I am and just hearing I look like her, well it makes me feel great."

Natalie jumped in, "Well I have to say seeing you in those videos and knowing what Sally looks like naked first hand, you are just as good looking as she is, probably better, but I can't say for sure, seeing you just in videos." After saying that she realized what she was implying and turned red. "Oh I'm sorry Penny, I wasn't hinting I wanted to see you naked."

Penny chuckled, "Oh, why not, I'm not opposed to getting naked, especially with two gorgeous woman like the two of you. I'd have something to discuss with Sally when I see her later."

April's jaw dropped, "Wow, I guess you don't pull any punches do you?"

Penny shrugged, "After all of the shit I've been through lately, I figure why hold back."

Natalie licked her lips and stared at Penny, "I was wondering, when Sheldon came here the first time, he entered our emergency room for a foot injury. He had a shorter friend with him. He was sorta nerdy, with glasses, but he was incredible. I never came so hard from anyone licking my, well you know?"

Penny giggled, "Oh I know, you must be talking about Leonard, Leonard Hofstadter. I know exactly what you mean. I've known first hand how great he is with that mouth and tongue of his. He's known as the "King of Foreplay" in our circle. Would you believe he was my husband, now my ex?"

Natalie's jaw dropped, and looked to April, "Oh my God, I can't believe it. The world keeps on getting smaller and smaller. Tell me, why did you divorce him, if you don't mind me asking?"

Penny's face showed the pain and she shook her head, "No, not a problem. You see, I didn't divorce him. He divorced me, it's a long story, but to sum it up, I sorta cheated on him with a bunch of black porn stars while working for a pharmaceutical company that produced the wonder drug Deja Vu. I was tricked by a urologist to demonstrate the drug to some of the black porn stars and, well one thing led to another. I fucked them all, he filmed it and it got back to Leonard and that was the final straw that broke the camel's back. By the time I returned to Pasadena, he had moved out and I was served with divorce papers."

April stood up and came over to Penny and hugged her, "Wow, I guess he's a little sensitive. Why would he divorce you after one discretion?"

Penny let out a disgusted sigh, "If that was the only thing, I believe he would have forgave me, but that was just the last thing that pushed him over the top. I'd rather not get into the entire debacle. I put that behind me and believe it or not, things just went downhill even faster after that, but again, past is past and I'm trying to start anew." She stood and hugged April and pulling back slightly, she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on April's bee-stung lips.

April tightened the embrace and as her lips parted, she accepted Penny's tongue into her mouth. April's hands ran down Penny's back and came to rest on her firm ass cheeks and as she squeezed and caressed them, she felt Penny's hips rotate, grinding against her slimmer, tight body.

Natalie came around to join them and she snuck in and kissed Penny's neck and as she pulled back, she took hold of Penny's hand, "Why don't the three of us take this to my bedroom. I'm dying to see how your body compared to Sally's and if you look as good as in your videos."

Once in the bedroom, Penny was double teamed. This time Natalie was before her and April stood at her rear. As Natalie leaned in and kissed her, April behind her reached around and unsnapped her jeans and lowered the zipper. She sank to her knees, drawing the skintight slacks from her lush ass and down her sleek thighs. She urged Penny up on one foot as she tugged at the denim and removed it along with her shoe. She did the same with the other one and tossing it aside, she snuck back and buried her pretty black face between the lush cheeks of Penny's bubble butt.

Natalie and Penny continued kissing each other and Penny worked at the tight pullover blouse she was wearing. She pulled it free and immediately reached around and rid her of her bra. She cupped her full, firm B cup tits in the palms of her hands and attacked her neck.

Natalie rolled her head around and looking down saw April sliding Penny's thong from her body. She removed Penny's sweater and smiled when she saw her large breasts. Her mouth watered anticipating sucking on the large pink tips and worrying her already stiff nipples. She leaned down and closed her lips around one large aeroule and nipple.

As she sucked and flicked her tongue around the dark red bud, she groaned out. Penny's hands clutched at her head and fisting Natalie's silky brown hair, she pushed her face tighter to her aching tit.

April stood up and urged the two to break free, but just long enough to guide Penny onto her back on the large bed. She stood over the lush blonde and quickly tore off her clothes, revealing to Penny her trim, black body. Her tits were larger than Natalie's and on the slender body, they looked even more inviting. She looked to Natalie, who was skimming out of her skirt and panties and taking her hand, they both climbed up on either side of Penny to feast on her lush body.

Natalie hovered over her, taking in the curves of the famous porn star, "Wow, you look amazing, even more delectable than Sally, and she was gorgeous."

