Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie leaned over Raj, "So Amy, are you ready?" Amy licked her parched lips and nodded. Bernie looked up at Raj and back to Amy, "Okay, you know where our bedroom is, why don't you head up there and get ready for the fucking of your life."

They both watched Amy climb the stairs, putting a little extra wiggle in her hips as she did so. Raj turned to Bernie, "What's come over you? I'm just thinking you have an ulterior motive."

She kissed him on the lips, "I just love you, that's all. I know Amy's been lonely and I would really love to watch you perform and maybe join in afterwards. Now let's head upstairs so you can help a lonely neighbor with her needs."

He was grinning from ear to ear, "Okay."

Once they entered the bedroom, they both stripped and Bernie slipped into a tiny terrycloth robe. She took a seat in a large comfortable chair where she has an excellent view of what was about to unfold on the bed before her.

Amy was facing away from Raj and she was on her side under a plain white sheet. He slipped into the bed and spooned her. He saw her flinch at first and then wiggled her ass as she felt his already stiff cock prodding her bubble butt. She let out a tiny moan when she felt his slide his cock between her cheeks and she pushed back needing more attachment.

Raj reached out and after planting his hand on her thigh, he slid it upward, over her hip across her firm waist and finally settled in on her firm, high standing tits. He tightened his grip on her firm mound and he felt her nipple harden beneath his caress.

Amy released a tiny moan from the caress of his hand and her moans grew louder when she felt his lips begin to kiss her neck. She shivered when his lips moved downward and opening his mouth, he flicked his tongue over her ripe, stiff nipple. She rolled fully onto her back now and her large tits were totally exposed to his gaze.

Raj feasted on them, sucking one and then the other until she was breathing heavily and her moans turned to loud groans of encouragement. His hand moved down to her completely bare pussy. He rubbed her pussy lightly and moved up to plant a hot, passionate kiss on her lips.

Amy finally began to move. Her hand drifted down and she wrapped her fingers around the thick dark shaft poking into her hip. She let out a gasp when she felt how thick he was and how extremely hard it was. It wasn't the first time she felt it, but with just the two of them on the bed and Bernie watching, it was a new experience for her.

Raj was more than ready to fuck and he rolled on top of her and his kisses grew even hotter. He liked that she responded and kissed him back. He broke away from her mouth and began moving downward. Once again he sucked and licked at both of her firm tits and releasing them, he peppered her heaving, flat belly with wet kisses and finally settled between her legs and hovered over her sweet smelling pussy. He kissed her directly on the top of her pubic mouth and he smiled when she let out a sigh. He moved fully between her legs and urging them further apart, he let out a burst of cool air on it. He saw her shiver and moan again.

Raj looked over at his wife and she had her robe parted and her hand was between her legs, lightly stroking her tight lipped pussy. He looked up and gazing into her blue eyes, she winked at him, giving him the go ahead.

Raj lowered his head and planted a wet kiss directly on her swollen cuntlips. She tensed up and her head came off the pillow to watch what he was doing. She bit her lower lip and and growled out, "Stop the teasing Raj and eat my fucking cunt already!"

He chuckled and kissed her pussy again and as his tongue darted out, he flicked up and down the entire length of her snatch. He stiffened his tongue and pushed forward and sank as deep as he could into her honeypot. He could feel the intense heat and the tangy cream coating his tongue.

His hand slipped under her quivering ass and pulling her upward, he began lapping away at her and he sucked up the cream as fast as it flowed out of her. He shifted his hand and allowed one finger to probe her puckered hole. He heard her release a groan and wiggled her ass, urging him to slip it in deeper.

He finally moved a little higher and began to tease and flick his tongue all over her budding clit. He heard her tight as she rolled her hips and he lapped at her pussy and shoved two fingers from his other hand deep into her tight, slimy hole. He twisted them around and found the soft patch of flesh and began to pet her G-spot. At the same time, he focused on her clit, sucking it between his lips as he rubbed her G-spot even harder.

Amy started panting and she began to thrash around and tightened her grip on his body with her strong thighs. She exploded and continued to tremble and shake for nearly half a minute. She finally collapsed totally spent to the damp sheets beneath her.

Raj was trapped, but as she let her legs unwind, he slowly crawled up over her still trembling body. He felt her legs part and spread wide for him to settle between.

