Big Bang Theory Season 15 Ep. 10

Story Info
Penny with Castle and Stephanie with Sheldon & more.
12.1k words
3.73
5.7k
5
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 150 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers

Penny and Jillian Mele left Sheldon's suite laughing and giggling like two high school cheerleaders. Their first stop was at Jeffery of New York. Jillian turned to Penny, "Do you know if there is a theme to the gala? Being a New York Gala, there usually is one."

Penny scoffed, "Listen, I'm from Nebraska, theme there is anything to do with hay and cowboy boots. Listen, I'll call Sheldon and ask, hold on?" She called Sheldon and after speaking with him, hung up, "Wow, you just saved us returning a bunch of clothes. He told me it's a black and white party, silver is acceptable, but nothing other than that." She looked around, "What the fuck does that mean?"

Jillian pulled her to one side, "Everyone has to wear primarily black or white, any shade of that is acceptable, having silver in the mix makes it a lot easier. Okay what about you, black, white or silver?"

Penny looked around, "I'm usually in black, so I think I need to change things up and try white, so unlike my soul, right"

Jillian giggled, "Oh, just knowing that, you can wear either of a mix of the two." She looked around, "I'm going black, some kind of sequence. I look hot in sequence."

Penny giggled, "Oh Jillian, you look hot in anything, but best without anything." She strolled around and found a long, slinky white gown that was strapless and she knew her large breasts would fill out the dress perfectly. It had a A-line skirt that hugged her curves and ended at her ankles. The skirt had a long slit up one side that went nearly to her hip. She tried it on and Jillian's jaw dropped, "Oh My God Penny, you look fucking hot in that. I can just imagine your hair up in a French twist and a string of pearls of something sparkly."

Jillian found a black sequence dress. It had a halter top that clung to her neck with just a tiny strap. The halter kept her back bare and showed her glowing tan and her trim, tapered back. The side clung to her firm tits and as she moved it made her tits peak out with what was hidden. It too was ankle length, but the slit down the middle of the dress was open only to her knees, causing whoever saw it, made them wonder what treasures were hidden beneath it.

Neither of the dresses allowed a bra to be worn and if they wore panties, it had to be a G-string or a tiny thong.

They both found four and five inch pumps and handbags to match. After that they went to work on accessories and make-up for their final touches.

The afternoon of the gala, Jillian and Penny were in their silky robes doing each other's hair and make-up. When they dropped their robes to slip into their gowns, they both had the urge to maul one another, but held off knowing it took way too long to get as good as they looked. They also knew tonight would be a long night where they would satisfy their urges.

Once their dresses were on and they put on their jewelry, they stared at one another. Penny with her silky hair pulled back in a gorgeous French twist, leaving her upper body completely bare and Jillian with her thick, light brown hair, pulled back in a high ponytail, looked good enough to eat and Penny wanted to do that so much.

Sheldon was in the master bedroom getting dressed and the three of them met out in the living room. Jillian and Penny stared at Sheldon in his pure white tuxedo and black bow tie, he looked amazing. When he stared at the two of them, both Penny and Jillian noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

Penny chuckled, "Get that python under control Sheldon, no fucking or sucking until after the gala. We put way too much work into looking this good."

He scoffed, "I doubt that! You two would look amazing even if you were wearing potato sacks, but you're right. We better get down to the limo before I lose control, I know you'd both hate that."

They made their way to the hotel holding the gala. They were ushered to their seats and sitting there waiting for them to arrive were Richard Castle, his mother Martha Rogers, His wife Captain Katherine Beckett and his daughter Alexis Castle.

Rick was dressed in a dapper black old style tuxedo. Martha and Alexis were dressed in black gowns because of their fair skin. Martha's was rather conservative, but Alexis' was a thin material of gossamer see-through nylon and with a thin material of black satin in strategic areas covering her breasts and lower regions.

Kate was just the opposite in a silver gown with a wide scooped neckline that dipped to barely covered her small, but very firm breasts. The gown was just to her knees and showed off her shapely legs that were encased in thigh-high silver brocade stockings.

When Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion) saw the threesome, his jaw dropped. He knew of Jillian Mele. Being a fan of Fox and Friends he always thought she was beautiful, but seeing her in the flesh, he was mistaken, she was gorgeous. When he looked to Penny, he licked his dried lips. He looked to Sheldon, "Dr. Cooper, who is this vision of femininity? She looks so familiar, but I can't place her."