Unaware of her sister's naked body, seeing she hadn't seen her in several years, she grinned up at her, "You're nothing to throw out of bed for eating crackers either, Natalie."

She turned her head, causing the large mane of blonde hair to float over her shoulders and chest to gaze at the trim body of April, "Wow April, you look lovely. I've been known to favor black men, and now seeing you naked, I may just feel the same about black females."

Although April was black, it was easy to see she was blushing now. She tossed her dark curly hair away from her face, she leaned in and planted a soft kiss on Penny's lips.

Natalie leaned in and once again attacked her heaving tits. She cupped one and sucked avidly on the other.

Penny was in heaven and she allowed the two women to to what they pleased to her quaking body.

Natalie had her fill of Penny's luscious tits and knew April wanted to savor them. She began moving lower, leaving a line of wet saliva stained kissed on her overheated flesh. She stopped and played and teased Penny's belly button as her hands were sliding up and down Penny's constantly moving legs. She stopped at the tiny tuff of hair just above the hooded clit and inhaled the intoxicating scent at the core of Penny's center. She saw the fleshy, dark lips and smiled. She knew they were glistening from the excitement she coaxed out of her. She released a long slow burst of hot air on Penny's clit and lowering her head, she darted her tongue up and down and from side to side until the blood red clit came out.

Penny thrust her hips upward as soon as she felt Natalie's lips suck her clit into her mouth. She clutched at April's wild black locks as she felt the heat of Natalie's tongue flicking out and teasing her clit. She felt April's lips and tongue dancing across her stiff nipples and she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Natalie kept up the tonguing of Penny's clit, but now shoved two of her slender fingers into her tight, juicy hole. She curled them upward and began petting the spongy flesh up against her belly. She noticed as Penny's entire body sprung upward and she heard her let out a blood curdling scream as she came.

Natalie lapped away at the creamy juices that were flowing freely from the pussy she was savoring.

Penny was shaking and quivering as the orgasm coursed through her body. She fisted April's hair as she felt the two women feasted on her body. As she slowly came down from the orgasm she was experiencing. She slowly released the death grip she had on April's head. She smiled up at her and tugged at her slender body, "Okay, your turn April. I can't remember the last time I had the pleasure of eating the pussy of such a beautiful black woman. There was one, but it was to help Leonard out of a mix. It was very tasty and I expect yours to be just as tasty, if not better."

April grinned down at her and without saying a word, she reached out and gripped the headboard above Penny's head. She swung her leg over Penny's pillow of blonde hair and lowered her toned, black body.

Penny finally liked the position she was in. She had a fantastic orgasm and now she was ready to take over. She reached up and grabbed hold of April's tiny hips. She was amazed how soft and silky her skin was and knew she would taste as good as she felt. She drew her down to her waiting mouth and sucked at the tight slit. It parted easily and she wormed her tongue in and began licking from the base to the clit. She flicked her tongue out and uncovered the bright red clit. She flicked at it and tightened her grip as April began to squirm, grinding her cunt harder to her active tongue and mouth, "Mmmm, I knew you would taste as good as your scent. She clutched at April's tight ass cheeks and pulled her tighter to her tongue. She lapped away and darted in deep and began tongue fucking her juicy hole. She caught a glimpse of her inner walls and was amazed how pink and bright it was against the darkness of her outer lips and how slick she was.

April tried to move, but Penny's grip was too strong and she rolled her head around and looking up, she stared at Natalie who was watching. She urged her forward and as their lips met, April exploded, drenching Penny with her creamy cunt juices.

Penny lapped up all April expelled and as she felt April settle down, she released her and allowed her to slip off of her.

Natalie swooped in and began kissing Penny, licking up all she could and after she got her fill, she continued kissing her. She ran her fingers through Penny's thick silky hair and she knew what April was doing behind the two of them.

April knew where Natalie kept her strap-on and pulling it out of her nightstand she slipped into it and crawled back onto the bed. She knew she didn't need any lubricant, especially after Natalie made her cum with that gorgeous mouth of hers.

Penny was suddenly left alone as Natalie pulled away and slipped to her back and she reached out and grabbing hold of Penny's shoulders.

Penny looked to April and a huge grin crossed her lips, "Oh my God, April, I was hoping for a good fucking today and looks like my wish is gonna come true." She looked to the glowing body of Natalie before her and she reached out and grabbed her legs and tugging at them, she pulled her to her. "If April is gonna fuck me with that big black dildo, you're gonna get that pretty pussy of yours licked. I may not be as good as Leonard when it comes to eating pussy, but I'm known to hold my own."