Amy reached down and gripped his stiff cock, she aimed it at her juicy hole and guided it in. She wrapped her arms around his dark skinned body as she felt him begin to enter her. She rocked her hips from side to side as she felt his cock slide deeper into her overheated body. She groaned as she felt it slide in deeper

Raj bottomed out in her and looked over at Bernadette and his cock swelled up when he saw two of her fingers sink deep into her pussy. He turned back to Amy and slowly began sliding in and out. He rose up and arched his back to be able to suck and nibble on her luscious mounds of flesh. Her tits were firm and her nipples hard as walnuts.

Amy looked up at Raj when he stopped sucking on her tits. She pulled him upward and planted her lips on his and shoved her tongue into his mouth and sucked on his as he did the same to her. She was going insane and she saw how Raj reacted to her actions. She tore her mouth from his and stared up at him. She pushed at his chest, "I need you to fuck me doggy! I always love that and it really makes me cum hard."

Raj was more than willing. He knew it gave him his hands free to play with her a lot easier. He sat back and watched her roll over and climb to her knees. She shifted her knees in anticipation of having her pussy filled once again. She planted her head on the pillow and wrapped her arms around it and squeezed tight. She turned her head and stared at Bernadette who was still playing with her pussy. She gave her a wink and licked her lips.

Raj looked over to Bernie and he groaned when he saw her pull her fingers out of her juicy cunt and slowly licked her cream from them. He saw her close her eyes and lowered her hand back to her pussy and began tickling her clit. He shoved into Amy, sinking deeper.

Amy immediately began humping back against Raj. She loved how his thick cock spread her open. She groaned into the pillow and looked to Bernie, "Just look how your husband's cock penetrates my pussy, Bernie! I can't wait to feel him pump me full of his hot potent cum."

Bernie groaned and bucked on the chair as her orgasm overtook her. She locked eyes with Raj and she screamed out, "Make her cum Raj, fuck her hard and fill her up. I wanna lick her clean after you shoot your semen in her."

Raj growled out and picked up the pace and slammed into Amy harder. He gripped her hips and plowed into her as hard and as fast as he could. He released one hand and snuck under her and as he diddled her clit, Amy exploded, coating his stiff cock with her slimy juices.

Amy thrashed beneath Raj and he fought to stay in her. She couldn't kneel any longer and collapsed to the bed and he followed, still buried deep in her pussy.

He began humping her and it was just the perfect angle and position to get him off. He slammed into her repeatedly as he watched her ass cheeks shake with each thrust. Raj arched his back and screamed out, "I'm cumming!" He looked to Bernie who was once again licking the cum she extracted from her pussy and her eyes were glassed over.

He pumped stream after hot stream of his potent cum into her sucking pussy. He was covered in sweat as he collapsed against Amy's equally slick back and his cock twitched as his balls were emptied into Amy's cunt.

He pulled out of her and her cunt made a lewd sucking sound as he flopped down beside her. Amy rolled over and planted a soft kiss on his lips, "Thank you Raj, I needed that."

A tiny stream of his cum began to ooze out and before she could react, Bernie was up on the bed and her blonde hair was draped over Amy's belly and upper thighs as she avidly licked and sucked every drop of cum that Raj deposited in her. She sucked hard and as soon as she finished, she turned to Raj and sucked his cum stained cock into her mouth and licked him clean too.

Before long Amy recuperated and spread Bernie's tiny legs and gave her the same treatment and licked up all of the cum that Bernie made from her two orgasms.

Afterwards the three of them dressed and went downstairs to have dessert, but nothing could beat the cream they all sampled in the bedroom earlier.

Penny relaxed on the train as it sped towards the east coast. She thought about what Natalie and April said about Sheldon and her sister Sally and never thought of her like that. She wanted to discuss them with her when she saw her in a couple of days. She settled in and relaxed. She sipped a glass of wine and thought back to all of the mistakes she's made in the past year and tears came to her eyes. She drifted off to sleep, regretting a lot, but also proud of the way she made a name for herself as a porn star.

A couple days later, the train pulled into the station in Trenton, New Jersey. She once again had her trunks placed in a storage locker and took just a small suitcase with her. She hailed a cab and gave the driver the address to her sister's home.