Sheldon drew Penny closer to him, wrapping his arm around her waist, "Richard Castle, this is Penny Hofstadter. Penny, this is the infamous Richard Castle, the Master of Macabre."

Richard stepped before her and taking her hand, he raised it to his lips and planted a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

Penny blushed and allowed him to kiss her hand and felt a chill course through her body. She licked her lips and took a step back, "Nice to meet you Richard." She stepped back and found her place card was right between Rick and Sheldon. She smiled and nodded a "Thank You," as Rick held the chair out for her to sit.

Once everyone was seated the conversation drifted to the benefit of the gala and Penny was shocked when Sheldon donated fifty thousand dollars. She was impressed with the entire gala and the entertainment was very enjoyable.

Rick got Penny's attention, "I don't want to be forward, but I have to say that I know you from somewhere and I can't place it. If I'm not stepping on toes, could you please enlighten me?"

She blushed lightly and expelled a deep breath. "You may know of me by my professional name, it's Penny Copper." She waited and saw the wheels spinning in his head.

All of a sudden the light came on in his brain. A slow smile crossed his lips and he sat back. In barely a whisper Rick let out, "Oh fuck, it can't be." He leaned in and put his mouth beside her ear, "Are you the porn star who fucks all of those black guys?"

She pulled back and let out a gasp, "Oh my God, how could you say such a thing?" A tiny smile crossed her lips when she saw how shocked and embarrassed he looked. All of a sudden he saw her smiling and he let out a groan, "Oh it is you. You scared the shit out of me. I thought I put my foot in my mouth. You can ask Kate, I do that often."

She cracked up and started laughing, "I'm sorry Rick, I couldn't resist. You should have seen the look on your face, it was priceless." She leaned in and hugged him and pulled back, "So tell me Rick, what are you doing watching such videos when you have such a gorgeous wife?"

Rick chuckled, "Would you believe she's the one who showed me the videos. She's been known to delve into sexual contact with the men of the black race."

Penny's eyes sparkled as she now saw the gorgeous brunette in a different light. She watched as Rick leaned in and whispered to Kate. All of a sudden Kate's jaw dropped and looked very intently at Penny. Kate leaned into Rick and whispered to him and he nodded.

Rick turned to Sheldon and Penny, "What do you think? How about we take this party to my loft? I'm just imagining you and all of those big black cocks and I wanna see if you can really suck that well."

Before long, the entire party, except for Martha were headed for Rick's loft. Martha found a big fish and wanted to see if she could reel him in.

The drive to Castle's loft was short, but charged with sexual tension and energy. Rick couldn't keep his eyes off of Penny and his mouth was watering just thinking about her fleshy cuntlips and her bee-stung lips, anticipating them wrapped tight around his cock. He knew he wasn't as large as Sheldon after seeing him with Kate before, but he knew he could hold his own. After seeing Penny in all of those interracial videos, he hoped she would give him a sample of her cock-sucking skills.

Once at his building, they piled out of the limo and Rick took notice of Penny's tight bubble butt and remembered how she was DP'ed over and over again and he felt his cock stiffen and he let out a tiny groan.

In the elevator up to his loft, he could smell her excitement already and he knew it wasn't gonna be long. He opened the door to his loft and as they all settled in, he offered them drinks and serving them around, he sat across from Penny, Sheldon and Jillian, "So tell me Penny are you still making movies?"

She looked down and shook her head, "No, I gave that up reluctantly. I'm ashamed of saying it, but I know it is part of the healing process. I got mixed up with the wrong crowd in the business and nearly overdosed. I'm clean now but decided for my well-being, I'd give it up, even though I yearn to continue."

Castle took a sip of his drink and nodded, "You know a couple years ago, Kate and Alexis here got involved in the same type of genre you were in. I wasn't too happy about it and purchased the company who made them and distributed them. I resold the company with the stipulation their videos would never get out. The person who bought the company from me is now one of our good friends. He had a no drug clause with all of his actors. I hope I'm not overstepping here, but if you wanna get back into it, I wouldn't be opposed to giving him a call and setting up an interview with him. I'm sure he knows how talented you are and would jump at the chance to have you perform for him."

