Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was really into caressing her big sister's tits as she pinched and tugged at Penny's large pink nipples. Sally turned Penny around and soaped up her back, moving down to her ass, caressing each firm cheek and slipping her fingers between those tight cheeks, tickling her puckered hole.

Penny jerked back against Sally's hand as she felt her slip her fingertips between Penny's fleshly lips. She shivered as she felt Sally's hands drift lower, down Penny's slender, shapely legs and looking down, she saw her kneeling washing her dainty sexy feet. Penny turned around and faced Sally. Sally worked her way up Penny's legs to her pussy, making sure to pay special attention to her clit that came out of hiding. Penny's head fell back as her eyes were closed, feeling an orgasm coming on. She began to writhe against Sally's hand as she started cumming.

Sally stood up and used the shower head to rinse Penny's quivering body. Sally had to hold her with one hand to steady her trembling body. Sally washed her body as Penny calmed down, looking outside the shower, she saw Michael stroking his stiff cock.

Penny turned in Sally's grasp and let out a gasp seeing Michael stroking his fat cock. It reminder her so much of Leonard's. She turned back to Sally and seeing her squeaky clean body, she leaned into her and cupped her equally large, firm tits. She pushed her against the shower wall and leaning in, drew one stiff nipple between her lips.

Sally let out a groan and looked at Michael outside and whispered to Penny, "Oh fuck Penny, that feels incredible, you know I have some other areas that would love to be washed too."

Penny chuckled and slowly sank to her knees, the water splashed over her head, plastering her long blonde hair to her scalp. She urged Sally's shapely legs apart as wide as possible. Penny being a talented pussy licker, buried her face between her sister's legs. She sucked at her clit as she buried two fingers deep into her juicy cunt. At the same time, she wrapped her hands around Sally's tight ass and parting those firm mounds of flesh, she slipped a finger deep into Sally's puckered hole.

Sally began to shake as Penny easily drove her towards an explosive climax. She looked out the shower and just as she started to cum, she groaned loudly seeing Michael, painting the outside of the shower glass door with his own intense orgasm.

Michael looked at the two sister, covered in hot water and he noticed them both looking at him as he allowed the last couple ropes of cum splatter against the shower door. He turned and slipped into a large terrycloth robe and ran from the bathroom. He hurried down the hall to the utility room and pulled several heated towels from the dryer. Just as he re-entered the bathroom, he saw Penny get off her knees and opened the shower door. He wrapped her lush curves in the warm towels and she giggled and drew it tight to her slick body.

Michael led her to the large bed in his and Sally's room and guided her down atop an already warm towel that was spread out to capture any water that fell from her body. He covered her with yet another towel and leaning down, planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

Michael hurried back into the bathroom and as Sally struggled out of the shower, her legs still feeling like rubber from Penny's expert licking, accepted another warm towel Michael had waiting. With Sally unable to walk to the bedroom, he drew her up into his arms and carried her to the large bed and planted her on her back, right beside her sister. He took a step back and looked at the two gorgeous blondes and he felt his cock stiffening, poking out from the folds of his robe. He let out a growl, "My God, I've died and gone to heaven. It's like watching a X-rated version of "The Patty Duke Show". Nearly two identical sisters, and he don't know where to go first."

He didn't need to make a choice, Sally slowly rolled onto her side, allowing the warm towel to slip from her body. She rose up on one elbow and looked to Michael, "I think you should massage Penny first. I know all of that riding on the train couldn't be too good on her back."

Penny grinned up at Michael and without saying a word, she threw off the towel and rolled over onto her belly.

Michael reached out and opening the drawer on his nightstand, he pulled out several bottles of oil, one was even a warming oil.

Penny saw what he was grabbing and she let out a long, slow moan, "Mmmm, I'm thinking I'm gonna love staying overnight."

Michael poured some of the oil into his hands and began rubbing her shoulders. He smiled when Penny reached up and drew the layers of damp hair from her neck, exposing it for Michael to massage too. He immediately moved from her shoulder and onto her slender neck. He worked it until she was moaning continually. He moved to the other shoulder and then down her back from her spine out to her sides drawing groans from her and he felt her tight muscles begin to relax.