Once she arrived she rang the doorbell and Sally came to the door and seeing Penny, her jaw dropped. She threw open the storm door and wrapped her arms around her sister and screamed out, "Oh My God, Penny, what the hell are you doing here!" She kissed her on the cheek and pulled back, "Come in, come in, I can't believe you're here!"

Penny recovered from the enthusiastic greeting and stepped in, "Wow, I never expected such a greeting." She hugged Sally and took a step back, "Wow, you look amazing. Looks like motherhood and marriage have done wonders for you."

Sally ushered her into the kitchen where she opened a bottle of wine and poured them both a healthy glass. She took a big sip, "Well, motherhood is great, married life, not so much."

Penny frowned, "So where is my brother in law, or should I say, ex-brother in law."

Sally looked confused, "What do you mean?"

Penny chuckled, "Well, Michael is your husband, which makes him my brother in law, but he is also Leonard's brother, which makes him..."

Sally giggled and finished her sentence, "Your ex-brother in law. I get it, well as always, he's at work, but I can call him and make sure he doesn't work late."

Penny shook her head, "No, that's okay Sally. I came here to spend time with you, not a real Hofstadter. I've had enough of them for a while.

"So tell me everything that's been going on in your life. Mom and Dad told me about your miscarriage and that you won't be able to have any children. I'm so sorry, Penny."

She chuckled, "Yeah, well I guess it's a blessing in disguise. Could you see me as a mother? So after I recovered, Randall and I sorta started hooking up. Have you and him ever done it, Sally?" She gave her a tiny smile and nodded, "Oh yeah, he loved it when I rode him, but he always wanted to do a line of coke afterwards and I never wanted any of that." Penny rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I know what you mean, but I couldn't resist and before long I found myself hooked on that garbage. We ended up in a foursome with mom and dad."

Sally giggled, "Done that too, I was lucky to get away and find Michael. He may not be the most sexual person, but he has his days. After Sheldon got me pregnant and I had the baby, Michael got a lot more interested in sex and he is pretty good now. So go on, you were saying?"

"Well I headed back to California and got into a bad crowd and after one really, really hot interracial sex scene, I did a little too much heroin and nearly died. I went into rehab and decided to leave the business and try and start anew. So I hopped on a train, and started seeing the country. Do you remember Christi Vanderbel (Brooke D'Orsay)?"

She nodded, "Yeah, she was a wild one, what about her?"

"Well over ten years ago she came to Pasadena to visit and ended up fucking one of Leonard's good friends. She left after it went south and ended up in Vegas. She was my first stop as I headed east. She is now a high paid call-girl, living the good life. She's living in a huge home and doing well. We sorta hooked up and had a great time."

"I thought you left that life behind?"

She scoffed, "I left the porn business behind, not sucking and fucking. I'll always love sex, always have and always will. So after that I bypassed Nebraska. I didn't wanna see Randall and be tempted to the drugs he still peddles. I spent a few days in Chicago before landing here on your doorstep. You would never believe who I ran into while I was there."

Sally shrugged her shoulders, "I have no idea, who?"

She chuckled, "I was in a pizza parlor, trying to see if the Chicago pizza is as good as everyone says it was and while at the counter two women started calling out, over and over again, Sally, Sally, Sally. I turned around and their faces feel."

Sally shrugged, "So tell me, who was it?"

Penny grinned at her, "A gorgeous, slender black nurse came up to me."

Suddenly Sally's jaw dropped and she let out a gasp, "Oh no, not April?"

Penny laughed out loud, "Oh yeah, it was April Sexton, names fits her well. Her friend was..."

Sally chimed in, "Let me guess, Natalie Manning?"

Penny laughed again, "Oh yeah! So we talked and they invited me to join them at their place for pizza and well, I think you can imagine."

Sally buried her face in her hands, "Oh my God, I am so embarrassed. Sheldon and I had a few incredible days with them. They are so fucking hot, wouldn't you say?"

Penny giggled, "Oh yeah, they could easily be in porn, they are that good."

Sally tried to change the subject, "So what happened after that?"

Penny shook her head, "Oh no you don't, out with it, what else did you and Sheldon do?"

She let out a deep breath and told her all of it and especially the time she spent at Beverly Hofstadter's house, her mother-in-law and how Sheldon made her and her sister-in-law pregnant along with fucking Beverly over and over again

By now Penny was getting very, very horny, but resisted jumping her sister right there in the living room.