Penny was shocked and excited at the same time. Her mouth dropped open and looked to Sheldon, "What do you think, Sheldon? Should I give it a shot? I don't wanna fuck-up what we have together, but you know me, and you said we are so much alike and don't wanna hold me back." Her eyes were pleading and she relaxed when she saw the tiny smile on his face.

He took her hands in his, "You know I never say anything I don't mean. That may be one of my biggest flaws, I never hold back what I'm thinking." He nodded, "Yeah, I know what I said and I meant it. You didn't work out with Leonard because he couldn't accept you for who you were. I do, and I want you to be happy, so go for it, if that is what you want."

Jillian couldn't believe how Sheldon reacted, but realized he had a good heart and wanted Penny to be happy. She knew he wasn't gonna hold her back in what she wanted and what she was meant to do.

Penny knew what her answer was going to be. She got up and stood before Rick and she turned and looked to Sheldon, "Okay, tell him, Sheldon!"

He chuckled and looked to Castle, "I think she wants you to strip her and have your way with her. I think she's ready to jump back into the business."

Castle looked to Kate and she nodded and she too stood up and moved over to Sheldon. Behind her Castle called out, "If I have the pleasure of stripping Penny, I think you should have the same same fun with Kate."

The two men got up and began removing their new partner's clothes. With one swift movement Penny's zipper was lowered and her dress floated to the floor leaving her in just heels and a tiny thong.

Sheldon did the same with Kate (Stana Katic). With her wide-cowled dress, he placed his hands on her shoulders and sliding the material off them, the dress joined Penny's around her feet leaving her with only heels and a pair of silver thigh-high stockings.

Jillian got up and moved over to Alexis (Molly Quinn) and before long they were naked and were making out like two long lost lovers.

Penny and Kate made short work of both Castle and Sheldon's tuxedos and the three couples were all naked.

Once again Kate's reaction to Sheldon's cock was priceless, even though she had nothing to complain about with Rick's large cock. Her hand started to touch it and then she stopped and looked to Castle, but he was preoccupied with Penny.

Penny was mimicking Kate and the two men stood there naked with their significant other stroking the cock that didn't belong to their partner.

Castle made the first move taking Penny by the hand, he led her out of the living room to his bedroom. Sheldon and Kate followed and they watched as Rick laid her out on the large over-sized bed. Rick got between her legs and began to lick up the inside of her strong, firm thighs. He made his way upward to the juncture of her legs and smiled when he noticed she spread the wider.

Sheldon turned to Kate and after taking a seat in the large over-stuffed chair, he pulled her down to his lap. She turned facing the bed. She was just as fascinated as Rick was just knowing they had one of the most sought after porn stars in the industry in their bed.

Kate wanted to close her eyes as Sheldon began to play with her firm tits and lifting her body slightly, she gripped his huge cock and lodged it in the opening of her fat lipped pussy. She lowered her body and slowly felt him sink that python into her tight, juicy hole.

On the bed, Rick looked up and still couldn't believe he had a porn star naked in his bed. He licked her cunt like it was the last one he'd ever lick. He shoved two fingers into her cunt hole as he attacked her clit. Sheldon and Kate saw Penny was on the verge of an orgasm.

Kate bounced up and down on Sheldon's cock and she, along with Penny was moaning as they approached climax. Just as Penny came, coating Castle's fat fingers with her milky cream, he crawled up her body, nibbling on her as he slowly moved upward.

Sheldon and Kate saw his cock slide through Penny's fleshy cuntlips, coating it with her juices.

Rick rose up on his knees and began feasting on her bare neck. It was still exposed seeing her hair was still mostly up in that sexy French twist. He moved upward and his lips met hers. Penny's hand slid downward and finding his stiff cock, she stroked it as their kiss grew more passionate.

On the large chair, Kate began riding Sheldon faster as they both watched their mates coupling on the bed.

Castle moved his lips away from her mouth and suddenly captured one of her thick, stiff nipples. Penny groaned from the intense sucking he was inflicting on her nipple, plus from the lack of cock she was no longer stroking. She groaned again when she felt his cock nudge against her clit as it again found its mark.

Penny's hands ran down his well-muscled back and clutched at his firm ass. Her legs were in constant motion, trying to get him to finally stick that fat cock in her juicy hole. She finally got her way as she felt him enter her and sink totally into her tight, but wet pussy. Her arms and legs trapped him, not that he was going anywhere.