Penny's breathing grew deeper and tiny sighs escaped her lips. She rolled her hips from side to side and it was evident she was getting turned on, along with feeling relaxed.

Michael spent several minutes on her back before moving lower. He was staring at her ass all along and couldn't stay away any longer. He worked his fingers into the flesh of each cheek and then down to her trembling thigh, calf and finally her shaking foot. He worked his thumbs into the instep and her toes, one at a time. He worked on the other thigh, calf and foot and had her so relaxed, he could have sworn, she had fallen asleep.

He looked to Sally and without even saying a word, she rolled onto her belly and let him give her the identical treatment. He knew how she always reacted and wasn't surprised when he was finished with her feet, she rolled over onto her back and he grinned down at her.

Michael started at her shoulders once again and moved to each arm, and worked his thumbs into the palms of each hand. Picking up the oil, he drizzled it directly onto her large heaving tits and he smiled when he visibly saw her nipples stiffen. He added his hands and before long, she was letting out tiny moans.

He released her heaving tits and moved downward, massaging her stomach and saw the muscles there tense up and slowly relax. He drifted down the front side of her thighs and smiled as he saw Sally part them, inviting him inward. He had every inch of her body covered in oil except for her pussy. She produced enough of her own slimy juices to coat her thick lips, exactly like her sister had.

Michael wasn't about to let all of that creamy juice go to waste. He lowered his head and began licking up the sweet juices coating her fat cuntlips. He darted his tongue between them, trying to plug-up the source of her leaking, but soon found it a lost cause, but it didn't deter him from continuing to suck and draw as much as he could into his mouth. Finally giving up, he saw it trickle out and stain the towel beneath her. He moved upward to her large red button and drawing it between his lips, he sucked hard and flicking his tongue from side to side and up and down.

Sally bucked hard against his active lips and tongue. She clutched at his head and pressed it harder to her spasming cunt. She exploded, sending a stream of her creamy cum upward, coating his face.

He tried his best to drink it all down and attacked her cunt with even more gusto and after a minute or so, she slowly settled down and released her thighs from his head. He slowly rose up and heard a giggle from beside the married couple.

Penny was on her side, her head was propped up and her hand was between her legs, slowly rolling her stiff bud between two of her glistening fingertips. She rolled onto her back and looked up at him and using her wet fingers, she licked them clean and used them to motion Michael to come over to her.

He didn't bother massaging the front of her the way he did his wife, he was just drawn to her parted legs. He was on a mission, the mission was to give his sister in law the same treatment he gave his wife. He immediately attacked her clit seeing Penny already had it out of its hiding spot, tempting him to attack it. His lips drew it in and his tongue began to worry it. With each lick, he saw her legs part even wider, giving him easier access to her womanly charms.

Seeing she was already close to cumming from what she was watching and what she was doing to her own pussy, she was already on the verge of an orgasm. Her hands clutched at his head and now closing her trembling thighs around his head, she let out a loud squeal and started painting his lips and tongue with her juices.

After she calmed down, her legs fell from his head and he worked his way up her lush body. He pushed her two firm tits together and sucked hard on both tips at the same time. He flattened his tongue and worked them over until she was squirming again. He knew how sensitive Sally's nipples were and seeing how Penny reacted, he knew she was a carbon copy of his wife. He heard light moaning beside them and lifting his head from Penny's saliva stained tits, he looked to Sally and saw her fingers driving in and out of her sloppy cunt-hole.

He just couldn't get enough of Penny's pussy. It was just as sweet as Sally's, but her thick dark lips were even thicker and clung to his cheek as he tongue-fucked her. His thumb rubbed out her clit and before long he was rewarded with her humping his face, on the verge of another orgasm.

He knew it was time to fuck her, knowing she wasn't gonna reject him. Wasting no time, he grabbed her ankles and planting her shapely calved on his shoulders, he plunged his fat, stiff cock balls deep in her quaking pussy.