Sally led Penny to the kitchen where she prepared dinner and before long, Michael Hofstadter, Leonard's brother and Penny's current and x-brother in law came in through the door.

"Well, look who is here, the woman who broke my brother's heart and is the reining queen of interracial porn." He drew her into his arms and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Pulling back, he stared into her eyes, "You know, I still can't believe you two are sisters. You look so much alike, but as the personalities go, you two are like night and day."

Sally jumped in, "Oh I don't know about that Michael, we are more alike that you realize. I just control my emotions while Penny wears them on her sleeve."

Penny bit her lower lip, "It may have been a mistake for me to come her. I just wanted to touch base with Sally and not cause issues between the two of you."

Michael shook his head, "No, no, I'm sorry Penny. I'm being judgmental, I've always been that way. Please forgive me, who am I to say how adult people should behave. Please, accept my apology." He drew her to him again and if Penny wasn't mistaken, she could feel his cock poking against her.

Sally saw it too, but broke it up, "Come on you two, dinner is almost ready and Michael Jr. is already fussing, he's always that way when he's hungry."

They ate and discussed a number of issues, shying away from what Penny has been up too and what she has planned.

After dinner, Penny shrugged, "Well, I guess I should be going. My next stop is New York City to see Sheldon. It's sort of a surprise and I'm looking to spend some time with him."

Michael was alone with her while Sally put Michael Jr. to bed, "So you're not gonna visit my mother while you're in town? I'm sure she'd love to see you. She always liked you better than Leonard."

She shook her head, "No, I couldn't face her, especially after that I did to her son."

He scoffed, "She tells me, he got what he had coming. He was too much of a wimp and couldn't keep you, that's her words, not mine."

Penny stood, "Well, I better be going."

Sally came downstairs and called out, "No fucking way Penny, you're spending the night here and maybe even longer."

Penny tried to argue with her, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. For the next few hours they talked about old times, times in Nebraska and Michael even persuaded Sally to talk about her dealings with Sheldon, Martha, his sister and even Beverly. He knew about the baby being Sheldon's, but he loved him just the same.

After finishing off a couple bottles of wine, Penny was ready for bed, they all were and heading upstairs, Penny turned to Michael, "Thank you for letting me stay here. I had a nice time and I'm glad we cleared the air. She leaned in to kiss his cheek, but he turned his head and kissed her lips. The kiss lingered and as she pulled away, looked to Sally, "Would you mind if I took a nice long shower? The showers on the train are a little restricted and they are timed to only five minutes."

Sally chuckled, "Sure, take all the time you need. Michael takes his shower in the morning, and I can go either way." She gave Penny a big hug, "Glad you came here today, it was fun, goodnight."

Michael & Sally headed across the hall to their bedroom where they both stripped and slipped into bed.

Penny opened her small suitcase and pulled out a cotton camisole and matching boy shorts and headed to the shower that was located beside Sally's bedroom. She stripped and turned on the steamy hot water and stepping it, allowed the hot water to beat-down on her lush curves.

In the adjoining bedroom, Sally was curled up alongside her naked husband. Michael was lightly caressing her shoulders. His one hand drifted down to her firm tit and caressed it. He nuzzled her neck and nipped at her earlobe, "I suppose Penny is a little lonely in that large shower. Why don't you join her and help her wash away all of that train grime. If you do a good job I'll give you one of my patented massages."

She turned her head and giggled, "Train grime, I doubt there is such a thing. Do you seriously think Sheldon Cooper would travel by train if there was grime on trains."

He chuckled and smacked her lovely butt as she began slipping from the bed, "Okay, not the best thing I've come up with. Just get your pretty ass in there and see if she needs help."

When Sally opened the door to the adjoining bathroom, he caught a glimpse of Penny's form through the clear glass. He couldn't see much seeing the steam had clouded the glass. He hopped out of bed and slipped down the hall and threw some large fluffy towels in the dryer to warm them up.

He snuck back into the bathroom and he felt the starch in his cock working overtime. He saw Penny with her back against the wall and Sally was rubbing her sudsy hands all over Penny's large, firm tits. He saw how hard her nipples were and noticed Penny's lips were parted and her breathing was labored. Seeing this he felt his cock grow even stiffer,