Rick began moving, in and out and it wasn't long before Penny gave it up and came all over his cock. She knew it wouldn't take much as she thought about getting back into the business, it made her cream again.

Kate picked up the pace as her long curly hair flew all about her shoulders and firm tits as she bounced up and down, over and over again as she watched her man take the porn star over the top again and again.

Over the next half-an-hour, Castle and Sheldon fucked each other's partners, bringing them to climax several times. Rick was the first to lose it. Just knowing he was fucking the woman he watched numerous times on video and now having her naked under him, he was on the verge of cumming and when he felt Penny's cunt muscles tighten again, he lost it and painted her hot cavern with his hot, heavy load.

When Sheldon saw Castle's cum leaking out of Penny's slimy cunt, he lost it and gripping Kate's slender hips, he began thrusting upward, driving her over the top yet again and as she dropped her head back against his chest, she felt him burst out, sending rope after hot, steamy rope of his cum into her unprotected cunt.

Out in the living room Jillian and Alexis were locked in a heated embrace. Jillian couldn't get enough of Alexis' huge, milky white tits. She cupped them in both hands and leaned forward just enough to flick her tongue over the bright pink aeroules and sucking on the darker pink, large nipples.

Alexis clutched at Jillian's ponytail and her head fell back again at the large sofa, sending a waterfall of red hair all around her pure white shoulders, "Mmmmmmmmmm, that feel incredible Jillian, don't stop!" She squirmed even more on the sofa as Jillian moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment.

"Oh fuck Jillian, my pussy is sopping wet with my cunt cream, just waiting for you to lick it all up. Just don't stop sucking my titties, you're making me so fucking hot."

Jillian loved Alexis' tits, but when she heard how wet she was, she wanted to sample it. She could smell her scent and it inflamed her senses. She ripped her mouth from Alexis' tits and slipped off the sofa and spread her lily white legs apart. She stared at the tight lipped pussy, all pink and wet.

Alexis spread her legs as wide as possible. She planted her heels on the edge of the sofa and guided the sexy haired news anchor to her snatch.

Jillian urgently slithered her tongue up and down Alexis' inner thighs, streaking her tongue-tip over Alexis' tight lipped pussy. She was instantly rewarded with a gush of her cunt cream.

Alexis' ass came off the sofa, humping against Jillian's active tongue. She clutched at her head, "Oh fuck me, I'm cumming already!"

Just hearing the gorgeous redhead screaming out, Jillian doubled her efforts as she slurped up the rich, creamy nectar flowing readily out of her spasming pussy. She clamped her mouth over her pussy and sucked hard, creating a vacuum, drawing out a copious amount of cum from her hole. She released it and her tongue slid through her gash and came in contact with her blood red, ultra sensitive clit. As soon as she touched it, Alexis thrashed around even harder.

Oh fuck, Jillian, what the fuck are you doing to me, I'm cumming again!"

Jillian toyed with the throbbing clit, her tongue dancing all around it as she flicked it over and over again and capturing it with her lips, she sucked hard and drawing it inward, her teeth nipped at it, sending Alexis into the stratosphere. Her own senses tingled with lust as she drove the redhead vixen into new heights of ecstasy.

Alexis was covered in a light film of sweat. She was glistening from head to toe and she was racing towards yet another orgasm. She clutched at Jillian's tousled head and screamed out, "I'm about to cum again, Jillian, you have without a doubt the world's best mouth, I can't stop cumming!"

Jillian felt it and jabbed her tongue directly into her pulsating hole. She stiffened her tongue like a slimy cock and she plunged it in and out of the redhead's cunt. She loved how Alexis reacted to her oral talents. She speared her tongue as deep as possible int Alexis' cunt and as she heard Alexis scream out, she knew she was doing exactly what she was meant to do.

Alexis' legs were flailing all around and coming down on Jillian's back, they tightened around her head, she humped her sloppy cunt harder against the invading tongue deep in her pussy.

Back in the bedroom, after they recovered, Castle slipped of the bed and taking a hold of Kate's hand, he drew her off Sheldon's still stiff cock. A trickle of Sheldon's cum seeped out and her hand went down between her legs to keep it there.

Penny rolled over onto her side and reaching out, she took Kate's arm and pulled her to the bed, "How about we clean each other off? I've always loved Sheldon's cum, especially mixed with another woman's cunt juices."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,204 Followers