Penny screamed out, nearly waking Michael Jr. She clutched at his extended arms and sinking her nails into them, she came and came hard. She thrust upward and milked his cock with her experienced porn star cunt. She worked her cunt muscles to perfection and before he could draw out of her, he exploded. He filled his sister in law as Sally beside them came at the same time from her active fingers.

Michael was thoroughly exhausted, but never more satisfied. It wasn't long before he fell asleep with the two gorgeous sisters clinging to his naked body.

In the morning he woke to the two blondes double teaming him, sucking on his cock and morning wood wasn't something he had often, but with the twin blondes, how could not have it this morning?

Before long, Penny was riding his cock, while Sally rode his face, reverse cow-girl style. The two sisters caressed and kissed each other as they both worked their cunts on Michael's cock and tongue. It was like they were related, ha, they were, and they both came at the same exact time and Michael lost it, pumping Penny full of his hot load.

He knew he was save, hearing yesterday how she wasn't able to have any babies. It would be ironic if Michael, Leonard's bother was the one to make her pregnant, but that wasn't possible.

The three of them showered together and after Michael dressed and left for work, Penny lounged around a while, enjoying her time with her sister, but in the early afternoon, she packed her tiny bag, Sally drove her to the train station for her ride to New York and her ultimate stop with Sheldon. She hugged Sally and asked her not to tell Sheldon she was coming.

Once Sally got in the car, she picked up her cell and called Sheldon. She told him Penny would be arriving at Grand Central Station just before six.

He was surprised and ecstatic and made arrangement for a limo. He left his suite around five and with a sign in hand, headed for the train station.

When Penny arrived, she again directed a couple trunks to the storage locker and as she headed out of the station, her jaw dropped open. Standing before a stretch limousine was a chauffeur. He was holding a sign that read, "PORN STAR - PENNY COPPER" She let out a squeal and rushed over to him. She grabbed the sign and folded it in half. She waited for the driver to open the door and she hopped in, screaming, "SHELDON COOPER, I"M GONNA KILL YOU!"

He reached out, grabbed her by the arm and pulling her to him, he silenced her with a kiss that curled her toes and made her swoon, something she rarely ever did. In a matter of seconds, Penny's temperature soured several degrees. She felt a major dampness between her legs and she felt Sheldon's huge cock pressing against her belly.

Penny shoved at his chest and sank to her knees,. She struggled with his pant snap and zipper. Getting them open, she yanked hard on his pants and pulling them down to his ankles, she yanked at his jockey shorts and she now stared at his thick, luscious cock. She drew in a heavy breath and licked her lips. She could taste his cock before she even had her lips on it. Her green eyes turned darker as she growled out and dropped her head. She enveloped the thick head. She stopped there and used her tongue to bathe the entire crown. She opened her mouth and released a thick stream of her saliva down his shaft. She stoked his cock, making sure she had it coated in her spit. She lowered her head and took more into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, coating it the way she knew best to deep-throat him. She pulled her lips off his shaft and once again drooled all over it.

Sheldon looked down at the women who understood him better than anyone else. He lovingly swept her hair away from her face. He knew it helped, but he did it more so he could watch her do her best, better than anyone who even sucked or fucked him. He wanted to close his eyes and savor the feeling of how she worked her magic, but he couldn't. He wanted and needed to watch her, he still couldn't believe she was here, on her knees, sucking him down her throat.

Penny pulled back and gave him an evil grin, "Hold on Sheldon, I'm about to deep throat you!" She opened her mouth and took him into her mouth. She closed her thick, bee-stung lips around the head. She slowly lowered her head and at the same time her tongue was whipping around like a whirlybird. Inch after inch his cock disappeared into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she stopped, took a deep breath and pressed on. After a few moments, she felt her lips pressed against his ball sack. He had removed all of his pubic hair and she loved that tiny jester and it made her surge, pressing on until her lips were pressed tightly against his belly and her chin was cradling his balls. She slowly sucked and released, she used her throat muscles to milk his cock and she heard a loud grunt. She felt his cock swell and she wasn't about to allow his hot creamy cum to sink directly into her belly without savoring the taste and texture of his hot seed.