April giggled behind her, "Oh yeah Nat, you're in for a treat. She made me cum like a house afire."

Natalie swept Penny's long blonde hair from her face and guided her mouth to her pussy and just as she felt her tongue tickle her clit, she threw her head back.

At that exact moment, April shoved that huge black dong into Penny's juicy cunt. April loved Natalie's strap-on. It had a vibrating switch which when turned on made the entire dong vibrate causing it to stimulate her clit, along with the cunt she was fucking.

Penny thrashed around, shoving back against April and she attacked Natalie's pussy and before long, all three of them were cumming hard.

Afterwards they clung together and drifted off to sleep. In the morning, April and Natalie took Penny to the shower and washed her, and once again made her cum hard. After a hearty breakfast, April and Natalie donned their hospital garb and bid Penny goodbye.

Penny gave them both a farewell kiss and headed back to the train depot where she gathered her bags out of the storage locker and hopped back on the train and headed east to see her sister and tell her who she just spent the entire evening and morning with.

Back in Pasadena, Bernadette was still upset about the invitation she received notifying her of Leonard's impending wedding. She visited Amy next door to vent her disappointment, "You know Amy, if I would have held off marrying Raj, that could have been me marrying Leonard. I was so pissed off after getting the invitation, I went to work and fucked the living hell out of Milton. Now I'm a little ashamed of myself. Raj deserves better than that. I made my bed and now I need to make it up to him."

Amy rolled her eyes at her, "Bernadette, you don't know how good you have it. You have a man who worships the ground you walk on and you go and vent your frustrations with a co-worker. You should be fucking Raj. I wish I had someone like him."

Bernadette looked at Amy with concern, "What's going on, Amy? I thought you and Bert were happily married. You two are always fucking. We hear you all the time. By the way, try closing your windows, the two of you get a little loud sometimes."

Amy chuckled, "You try taking that huge cock of his without screaming. Anyways, yeah, we are happy and he does keep me satisfied, but he's constantly going off to his digs and I'm not used to being without a cock. It was bad enough when I was married to Sheldon. I had to schedule our fuck sessions, but at least he was around to give me what I needed."

Bernadette had the perfect solution, "You know, I owe Raj a hall-pass, especially after the way I went off on him about Leonard's wedding. I have an idea. Why don't you come over tonight and I'll let him fuck you, but I get to watch."

Amy was grinning from ear to ear, "Wow, Bernie, that sounds great, do you think he'd be up to it?"

She scoffed, "Listen Amy, whenever he hears the two of you fucking, he ravishes me and even calls me Amy while doing it. You forget, he's the one who urged you to get the surgery and firm up. He always says he can't believe how much you look like a younger Marie Osmond."

She grinned from ear to ear, "I'll do it, but you have to be there. I want you to watch and who knows, maybe join in afterwards."

Bernie stood up and gave Amy a hot passionate kiss, "I wouldn't miss it for all the tea in China, see you at seven and rest up, you're gonna need it."

Once Raj returned home from the university, he found both Bernie and Amy in the kitchen preparing one of his favorite dishes, They really didn't prepare it, they just finished emptying the cartons of Thai food Bernie picked up from the local restaurant.

They sat down to dinner and Raj couldn't stop staring at Amy, "You certainly look extremely nice this evening Amy." He looked to Bernie, "So do you dear, why are the two of you all dolled up?"

Bernie chuckled, "I told Amy, if you wanted to, after dinner, I'd love to watch you fuck her!"

Raj nearly spat out a mouthful of food. He choked on it and downed half a glass of wine to clear his throat. His eyes were watering and he looked to Bernie, "Have you been drinking all afternoon?"

She giggled, "Oh no Sweetie, I just spent the afternoon with Amy and she's been a little lonely with Bert off on one of his rock expeditions. So would you like too?"

He looked at the smiling Amy and back to Bernie, "Is that a trick question? Are you recording this so you can use it in a divorce?"

She giggled again, "No, so would you like too?"

He nodded and began eating faster so he could get down to it.

After they finished eating they took a rest in the living room. Raj sat in the middle beside Amy and Bernie flopped down on the other side of him, "So tell me Raj, do you think Amy is hot?"

He turned and stared at Amy and nodded, "Absolutely, you know I've always told you she looks like a younger, sexier version of Marie Osmond."

Bernie chuckled, "Well that is new, you always told be you thought she looked like a younger Marie Osmond, but never sexier."

He chuckled, "I may not have said it, but I always thought it."