Sheldon was breathing heavily and he knew he was about to blow his load. He knew what Penny was doing and as his cock left her throat, he let loose and her cheeks billowed out as his cum surged out, filling her oral cavity with his hot cum.

Penny let his cum fill her mouth, bathing her tongue too. She started swallowing ,making sure not to loose a single drop. She accomplished this and as she felt him begin to soften, she lapped up the last drop and sat back on her heels.

Sheldon cupped her pretty face, running his thumb across her glistening lower lip. "I'd strip you naked right now and return the favor, but I see we are nearly at my apartment, but once in there, oh you better look out. It's gonna be a long, long night Penny Copper!"

She giggled and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, letting him taste the remnants of his climax. As the limo stopped before the Fox News Corp building, Penny looked a little confused. She turned and looked to Sheldon, "I thought we were going to your apartment?"

He scoffed as he stepped out of the limo and took Penny's hand and drew her out of the car, "My apartment is here. One of the things I proposed when Twenty Century Fox was sold to Disney was to use a couple floors of unused offices as apartments for executives and special celebrities who came to perform here at Fox News. Come on, I think you're gonna love it."

She hugged him, "As long as you are here with me, how can it be anything but perfect." She kissed him lightly on the lips and followed him in the private elevator used only by residents of the apartments. They got in and it zoomed up to the floors specifically deemed for the residents.

Getting off the elevator, Sheldon took Penny by the hand and led her to his apartment. Using his key card, the door unlocked and when Penny stepped in, her jaw dropped and she looked to Sheldon, "Oh my God, Sheldon, this is amazing. Fuck me! This puts our old apartments in Pasadena to shame. I think we could put both of our apartments in here and still have space to spare."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess it is rather large, but being an executive here at Fox, I do a lot of entertaining and I need the space. I even have two spare bedrooms, one for you if you'd like."

She shook her head, "I don't think I'll be needing a bedroom of my own. I was hoping to share yours, that is if you don't mind?"

He smiled from ear to ear as he removed his suit coat and tossed it across the back of the sofa, "I was hoping you'd say that, but I didn't want to assume anything."

She came over to him, "Would you mind if I took up residence here for the foreseeable future?"

He drew her to him and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "I thought you would. I arranged for those trunks of yours to be delivered her tomorrow. Come on, I'll show you the bedroom and the closets you can use. I think the closets are larger than your entire bedroom back in Pasadena."

They stepped into the bedroom and again she was stunned by the size of the room. The large closet and the incredible huge bed looming before them. She drew in a deep breath as she stared at the bed, already turned down, waiting for the two of them. She jumped when she felt Sheldon's hand on her hip. She turned to him and he was smiling, "Come on, I made a reservation at one of the best restaurants in New York. I'm hoping you're hungry, you're gonna need all the energy you can muster. Like I said earlier, it's gonna be a long night and you better get some nourishment in you." He chuckled again, "I mean other than the protein you swallowed in the limousine on the way here."

She slapped him playfully, "Should I change, or what I'm wearing will be okay?"

He took a step back and licked his lips, "You look amazing in anything, but that pretty wrap-around dress is perfect. Let me get my jacket and we'll be on our way."

Penny noticed how Sheldon had gained weight, mostly in his upper body and she wondered if it was just bulk or real muscle. Her hands were itching to find out and she knew before the evening was over, she's find out first hand.

They headed down the elevator and a car was waiting for them. It sped them to one of the best restaurants in the city, The Grand Salon in the Baccarat Hotel. It was very romantic and as they sipped wine and had their appetizer, Penny started to feel something she hadn't felt since she was married to Leonard. She pushed that feeling aside, knowing it had a lot to do with her surroundings.

They ate, talked and laughed, each telling the other of their exploits over the past year.

Sheldon's heart opened as he listened to Penny's trials and tribulations and as they finished their dessert and after dinner drinks, they were both more than ready to head back to his apartment and get intimate.

See how Penny and Sheldon connect. What happens when Penny sees Leonard's wedding invitation in Sheldon's apartment and much, much more.